The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,072
Views: 2,072
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've been thinking about getting a 2" 16 track for a few years now. I record primarily on analog (Otari 1/2" 8) and...

mikecorwin
replies: 7 views: 825
mikecorwin 21st March 2009

I'm looking for a nice long sturdy gooseneck with threads on one end and a clamp or clip on the other for locking to a mic stand....

PheelTheMusic
replies: 2 views: 1,282
PheelTheMusic 21st March 2009

After a good mic and decent pre amp; eq, compression and fx are the processesing tools we use to enhance our sound. (duh). What I...

toasteh
replies: 6 views: 544
Chaellus 21st March 2009

Here is a hypothetical question, although I'm sure some of you have had real-life experience with this: Let's say a record...

ssprod19
replies: 3 views: 727
RCM - Ronan 21st March 2009

Currently I'm spending HUGE amounts of time doing drumediting due to a lot of metal productions (please do not hijack this thread...

blackcom
replies: 12 views: 1,865
E Baxter Put 21st March 2009

Hi folks - need two parts of advice. Part 1 - I've been offered a MINT condition Fender Pro Junior for £200 - should I take...

primemeat64
replies: 8 views: 1,617
primemeat64 21st March 2009

So I have a single vocal and ac gtr performance. One person, one take. Stereo mic'ed gtr, and single mic on the vocal. I...

Lars Fox
replies: 17 views: 2,571
narcoman 21st March 2009

How is the quality of Guild Guitars these days? Fender owned... I'd like to get a new Guild D-55... Thanks! jkthtyrt

replies: 23 views: 6,224
Inca 21st March 2009

I recently got a new neighbor and I believe he has a CB radio that he is using to talk to his friends with. The problem is that...

studiotte
replies: 3 views: 1,142
biggator6 21st March 2009

What improvements have you made in your studio lately that left you wondering, "Why didn't I do this years ago!?" I...

andrewh
replies: 16 views: 1,320
Slikjmuzik 21st March 2009

I found a microphone at my grand fathers, who passed away a few years ago, place. I'm sure it's nothing special, but I...

Cold Jazz
replies: 3 views: 3,724
Cold Jazz 20th March 2009

hey guys, I'm thinking about picking up a used AD8000. I would need one with the ADAT card installed. However, most of the...

Colorblind
replies: 6 views: 877
nickynicknick 20th March 2009

doesn't digi have a chart somewhere with the delays at different sample rates/buffer settings? i'm trying to figure out what the...

dhiltonlittle
replies: 1 views: 654
close/far 20th March 2009

where can i find a rack units like the ones from bottom (left to right) with wheels.. i looked on the net, no luck so...

replies: 10 views: 921
travisbrown 20th March 2009

tell me why I should't make my entire patchbay XLR. I don't use a console, I don't think i need anything to be normaled...

Jeff16years
replies: 5 views: 805
piano 20th March 2009

After taking my Hafler P 500 out of storage, the right channel doesn't play. There is no signal going into the right channel. ...

xorezx
replies: 3 views: 684
dhiltonlittle 20th March 2009

I'm looking for a basic monitor controller for one set of powered monitors. I want something as clean as possible, adding little...

dft3670
replies: 3 views: 2,321
talozz 20th March 2009

Can anyone share some feedback and delay time settings for a dub chuck guitar delay? Is it usually 8th notes,dotted 8ths? And how...

skiroy
replies: 1 views: 2,528
Meriphew 20th March 2009

Which is better for tape emulation?

houndog328
replies: 14 views: 5,960
psycho_monkey 20th March 2009

how much of an improvement do you think ill get upgrading from mackie hr824 into digi003 ?? im pretty excited to find out...

VINKRILLZZ
replies: 6 views: 620
VINKRILLZZ 20th March 2009

Hi, I've got a pair of Adam a7's reserved at 450 GBP including delivery or I could get a pair of Rokit 8 G2s for 410 GBP? The...

PeteJames
replies: 28 views: 12,911
davethesuzer 20th March 2009

Hey Im a noobie drummer and want to buy a set but I dont know what size Kick,snare and toms I want. I also dont know which...

skiroy
replies: 6 views: 687
buscemi 20th March 2009

This may sound like a dumb question, but why the heck can't I have both the full Transport and Zoom functions on the toolbar in...

numberforty1
replies: 6 views: 615
numberforty1 20th March 2009

Do you guys remember this thing? Link.Came up a while ago, for sale on eBay from someone in Brazil. It disappeared for a while...

edcampos
replies: 2 views: 711
C.Judd Karn 20th March 2009

In case you feel like debating some low end theory, there are .wavs of a KM-184 vs. OktavaMod'd MXL 603 shoot out in this post. ...

