The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Easy Slutz! sadly a mate of mine (works for quested ironically mmm... - quested are awsome we use them in the studio and provide...

First Aid
replies: 0 views: 779
First Aid 23rd March 2009

I seem to be able to midi slave the MPC xl to cubase 4 but not vice versa is that the case? ta

gmixstudios
replies: 3 views: 2,579
Deleted User 23rd March 2009

Can you please explain to us your Drums Mixing Method if is not in the list? I am talking more in terms of the Busing...

AMIEL
replies: 25 views: 2,198
matt thomas 23rd March 2009

Hi, I'v been working with Nuendo 3 recently in order to programme drums.I use addictive drums.My question is that I don't...

Juan Carlos
replies: 2 views: 2,160
Leon EA 23rd March 2009

I have come to my own realization that knowing where you want to go with a mix before you simply pick up a plug-in or twist knobs...

youngmain
replies: 1 views: 592
larry b 23rd March 2009

Dear All Anyone here compare Summit Feq-50 to other EQ at the same price range? For Mixing and Tracking? How's the Color...

alyi
replies: 4 views: 1,553
GIACOMO-_ 23rd March 2009

Hi, I'm tracking some semi-dirt guitars that have a treble booster on the front end of the amp to get the tone and, of course,...

guittarzzan
replies: 8 views: 2,070
Unclenny 23rd March 2009

Hi people, i have some routing trouble in this thread but.. no replies :( Can you please take a look? Thx! ...

crazylemon
replies: 0 views: 512
crazylemon 23rd March 2009

I think there are a lot of people, like me, lost in a sea of gear and wasting money on gear that we thought would fit our needs...

MusicManic
replies: 7 views: 679
MusicManic 23rd March 2009

Post what style of music you record, then your go-to amp, cabinet, combo, and miking. We'll leave pres/outboard for another time,...

WyattB
replies: 12 views: 2,271
Croaker 23rd March 2009

Was thinking about how much I like my new MD 409... New to me that is. Im not new to recording and I have a lot of decent mics...

whitepapagold
replies: 0 views: 474
whitepapagold 23rd March 2009

Ive asked a couple of guys here already. How much sound quality improvement would I notice??

Deleted User
replies: 7 views: 720
Deleted User 23rd March 2009

What drums for rock? Just banging one together. A quick demo, H2 get Snowpatrol? Sample CD's, or kits??

Pip
replies: 0 views: 535
Pip 22nd March 2009

The tweeter on one of my stereo speakers stopped working, so I pulled it out and can see where the connection broke where the...

tropicalhotdog
replies: 1 views: 892
hachre 22nd March 2009

I used a Trion 8000 tube mic on a piano today and it sounded to lifeless. I was wondering if a tube mic is not a good selection...

skiroy
replies: 1 views: 739
betamatt 22nd March 2009

Hey, My AKG K181 headphones recently snapped on me and need replacing. I produce breakbeats mixed with heavy guitars, but I...

P-Ride
replies: 4 views: 1,715
P-Ride 22nd March 2009

I am in the market for a pair of used NS-10's was wondering if anyone has any first hand experience comparing the NS-10M's and...

edIT
replies: 18 views: 17,947
swaff 22nd March 2009

Hi there slutz... I've been reading for a while but haven't ever seen my questions unanswered by forums history... So hi, I'm...

JoshuaPenman
replies: 11 views: 1,208
Kronos147 22nd March 2009

Hi I'm looking for a small format mixer to use as a cue system for a vox booth. Specifically so the vocalist can set their own...

woodfoot
replies: 3 views: 1,327
woodfoot 22nd March 2009

Can any one break down the different 414 models? I have scene may post for the 414 but the one Im intrested in is the...

skiroy
replies: 1 views: 557
XHipHop 22nd March 2009

I am building my gear list for a pro studio. This question is in regard to strictly drums only. I was told that you can get away...

skiroy
replies: 4 views: 865
skiroy 22nd March 2009

Ive recently moved over to a Mac from PC, going over to the fantastic logic 8 from cubase 4 studio, mainly due to what you get...

strangedays
replies: 2 views: 592
strangedays 22nd March 2009

Hi guys, I have been using a motormix control surface when doing my automation. The faders began to make horrible noises and it...

conguero
replies: 1 views: 535
conguero 22nd March 2009

I have recently been using the Drawmer LX20 and found it to be a fairly decent compressor for such a budget unit. I have used it...

dialectic
replies: 3 views: 1,957
dialectic 22nd March 2009

Hey got a quick question. I have a DPS-D7 and as soon as I got it (used) I replaced the battery. It doesn't seem to want to do a...

Gibripper75
replies: 0 views: 874
Gibripper75 22nd March 2009

I've been using plugins for compression so far and I am now planning to get my first outboard compressor to use mainly while I'm...

