The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

got this mic for $1 was wondering what kind it is i have seen some EVs that look similar

zeburne
replies: 2 views: 712
zeburne 8th March 2009

i was looking at some old posts from about this time last year. ...

borntoplease
replies: 8 views: 2,643
TimDolbear 8th March 2009

So eventually science gets around to explaining the basic energy concepts that have been known to man for thousands of years,...

FeatheredSerpent
replies: 7 views: 735
FeatheredSerpent 8th March 2009

Oh my God! The show was incredible. That band does it right from top to bottom, no BS'n around. The guitar sound was flawless,...

James Lugo
replies: 7 views: 937
mikymike 8th March 2009

Long time lurker, first time poster. I hope to participate more on GS in the future, and maybe help some people the way many of...

FLRS
replies: 12 views: 3,448
KAJI 8th March 2009

I find myself trying out my newly learned techniques on already finished projects and I probably shouldn't. I'm at the stage...

RevoltStudios
replies: 7 views: 684
cjogo 8th March 2009

Times change people don't............

allencollins
replies: 3 views: 1,143
joeq 8th March 2009

I have a project studio where I record and mix songs that I write. Since I record alone, I have had to learn how to play a lot of...

ektia
replies: 10 views: 2,577
buscemi 8th March 2009

This, I can't believe... I thought Michael was in Budapest?? 750 MILLION albums!!! wworriedwworriedwworried. That is...

voicegenius
replies: 0 views: 1,150
voicegenius 8th March 2009

What would you guys recommend for 2 channels of ad/da. I want to replace my delta 1010 which has been fine, but I've outgrown it!...

henge
replies: 6 views: 753
biggator6 8th March 2009

hello i trashed the ribbon of my T.Bone RB-500. Not that it's a big deal, i don't think they spent much time properly tuning...

hankdrummer
replies: 9 views: 791
hankdrummer 8th March 2009

I'm in need of the non-TDM Nuverb software. Searches on the interwebs led me to registering here. Seems like a cool place. A good...

jrkirkish
replies: 1 views: 656
Bobo 8th March 2009

Just noticed the new MXL Gold 35 uses a single layer headbasket - a design element that's been a signature feature of my mic mods...

Michael_Joly
replies: 1 views: 2,548
Sparkle 8th March 2009

You know music just for fun or experiencing or making it, no pressure That's what I like the most, jamming & experimenting...

Batchainpuller78
replies: 2 views: 628
Batchainpuller78 8th March 2009

I know that the IT-20 II provides 20 amps to its outlets, but can anyone tell me if i can run one on a 15 amp circuit? If not...

larry b
replies: 3 views: 1,581
KRStudio 8th March 2009

Hello just wondering where the best place for speaker compenents is in australia. The madisound of australia... postage from...

tomeford
replies: 1 views: 218
micintore 8th March 2009

Hey Guyz, I Recently bought an Otari Mx 55 1/4 reel to reel tape machine, got it serviced, it records really well, i am a...

treasure
replies: 2 views: 450
micintore 8th March 2009

Is there any places on the internet to pick out and buy knobs for gear? (I'm new to this as you can tell) I bought a GSSL without...

rids
replies: 2 views: 1,072
rids 8th March 2009

Lest We Forget theta before there was digital to blame EVERYTHING on! I do remember on night when the reel was left on the...

Steffmo
replies: 27 views: 1,195
Chaellus 8th March 2009

Hello everyone, I just posted a blog entry in which I post a couple MP3s and images of a mix using Pro Tools to sum, and then...

Allen Farmelo
replies: 5 views: 1,335
work2do 8th March 2009

Hey there Slutz, please let me know if you can direct me to a good bass player to record an album for me through ftp. Someone...

Jose Mrochek
replies: 9 views: 853
dambro2 8th March 2009

Are these all in the same league and can anyone describe sound characteristics. I would be doing pop/R&B/Hip Hop. This goes...

skiroy
replies: 0 views: 784
skiroy 8th March 2009

I have a few artists and bands in the greater Indianapolis area I am in the beginning stages of working with. I prefer to work...

Eric Greedy
replies: 2 views: 557
Edge 8th March 2009

I have had a problem with my Central Station almost as long as I have owned it. It involves the cue send. Every once and a...

