The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,134
Views: 2,134
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

ive been buying mogami quad cabling for $1.00 a ft, and neutrik nickel connectors for $2.50 each to build my own cables. I have...

hazelmossobrien
replies: 55 views: 2,746
hazelmossobrien 24th March 2009

Hi Folks, I've searched the great GS and the great Google but had very limited luck... I'm looking for either a better way...

primemeat64
replies: 27 views: 7,317
Penny 24th March 2009

Um, anyone have any suggestions for vocal prep? It seems I've been diagnosed with very mild asthma and I'm always clearing my...

johnnybregar
replies: 58 views: 5,024
mdjice 24th March 2009

I record a lot of metal/punk type stuff where the open parts are big and slam really hard and then they do super fast-blast beat...

filthyrich
replies: 15 views: 5,760
Mitch Deason 24th March 2009

They were really happy with the result - I wasn't so much though, I was really crippled by the quality of the recordings, even as...

FeatheredSerpent
replies: 8 views: 989
FeatheredSerpent 24th March 2009

which one do you prefer.... comments would be great.... due error on uploading ... i placed on yousend...

drpenguen
replies: 0 views: 506
drpenguen 24th March 2009

This thing sounds great

poncival
replies: 8 views: 996
poncival 24th March 2009

My Ra-100 power amp left and right volume doesn't match. if i point left volume nob to 5 and right volume to 6, then left and...

bluesj
replies: 3 views: 1,162
biggator6 24th March 2009

Has anyone encountered anything odd while importing session data from a session created in PT LE 8 to a session created in an...

Deleted User
replies: 1 views: 1,130
Deleted User 24th March 2009

Hi! I'm a Japanese engineer with a little bit of English language skill. I'm engineering with an American arranger in a few...

Nama
replies: 19 views: 1,385
nickynicknick 24th March 2009

how do you upload mp3 here... i have been waiting for 30 min for 1.3 mb still nothing....

drpenguen
replies: 0 views: 463
drpenguen 24th March 2009

looking for yamaha n12 Digital Mixer in Good working order sydney area preferable

treasure
replies: 1 views: 249
Sigmundsound 24th March 2009

I have talked to the pimps, read through others posts, posted some questions and threads of my own and after I weeded through the...

Paul Vnuk Jr.
replies: 33 views: 2,164
Paul Vnuk Jr. 24th March 2009

After hours of research I finally found a manufactur specified memory card for the Boss BR-600 (at a reasonable price) The Boss...

Alex Specht
replies: 0 views: 1,359
Alex Specht 24th March 2009

Any one who has machine drum this probably is a very simple solution. Its just i need someone elses feedback. i just purchased a...

KTAISA
replies: 2 views: 735
KTAISA 24th March 2009

i recently tried out a friends baby bottle mic and thought it was really quite yummy, so am considering getting one myself. very...

nick-the-sax
replies: 34 views: 22,472
John Mayes 24th March 2009

I just upgraded to PT 8 and I have the Music Production Toolkit installed from version 7.4 I thought I had to upgrade the MTK as...

Andy W.
replies: 4 views: 746
Smithcok 23rd March 2009

Hi!! Listen these samples of 3 songs F3music - vox samples - Song Info and Lyrics You may hear some high freq on vocals, i dont...

Jirka Mucha
replies: 0 views: 562
Jirka Mucha 23rd March 2009

This will replace my RNP. Not really looking for a cleaner pre per se, but just something a little more open. Kinda like going...

wayne mox
replies: 26 views: 2,533
giopad65 23rd March 2009

I am looking to buy a used piano off of craigslist, and would like any tips or info I can get from people about buying a used...

BrentA
replies: 18 views: 1,354
glenn Taylor 23rd March 2009

RTA Producer Station? feel free to list any other desk you seen in the market for a cool price. is it reliable? anybody using...

replies: 7 views: 8,117
Smithcok 23rd March 2009

I tried changing mics comps and the only senerio that seemed to get the (SSSHHHHHHHHH) to go away was changing the 512c. Am I...

skiroy
replies: 21 views: 2,990
Stratfreak 23rd March 2009

Hey all. I have a session coming up in a couple of weeks with a death/gore metal band that has that one of a kind gutteral lead...

lembeaux
replies: 25 views: 15,245
suedesound 23rd March 2009

Noticing on Harmony central that people were paying $250- $550 max in recent years for an SCI pro one, i'm quite confused by the...

