The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ive read a lot about this cable and it seems like it's clearly the best out there.... but all the reviews ive read are based on...

hassanperryon
replies: 2 views: 2,344
BOWIE 13th March 2009

I need to replace the preamp tubes for my silverface Twin Reverb, and was curious if other owners had any tips for the type to...

phaedrus
replies: 1 views: 2,316
BOWIE 13th March 2009

I tried searching but couldnt quite find an answer... anyway, I want to delve into the wonderful world of 500 series...

frontierfran
replies: 7 views: 948
Johns 13th March 2009

Hey does any one know where I can either rent a guitar or buy a cheap used guitar somewhere on the gold coast? Im studying over...

dowrk22s
replies: 0 views: 471
dowrk22s 13th March 2009

YouTube - Lil Wayne - "Prom Queen" Video EXCLUSIVE Proof the Apocalypse is coming. Mark it 2012 on your Mayan...

willerichey
replies: 24 views: 1,415
Makinithappen 13th March 2009

I'm in need of a better mic for vocals, guitars. I currently use an AKG Perception 200 and would like to replace it with...

RevoltStudios
replies: 0 views: 490
RevoltStudios 13th March 2009

Hi!! I have a pair of fantastic Neve 2254/A compressor for sale in great shape and working condition.Serial numbers are 6099 and...

matteo
replies: 0 views: 5,473
matteo 13th March 2009
replies: 0 views: 518
dhiltonlittle 13th March 2009

(In general) are the UAD plugins better than waves? are the UAD neve emulations better than the waves V series for...

robertshaw
replies: 0 views: 629
robertshaw 13th March 2009

I have some mixes on an Alesis Masterlink and want to transfer them digitally to an Alesis HD24XR to add some new tracks. The...

Tom C
replies: 0 views: 492
Tom C 13th March 2009

Hi guys, A few years ago I was putting together an album which had a lot of segue-ing and crossfades between tracks. To not...

recall
replies: 0 views: 472
recall 13th March 2009

..and I'm picking up radio frequencies. I'm plugging it into a Mackie Onyx 1620 w/ the firewire interface. I've never had this...

d0ntm1ndm3
replies: 12 views: 2,038
@¶,*ƒƒƒ&™ 13th March 2009

Hello everyone, I wanted to ask the community for a slice of advice. I'm a mature student jkthtyrt studying Music Tech @ the...

Parkstudio
replies: 7 views: 1,234
Parkstudio 12th March 2009

I picked up an otari mx-55 with no manual. Is there a trick to reset the counter? All buttons seem to work.

JordanA
replies: 5 views: 1,328
JordanA 12th March 2009

Title pretty much says it... is anyone familiar with the Mutator? Can the envelope follower do good quality Mutron style autowah?...

Beneficial
replies: 4 views: 1,853
Sam an huel 12th March 2009

hey guys, I need some advise on getting into recording to analog tape. I have been interested in this venture for some time now...

stryker
replies: 30 views: 3,292
kats 12th March 2009

So, I'm wondering what you guys do to approximate the room mics when kits are recorded in small rooms with them. I get some...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 24 views: 11,481
JP11 12th March 2009

Hey! so i finally got around to checking out the blown fender cab thats been sitting in my garage and i find out its a mid - late...

lacerta
replies: 3 views: 3,050
nobtwiddler 12th March 2009

I notice that my master output is clipping , but not of my tracks are showing red or clipping? how does that happen?

ChaosCreation
replies: 8 views: 899
lunastus 12th March 2009

I've seen other daws, lesser daws for that matter that are capable of doing this it must be possible in logic 8, anybody?

BangerangKid
replies: 2 views: 5,107
MRKisThatKid 12th March 2009

After seeing many of my artists broadcast their sessions live online, I have decided to do the same! I talked with a buddy of...

MaJo1
replies: 0 views: 488
MaJo1 12th March 2009

Hi, I have been using a D8B as a control surface for PTLE in HUI mode for a while now. Its connected of coarse through the midi...

Freedomof81
replies: 1 views: 591
Freedomof81 12th March 2009

Anyone use this? In an old post, someone said that there is not a significant change in sound with a P1 and a ATTY, like a API....

Bradahman
replies: 0 views: 598
Bradahman 12th March 2009

From experience I 've witnessed how important a difference DAC can make to monitoring. A concrete example would be a Audiophile...

