The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hmmm. I really liked the site... See Fabchannel.com for a long letter as to why they're gone.. (They did streaming of...

Whitecat
replies: 1 views: 562
Saudade 26th March 2009

Seems like these two great blues players would of jammed several times over the years and maybe even recording together. The only...

Tube World
replies: 3 views: 1,619
Sniperschool 26th March 2009

I know these are cool on drums (just purchased), but I've found them to be useful on my guitar bus as well. anybody else using...

otobianki74
replies: 3 views: 596
drBill 26th March 2009

Hey Slutz, I'm wondering how some of you handle the inevitable endless mix revisions artists tend to request. How do you handle...

mbradzick
replies: 46 views: 2,332
woodfoot 26th March 2009

UA usually releases the update within a week or 10 days or so after releasing the article on the piece they are emulating....why...

camerondye
replies: 5 views: 1,145
camerondye 26th March 2009

SSL was thisclose with the Matrix. But shouldn't someone make a small-format console with automation, hardware EQ's, and NO mic...

adpz
replies: 31 views: 3,299
sluttygearhere 26th March 2009

My bryston 4b stopped working. I think that the fuses blew out. Does anyone know what to use for this particular amp? Heres a...

hectc7
replies: 1 views: 2,891
Waltz Mastering 26th March 2009

Curious to see what yall think? Especially cause Ive been watching MD 409s for months and months and months... They always...

whitepapagold
replies: 1 views: 797
Lipps 26th March 2009

This came while playing around with Stylus (all 4 processors cooking for RTAS plugs)... Totally froze the machine and all the...

tedpenn
replies: 20 views: 1,476
Mike Brown 26th March 2009

Bought it at a pawn shop on the way home for 25.00. It powers up and seems to run smoothly and not a scratch on it save for the...

michaels
replies: 0 views: 836
michaels 26th March 2009

i want to experiment with a laptop based DAW system (Reaper on IBM T61), and i want the pick up a cheap USB interface that can...

jnorman
replies: 3 views: 620
Colonel Blues 26th March 2009

I'm recently trying to track and mix a drum with 8 tracks (Kick,Snare,4 Toms and OH), so I need some helps for mixing it the best...

alternative4
replies: 23 views: 3,140
nomoreflakes 26th March 2009

Is it possible to run a signal into an analog input on the fireface 400 and then route it to an analog output on the fireface...

Beneficial
replies: 2 views: 721
Mr.HOLMES 25th March 2009

Does anyone know why the old Roland Jazz chorus 120 has a two way on switch on it?? In mid position it´s off, and you can turn...

Anselmo
replies: 6 views: 4,266
drummerboy1533 25th March 2009

Wow! Just got a subwoffer (Tannoy) and I can not believe I mixed for so long without one. I knew I was missing some information...

David R.
replies: 6 views: 713
David R. 25th March 2009

Sxsw 2009

who's going? it'll be my first year. any tips?

rack gear
replies: 45 views: 2,640
aermotor 25th March 2009

I am currently looking for a Peerless K241D input transformer for a Pultec. I have seen listed on Ebay Peerless 4665...

Deleted User
replies: 1 views: 3,217
Deleted User 25th March 2009
replies: 15 views: 4,176
aermotor 25th March 2009

I have an Apogee Duet and Yamaha HS50m active monitors. I run my set up on a Mac Mini 1.83GHZ intel core 2 duo with logic express...

babydaddymusic
replies: 3 views: 1,292
Leon EA 25th March 2009

Hi guys, I am looking to kill 2 birds with one stone so to speak here. I am looking at getting a hardware deesser as well as a...

Farm sounds
replies: 2 views: 820
Farm sounds 25th March 2009

I am having trouble with the drivers for my Fireface 800. I have Windows XP installed on my Dell computer, and have the drivers...

SurfingMusicMan
replies: 2 views: 1,432
Addni 25th March 2009

Hey guys, I have been searching and researching all day to find a way to do this but I couldn't. Here is my situation, I am...

hutzal
replies: 4 views: 1,262
Byll 25th March 2009

Anyone using the Grado SR125 headphones for mixing? I've been using 7506's for years, and looking for better quality. Thanks!

Dean Landon
replies: 11 views: 3,122
TRA 25th March 2009

ps0chvoDumE At the 1:16 mark... Also, wondering if Mr Ohlsson has any comments on this video... It's the first time I've...

