The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 1,998
Views: 1,998
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So I'm fixin up this console and I found the cheapest way to do the solo and cut button caps is to get the old oned laser...

Led
replies: 42 views: 2,617
roadsweeper 11th March 2009

I know the MC77 is the best 1176 clone but how does the 500 series comp compare to the MC77? And is the summit,MC77,Chandler...

skiroy
replies: 2 views: 1,165
heathen 11th March 2009

I am currently using the Voxengo r8brain PRO to convert my 96kHz files down to 44.1 I use Reaper to record to and mix on an...

Jake Holland
replies: 5 views: 3,571
Jake Holland 11th March 2009

I'm looking for some advice on what the going market price is on a pair of used focal twin 6be monitors. I have an opportunity...

brownj24
replies: 7 views: 651
youngmain 11th March 2009

Not the reverbation but on the eq-side. What are the instruments that will take space (electric guitars etc) and in what areas of...

fixitinthemix
replies: 9 views: 1,075
fixitinthemix 11th March 2009

Hi everyone, love Gearslutz, been reading as a luker for quite some time. I think I am posting this in the correct place. I was...

redranger
replies: 7 views: 2,733
theblotted 10th March 2009

First, I guess I should ask about buying a used Digi interface. If it's being sold with the software and the dude already...

lotspoop
replies: 1 views: 759
lotspoop 10th March 2009

Hi All I am looking to start a new project and want to record my modular synth and guitar into my pc, with a RME...

boidos
replies: 0 views: 789
boidos 10th March 2009

I really want both of these mics, but for now I want to focus on just one. I do very long solo sections in my music with all...

Mad John
replies: 5 views: 818
Mad John 10th March 2009

I have graciously been asked to be a guest lecturer at the A.E.S. Convention in Mexico City this March. I believe I have enough...

Reitzas
replies: 10 views: 1,018
imnickb 10th March 2009

Has anybody tried this? I've been getting more into the whole DIY thing, and I thought maybe trying to build some speakers would...

DeeDrive
replies: 13 views: 11,524
deckerluke 10th March 2009

YouTube - Sony Releases Stupid Piece Of **** That Doesn't ****ing Work

maks
replies: 3 views: 770
Makinithappen 10th March 2009

i just purchased a motu 2408 mk3 now i already have a motu 1010 , thinking of changing,, caught it for a low price ( motu)...

shawn waters
replies: 0 views: 449
shawn waters 10th March 2009

Hi Boy's & Girl's, I've completed my new tracking & mixing space in St Peters NSW. I must say I'm extremely happy with...

Blackfoot
replies: 4 views: 365
Tbone T 10th March 2009

In my Winter/Spring weekend gig I do sound playback for a large event. The sound system is a mid '80s era Renkus Heinz speaker...

dbbubba
replies: 15 views: 3,044
dbbubba 10th March 2009

anybody has a chance to audition these monitors by Grover Notting that look aimed as alternative to mixcubes? i guess we will...

Spec
replies: 5 views: 2,513
nucelar 10th March 2009

Hello, Is it possible to bring a Digi certified instructor to your private facility to teach the certification...

Squish
replies: 3 views: 541
Mike Brown 10th March 2009

I need to change male vocals to female. Will Melodyne do this? Any other suggestions?

pianoman1976
replies: 10 views: 2,643
psycho_monkey 10th March 2009

Sup guys, I just been listening to the incubus cd Morning View. At first I was not so crazy about the vocal sound so much but it...

Brandino221
replies: 11 views: 5,093
frontierfran 10th March 2009

I've spotted a pair of calrec 1656 compressors for sale at a pretty good price, but can't find any info on this model, and was...

madrigal
replies: 8 views: 5,070
Arny 10th March 2009

Sound Replacer? DTM? Drum ReHab? the new one from Toontrack? I just want something that is EASY! What do you guys...

Lazer Toms
replies: 3 views: 717
Phrygian 10th March 2009

Hey everyone! I've just recently entered the world of recording technology, but i'm hooked already. I'm trying to start up a...

npulsipher
replies: 3 views: 3,677
Pablo 10th March 2009

hello, any one know the vocal chain of this album " A Crow Left Of The Murder " ? mic - mic pre - compressor - AD...

Gabriel Sousa
replies: 11 views: 2,305
Gabriel Sousa 10th March 2009

It's talked about...

rackdude
replies: 7 views: 1,574
biggator6 10th March 2009

I'm not sure where to ask thus question... but I'm mainly asking within the context of my interest in mics and preamps. I am...

mister sunshine
replies: 7 views: 1,609
Gabriel Sousa 10th March 2009

So I grabbed the Malekko B:Assmaser Germanium this weekend for my synth's, and it sounds incredible! My first real exposure to...

m.nash
replies: 15 views: 5,207
CircusofMind 10th March 2009

Hi I was wondering if more than one interface can be used at once i do live recordings for a venue and my interface is a...

iNckTM
replies: 5 views: 642
FeatheredSerpent 10th March 2009

Is there any software VST plug-in that works like a Fairlight does? With the Fairlight you would record a sample with a...

