The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Check this dude out, YouTube - iPod Touch Guitar ~ iShred~ Ran across this video last night and had to buy it (iShred) for...

skymaster
replies: 2 views: 695
skymaster 5th March 2009

I don't use alot of reverb but when I do, I like to have a really clear/professional sounding one. Would buying an in-expensive...

stresstour
replies: 16 views: 3,813
piano 5th March 2009

OK, so I realise that these sort of threads are like flogging a horse, but I also know that fellow gearslutz love giving their...

talkshowman
replies: 2 views: 608
talkshowman 5th March 2009

We have Twit this and Digg but no facebook? I want to post some pictures of my mobile rig on Web 2.0 please

Alex Specht
replies: 0 views: 552
Alex Specht 5th March 2009

Which brand has closest to neutral sound or slightly warm sound for home studio?Keys,Guitar and vocals only.Mackie 1202 vlz 1402...

3Crystals
replies: 0 views: 684
3Crystals 5th March 2009

Do good quality xlr to balanced 1/4" adaptors, ie, pro co, switchcraft, etc., lesson the sound quality rather than if I used...

LSP
replies: 3 views: 686
Alex Specht 5th March 2009

I heard an interesting guitar tonight. Went to see my friends band play in Brooklyn, The guiarist was playing a white Jazzmaster...

ianbryn11
replies: 2 views: 1,843
ianbryn11 5th March 2009

Hello. This is my first step into midi instruments. I have been using PTLE for many years but always recording rock things...

Jeff16years
replies: 6 views: 1,137
cosmos 5th March 2009

Was listening to radio yesterday and EVERY track had delay on the vocals. tape delays, echoes, digital delays, stereo delays,...

Neon Heart
replies: 3 views: 919
theblue1 5th March 2009

Hi Guys, I have £1500 ($2100) to spend on some new monitors. I'm happy to buy second hand so that i get more for my money. I...

RAH
replies: 5 views: 658
James Lehmann 5th March 2009

I'm thinking about moving to Logic Pro from Pro Tools for delay compensation. I own waves plugs as well as a few others like...

wave rider
replies: 1 views: 559
wildpark 5th March 2009

I Have 7 thousand to spend, Here's what I have in my studio now, U87, Royer 121, 2- AT 4041's, 2- 421's, D112, some 57's and...

bonneybear
replies: 8 views: 722
Ernest Buckley 5th March 2009

I'm not sure if I should get a y-cable or... A/DA Flanger needs +5 volts cv to control the time delay. My midi to cv =...

Bill Hill
replies: 1 views: 719
tommy_asakawa 5th March 2009

anyone know of a tdm plug that goes stereo to mono for monitoring the master bus in mono?

imloggedin
replies: 3 views: 596
imloggedin 5th March 2009

My girlfriend sent me this because I talk about gear too much Sony Releases New Stupid Piece Of **** That Doesn't ****ing Work...

thesteve
replies: 2 views: 538
tropicalhotdog 5th March 2009

I think most people are familiar with Curtis Mayfield's fantastic 70's material, and everybody knows a few Impressions' hits...

brill bedroom
replies: 0 views: 624
brill bedroom 5th March 2009

I'm kind of interested in making a plate reverb unit like the EMT. Has anyone done this before? I would be interested in seeing...

andersmv
replies: 8 views: 1,176
analogtodd 5th March 2009

I’ve just been given an s950, can’t wait to use it but it has an old style power socket on the back. Are these still being...

danielhu
replies: 2 views: 2,790
danielhu 5th March 2009

Help please! I've just received a used ultralite. It's in excellent conditions, BUT i connected a mic to input 1 XLR to check if...

cioto
replies: 0 views: 1,492
cioto 5th March 2009

im getting to the point where volume automation on basically every track is a must for me to feel pleased with a mix. whether...

erich
replies: 12 views: 1,523
smoke 5th March 2009

So lets hear it....list your go to waves SSL comp on the two bus. We all know we want a C2 or a real SSL but for those of us...

beardsnotbeers
replies: 13 views: 2,550
rhythmtech 5th March 2009

I've been recording a metal band in a basement, with a Digi 003. We did all the guitar work over 4 days, and were planning to do...

cbc459
replies: 10 views: 713
chrishansson 5th March 2009

Switchfoot

hi there, i really dig the recent switchfoot releases...well not the songs but the sound of the records basically. Just...

Alexi
replies: 120 views: 14,680
King Of Spain 5th March 2009

Hey guys. I know this might be a silly question. But take a listen to Sonic syndicate - Dead planet or Sonic Syndicate - Ruin or...

