The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I would like to EQ the side-chain on my API 2500. Does anyone know the pin configuration? I cannot seem to find it in the...

Stereophonic
replies: 0 views: 929
Stereophonic 3rd March 2009
replies: 0 views: 683
TWINSTATES 3rd March 2009

I know that there is Voices of the Apocalypse, but thats apparently discontinued, and I'm not sure if EastWest's new Symphony of...

hduncan
replies: 2 views: 6,330
Neon Heart 3rd March 2009

I just had the strangest experience.We just uploaded my first album to my website. Haven't heard the thing in years. It was done...

henge
replies: 15 views: 999
henge 3rd March 2009

The question of the century....... Which do you like, 2 channel or 3? Dual Rec or triple? What era?

James Lugo
replies: 69 views: 5,548
matskull 3rd March 2009

Anyway i can run my head to an 8ohm cab and a 4ohm cab ? Hughes & Kettner WARP X the options on the back above outputs...

Renegade Prod
replies: 2 views: 732
dbbubba 3rd March 2009

I'm in the market for a new one or two-channel preamp for my home studio. I run ProTools on a Digi 003 with a Mac Pro. I record...

thegint
replies: 3 views: 764
kedbear 3rd March 2009

Hi, maybe I'm missing something but is there a point to own the Symphobia and Orchestral Brass Classic libraries? Even if the...

Pringles
replies: 2 views: 2,545
Pringles 3rd March 2009

HI all, I had my first chance to use Waves plugins recently, at my local studio. My band recorded a demo there and I asked the...

jimcroisdale
replies: 10 views: 1,446
Unclenny 3rd March 2009

Hey fellow Slutz, I know, I know ... these threads get boring and are incredibly subjective, but I'm honestly in a bit of a...

Avening
replies: 7 views: 1,636
dudge 3rd March 2009

Hey Everyone, I am located in Sydney Australia and am looking for someone who knows a but load about synthesis. I am an...

ozzlanda
replies: 0 views: 245
ozzlanda 3rd March 2009

Hey guys I am setting up a new system on my mac. i was looking at the waves musicians bundle 2, the price is right for me and...

trock
replies: 0 views: 554
trock 3rd March 2009

Hi, Im not sure if I can mention this here so please let me know if its not allowed. I've got a SSL duende mini for sale and...

strangedays
replies: 0 views: 594
strangedays 3rd March 2009

Will I be able to bypass the integrated pre-amp on ff400? Thanks in advance.

zix
replies: 8 views: 1,129
baikonour 3rd March 2009

Anyone tell me which of the four DV branches in london is the largest one? are the rest worth visiting? Cheers.

zix
replies: 2 views: 1,319
mac black 3rd March 2009

hello i'm desperatly searching for clips and reviews of the Beyer M130 most stuff you read on the web is "it's great...

hankdrummer
replies: 5 views: 6,141
hankdrummer 3rd March 2009

For those of you who are compressing your toms, whether it be tracking or, mix down, do you prefer to compress individually or,...

Klauth
replies: 13 views: 1,504
HOTC 3rd March 2009

hi, I'm planning to upgrade my studio audio interface, I would like to have at least those 8 I/O analog inputs. The main...

andrzej00
replies: 4 views: 1,587
andrzej00 3rd March 2009

And it sounds wonderful! I don't know what most of the bad reviews are about. It's just different and fresh. Holycrap is it good,...

sahiaman
replies: 10 views: 929
radiospace 3rd March 2009

Hi there , I heard that you can modify an Re20 microphone to give it a better bass response by taking a certain part out . Does...

Brett 123
replies: 2 views: 711
Brett 123 3rd March 2009

Anyone used the Mkii on a system with the Mkiii? Any problems?

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 0 views: 749
FirstLoveStudio 3rd March 2009

as told by these guys: 6 Music Industry Tricks That Must Die | Cracked.com

hey_mavis
replies: 14 views: 1,877
soundrick 3rd March 2009

YouTube - Joseph Lucido... John Nava... Mike Shannon... Kim Stone YouTube - Hidden Barn Big Sur Another live recording -- a...

cjogo
replies: 0 views: 730
cjogo 3rd March 2009

I am stoked at the moment I just purchased a Hammond C-3 organ with a Leslie 122 speaker. It arrives on Friday; I can't wait to...

74thstreet
replies: 57 views: 5,368
ToddF 3rd March 2009

I am very curious to hear what the opinions of CL gear are. I am specifically interested in their whole line up. It seems very...

IonicBreed
replies: 11 views: 1,404
Benmrx 3rd March 2009

I'm using a pair powered by a crown d-75a but am having a hard time figuring out lows. everything from 250 and up is good.....

