The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have an Ursa Major Space Station SST-282 and absolutely love the sound. I am looking to expand to another similar unit, but...

tycho
replies: 2 views: 2,458
dlmorley 11th March 2009

What do you guys think of buying used mic preamps? Good idea or a waste of money?

jrubb42
replies: 8 views: 1,722
NesNeedsGear 11th March 2009

loll.. because thin is in!! Studies show that people now prefer compressed(meaning mp3 compression) audio Music Is Dead: iPods...

opposite.lock.
replies: 7 views: 873
Stevil 11th March 2009

Im looking for a box that can send out MIDI time Code and also act as a Master Word Clock. Even better if it has 8 mic pres and...

Alex Specht
replies: 1 views: 874
FeatheredSerpent 11th March 2009

Ok, so I'm new to the speakon connector thing. I have a Crown XLS 402, which has two speakon outputs that I bought adapter for to...

Ravendmb1
replies: 3 views: 3,118
Alex Specht 11th March 2009

So I recently bought a MCU Pro and 1 extender figuring at my price range it was pretty much the gold standard. At first I was...

DP40oz
replies: 1 views: 483
DP40oz 11th March 2009

Just want to make sure I have this right... 002R all the way up, A7s all the way up, adjust volume with Central Station knob?

JustinAiken
replies: 7 views: 812
warhead 11th March 2009

How often are you guys changing the your EQ balance within a mix? I'm dealing with some material that has some dramatic...

Gordon -10
replies: 1 views: 667
fixitinthemix 11th March 2009

Can anybody recommend a good book about audio engineering techniques, or mixing and what not?

antchil
replies: 5 views: 559
cymatic 11th March 2009

I need a cheap mixer to pair with my ½” 8 track. I previously used an Allen & Heath System 8 (until it...

ad_rock
replies: 5 views: 1,010
woodfoot 11th March 2009

I'm tired of understanding so little about the inner workings of my gear. Can anyone recommend a good book that explains the...

tropicalhotdog
replies: 2 views: 627
kafka 11th March 2009

Is there a way to bypass the AD convertors on the Mackie D8b and use outboard convertors?

Greezy
replies: 1 views: 899
Crash 11th March 2009

I FINALLY CRACKED THE CODE!!! I found that the color bands on Primera cartridges cannot be removed without disintegrating. When...

Taproot
replies: 0 views: 538
Taproot 11th March 2009

Hi all, I am looking for a budget device to run my electric guitar and mono analog modular synth through for recording into my...

boidos
replies: 3 views: 1,487
Simon Kaind 11th March 2009

Can I use this with my Mbox 1 and run it straight through spdif??? How can I control the gain if I need to? Digital Neumann seems...

chaotic1200
replies: 2 views: 1,034
John Willett 11th March 2009

Hi, I have the possibility to buy two Neumann V476b, but the Serials are 1767 and 2265. I won't be able to test them before...

Psy-Crow
replies: 0 views: 1,826
Psy-Crow 11th March 2009

just bought this roland vg-88 what do i need to be able transfer patches or edit from pc to the vg-88? a USB MIDI...

leew66
replies: 0 views: 1,709
leew66 11th March 2009

Hello! Is this a correct way of connecting these devices impendance-wise? Mic/DI going to Klein&Hummel V112 tube amp (mic...

Ronski
replies: 0 views: 1,849
Ronski 11th March 2009

I'm working on a record for my band now (returning to the realm of being an artist and not just a technician). Because I love...

Silver Sonya
replies: 18 views: 1,306
Sk106 11th March 2009

This may be slightly off topic lol, but i have rats in the back yard near the studio, and i do have a little gap near my door...

Realziment
replies: 37 views: 3,231
Realziment 11th March 2009

Hi I just bought a Tascam 388 that is in really good condition except for one problem. The left reel table is missing the three...

bluebiscayne
replies: 1 views: 1,121
Matty Muir 11th March 2009

i need a good recommendation on a piece of hardware. I am going to go with the mc control and a few of the mc mix's and my...

projektk
replies: 2 views: 548
projektk 11th March 2009

Hi— When doing minor vocal tuning using AutoTune (Evo), where in the vocal chain to you instantiate the plug-in? First?...

Daedalus77
replies: 2 views: 6,932
BLUElightCory 11th March 2009

Hi again... I've posted a similar question before but I'm still having an issue. How do I use/plug-in/set-up a UA2192 with a...

vrtcl
replies: 0 views: 454
vrtcl 11th March 2009

I am considering purchasing a Ghost for 2 different applications. I know it will work fine for one of them...but the other one...

sodium glow
replies: 1 views: 533
sodium glow 11th March 2009

So the day is about to come when I'm selling my last* piece of outboard effects gear. It's the Lexicon PCM 91 and I'm already...

