The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 7
Views: 7
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Well I own a big knob. After ownign it for a week I finally plugged it in. It did not sound as full to me as what came directly...

slowjett
replies: 12 views: 3,095
Johnm73 14th March 2009

This is my list for my favorite plugins released in the last year. 1. Plugatron's Crushzone. I love the dynorape setting at...

FAT
replies: 31 views: 3,431
Absolute 14th March 2009

I have a solid state & tube pre-amp where I can dial in the amount of tube effect in to the chain. When using a tube...

benjikan
replies: 6 views: 2,506
betamatt 14th March 2009

Does anyone have insight into how the drums were recorded for "Tommy"? This has to be my all time favorite drum sound,...

Slumbo
replies: 17 views: 2,662
dkelley 14th March 2009

Cant find any posts on the differences between these. Is one better than the other. Will be using on kicks,snares, and rap vox.

skiroy
replies: 3 views: 4,272
Fash 14th March 2009

BBOPK80kcdA Wow.

MikeTSH
replies: 5 views: 1,499
davey boy 14th March 2009

What's great? Everything so far. It really is an incredible upgrade IMHO. I'm actually enjoying using it. I've gone from simply...

C Heat
replies: 0 views: 491
C Heat 14th March 2009

I'm currently running 7.4 with the Music Production Toolkit. If I upgrade to Pro Tools 8 will I loose my production toolkit? I...

Andy W.
replies: 6 views: 674
C Heat 14th March 2009

I'm designing a rack/storage unit to hold my ART MPA Pro Gold and an interface. It will be wood to match all my wall panels and...

Old Goat
replies: 4 views: 783
voiceactor 14th March 2009

My clients and I have been reading some articles about “whisper” tracks in the background. I’ve tried it a few times, never...

Rednose
replies: 11 views: 2,648
voicegenius 14th March 2009

I love designing patchbays. I can't help it. I am constantly re-evaluating my patchbay layout. I love wiring them up, thinking...

Hxd Ped
replies: 24 views: 1,270
FreshSkweez 14th March 2009

Hey guys, I am looking at getting a 2" 16 track reel to reel to track with. I have been researching and found out that...

poopchute
replies: 2 views: 697
poopchute 14th March 2009

im going to do some research on this and need to write about 8 pages, just a rough idea for a topic, has to take place in the...

tarabok
replies: 5 views: 2,080
Cellotron 14th March 2009

let's assume you've got a great sounding mix at 96khz/24 bit what's your path for making a stereo wav and then mp3? a) your...

soultrane
replies: 9 views: 6,787
bcgood 14th March 2009

Looking to check out some ribbons for recording electric guitar. Can't afford the top ones like the R121, so are there go to...

Unknown soldier
replies: 21 views: 1,700
malaclypse 14th March 2009

Anyone heard this mic? It seems interesting to me.ablian

malaclypse
replies: 3 views: 5,998
malaclypse 13th March 2009

Hi. I need another replacement woofer for my event 20/20s. After ten years or so, it gave up the ghost. I called event and...

firby
replies: 2 views: 4,153
coder 13th March 2009

Is there a way to automatically zoom in on the end of a highlighted region in Protools? Hitting T will zoom in on the beginning...

fixitinthemix
replies: 5 views: 1,083
fixitinthemix 13th March 2009

anyone got any ideas how to get a dav bg1 on a rack? So far I've come up with blu tacking it to another unit, but that's pretty...

loaf
replies: 1 views: 1,065
Nobilmente 13th March 2009

im saving up for one of the two and i dont have the luxury of trying both.i know there is alot of things(converters,mic,etc)that...

jourdan11
replies: 1 views: 717
Heartfelt 13th March 2009

Hey everyone, I am graduating college with a degree in Finance in May 2009. I have a great job lined up at a financial firm. On...

musicguitar
replies: 3 views: 770
kittonian 13th March 2009

I'm looking to replace my SM57 with a ribbon for the sole purpose of recording electric guitar amps...rock music...both clean and...

stevetothink
replies: 13 views: 1,152
stevetothink 13th March 2009

These are the mics I already own: RE20 421 X2 441 SM57 Audix i5 ATM 250 Earthworks SR25 X3 Earthworks Kickpad MXL SP1 X2 I...