Umlaaat
replies: 2 views: 1,223
Umlaaat 3rd March 2009

Obviously if you use a dark mic harshness and sibilance are less of an issue. I'm wondering what mics you think are clear in the...

dannygold
replies: 9 views: 1,052
bgrotto 3rd March 2009

Hi all, I have been eying out this desk for a few years actually (never seem to have enough spare cash mezed ) This thing would...

saggsy
replies: 3 views: 1,378
saggsy 3rd March 2009

Anybody know which pin(s) on a Cinch Jones connector correspond to the "power sense res." on the barrier strip in the...

Quint
replies: 1 views: 574
Quint 3rd March 2009

...a speaker-building friend of mine who "just has too many speakers lying around" his house is selling a pair and...

Caldo71
replies: 7 views: 2,448
Sounds Great 3rd March 2009

Hi all, I just got a Neve 8816 and a switchcraft audio pass through patch bay (db25 to TRS). I tried to hook it up and I am not...

Art
replies: 2 views: 806
Art 3rd March 2009

That's it, I've had enough of mixing with a mouse, and I feel that after upgrading all the key components of my studio over the...

djanogil
replies: 17 views: 2,006
tommy_asakawa 3rd March 2009

Might be a daft question...but which pattern do you use when recording vocals with 87? The following is quoted from funky...

zix
replies: 2 views: 3,673
Jax 3rd March 2009

Hi all, Just picked up an 888/24 and I need to get inside to switch to external clock source. The front panel has 12 little hex...

los marbles
replies: 11 views: 890
los marbles 3rd March 2009

Hi guys! I'm not sample replacing a lot of drums, but right now I need a snare and a kick like katy perrys hot & cold! Don't...

mdoelger
replies: 0 views: 1,815
mdoelger 3rd March 2009

Hi, I've read a lot on this forum about the A - type of the Cadac desks. But I'm looking for information about the D - type....

FLUKE
replies: 3 views: 908
FLUKE 2nd March 2009

i read in sound on sound the other day, of a neve 'type' pre, it was green and was £199, does anyone know waht make this was? i...

lacesoutdom
replies: 5 views: 922
Oli_W 2nd March 2009

don't know if anyone has stumbles across this yet...BUT YouTube - Microsoft Songsmith Commercial DEFINITELY need to watch it.

dominic hoenig
replies: 3 views: 1,281
aflon-telom 2nd March 2009

Does anyone know the vocal chain used for Idina Menzel, Elphaba original cast of (Wicked) recorded at Right Track NYC? I am...

santo
replies: 0 views: 531
santo 2nd March 2009

I recently purchased a Presonus DigiMax D8, to add eight more mic inputs to my Pro Tools LE 8 system. I'm going into my Digi002...

DavidStowell
replies: 2 views: 835
SMX_Dizzy 2nd March 2009

I'm sure it's been discussed, and if this post belongs in the Moan Zone the powers that be will rectify. I want to make...

evangelista
replies: 3 views: 554
evangelista 2nd March 2009

Hi, I have a song in need of "strings" similar to what can be heard in this Dove's...

pkcraft
replies: 3 views: 614
pkcraft 2nd March 2009

So I use an ART SLA-2 power amp for my NS-10s and my Camber 3.0TIs, switching between them with a speaker selector. It's okay for...

travisbrown
replies: 0 views: 2,762
travisbrown 2nd March 2009

Any thoughts on the DN-C550R for CD recording? Thanks!

dakine
replies: 0 views: 1,200
dakine 2nd March 2009

The verb that means to generate a message on Twitter is "tweet".

mwikkid
replies: 1 views: 683
Jules 2nd March 2009

OK fellow slutz. I know that Otari Status threads NEVER get replies (why is that?). Anyway, help me! $5K seems like a good...

TC Custom Audio
replies: 0 views: 1,136
TC Custom Audio 2nd March 2009

Does anyone have any info on the strings sound on this song? I love how they sound and am trying to recreate that effect - the...

Shai An
replies: 0 views: 995
Shai An 2nd March 2009

I got out of bed at 3:30 this morning, drove to a local music store, and stood in line outside for 5.5 hours in below-freezing...

detached23
replies: 5 views: 785
zmoorhs 2nd March 2009

I am getting towards the tail end of a long recording project and have been thinking of purchasing the ssl 4000 collection...

floater138
replies: 16 views: 3,862
Daedalus77 2nd March 2009

So I'm currently planning my A level German oral, and there's a bit about Kraftwerk in there. But i was just wondering, is there...

organsymphony
replies: 19 views: 981
mobilemozart 2nd March 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search