The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Howdy everyone, first post, I searched but no luck. I am window shopping for an 8 channel rack mount preamp for Ribbon Mics. I...

Junkyardslug
replies: 3 views: 631
Slikjmuzik 16th March 2009

love that harp >>> mic >>> amp sound. What's that the predominant overdive element - is it a low powered...

Blast9
replies: 3 views: 1,154
jbg08 16th March 2009

I've run into a fair number of musicians/engineers that have a fervent admiration...damn! almost militant love for 2" tape....

Jamz
replies: 352 views: 14,011
kbshearer 16th March 2009

Hey. I'll go directly. If I put a microphone in the room beside the drum room, assume it will only be 1 due to inputs. If I copy...

Mixbuster
replies: 9 views: 1,152
joeq 16th March 2009

Massa Laboratories M-114 Preamp / M-185 Amplifier I am looking for a schematic... I have contacted Massa Products Corp... LOTS...

little cyress
replies: 0 views: 762
little cyress 16th March 2009

Would it be a good idea to get a THD hotplate for a 5w Fender Champ, it gets pretty loud when cranked. I ask because I see...

ixelion
replies: 1 views: 767
Dean Roddey 15th March 2009

Hello, I have a quick question for all you Toft ATB users. I'm wondering about the submaster monitor section and the 'tape'...

electropoet
replies: 8 views: 2,674
electropoet 15th March 2009

We are looking at picking up a used HD1 PCIe rig and and then adding a UAD2-Quad card as our primary plug in solution. computer...

WJurgens
replies: 2 views: 662
WJurgens 15th March 2009

My quest over the last 2 years has been to record excellent vocals in my facility. There is soundproofing. My chain consists...

antoniosolo
replies: 10 views: 709
antoniosolo 15th March 2009

Hey Slutz, I'm in the market for new overhead mics for my drums. I've done a lot of sessions with Rode NT5's (and even NT1-A's)...

ryangruss
replies: 20 views: 15,396
ryangruss 15th March 2009

I am looking for a manual for the Valley pople Dynamite. I just landed the older model that is in a lunchbox of sorts. A...

trevort
replies: 2 views: 665
trevort 15th March 2009

I posted this question within another thread, rather off topic, and I'm not sure if it even belongs in this forum, but it strikes...

tropicalhotdog
replies: 13 views: 960
tropicalhotdog 15th March 2009

I understand why you need one for theinlet cause you want to quiet the air come ing the booth,but do you still need one for the...

skiroy
replies: 4 views: 1,269
idylldon 15th March 2009

hi, please suggest me di for transfering drum samples from sampler(triton extreme) to computer through rosetta 200. budget is...

amit monga
replies: 0 views: 690
amit monga 15th March 2009

I understand the concept of building a wall with an airgap so you dont have a direct path for sound to travel through. Like from...

skiroy
replies: 13 views: 9,872
nosebleedaudio 15th March 2009

Supposing everything else before went right, that's the usual scenario: -intro: grabs your attention, builds some tension, maybe...

andychamp
replies: 50 views: 2,898
voicegenius 15th March 2009

From my M audio 1814 I run lightpipe I/O into a presonus digimax 8 I/O. On the digimax the inputs are fine but the outputs all...

RODROD
replies: 13 views: 1,064
Iggy Poop 15th March 2009

Hey there! learned alot from tony maserrati's q&a here at gearslutz and i was wondering:can you give me other big names of...

meymia
replies: 2 views: 1,509
Silvertone 15th March 2009

What is the cheapest alternative to a 512c? and good DIY kits (beside SCA...) any other pres that have a similar punch and...

robertshaw
replies: 9 views: 1,361
Newcleardaze 15th March 2009

Hey all, I've just started a facebook group for ambient producers/aficionados to get together and discuss ambient music,...

Placid Basilisk
replies: 0 views: 695
Placid Basilisk 15th March 2009

Is anyone using this strictly for hardware inserts for there DAW? Wondering if this would suffice just for hardware inserts or...

mistaD
replies: 2 views: 961
mistaD 15th March 2009

I'm thinking about getting melodyne for pitch and tempo correction purposes and I'm not sure which version to get. My instincts...

stevetothink
replies: 10 views: 1,133
stagefright13 15th March 2009

In my mind the guitars are always a loud component, and I mixed something recently and pushed the guitars right up, but now since...

FeatheredSerpent
replies: 26 views: 4,045
Absolute 15th March 2009

I was intrested in getting a older UAD-1 card and buying the Pultec pro seperate to use with it and also the La2a and 1176. My...

skiroy
replies: 13 views: 632
Deleted User 15th March 2009

Buy Groove Tube Glory Comp All Tube Compressor | Compressors & Limiters | Musician's Friend With this kind of price, is...

