The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This is my studio footage from a studio in MD...Its crazy cuz i just produced the track and just so happen to record the footage...

B-Muzik
replies: 6 views: 912
Knox 18th March 2009

I though I'd post this here, as I hang here the most. Boy... am I scared. My system has been runnning fine for years, but last...

steelyfan
replies: 26 views: 908
steelyfan 18th March 2009

I'm trying to install an old Tetra system for a custom project and can't find a source for the utility software so I can...

charliebrewer
replies: 1 views: 1,108
Dave Buzy 18th March 2009

I am tracking a band at very a large club (it is HUGE!) This will be a "session" AND I am tracking the live sets they...

dbbubba
replies: 30 views: 15,332
Enginearing 18th March 2009

Hi all I am into getting a theremin, wouldn't mind building a DIY but I'm not sure wich one sounds best... Anybody has compared...

eman kayker
replies: 5 views: 3,942
eman kayker 18th March 2009

I just picked up a chameleon labs 7720 for a mix. I think it's a good compressor and sounds nice on the drum bus which I'm using...

otobianki74
replies: 1 views: 736
otobianki74 18th March 2009

Any Black Lion Audio HD mod Digi 003 users out there who mix OTB? WOndering how the AD / DA holds up... Thanks Ian

ianbryn11
replies: 4 views: 1,235
otobianki74 18th March 2009

I have been experimenting with the bad buss mojo from stillwell audio, and I decided to put it on the 2 buss and see what would...

Insomniaclown
replies: 1 views: 1,033
Absolute 18th March 2009

Hi everybody! I'm in trouble with 4 Telefunken v672 pres. I'm really not a tech. I really couldn't find in the forum/www what...

hello
replies: 0 views: 800
hello 18th March 2009

I guess Platesonics folded...does anyone know of any manufacturers out there who sell Plate Reverbs?

mikecorwin
replies: 1 views: 647
antoniosolo 18th March 2009

I may have the option of selecting between a new Trident T Series or used Soundtracs Topaz Project 8 mixer. If you had the...

rajprods
replies: 15 views: 4,470
rajprods 18th March 2009

I just upgraded to PT 8 and I'm really impressed with it so far but some of my old plugins don't show up in the audiosuite list...

Iggy Poop
replies: 1 views: 1,015
dawnfirst 18th March 2009

I didn't listen to the clips, so who knows, it could sound great. But I coudn't get past the cosmetics. Looks like it was in a...

Unknown soldier
replies: 6 views: 866
tedr 18th March 2009

Which sounds more like a real piano and works in a mix best? Hardware Yamaha or Software sample based piano like Ivory or...

Jake Holland
replies: 4 views: 2,103
RKrizman 18th March 2009

Anyone know of a place? I tried Big Dog, but no dice.

Vocalvoodoo
replies: 2 views: 851
Vocalvoodoo 18th March 2009

Im recording R&B,Rock and smooth jazz. Im looking for a mic that will work for a smooth jazz guitar or a distorted guitar. I...

skiroy
replies: 5 views: 688
DAWgEAR 18th March 2009

I know real gear is the ideal, but can you get realistic sounding & professional results using Guitar Rig 3? Or is this a...

aknightin?
replies: 44 views: 8,237
rack gear 18th March 2009

Is there a big difference between these headphones?

skiroy
replies: 0 views: 574
skiroy 18th March 2009

I've been collaborating with another writer recently, sending mp3's back and forth via email, and just noticed one of those files...

ssprod19
replies: 20 views: 1,626
ssprod19 17th March 2009

So, I've played through a solid state Feder stage 112 for forever, let friends borrow it, keep it , return it, it's about 14...

steelyfan
replies: 37 views: 4,060
TurboJets 17th March 2009

Today I was listening to Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire on my Focal Twins, and Hs80's and noticed something i've not noticed before...

Johnm73
replies: 7 views: 1,639
Johnm73 17th March 2009

I've decided I need a nice little 2 or 4 track tape machine. What do you guys use? I was looking at some of the older tube driven...

reeserichardson
replies: 4 views: 794
reeserichardson 17th March 2009

Hey there looking for a channel, or twin channel (yeah never know). Ideally this channel/s would have a pre, compressor and...

Empora
replies: 8 views: 721
Empora 17th March 2009

so I've taken a project to a guy for help mixing and we've run into this: we sent the client what we thought was a good mix. ...

audionickw
replies: 19 views: 1,157
opentune 17th March 2009

The Neve 1073 DPD's converters seem to be quite usable from what I've read on GS (this thread is not about the Preamps - I...

