The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Is anyone using the Blue Kiwi with a Great River ME-1NV or MP-2NV? Is this a good combo?

Silentstudios
replies: 2 views: 730
zix 2nd March 2009

I have been so busy, not stressed just under pressure to produce at a pace that is very new to me. My back hurts, my brain hurts,...

James Lugo
replies: 80 views: 4,185
rack gear 2nd March 2009

Ok, here's the deal. I'm flying to San Fransisco for 2 weeks to see some friends and help him learn how to use his new ProTools...

andersmv
replies: 0 views: 453
andersmv 2nd March 2009

Ok here is my setup. I have a 003 rack. (1) 4 channel (1) 2 channel outboard preamps, (1) 1176 mono unit.(1) mynx ssl dynamics...

hectc7
replies: 3 views: 783
rack gear 2nd March 2009

I am selling my Harrison SM-5 console and so I am making a YouTube video as kind of a tutorial. Harrison wants $400 for a manual...

alphadore
replies: 0 views: 1,744
alphadore 2nd March 2009

I love the duet but I was trying to record guitars the other day and coudln't avoid peaking. The guitarist was using a PRS and...

ianpierce
replies: 10 views: 1,392
ianpierce 2nd March 2009

I just built my own talk box. easy, simple, lots of people have, so I got that down. my main problem is finding an amp or...

airheadwd
replies: 0 views: 764
airheadwd 2nd March 2009

ANyone know of something similar / cheaper / better ? Hit me up, these look great, but seem quite expensive

Renegade Prod
replies: 0 views: 531
Renegade Prod 2nd March 2009

Hey Everybody. I am doing some drum tracking. And i am experimenting with putting some EQ on different parts of the kit during...

ianbryn11
replies: 13 views: 1,191
ianbryn11 2nd March 2009

Hi All, Has anyone been able to compare these two 251 mics? I'm in the market for one and was wondering how the Lawson stacks...

TCW
replies: 8 views: 4,156
mark714 2nd March 2009

What's the best freq analyzer that can support multiple channels so I can see in which frequencies the guitars , bass , etc......

nakedpotato
replies: 2 views: 696
spinedoc 2nd March 2009

I'm getting ready to record a song with a different feel than most anything I've done before and want to get some info on click...

guittarzzan
replies: 2 views: 1,871
Protools Guy 2nd March 2009

Can one admit....You keep around for that rainy day but there they are... sitting in the corner year after year.Is this you?Just...

carlheinz
replies: 23 views: 1,368
RoundBadge 2nd March 2009

Where can I get downtempo drum grooves? I am using EZ drummer and it is too rock based. Style of drums is similar to Thievery...

bchamorro
replies: 8 views: 1,812
jigsawlogic 2nd March 2009

Not sure if this is the right forums, anyway.... I'm sure a bunch of you have heard of Bon Iver, if you have not heard of them go...

andersmv
replies: 14 views: 2,866
Dean Roddey 2nd March 2009

Wondering how much would it cost to service a control 24 in new york city area??? Thanks

NEEK
replies: 0 views: 689
NEEK 1st March 2009

Pro Audio Stash are running a competition to win a Shure Vintage Microphone 55SH. To win the microphone you need to forward a...

proaudiostash
replies: 0 views: 724
proaudiostash 1st March 2009

For those who know and been, studios such as Record One, Hit Factory etc. I've always wonder which Mac (G5 or Mac Pro) and OS...

huh?
replies: 0 views: 552
huh? 1st March 2009

I know the modules on the Delta can be removed (and serviced much easier) but I think Series Two came out right after the Deltas...

DRC
replies: 2 views: 2,362
DRC 1st March 2009

It seems bands on labels are getting these great recordings that i LOVE the quality and mix of... Examples: Paramore...

RARStudios
replies: 43 views: 3,392
equallyscrewed 1st March 2009

First of all, realizing most of you were using REAL tape machines, I ask you to cut me some slack... I'm an ME student. I am...

TheLoud1Please
replies: 2 views: 673
chessparov 1st March 2009

Dear friends, I have a problem. In one of my "gear buying" trips to the US, I got a god deal on a Dolby 361 w/...

murilix
replies: 2 views: 2,286
toddbailey 1st March 2009

These are just my opinions - please forgive me if you make wonderful stereo choral/orchestral/jazz recordings etc. My production...

FAT
replies: 3 views: 712
FAT 1st March 2009

can anyone recommend a website for info on how tracks were recorded, need it for college research. i have loads of info on...

rhythmtech
replies: 4 views: 702
rhythmtech 1st March 2009

why does someone not create a website that just auditions gear and posts the results? vintageking started doing that, but I...

hey_mavis
replies: 9 views: 1,798
Ethan Winer 1st March 2009

I've been tracking vocals all this week with these 2 pieces. Both are really awesome, the first 2 things that really got me was...