KingDiamond
replies: 3 views: 774
KingDiamond 10th March 2009

Sometimes, certain companies stand out from the crowd when it comes to servicing their customers. Steinberg, for example,...

Doublehelix
replies: 1 views: 1,167
The Byre 10th March 2009

Hi all, I have the chance to buy and Allen & Heath Spectrum 16:16:2 desk but I can't find any major information about it....

deadgoodsounds
replies: 0 views: 1,265
deadgoodsounds 10th March 2009

I have had my Distressor for about 3 years now, and never noticed this until now, maybe because I have never used it in this way...

Doublehelix
replies: 2 views: 625
Doublehelix 10th March 2009

Hi I need a 5m xlr cable to connect my u87 to my great river pre. Do you think it worth the money getting a mogami platinum...

zix
replies: 2 views: 3,655
. . . 10th March 2009

Hi all, Have been interested in the Neve 33609 for quite some time. I've heard great things about its performance on the mix...

Bobbob
replies: 13 views: 2,426
Bobbob 10th March 2009

hey guys i got an mp2a through a pair of coles 4038 for drum OH but am looking for a nice stereo compressor to just make those...

burritospencer
replies: 4 views: 709
A440 10th March 2009

When recording mid/side on an acoustic guitar, where do you typically point the mid microphone for a balanced stereo image? ...

Bryan T
replies: 10 views: 6,008
EddyR 10th March 2009

I've just finished a long session tracking 24 channels of a band live - 2 guitars, bass, piano, drums, acoustic guitar, vocals...

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 1 views: 584
Enginearing 10th March 2009

Does anyone know what additional features the VG-99 has over the VG-88? Basically, I am interested the capability of a VG Strat,...

song-writer
replies: 2 views: 5,068
TZk 10th March 2009

Ok guys I need some advice.. I was thinking of selling my FMR RNP and Lucid AD9624 and "upgrading" to API A2D. We all...

apadua
replies: 11 views: 1,111
apadua 10th March 2009

I am looking for a good live sounding piano/strings midi software? Any good suggestions or ideas out there?

yeshua
replies: 8 views: 1,866
rackdude 10th March 2009

i was tracking guitars today through a GUYTRON GT100. i was extremely impressed with this amp. according to the website, the...

engmix
replies: 0 views: 1,257
engmix 10th March 2009

So i am still new to the whole recording thing... using an mbox2... nothing special, but it gets me demos, and thats what i want...

yeshua
replies: 7 views: 686
yeshua 10th March 2009

Hi guys. I'm trying to record the sound of using the scrubber tool in pro tools on a section of the song so I can then use it as...

anemicrock
replies: 14 views: 2,354
Makinithappen 10th March 2009

Drumagog cooge I've read about it so many times but never had occasion to actually use it until now - wow. Pretty handy isn't...

FeatheredSerpent
replies: 0 views: 600
FeatheredSerpent 10th March 2009

Hi everyone, I am in the market for a good summing mixer, with tons of headroom to sum/mix out of protools. I was thinking...

aberwastone
replies: 10 views: 11,403
Barriger 10th March 2009

as i mentioned no too long ago, i'm having a little problem getting a singer comfortable for a session (he says he's always had...

Jeff16years
replies: 49 views: 25,887
Steffmo 10th March 2009

i hate eq's, i love eq's, i can never decide if i like-'em or not, but..... i know it never fails i need one no matter what i do...

pan60
replies: 32 views: 10,124
pan60 10th March 2009

A fellow Gearslutz suggest me to use a DI in front of my preamp(Grooves Tubes The Brick) for recording dry guitar for later amp...

Halexx
replies: 5 views: 689
Halexx 10th March 2009

Hi everybody! I am looking for a good quality channel strip with EQ a decent mic pre and maybe even compression and also good...

Apemandan
replies: 3 views: 1,178
Backhousepro 9th March 2009

Hello We are considering getting a 2nd set of monitors at our studio to "check" our mixes on. Main Monitors =...

aof21
replies: 4 views: 715
Dean Roddey 9th March 2009

I'm owner of a Lynx Aes16 PCI since 2 years ago, Apogee ad/da16x and Samplitude, and after i get the Lynx aes y heard different...

Fabianuy
replies: 15 views: 1,049
Fabianuy 9th March 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search