Field Marshall
replies: 11 views: 3,288
Butcha 17th March 2009

to something along the lines of the Yamaha HS50m monitors help me deliver better sounds and mixes to the FEDS in my life? There...

babydaddymusic
replies: 1 views: 647
babydaddymusic 17th March 2009

Hi, Can anyone PM me with an email address for JBL Pro? I would like to contact them about a complaint about an international...

MontyW
replies: 7 views: 1,280
MontyW 17th March 2009

hi there, anyone know much about the tascam (branded teac) 32, 2 track reel to reel. I just been given one, its broken, but...

mavertron
replies: 2 views: 5,728
patrickhol 17th March 2009

I've got somebody asking me to use "Early Out" on my reverbs and I'm not sure what he is talking about. I found out he...

camerondye
replies: 7 views: 1,645
tropicalhotdog 17th March 2009

Is there a faster way to transfer from a VS-840 into Pro Tools than using its optical or SPDIF outs (and doing one track at a...

Jax
replies: 6 views: 949
Jax 17th March 2009

Is there a reason that the bass ports on the ADAM A7s are on the lower left on both speakers? I'm in the middle of a mix using...

Matty Muir
replies: 5 views: 1,048
artisokka 17th March 2009

Hi slutz. I have been really wanting a Soldano SLO 100 for a while now and have come across a great deal. I have a couple of...

anemicrock
replies: 2 views: 699
anemicrock 17th March 2009

I've never been in an anechoic chamber, but from what i've heard, it can sound unnatural and makes some people feel...

bionic brown
replies: 30 views: 20,327
Akiba Rubinstein 17th March 2009

Hi I've almost all but dropped Logic in favor of Ableton Live but miss the default sounds with Logic. Anyone know if there's a...

ar10003
replies: 0 views: 570
ar10003 17th March 2009

what's the verdict on the TFpro P8. edward the compressor? the red one? a Meek with extra attack & release times?

Batchainpuller78
replies: 2 views: 1,475
Jimbo 17th March 2009

Does anyone know where to rent a pultec eq in the Netherlands? Any tips would be greatly appreciated! thnx

mos
replies: 0 views: 479
mos 17th March 2009

IPHONE

Well, maybe this isn't right for this forum..but.. Just got one and Im not feelin it.. Got to press three buttons to start...

Flymax
replies: 276 views: 18,862
Jules 17th March 2009

Hi guys, Im pretty new here and i have a question about routing my studio equipment. I'm buying a fireface 400 and Digimax (or...

crazylemon
replies: 3 views: 2,174
crazylemon 17th March 2009

For all you well-educated audio guys out there... and even those of you who aren't... When you refer to a bus on a mixing...

Red Dog
replies: 30 views: 2,031
tropicalhotdog 17th March 2009

I need some like shure a15as, but need it in the eu area webshop please. If it's cheap, that's good! jkthtyrt TD

tamasdragon
replies: 0 views: 1,071
tamasdragon 17th March 2009

I currently run Nuendo 4 and Logic 8 with Apogee Symphony, 3x Apogee Rosetta converters and a Big Ben. I use Nuendo and the 2...

TornadoTed
replies: 0 views: 574
TornadoTed 17th March 2009

Ok, So I've been looking for a Roberts "Bluebox" radio for mixing to for a while. There looks to be re-issues of that...

thenoiseflower
replies: 2 views: 862
Jules 17th March 2009

Hey there, I am looking to add another channel or two to my setup. I currently have a 002R hooked up to a Focusrite 428 (with...

Empora
replies: 2 views: 668
Empora 17th March 2009

i do realise that there have already been a thread or two about this, but this was a while ago and am wondering if maybe opinions...

nick-the-sax
replies: 64 views: 3,695
mrickaby 17th March 2009

I'm trying for a clean acoustic/pop kind of drum sound and not getting the hi hats to my liking. Going for that soft sizzle...

Fandango
replies: 35 views: 8,510
Puget Sounds 17th March 2009

Hi, Why an earth my recording room (height 5m, width 10m, depth 12m) sounds so much better when drummer plays softly? When...

jujumies
replies: 6 views: 598
jujumies 17th March 2009

Hello. I am trying to do a layout for an XLR patchbay. Where would I find a good template? thanks slutz. -Jeff

Jeff16years
replies: 3 views: 3,005
seagull 17th March 2009

Does anyone know if the Tascam HD-P2 prints a timecode stamp on what it records? (Assuming it's set up right of course.) I'm...

Hxd Ped
replies: 0 views: 662
Hxd Ped 17th March 2009

Conventional recording "wisdom" says thou shalt not add reverb to bass, cos it will only add mud to the track. But all...

Saudade
replies: 23 views: 1,874
SK1 17th March 2009

Up until now I've been using the Sansamp as my goto DI for recording bass and was thinking about picking up the IBP or the IBP jr...

JB872
replies: 22 views: 4,785
andrewh 17th March 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search