GrantsV
replies: 4 views: 1,591
Doc Mixwell 12th March 2009

Nice article about Audio recording signal chain Audio Production World: Audio recording signal chain – How to record?

lovemusicqweasd
replies: 6 views: 7,112
Chris190 12th March 2009

Ever since i heard the new Canton Reference 1 i've wanted to get new speakers for a smaller scale that sounded just as amazing. ...

somename
replies: 8 views: 4,472
Doc Mixwell 12th March 2009

I hear the UAD plugs have latency in Protools and you have to adjust a delay on each trak to solve it. I also heard that Cubase...

skiroy
replies: 9 views: 1,779
GordZilla 12th March 2009

I know there has been a couple posts on computer monitor fatigue. What I am curious about is what do some of the other non...

KTAISA
replies: 1 views: 1,051
theblue1 12th March 2009

I'm looking for some fader couplers for my console (Oram/Trident 8T RTB), I can't find any. Anyone know where to buy some...

Siem
replies: 7 views: 3,002
[email protected] 12th March 2009

Do you use the hi pass or the hi boost filters on vocals? I know it depends on the source, but I'd like to hear some opinions.

zoff
replies: 2 views: 646
cavern 12th March 2009

Hi, I was wondering how to get a proper talkback function to work using a Digi 003+. How do you guys do it?? Do you have to...

crille_mannen
replies: 5 views: 5,436
crille_mannen 12th March 2009

Here's one of the best videos I've seen from Digidesign. Phil J Out-Takes on Vimeo

johnwayne
replies: 3 views: 945
Bounce 12th March 2009

Hi there slutz, I'm planning on recording a vintage lofi sounding rockband and I was aiming on a certain vocal sound. Something...

Fatsoundz
replies: 0 views: 768
Fatsoundz 12th March 2009

Apparently its the Major labels answer to itunes/download sites... It has a free account and payment options ... Interesting...

mac black
replies: 9 views: 947
Raygun 12th March 2009

Got this today and told him "Don't even bother". Now you know. Hello, My name is Morgan Ignatius, I have been a...

lasso
replies: 5 views: 769
jimcroisdale 12th March 2009

Trying to decide which exhaust fan to go woth and Im wondering if anyone has any knowledge on the 2 kinds of duct fans. Which one...

skiroy
replies: 6 views: 1,548
skiroy 12th March 2009

Hi, I have noticed the long thread on the n series, but I thought I would try and get some direct feedback for my question...

hemmick reef
replies: 4 views: 649
trock 12th March 2009

Hi, I recently bought this mic on ebay and haven't been able to find much information about it. My problem is that I can't seem...

Feromongo
replies: 0 views: 813
Feromongo 12th March 2009

Besides kicks,bass and vox what other things are common to compress coming in? Brass,electric guitar,piano?

skiroy
replies: 44 views: 2,727
Unclenny 12th March 2009

To all who have listened to this record... Anybody who knows anything about the production of this album, I'd personally...

BlueRadio
replies: 12 views: 2,395
Aisle 6 12th March 2009

Hi, I recently bought this mic on ebay and haven't been able to find much information about it. My problem is that I can't seem...

Feromongo
replies: 0 views: 1,244
Feromongo 12th March 2009

Anyone tried one of these? I basically just want a midi-controller with piano as opposed to keyboard feel. I want it to feel...

dangoudie
replies: 2 views: 2,464
dangoudie 12th March 2009

I was wondering if you guys could steer me in a direction for compressor? I Really like the sound of the waves SSL master...

ChaosCreation
replies: 3 views: 1,000
Markus Stock 12th March 2009

Chinese hackers attack iTunes; selling $200 gift cards for $2.60 : Christopher Null : Yahoo! Tech

drmmrboy
replies: 2 views: 852
rack gear 12th March 2009

Younger music listeners prefer low-quality audio Stanford prof: Kids are officially ruining music mezed

Sounds Great
replies: 17 views: 1,123
soundrick 12th March 2009

After a few hours of mixing do your ears start misunderstanding your speakers? I feel like everything gets tinny after awhile....

imloggedin
replies: 1 views: 506
Kiwi 12th March 2009

Ok. Well, some friends want me to do some livesound for a theater of theirs once. So, I agreed. I am using my el cheapo...

XirRec
replies: 1 views: 787
Kiwi 12th March 2009

Been working with a7's for a few months now and I just can't nail the mids. Acoustic guitars will sound full in the studio and...

MikeMitchell
replies: 15 views: 2,197
bdubya 12th March 2009

Don't suppose anyone knows anything about the recording/mixing of Shy's Excess All Areas? I have the remastered CD and while...

Hysteria
replies: 3 views: 719
Auslander 12th March 2009

I just have to say that blind testing is not unbiased when it comes to audio. The canvas that sound comes on has to be lived with...

babydaddymusic
replies: 0 views: 501
babydaddymusic 12th March 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search