Kronos147
replies: 0 views: 607
Kronos147 8th March 2009

Can I sample my instruments? What are the rules (or laws) here? Can I sample my Taylor guitar? Sounds from my Motif? My M-Tron...

imnickb
replies: 9 views: 946
mbradzick 8th March 2009

Bought some ns10s off a popular electronic auction site. And now comes the questions of power. I have a power amp that I used...

sheepforwheat
replies: 9 views: 1,395
Kronos147 8th March 2009

hey, reocorded yesterday 4 songs, vocal/acoustic bass guitar. vocals > brauner phanton guitar > R92 and direct inn room...

ZEBRAAA
replies: 23 views: 1,223
ElMosca 8th March 2009

I'm fairly certain this is acceptable, but just want to make sure since I'm not to familiar with external pre's Can I run the...

SynthLine09
replies: 1 views: 462
FeatheredSerpent 8th March 2009

so i'm in the market for some good dynamics plug-ins. i really have enough head aches dealing with all the East West ilok...

nick-the-sax
replies: 5 views: 695
Ricey 8th March 2009

Ok, so I built a little suspension shockmount this morning like this: Wesley's Weekly HOW TO: Super-Cheap Shock Mount |...

rackdude
replies: 0 views: 480
rackdude 8th March 2009

Kustom TR12L 20 watt practice amp - eBay (item 130290547939 end time Mar-02-09 16:04:42 PST) I have a new hero.heh

James Lugo
replies: 96 views: 5,901
DreamSound 8th March 2009

I'm wondering if anyone else thinks that soundcards have a better sound quality then firewire interfaces. I realize it depends on...

strings
replies: 11 views: 1,157
strings 8th March 2009

i was wonding how to do this? id like to know how to do this before i order a new transformer... is it similar to an Apex 460 or...

hassanperryon
replies: 0 views: 800
hassanperryon 8th March 2009

I'm going to primarily use this for a mix down or recording only 1 or 2 instruments at a time, so I was wonder what the best way...

aermotor
replies: 19 views: 2,669
illacov 8th March 2009

I'm moving back to Nashville next year and need some advice on putting together my project studio. I'm a guitarist/songwriter...

chupplelan
replies: 3 views: 881
musicjon 8th March 2009

First time poster, new member here I have a gig teaching music industry. There are 2 of us (new program) and I was hired second...

centervolume
replies: 2 views: 589
centervolume 7th March 2009

I do a lot of dialog, ambient, and SFX recordings for films and I'll be getting a Sound Devices 302 mixer soon which has...

Gohanto
replies: 3 views: 765
nick-the-sax 7th March 2009

I have a contemparary jazz quartet coming in and have some questions about mic and pre choices. They are Drums, Electric Bass,...

McPhaul
replies: 15 views: 1,382
McPhaul 7th March 2009

hi there, this topic has been discussed a lot but i cannot get my head round it. I have this set up ad16x -> 8816 ->...

southcent
replies: 0 views: 665
southcent 7th March 2009

hi, I'm trying to plan out my purchases for the next year or two. right now it's Audiofire12 conversion for me. (after I add...

monkeyxx
replies: 8 views: 994
Audiop 7th March 2009

More often that not I plug straight into my API 3124 or F/r 428 instrument inputs if I want a direct signal for...

dangoudie
replies: 1 views: 1,894
liquidtension47 7th March 2009

Hey Guys...been a lurker on this site for awhile and I need a suggestion for a mic with the character and detail of the Sony...

blackkeys
replies: 6 views: 1,368
work2do 7th March 2009

in acoustic guitar, vocals..

elan
replies: 21 views: 1,869
Rripror 7th March 2009

Obviously both are not going to be pultecs but which one is the better?

skiroy
replies: 2 views: 1,198
skiroy 7th March 2009

I always enjoy hearing about how people got their start playing music and the way they put together cheap equipment to record or...

dft3670
replies: 42 views: 3,022
memphisindie 7th March 2009

Im a high school student looking for a internship at a studio. Where would be a good place for me to start looking. Like just...

Deleted User
replies: 2 views: 505
dhiltonlittle 7th March 2009
replies: 1 views: 4,664
tropicalhotdog 7th March 2009

Hi, no need for a stereo pair or something. THANKS!

meymia
replies: 5 views: 1,595
dambro2 7th March 2009

...as if you didn't already know that... I heard a piece on NPR yesterday about the group "Lunchmoney" and their new...

Eganmedia
replies: 0 views: 541
Eganmedia 7th March 2009

When i record through either cubase or Adobe audition 3.0 it cuts out. Eg. im singing a long note and half way through it will go...

Docmattic
replies: 3 views: 679
Cameron Johnson 7th March 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search