KillerV
replies: 2 views: 854
Eloheim 22nd March 2009

hi I have two MIDI controllers I want to use with two different setups I have to split the signal from each controller to feed...

musicmixer04
replies: 0 views: 887
musicmixer04 22nd March 2009

I am both an instrumental guitarist and in a punk/rock emo band. My current setup is as follows: Digitech 2120 ---> Mesa...

ryanformato
replies: 63 views: 29,100
guittarzzan 22nd March 2009

I use a Rode NTG-3 Shotgun microphone. I have 2 XLR entries in my EX1 camera (Line 1 and 2). I want to put the microphone audio...

jujufactory
replies: 8 views: 2,429
jujufactory 22nd March 2009

Does having a high-end or low-end eq make a difference sonically if you're just doing reductive eq'ing?

honeypiestudios
replies: 2 views: 856
Ethan Winer 22nd March 2009

i have been fairly happy with my clean and slightly overdriven sound (think sheryl crowish) but my big agressive huge tone (ala...

ron florentine
replies: 32 views: 5,201
YodaWrapper 22nd March 2009

1) Regular unbalanced signal --> Line 1/4 " mixer input VS 2) Regular unbalanced signal --> Reamp box --> Hi-Z...

Beneficial
replies: 7 views: 1,780
nomoreflakes 22nd March 2009

I usually use a Waves L1+ on my master fader in Pro Tools to get some more volume out of my mix before I deliver it to the...

Deleted User
replies: 55 views: 15,035
mildav 22nd March 2009

Made a quick tone test for anyone that may be interested. Just mic'd up my Mesa cab with the R121 and SM57, chose a random chord...

Mesa4x12er
replies: 23 views: 1,747
Mesa4x12er 22nd March 2009

hey there, anyone of you got a gefell n691 power supply? i got four cables with the 7-pin tuchel connector and want to...

floxe
replies: 3 views: 2,041
floxe 22nd March 2009

Im looking for a good mic or stereo pair that can cover both of these for that Dave Koz,Wayman Tisdale,3rd Force,Jeff Lorber...

skiroy
replies: 20 views: 1,133
Bigbang 22nd March 2009

I dont get the attack and release parameters and I think I heard that they are the opposite. All the way to theleft of the attack...

skiroy
replies: 2 views: 999
Ry-Fi 22nd March 2009

Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem! you can go there to download the 320kbps mp3....

heisleyamor
replies: 16 views: 1,794
Jeff19 22nd March 2009

So im a product of growing up in the 80's. Really digging some early mid 80's stuff at the moment like Tears For Fear's and...

Wiggy Neve Slut
replies: 1 views: 690
sonicjosh 22nd March 2009

Hola! So after trying to find if anybody used the same stuff as I with no luck I decided to show my best way for recording Clean...

Guruceta
replies: 5 views: 858
Guruceta 22nd March 2009

This is something that I always wondered? I used an analogy, the Onkyo 805 that I have is 50 lbs is puts out 60 amps of...

hassanperryon
replies: 15 views: 1,189
icebox 22nd March 2009

New Line 6 Pod X3 PRO Guitar Processor PODX3 Free Ship - eBay (item 350174940683 end time Apr-05-09 16:45:56 PDT) This thing...

skiroy
replies: 6 views: 1,885
Stratfreak 22nd March 2009

I can find insert snakes with plugs, but I can't seem to find anyone that sells 8 or 16 channel insert snake cable by the foot...

spenceroo
replies: 6 views: 913
matskull 22nd March 2009

Anyone else had this problem? The vertical MIDI zoom next to the vertical audio zoom doesn't do anything to the MIDI tracks in...

numberforty1
replies: 0 views: 547
numberforty1 22nd March 2009

Hi Folks, I'm a veteran songwriter looking to upgrade my musical man cave. I've spent a lot of time and effort getting my room...

spincycler
replies: 31 views: 2,831
spincycler 22nd March 2009

I will be vacationing out West and since my wife will be along we would like to try out vocal mics for her. Seems like the best...

jazzmanATB
replies: 3 views: 555
DSD_Mastering 22nd March 2009

VU?

Hi everyone, I have a question.... What does "VU" stand for? (as in a VU meter)

flamenco1
replies: 9 views: 936
lotus1 22nd March 2009

So, went to see the Watchmen last week at iMax here in lovely Atlanta and had an interesting observation that I'd like to share. ...

benhallen
replies: 30 views: 2,929
theblue1 22nd March 2009

In PT, when you have a bunch of playlists on a track, and you wanna separate them out to individual audio tracks, what's the best...

mbradzick
replies: 5 views: 612
mds 22nd March 2009

Hola! me voy a mudar desde México a España y y luego a miami y tengo todos mis aparatos en 120V. sabéis alguna tienda que me...

Guruceta
replies: 5 views: 943
nick-the-sax 22nd March 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search