The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm not a pro, I do my best (which isn't bad). I've recently discovered Logic's spreader. At first I avoided it as I assumed it...

slopeshoulder
replies: 4 views: 810
DrDeltaM 7th March 2009

What is your fave Beyerdynamic ribbon on guitar cab? The M260.80 got a 80 Hz low-cut or the traditional M160 used by Kramer...

replies: 2 views: 4,754
Oli_W 7th March 2009

I'm planning to test this when my onyx arrive but i'm curious Everyone says that ad converters work best at higher sample...

haryy
replies: 0 views: 502
haryy 7th March 2009

How do I run outboard compressors with a 002R? I tried to run them out of the inserts I/O, but nothing happened. Keep in mind...

xjaredcolbyx
replies: 4 views: 567
icebox 7th March 2009

The AirEQ plug has been out awhile and was wondering if it is behind in technology compared to stuff like Waves new EQ's (Studio...

stresstour
replies: 12 views: 1,745
Zero Point 7th March 2009

Hey, any one using a mac mini with logic or any other software? hows the performance?

SOLOIST101
replies: 10 views: 1,144
junior 7th March 2009

Has anyone tried the MarkBass Studio 1 plugin ? I was checking out the markbass website and noticed it there, was unable to...

Addni
replies: 0 views: 1,191
Addni 7th March 2009

I LOVE this preset of all chorus plugs it sounds the widest to me and i lvoe using it on vocals in bridges / middle 8. BUT I'm...

ar10003
replies: 3 views: 1,129
DrDeltaM 7th March 2009

hi there, been losing my mind to this northern soul banger........ YouTube - Sidras Theme sidra's theme it's called. wondered...

turing
replies: 0 views: 952
turing 7th March 2009

I'm looking for a media player / librarian (like iTunes, WMP, Zune, etc). I've got about 1200 CDs, and I want to organize them,...

davidespinosa
replies: 2 views: 511
ericzang 7th March 2009

So I was about to get the FMR RNLA, because I wanted a nice compressor for vocals and bass guitar, which was great because the...

Audun the Great
replies: 1 views: 506
Audun the Great 7th March 2009

I'm wondering if there is anything with the color and sound of the Chandler TG1 but in a lower price bracket? Maybe I'll save for...

aermotor
replies: 4 views: 1,062
joemeek 7th March 2009

Hey, so I want to start some shots today but I don't have a proper boom mic or shockmount for my schoeps mk41 at the moment and...

rackdude
replies: 1 views: 3,119
tINY 7th March 2009

Hi everyone, I have a 24 bit project in Sonar that I want to export in the highest quality to be played on this Cary player:...

JimThompson
replies: 0 views: 612
JimThompson 7th March 2009

I have searched and read many of the threads but cost difference is a part of my issue so I thought I would post this in hopes...

babydaddymusic
replies: 7 views: 10,361
KRStudio 7th March 2009

I know the Lexicon PCM96 and Access Virus TI synths are good examples...what else is out there? Thank you.

XHipHop
replies: 11 views: 1,173
Coyoteous 7th March 2009

I'm about to start using ableton live for a three way live performance. I need one send going into an in ear rack, another...

beardsnotbeers
replies: 0 views: 630
beardsnotbeers 7th March 2009

So...I've spent the few free hours I've had the last few days trying to pull my tax crap together. I've got a few 1099s and some...

bgrotto
replies: 1 views: 608
leebridges 7th March 2009

Everyone is fine with snare sound except me. Got any samples? For enhancing it? The drummer pulled a perfect tracking session....

stagefright13
replies: 1 views: 951
john emrich 7th March 2009

Hi guys I have a chance to buy a Tascam 32 two track reel to reel machine. The sellers says it is in "MINT"...

Farshad
replies: 4 views: 23,541
Farshad 7th March 2009

I thought I would post a quick review of the Digimax FS 8 channel preamp. First off, I was really interested in this preamp...

Studiodawg
replies: 12 views: 7,020
Jonboy79 7th March 2009

*UPDATED WITH LATEST* Sorry for any confusion. I am not Gabe, just putting the information out there. If you can help send an...

avanturb
replies: 62 views: 11,552
mikeynyuk 7th March 2009

Can anyone sway me which way to go. I recently did a vocal session with the Red Type B (Blue stage 1) with B6 capsule and really...

Diegel
replies: 10 views: 1,633
Diegel 7th March 2009

Just have to ask since I think the roles are changing. Is the lone producer giving way to the engineer/producer as more and more...

mbradzick
replies: 381 views: 13,145
babydaddymusic 7th March 2009

So what do you guys use to fix the foam padding/rubber tubing on guitar stands..?? You know, where the neck or body...

drmmrboy
replies: 12 views: 9,690
drmmrboy 7th March 2009

Finally got a Beyer m160 & m201 and had a quick play with them this evening in my home studio. Amp - US 6176 - apogee...

ampegfreak
replies: 2 views: 678
sphsound 7th March 2009

Is there anyone within a 3 hour drive of Seattle that has a 32-40 channel Amek Einstein and a DAW with at least 40 outputs, or...