PeteJames
replies: 4 views: 755
PeteJames 23rd March 2009

Just heard the eventide eclipse and was blown away. Now i know what i have been hearing on countless hip-hop vocals and countless...

bendecido
replies: 5 views: 11,764
wildpark 23rd March 2009

I needed some more cables for my patchbay, so I ordered some Planet Waves TT cables from Vintage King. Everything on my bay is...

mikecorwin
replies: 2 views: 617
mikecorwin 23rd March 2009

Heey Gear Slutz.. I've always been recording music with gain levels set fairly high. I guees, mostly because I liked the sound...

rasmusbmusic
replies: 9 views: 856
cavern 23rd March 2009

Hello there ! I've got some problems with my M260 : it starts to saturate on high levels and specially on the basses ... Its an...

trubac
replies: 10 views: 1,572
trubac 23rd March 2009

I'm currently paralized and in too "in my head" over the question of balls vs' clairity. I'm speaking of the lower...

blinkSaunders
replies: 11 views: 984
Karloff70 23rd March 2009

YouTube - Crazy - The Worst Studio Session Ever

Storyville
replies: 10 views: 892
thenoiseflower 23rd March 2009

Hi there, Always really liked Timmy Thomas it's Why Can't We Live Together. Any one knows what organ and rhythm box was used?...

Roger Starr
replies: 4 views: 1,789
Roger Starr 23rd March 2009

Doing some research. Just wondering if anyone is using the preamps in either console for vocals.... Or if using an external...

rajprods
replies: 0 views: 994
rajprods 23rd March 2009

Hey guys, I have a few mixes to finish up for my 10 song album and one of the sessions has an odd bug. I have mix/edit groups...

Never1
replies: 3 views: 1,396
Never1 23rd March 2009

Howdy, I need to record a heavy band in Europe over five days. I need a big room with a high ceiling, I'm thinking at least...

sixtiksix
replies: 8 views: 904
sixtiksix 23rd March 2009

What do you think the ultimate vocal chain would be? Spare at no expense... Does it depend on the voice? Inquiring minds...

voicegenius
replies: 22 views: 2,355
cortaudio 23rd March 2009

can anybody out there recommend a good mp3 converter program? preferably freeware, mac OS.. looking to do quick batch...

otobianki74
replies: 10 views: 998
TurboJets 23rd March 2009

I'm going to be recording drums and bass for a band, with my audio rig (based around Cubase 4) who wish to take the files away to...

creative.control
replies: 9 views: 1,743
echoclerk 23rd March 2009

I've been listening to a lot of Nine Inch Nails recently and have been absolutely fascinated by the sounds. There is one vocal...

jamison100
replies: 14 views: 18,366
jamison100 23rd March 2009

There's one available locally CHEEP. It appears to be a ref mic for RTA use, but the manual talks about audio use. Ive read an...

Terry McInturff
replies: 0 views: 3,212
Terry McInturff 23rd March 2009

Dear Logic Pro developers, I, as a music composer for TV, spend hours and hours in front of Logic Pro 8, everyday Everyday...

hankdrummer
replies: 2 views: 1,191
hankdrummer 23rd March 2009

Hey guys , I just finish a project with this current band SoLongSelene on purevolume™ the song is called " I suggest you...

birchgrove
replies: 6 views: 747
birchgrove 23rd March 2009

Easy Slutz! sadly a mate of mine (works for quested ironically mmm... - quested are awsome we use them in the studio and provide...

First Aid
replies: 0 views: 783
First Aid 23rd March 2009

I seem to be able to midi slave the MPC xl to cubase 4 but not vice versa is that the case? ta

gmixstudios
replies: 3 views: 2,583
Deleted User 23rd March 2009

Can you please explain to us your Drums Mixing Method if is not in the list? I am talking more in terms of the Busing...

AMIEL
replies: 25 views: 2,204
matt thomas 23rd March 2009

Hi, I'v been working with Nuendo 3 recently in order to programme drums.I use addictive drums.My question is that I don't...

Juan Carlos
replies: 2 views: 2,163
Leon EA 23rd March 2009

I have come to my own realization that knowing where you want to go with a mix before you simply pick up a plug-in or twist knobs...

youngmain
replies: 1 views: 596
larry b 23rd March 2009

Dear All Anyone here compare Summit Feq-50 to other EQ at the same price range? For Mixing and Tracking? How's the Color...

alyi
replies: 4 views: 1,576
GIACOMO-_ 23rd March 2009

Hi, I'm tracking some semi-dirt guitars that have a treble booster on the front end of the amp to get the tone and, of course,...

guittarzzan
replies: 8 views: 2,073
Unclenny 23rd March 2009

Hi people, i have some routing trouble in this thread but.. no replies :( Can you please take a look? Thx! ...

crazylemon
replies: 0 views: 520
crazylemon 23rd March 2009

I think there are a lot of people, like me, lost in a sea of gear and wasting money on gear that we thought would fit our needs...

MusicManic
replies: 7 views: 687
MusicManic 23rd March 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search