Bondtana
replies: 4 views: 6,776
Plush 25th March 2009

Does anybody have any clue about this? To clarify, there are quite a few folks out there who don't record to Reel to Reel and...

illacov
replies: 0 views: 617
illacov 25th March 2009

hello i'm looking for something very tweakable, with a characteristic sound, that is really easy to use to fix really quick...

elan
replies: 3 views: 674
elan 25th March 2009

Anyone know a make/model of these? Thanks! I know hey are HAM radio or broadcast mics. Thought I would ask here. They are...

cleantone
replies: 4 views: 563
kafka 25th March 2009

Drumagog wont save my choice of gog's in Nuendo! When I open the project again, everything is where it was save for the actual...

RevoltStudios
replies: 1 views: 582
nomoreflakes 25th March 2009

My wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl which means my beautiful Bowers & Wilkins speakers can only be used at certain...

TRA
replies: 1 views: 518
jproc 25th March 2009

Hi there. I'm about to track my drums for my band's first serious recording. I've been tracking in a small room in my home...

Tarek
replies: 13 views: 1,147
Tarek 25th March 2009

I currently own the Lucid AD9624 & DA9624 converters. I was offered a good deal on a Lucid 88192 and was wondering how the...

MiliteStudios
replies: 0 views: 758
MiliteStudios 25th March 2009

I'm attempting to write a motown like piece but I don't know much about the instruments. One I'm thinking about in particular is...

Markeem Middle
replies: 7 views: 5,312
Bob Olhsson 25th March 2009
replies: 0 views: 458
mattsplace 25th March 2009

I'd be grateful for some advice on the O2R96. I run a school recording studio which I set up 4 years ago with a Mackie D8B desk...

guy1
replies: 33 views: 8,723
Johns 25th March 2009

So ya I just tried to install my interface, the install went okay...only after finding out that I actually don't have Vista 64bit...

Electronica03
replies: 2 views: 1,423
Leon EA 25th March 2009

Hello, I'm currently using a Native Instruments Audio Kontrol 1 as my audio interface. I use outboard pres so I connect them...

analogtones
replies: 2 views: 2,581
analogtones 25th March 2009

Hey guys, This is my first post so thanks in advance for your brilliance :) I'm a stiff drink away from buying the Apogee Duet...

djpstyle
replies: 4 views: 3,874
VelvetHour 25th March 2009

I know what the button is for but Im only useing one mic for vocasl,so why does this button make the signal sound different? It...

skiroy
replies: 28 views: 1,511
Dan 25th March 2009

1.I know steel studs are better for isolation but they seem a little to flexable at homedepot to try and frame a door around for...

skiroy
replies: 5 views: 666
skiroy 25th March 2009

Im trying to educate my self on different pre types and there sound. This is what I know all ready 1.Tube pres-Warm big...

skiroy
replies: 3 views: 752
Unknown soldier 25th March 2009

I was channel surfing last night and as I watched and listened to the various network broadcasts of the Presidential Press...

AllThingsAudio
replies: 0 views: 636
AllThingsAudio 25th March 2009

hey guys. basically id like have a midi guitar to interact with my software programs like Reason, etc... im just trying to...

gm5k
replies: 3 views: 6,272
Jim Williams 25th March 2009

If you've ever wondered.... YES you can fit an MCI 528 in a Grand Caravan. Plenty of room to spare!!! heh Power supplies,...

analogtodd
replies: 37 views: 7,005
analogtodd 25th March 2009

Hi, I just received a massive load of singles and there seems to be a risk that ISRC code hasn't been printed in the...

jujumies
replies: 6 views: 937
Ceoltum 25th March 2009

It just occurred to me that if I were a 14 year old kid, happily listening to some rather poorly recorded, yet pretty well...

BrianT
replies: 39 views: 2,502
Cameron Johnson 25th March 2009

Hello... Thank you for reading my thread. I was wondering, can someone please tell me, about how much gain is needed to have...

Feldman1982
replies: 4 views: 4,206
warhead 25th March 2009

Got 1.5k to spend and I'm looking for a stereo compressor to work with my Universal Audio 2-610 and for mix bus compression. I...

Rogerio
replies: 7 views: 4,134
dalshim 25th March 2009

I know nothing is as good as the real thing, cuz I have played with the real thing, so with that aside.. anyone know of a half...

AND
replies: 10 views: 708
russrags 25th March 2009

Everyone has opinions on different pieces of gear. It would be cool to have a sub-forum dedicated to that where forum members...

Beneficial
replies: 4 views: 472
Beneficial 25th March 2009

Just a quick question.. I have a speaker system with its own volume control attached to my TV via stereo RCA... I figured proper...

hduncan
replies: 2 views: 948
hduncan 25th March 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search