Mile-High
replies: 8 views: 1,053
MarkRB 11th March 2009

I've noticed when using a tube mic into a tube pre into a tube comp that my siginal is getting pretty saturated even on low gain...

Telefunken
replies: 0 views: 521
Telefunken 11th March 2009

So I'm fixin up this console and I found the cheapest way to do the solo and cut button caps is to get the old oned laser...

Led
replies: 42 views: 2,621
roadsweeper 11th March 2009

I know the MC77 is the best 1176 clone but how does the 500 series comp compare to the MC77? And is the summit,MC77,Chandler...

skiroy
replies: 2 views: 1,167
heathen 11th March 2009

I am currently using the Voxengo r8brain PRO to convert my 96kHz files down to 44.1 I use Reaper to record to and mix on an...

Jake Holland
replies: 5 views: 3,573
Jake Holland 11th March 2009

I'm looking for some advice on what the going market price is on a pair of used focal twin 6be monitors. I have an opportunity...

brownj24
replies: 7 views: 652
youngmain 11th March 2009

Not the reverbation but on the eq-side. What are the instruments that will take space (electric guitars etc) and in what areas of...

fixitinthemix
replies: 9 views: 1,075
fixitinthemix 11th March 2009

Hi everyone, love Gearslutz, been reading as a luker for quite some time. I think I am posting this in the correct place. I was...

redranger
replies: 7 views: 2,736
theblotted 10th March 2009

First, I guess I should ask about buying a used Digi interface. If it's being sold with the software and the dude already...

lotspoop
replies: 1 views: 762
lotspoop 10th March 2009

Hi All I am looking to start a new project and want to record my modular synth and guitar into my pc, with a RME...

boidos
replies: 0 views: 790
boidos 10th March 2009

I really want both of these mics, but for now I want to focus on just one. I do very long solo sections in my music with all...

Mad John
replies: 5 views: 818
Mad John 10th March 2009

I have graciously been asked to be a guest lecturer at the A.E.S. Convention in Mexico City this March. I believe I have enough...

Reitzas
replies: 10 views: 1,020
imnickb 10th March 2009

Has anybody tried this? I've been getting more into the whole DIY thing, and I thought maybe trying to build some speakers would...

DeeDrive
replies: 13 views: 11,536
deckerluke 10th March 2009

YouTube - Sony Releases Stupid Piece Of **** That Doesn't ****ing Work

maks
replies: 3 views: 770
Makinithappen 10th March 2009

i just purchased a motu 2408 mk3 now i already have a motu 1010 , thinking of changing,, caught it for a low price ( motu)...

shawn waters
replies: 0 views: 450
shawn waters 10th March 2009

Hi Boy's & Girl's, I've completed my new tracking & mixing space in St Peters NSW. I must say I'm extremely happy with...

Blackfoot
replies: 4 views: 366
Tbone T 10th March 2009

In my Winter/Spring weekend gig I do sound playback for a large event. The sound system is a mid '80s era Renkus Heinz speaker...

dbbubba
replies: 15 views: 3,046
dbbubba 10th March 2009

anybody has a chance to audition these monitors by Grover Notting that look aimed as alternative to mixcubes? i guess we will...

Spec
replies: 5 views: 2,513
nucelar 10th March 2009

Hello, Is it possible to bring a Digi certified instructor to your private facility to teach the certification...

Squish
replies: 3 views: 541
Mike Brown 10th March 2009

I need to change male vocals to female. Will Melodyne do this? Any other suggestions?

pianoman1976
replies: 10 views: 2,645
psycho_monkey 10th March 2009

Sup guys, I just been listening to the incubus cd Morning View. At first I was not so crazy about the vocal sound so much but it...

Brandino221
replies: 11 views: 5,099
frontierfran 10th March 2009

I've spotted a pair of calrec 1656 compressors for sale at a pretty good price, but can't find any info on this model, and was...

madrigal
replies: 8 views: 5,074
Arny 10th March 2009

Sound Replacer? DTM? Drum ReHab? the new one from Toontrack? I just want something that is EASY! What do you guys...

Lazer Toms
replies: 3 views: 717
Phrygian 10th March 2009

Hey everyone! I've just recently entered the world of recording technology, but i'm hooked already. I'm trying to start up a...

npulsipher
replies: 3 views: 3,677
Pablo 10th March 2009

hello, any one know the vocal chain of this album " A Crow Left Of The Murder " ? mic - mic pre - compressor - AD...

Gabriel Sousa
replies: 11 views: 2,308
Gabriel Sousa 10th March 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search