James Lugo
replies: 14 views: 3,555
robot gigante 1st March 2009

There have been several claims on this forum that 16 bits is mostly 'good enough' because of the limitations of human hearing...

Martin Kantola
replies: 230 views: 24,709
Ethan Winer 1st March 2009

Anybody out there programming plug-ins? I'm planning to start learning programming at the university this fall and I've been...

fixitinthemix
replies: 0 views: 551
fixitinthemix 1st March 2009

Hello everyone! Ive just got a roland r70 for 150us (nice deal I guess), everything works perfect but I cant seem to make it work...

andoceans
replies: 0 views: 944
andoceans 1st March 2009

Anyone know where to get a Brush 30A fuse...part # 012-0140? Seems as though I've blown 1 and I'm having a heck of a time getting...

BJohnston
replies: 2 views: 1,130
BJohnston 1st March 2009

What are some methods for making sub-bass parts audible on smaller systems? Generating harmonics? What are some techniques you...

springs
replies: 5 views: 980
CarmenC 1st March 2009

I've run into problems with low levels through several patchbays - but only when phantom power is being sent - these are Neutrix...

pianokeys
replies: 7 views: 1,225
Rick Sutton 1st March 2009

I saw a mix challenge on this forum I think it was two weeks ago, and I think this is a cool idea. I don't know if anybody have...

laperlestudio
replies: 0 views: 750
laperlestudio 1st March 2009

I would like to add a 1/2" reel to reel to my studio for bouncing drum and vocal tracks to for submastering. I really don't...

71PIlot
replies: 3 views: 846
Cameron Johnson 1st March 2009

I had a Hosa XLR patch panel that was not hard wired, just a through panel with female input and male outputs on the other end, I...

hazelmossobrien
replies: 10 views: 1,894
Jonathan Starr 1st March 2009

Recently looking through Shures 'too extensive' range of wireless systems for live use with my guitar. Any tips, or advice on...

Renegade Prod
replies: 3 views: 707
goroplayground 1st March 2009

Apropos of the discussion going on about the new U2 album (NLOTH) it's interesting to think about the opposite of one-hit...

adpz
replies: 26 views: 1,121
pulsar modular 1st March 2009

I have a RME fireface 400 using a UA 2192 for the converters. I just moved my Fireface to the other side of the room, causing me...

smoore98
replies: 1 views: 846
smoore98 1st March 2009

I've had a quick search and can't find a thread on this, only ones relating to why people book you. I've been reading these...

phantom_lights
replies: 0 views: 563
phantom_lights 1st March 2009

Hi all, I'm just about to purchase a non DSP Metric Halo 2882 and I came by a couple of opinions in this forum stating that...

Squier82
replies: 8 views: 1,129
Allen Rowand 1st March 2009

My old set-up. Radar 24, Tascam dm24, Pro-tools 003r, Quad eight 248 24x4x2. My new set-up. Radar 24, Tascam dm...

bonneybear
replies: 3 views: 765
bonneybear 1st March 2009

hello every one, i have just ordered a DBX 1066 from the states and have just realized that i should have explored wether it...

thunderwing
replies: 2 views: 670
aflon-telom 1st March 2009

I heard this band a long time ago and remember liking the kick. I record metal sometimes (nothing nearly as cheesy as this,...

hduncan
replies: 1 views: 713
The Byre 1st March 2009

Hi guys, been checking this tune latel and really love the reverb on Thom's vocal. YouTube - Radiohead - House of Cards Really...

sein
replies: 0 views: 1,793
sein 1st March 2009

I've come across one of these, but is it worth purchasing? The only information I could find is the Sennheiser owner's...

Antonio_4346
replies: 3 views: 1,707
John Willett 1st March 2009

I need a colored EQ to add some mojo to some Rock songs . Not a corrective EQ , I already use Sony Oxford EQ which covers...

ScumBum
replies: 32 views: 2,391
Beyersound 1st March 2009

I'm upgrading my existing Waves SSL 4000 bundle so that I can get a copy of the Waves SSL G-Channel. I was wondering if anyone...

tekara
replies: 10 views: 1,961
[email protected] 1st March 2009

I keep reading good things on here about his solo albums.. but I have yet to hear any of his songs. I want to check his stuff...

10 Dollars
replies: 18 views: 1,744
10 Dollars 1st March 2009

Which one would you use in an untreated bedroom for acoustic guitars and vocals?

bchamorro
replies: 7 views: 3,168
warhead 1st March 2009

anyone have any experience with this console? I used the search function but couldn't find any info. Are they any good?

goroplayground
replies: 3 views: 1,806
goroplayground 1st March 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search