Michael_Joly
replies: 20 views: 10,052
drBill 20th March 2009

Guys, I am designing the electrical system for an SSL 4048 shortloaded with 40 E modules. I need to know the max amp draw on the...

Switchcraft
replies: 3 views: 1,106
radu.ionescu 20th March 2009

Hi there this is my first post on here but i really need some help. I am rewiring our drama studio. in the studio we have the...

Gav
replies: 3 views: 2,738
Cameron Johnson 20th March 2009
replies: 4 views: 3,326
Aearth 20th March 2009

I own a Midas Venice 160 board and it's really nice. I like it although it's not a studio mixer. I am thinking to go for 240 to...

Purusha
replies: 0 views: 1,704
Purusha 20th March 2009

I recently added some external EQs and comps to my studio. For this question consider I am using them during mix down as...

mmcfarlane
replies: 8 views: 902
mmcfarlane 20th March 2009

By Marisa Taylor Anyone who has ever sought to justify their own musical or literary taste may find some solace in the side...

travisbrown
replies: 62 views: 3,842
Spec 20th March 2009

I listened to the snare head shootout that was done here awhile ago and the remo clear pinstripe sounded the best to me because...

heisleyamor
replies: 19 views: 1,500
lynyrd 20th March 2009

I know I've done this before, but I can't adjust the tempo on the click in my PT8 session. I've created the click track and it...

numberforty1
replies: 4 views: 663
Makinithappen 20th March 2009

You know I wanted to muck around with my recording gear to sculpt a good bass sound through different pre-amps and I did not want...

HA_DA_JA
replies: 0 views: 989
HA_DA_JA 20th March 2009

I have been researching on mics for certain smoothjazz applications such as sax and classical guitar. I keep seeing a U87,U67,...

skiroy
replies: 5 views: 657
Matt_Weston 20th March 2009

I always love reading from the guest professionals that come here and I've always learned a little something from each. But...

Matt_Weston
replies: 1 views: 1,019
benhallen 20th March 2009

First off, props to Waves. I got the musicians 2 bundle last week and downloading/activation was a breeze. I got the SSL bundle...

E.rOk.stA
replies: 27 views: 2,875
prismtheory 20th March 2009

Sorry mods, I posted this in the computers forum but got no reply, so I thought I'd try my luck here. My friend (freelance...

dbjp
replies: 1 views: 530
Dean Roddey 20th March 2009

Hello all. Wondering where would be the best ( cheapest...heh.) place to buy IDE drive/caddy for my HD24-XR? Thanks.......

Snatchman
replies: 2 views: 1,004
idylldon 20th March 2009

Hi Folks Are they any cons in settling for High End Live Sound Mixer for studio work? Im talking about a Desk with Great Pre's...

lazzaroso
replies: 6 views: 3,706
lazzaroso 20th March 2009

Ok so just recently i figured to myself, i'm working, i'm just out of school, i'm still living at home, and i might as well save...

TehGuitarist
replies: 6 views: 821
TehGuitarist 20th March 2009

Expecting a phone call within the next coupel hours off an A&R guy to talk about my music. How do I try and sound non-nervous...

MikeTSH
replies: 28 views: 1,462
memphisindie 20th March 2009

I've been comparing a few reverb plug-ins, and it seems that many are capable of achieving something nice and workable. But I...

MusicManic
replies: 1 views: 603
MusicManic 20th March 2009

I just listened to the "Love" album. It's absolutely stunning. These remixed versions of the Beatles master tapes are...

Tanglewood
replies: 35 views: 3,320
Stratfreak 20th March 2009

hello all! right, should iii, invest in a new compressor? i already have a distressor, a fatso, a rnc/rnla and a chameleon labs...

dominic hoenig
replies: 3 views: 583
dominic hoenig 20th March 2009

Hi Guys - I've primarily been in the analog realm, but have been doing mixdowns through my console to Pro Tools (in order to burn...

mikecorwin
replies: 10 views: 721
Keire 20th March 2009

YouTube - 3rd Force Promotional Video sKIP TO 1:37. Is this a classical with pickups? Nylon Strings? I want this guitar....

skiroy
replies: 5 views: 652
cdog 19th March 2009

Everybody can now stop buying new expensive gear and concentrate on making "sizzly" sounds. kfhkh Music Is Dead:...

Mark1353
replies: 51 views: 3,116
cdog 19th March 2009

Just ordered some oktava 12-01. And thiking about getting some sm81 for another option for OH. But will the sm81 work as...

skiroy
replies: 3 views: 604
superburtm 19th March 2009

I'm trying to round out my snare collection with a nice maple snare. I purchased a pacific lx snare awhile back at GC for 100...

filthyrich
replies: 1 views: 1,152
biggator6 19th March 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search