Kroy
replies: 2 views: 1,118
camus 13th March 2009

this may seem a silly question. would you prefer a tascam 1600 or 2600 ? from what ive gathered so far, the 2600 was more money...

fweqy
replies: 0 views: 1,149
fweqy 13th March 2009

I need a manual: http://www.aspstudios.com/gendergear.jpg

Alex Specht
replies: 31 views: 1,920
narcoman 13th March 2009
replies: 1 views: 557
antoniosolo 13th March 2009

.. our brain! Specifically, which side of the brain is more important for the composition and the production process? For those...

opposite.lock.
replies: 2 views: 1,019
Flying_Dutchman 13th March 2009

I think I need some special cable anyone knows where to buy one? thanks

musicmixer04
replies: 0 views: 518
musicmixer04 13th March 2009

What i mean is, say that you have a +3db bell at 1k. then the output would drop -3db or -1.5db.. so that the volume would stay...

imloggedin
replies: 9 views: 690
imloggedin 13th March 2009

I like the motown trick on vocals. (smashing vocals above 6-8k and blending back in) Is there any other area in the frequency...

fixitinthemix
replies: 2 views: 629

A few buttons on my Fantom X kinda buggy. I have to hit them a few times/ hold them down for a little bit, to get them working. ...

Bondtana
replies: 1 views: 2,340
AaardVaaark 13th March 2009

Is there a way, other than the few settings on the back, to fix eq for my genelec 8030. I have no time fixing the room at the...

fixitinthemix
replies: 3 views: 1,360

Hi. I'm new here so forgive me if I posted this in the wrong spot. I searched and couldn't find the answer I was looking for, so...

Vivere
replies: 2 views: 2,369
Vivere 13th March 2009

Need more converters for my FF800 as I've decided to keep it in the mix room. The addl converters will be for adding more comps...

awakened
replies: 4 views: 648
synthoid 13th March 2009

Can anyone tell me if there's any guidelines for how close gear should be allowed to live in a studio? Should the online UPS be a...

adamlloyd
replies: 0 views: 469
adamlloyd 13th March 2009

Hi! A new member here! I've been waiting for the new M-Audio Axiom Pro 61, which still hasn't arrived. But i'm wondering, since...

Anoneam
replies: 15 views: 4,249
rackdude 13th March 2009

on the new AIR reverb in PT8 what am I missing? I think it sounds horrible but the few posts I've found here on it seem to say...

nnajar
replies: 13 views: 8,194
doorknocker 13th March 2009

I know cheapest and quality does not usually go together.. But does anyone know of i site that has the best prices on...

DJ FRANK WHITE
replies: 3 views: 772
Glenn Kuras 13th March 2009

i just got an ensemble.now,i was on the the phone with an apogee tech today for a hour trying to figure out how to use the...

jourdan11
replies: 1 views: 1,417
Leon EA 13th March 2009

I oreded the SS Platnuim drum program well over 2 weeks ago and have yet to recieve it here in europe Anyone having similar...

HOTC
replies: 12 views: 1,001
Flying_Dutchman 13th March 2009

Hi, so after searching the forum i have found a few methods for dealing with phase when blending 2 or more amps with one guitar...

lwr
replies: 31 views: 3,263
betamatt 13th March 2009

For about nine years I used to sit five days a week in a studio building production music cuts. During that time I was fortunate...

dbbubba
replies: 26 views: 1,650
dbbubba 13th March 2009

I've gotten the cash recently to put together a decent drum mic setup, primarily intended for recording rock, metal, and genres...

Evenyre
replies: 6 views: 5,744
Aisle 6 13th March 2009

I am a solo artist who is getting ready to put out a demo in the next couple of months. I have a few questions about going in to...

Insomniaclown
replies: 12 views: 936
betamatt 13th March 2009

We've had a s**t load of gear come in and out of my studio in the past 2 weeks and the 2 pieces that really shocked me were the...

James Lugo
replies: 63 views: 7,208
Aisle 6 13th March 2009

I've read the few existing threads on the Langley upgrade, but none of them included the Hendrix model. From what I've read, it...

Akira K
replies: 7 views: 1,779
jensenmann 13th March 2009

The power supply to my mic is making noise. It's an upper frequency noise that attenuates upon touching the case of the power...

Battles
replies: 2 views: 1,577
mics 13th March 2009

I noticed shortly after getting into recording more seriously that when eating/drinking things, particularly beer and wine, I...

detached23
replies: 23 views: 1,058
āvetechnation 13th March 2009

thinking of getting an electronic drum kit so I can play 'live' drums on my stuff, but not have to buy all the mics and...

hey_mavis
replies: 42 views: 3,347
flober1970 13th March 2009

does your studio, or freelance business work with referral incentives? if so, how often does this work well?

Shane Michael Rose
replies: 2 views: 1,185
Sean TM 13th March 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search