AB3
replies: 4 views: 965
Steffmo 15th March 2009

Whats up guys! I currently use cubase VST 5 (old skool i know just couldnt handle the new versions, the old ones more like...

Souladdict
replies: 5 views: 2,091
Deleted User 15th March 2009

Hellllllooooooooo slutz! I'm just looking the opinions of those who may be better informed than I am on this matter. I currently...

osharan
replies: 2 views: 2,017
357mag 15th March 2009

Macrumors, Appleinsider and others are reporting that FCP and LOGIC will be announced soon or at the very least, announced by...

composer
replies: 3 views: 837
7161 15th March 2009

Hola! a friend of mine is thinking about gettin' one of these reverbs, mainly for live applications (studio too though). Which...

Guruceta
replies: 5 views: 2,951
KRStudio 14th March 2009

This is kind of bizarre and I emailed Izotope but haven't heard back yet. Somehow (and I don't know how I did it) I managed to...

Iggy Poop
replies: 3 views: 3,102
Iggy Poop 14th March 2009

I have a Presonus Firebox. I have Yamaha HS80m Monitors. Before I had Tapco s-5's connected to the firebox with standard...

Abery Clark
replies: 4 views: 1,527
Kirk Lee 14th March 2009

Hi. I'm probably going to buy pro tools LE or m-powered soon and I'm trying to figure out an interface to use with it. I've...

newpollution
replies: 13 views: 1,009
imnickb 14th March 2009

I want a bad ass Vocal Channel Strip specially for Mixing, I want an In your face Vocal sound with Presence ,Clarity and...

neon
replies: 23 views: 4,358
zak7 14th March 2009

Hi, there... I saw the dm 4800 has adat in/out build in as standard, but I would like to know: is there anyway I can use that...

wbmstudio
replies: 2 views: 770
wbmstudio 14th March 2009

hey i was thinking on buying orange 35b, for my bass, i was just worried it would be to small or something like that, do someone...

hbassuki
replies: 0 views: 1,973
hbassuki 14th March 2009

yep. it happens to the best of us. you get paid for doing some work and you decide "hey, i'm gonna add a nice little...

nick-the-sax
replies: 10 views: 819
Dean Roddey 14th March 2009

I know that there are no hard rules about it and it 'all depends'..... But how do you folks like to work when either...

doorknocker
replies: 85 views: 4,641
stagefright13 14th March 2009

m saving up for one of the two and i dont have the luxury of trying both.i know there is alot of things(converters,mic,etc)that...

jourdan11
replies: 2 views: 805
bigbone 14th March 2009

i just bought a mint Klark Teknik DN405 parametric EQ for $150. Should I have payed less? Did I get ripped off? Let me know...

whitman
replies: 2 views: 775
sluttygearhere 14th March 2009

here's the set up w/ clock clock @ 48k to -> RME 9652 on PC -> Rosetta 800 BiDirectional Lightpipe from PC -> 003R on...

rack gear
replies: 0 views: 615
rack gear 14th March 2009

Just curious about the difficulty level of assembly. Do I need to be a rocket scientist or just good with a soldering iron? Any...

JR11
replies: 15 views: 1,048
Red 7 14th March 2009

Is it possible to use something like the Cinemag CM-75101APC in the Eureka or M80? I was reading about building API 312 style...

BluegrassDan
replies: 0 views: 1,579
BluegrassDan 14th March 2009

Dug out Blood Sugar Sex Magik, put on 'I Could Have Lied'. just blown away, perfect seperation, so deep, 3D-like especially the...

FeatheredSerpent
replies: 7 views: 1,221
mbradzick 14th March 2009

Any recommendations to start me off? (where's the "ashamed to ask" emoticon?) hidz

Blast9
replies: 9 views: 982
los marbles 14th March 2009

I may have a project coming up that will require Re-Amping guitar parts and/or long guitar cable runs. I see seperate...

McPhaul
replies: 6 views: 880
Musiclab 14th March 2009

Hey, I am in need of a mobile preamp that is battery powered since I don't have much dough. Is there such thing as an inline...

rackdude
replies: 3 views: 2,405
nosebleedaudio 14th March 2009

Hi I'm preparing to record my first album this year and in preparation I am doing some pre-production recording on my laptop. At...

hevydz
replies: 22 views: 3,116
dhiltonlittle 14th March 2009

so whats the deal, i remember this plug was sold as the best thing since sliced bread.i used it a few times and liked it, but...

sleeper1400
replies: 11 views: 1,217
musicman100 14th March 2009

I picked up some pre owned outboard gear recently which included an LA Audio CX2 compressor. Haven't had chance to try it out yet...

dialectic
replies: 9 views: 14,010
dialectic 14th March 2009

Well I own a big knob. After ownign it for a week I finally plugged it in. It did not sound as full to me as what came directly...

slowjett
replies: 12 views: 3,095
Johnm73 14th March 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search