Benmrx
replies: 2 views: 618
Benmrx 7th March 2009

There's no shortage of talk and deets about Bonham in the studio ... but I gotta say, the drum sound going down on Machine Head...

houndog328
replies: 55 views: 5,771
lynyrd 7th March 2009

Just bought a Blue Sky 12 sub, it has no crossover, I think it goes up to 80 and my ADAM P22's go down to 45 or something like...

James Lugo
replies: 41 views: 4,545
atiller 7th March 2009

Would the M160 pair up best in front of API 512c GR 500nv Purple Biz mk Any specific love affair between that mic and one of...

Milliken
replies: 0 views: 879
Milliken 7th March 2009

Hi, When you select bounce in Logic 8 the CD drive makes a noise ... is there anyway to turn this off ? I only ever need to...

Dave12345
replies: 0 views: 468
Dave12345 7th March 2009

I am in the middle of recording a new album and have been using an EV N/D767a for recording but have heard great things about the...

ander120
replies: 64 views: 4,677
2Loud 7th March 2009

Love that reverb sound... Sounds like there's a different pre-delay to the left and the right? For a record from 1973, what...

MrVelvet
replies: 5 views: 1,586
MrVelvet 7th March 2009

I just had a "WOW experience" which I wish to share. I took a CD (Buckethead's Colma), put it in my computers run...

EveningSky
replies: 0 views: 534
EveningSky 6th March 2009

this isn't meant to be a complaint, but more of a heads up to studio owners, especially on the smaller scale. I really dig...

Shane Michael Rose
replies: 2 views: 514
Shane Michael Rose 6th March 2009

I found a ton of kicks for triggering, even a bunch from band's actual albums. These are without and effects or comp. Raw. ...

RevoltStudios
replies: 12 views: 1,058
Vogon 6th March 2009

hey guys ive had absolutely no latency issues in th epast few weeks, now today i had a session and a slight delay was affecting...

Realziment
replies: 3 views: 727
Shane Michael Rose 6th March 2009

Well, i am facing the following situation: I work as a PostProducer for a web broadcast company. Usually i just finalize the...

bckid
replies: 1 views: 1,153
chrishansson 6th March 2009

I'm wondering if I'll need outboard pre's(to track mostly rock)as I have heard the ATB-16's are just ok(ordered the board last...

in the garage
replies: 23 views: 4,354
Doc Mixwell 6th March 2009

I'm looking for a mic for recording plucked string instruments (like mandolin) in a studio that would not sound harsh. I'm also...

michkhol
replies: 7 views: 794
Darth Preamp 6th March 2009

Avalon U5 Groove Tubes THE BRICK Alan Smart DI Deluxe RIDGE FARM-GAS COOKER BAE 312 What it's the best for...

drago
replies: 26 views: 1,971
dakine 6th March 2009

just wanted to open a thread on free plugins downloads. there are tons of them on the web but all scattered around so post'em...

gsilbers
replies: 26 views: 4,865
Blast9 6th March 2009

One more for you all before i'm off duty over the weekend. Enjoy.. Lexicon PCM 90 Impulse Set Goal = capture the...

rhythminmind
replies: 2 views: 3,371
cowudders 6th March 2009

Let me ask a dumb question cause I keep losing gear over the years. I have all my gear going into several different Power...

skiroy
replies: 4 views: 1,102
gwailoh 6th March 2009

We have a Lexicon 960L at work that hasn't been open for about 3 years. Don't ask there was a huge fight between the sponsor and...

eskay
replies: 0 views: 878
eskay 6th March 2009

I made the mistake of demoing this thing and now I can't get the auth screen to pop up when loading my DAW. I would normally just...

Johnkenn
replies: 2 views: 657
psycho_monkey 6th March 2009

So there is a guy on Craiglist that has an ad for a synth. I replied and he says he is currently in Ireland and the synth is at...

ilovesound
replies: 14 views: 1,027
tropicalhotdog 6th March 2009

was recording a female vocalist the other day.we were almost done exept for some basic OOOOOOH choir stuff...i was meening to...

Tomic
replies: 9 views: 802
Wayne 6th March 2009

Im trying to get some smooth jazz piano and guitar going. Im reading a book that shows you how to quickly build chords. This book...

skiroy
replies: 51 views: 2,303
nightchef 6th March 2009

I just came across a Soundtracs Solo Midi 24 channel mixer. I'm told it was in excellent working condition when acquired from...

rajprods
replies: 18 views: 6,542
rajprods 6th March 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search