Mixbuster
replies: 0 views: 1,003
Mixbuster 5th March 2009

I am getting ready to move into a one room apartment studio and want to record in the Control Room. Is everyone just using...

jkung
replies: 0 views: 556
jkung 5th March 2009

I'm boggled trying to choose the best reverb for the song. One reverb to use to "build a room" for all the instruments...

deeper
replies: 30 views: 5,895
Washington 5th March 2009

Hi guys I just hooked up my new FF800 and the headphone output works fine but I'm getting a very loud hum through my monitors...

J.S.Vega III
replies: 5 views: 1,261
flober1970 5th March 2009

Hi I have this offer of £1418 (incl. VAT) for this package from Digital Village.. Any chance to get a better price than that...

zix
replies: 0 views: 473
zix 5th March 2009

I've been trying to figure this guitar panning trick out for a while.. Get your good pair of headphones, and take a listen to...

Brody Murakami
replies: 43 views: 2,074
sage691 5th March 2009

Just wondering if this would work: Taking Toft atb24 direct outs to an HD24 and out via ADAT to the ProFire Lightbridge into...

kylef
replies: 5 views: 648
Smithcok 5th March 2009

I have an opportunity to purchase a pair of some Dynaudio BM 15As at a very good price (only $300 more than a pair of BM 6As...

ektia
replies: 14 views: 3,045
danharr 5th March 2009

This is the first unit I haven't been able to find a thread for... WHY? Users of this unit RISE! I want to know how it sounds!

Agno
replies: 0 views: 563
Agno 5th March 2009

I am preparing a term paper for my management class, so of course if I had a choice (and the cash!) to open a business it would...

Unknown soldier
replies: 3 views: 674
surflounge 5th March 2009

Just bought a pair of Linear Op Amps for my Eureka and couldn't find the exact part number match to the one...

DJ Hellfire
replies: 3 views: 597
KingDiamond 5th March 2009

Hi all, Now, before I get slaughtered here, let me explain what I mean. I know there is no magic 'you are now good enough'...

jimcroisdale
replies: 28 views: 1,665
DeathMonkey 5th March 2009

I'm wanting this thing basically for the effects and possibly doing some sampling.I can't really find any 303's nowadays so I'm...

90Brownie
replies: 0 views: 547
90Brownie 5th March 2009

i have the chance to purchase a pair of TANNOY AMS 8A's for a grand. i currently use the BM5a's and am finding them wanting....

britdick
replies: 3 views: 540
britdick 5th March 2009

If you could list a few features that you'd like to have on your studio's custom-made "go-to" electric guitar, what...

Terry McInturff
replies: 12 views: 1,326
DesertDawg 5th March 2009

I am fortunate to have a number of channels of these (newer ones) on loaner. I decided last night to run stems of a mix I am...

otobianki74
replies: 7 views: 1,101
PVAUDIO 5th March 2009

Looking for tips on getting songs heard by artists / producers/ managers / A&R / others who are in a position to say...

AndreH
replies: 15 views: 2,571
C Heat 5th March 2009

Hi I have a couple of A80 RC stereo recorders. I'm in the process of having one of the he*******s modified with an additional...

greatbear
replies: 0 views: 696
greatbear 5th March 2009

I finally have enough inputs to properly record drums now that I got a fireface 800, but need some help in choosing microphones. ...

floater138
replies: 44 views: 6,927
trompetfreak 5th March 2009

hi guys i hope someone can help me here! i just got a presonus preamp and connected it to my macbook pro ok , i got the blue...

sylwia666
replies: 5 views: 677
sylwia666 4th March 2009

What's up Gearslutz, I am currently looking pair up on EQ's. I own an Avedis E27, and i have been using it for a few months now. ...

ianbryn11
replies: 19 views: 6,106
ianbryn11 4th March 2009

Looking for ideas on a first mastering EQ. What should I be looking to get? The studio I am going to be working at offers a...

awakened
replies: 5 views: 1,527
Revmen 4th March 2009

I was looking to compile a list of LA-based mix engineers and major label producers that do not use big consoles. I know our...

Lazer Toms
replies: 2 views: 936
Lazer Toms 4th March 2009

Ive been tossing around the idea of renting a house in holland and recording this summer. Anybody out there have any leads on...

serraprop
replies: 5 views: 783
Joram 4th March 2009

I may need to ship a medium size box maybe 6 lbs or so, what's the most cost effective way to ship to Japan? James

James Lugo
replies: 3 views: 3,798
The MPCist 4th March 2009

sugar bytes vogue. a channel strip with gate, PREAMP, comp, dynamic eq, effects. well.. the preamp is wonderful.. gives...

elan
replies: 22 views: 4,275
barbaroja 4th March 2009

I took the plunge and picked up a rosetta 800. I took it back to the studio and hooked everything up and was shocked to only hear...

The Dark Lord
replies: 15 views: 1,103
The Dark Lord 4th March 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search