The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Muse Receptor owners: Have any of you guys had luck installing plugins successfully on your Receptor via the unsupported method? ...

jamison100
replies: 0 views: 834
jamison100 26th March 2009

I am based in the UK and I am interested in getting a Pauly Superscreen pop-screen, based on what I've seen/read here and on the...

eso
replies: 8 views: 1,788
James Lehmann 26th March 2009

Hey slutz, i need some help. does anyone know of a studio pretty much anywhere in the continental US that would have 10 pro tools...

djanser
replies: 11 views: 960
Chaellus 26th March 2009

Hi slutz, after an extensive test of the bm5a's in my not so bad room, there are things I like (dynamic, sense of details),...

dalshim
replies: 7 views: 1,443
dalshim 26th March 2009

I have read about the technique of removing unwanted amp hiss noise from guitar recordings using a recorded track of the noise...

noiseflaw
replies: 4 views: 4,559
MarkRB 26th March 2009

I have a mix I'd like to slow down slightly (88.2/24 AIFF). I've played with the TimeFactory II demo, and I thought the DIRAC...

KQD
replies: 0 views: 493
KQD 26th March 2009

HEY Everybody..I am a local here at GS...I don't ever post ny of my stuff normally! haha but check out my new single...

superburtm
replies: 1 views: 620
BOWIE 26th March 2009

Hey guys, after a long layoff from recording I dusted off some of my old equipment and began to record some new stuff. Now, I...

Timmy Ford
replies: 0 views: 517
Timmy Ford 26th March 2009

I've read a lot of posts about how bad the 002 mic pres are and the mods available. I experienced first hand how awful they are...

JDN
replies: 0 views: 2,375
JDN 26th March 2009

Well Im closing off my corner to make a 4'x4'x8' booth. I Have the two corner walls cover with Ultratouch(which is the most...

skiroy
replies: 28 views: 1,257
Ethan Winer 26th March 2009

Anyone compare these two? I have an old Powercore card that is unable to run demos for some reason, so I can't hear the VSS3. I...

thermos
replies: 2 views: 719
redroom 26th March 2009

Drooling over the Blackbird mic collection, I noticed they differenciate between the RCA 77DX and RCA 77-DX. Anyone know...

David R.
replies: 1 views: 564
jproc 26th March 2009

Interesting inside look into the making of the new superior expansion pack... The making of the Superior Drummer 2.0 Sound...

Anselmo
replies: 1 views: 688
switch777 26th March 2009

Hey guys, Looking for a room to rent in Van Nuys, Studio City, Sherman Oaks, No Ho, Burbank.. Need more of a production room...

replies: 9 views: 972
9321 26th March 2009

This is my first thread, i am an intern at house of loud. I need to start building a real rig and, i am starting with the...

BuildaFriend
replies: 13 views: 2,115
AndrasFL 26th March 2009

Hey folks, question for folks who know about DAT machines and Copy protection... Have a client that bought a consumer DAT...

trupro
replies: 1 views: 562
biggator6 26th March 2009

this is not a hypothetical, but a real scenario. I have a ton of mixes to deliver over the next two weeks and am going to be...

otobianki74
replies: 1 views: 614
otobianki74 26th March 2009

Hi guys, I want to upgrade my gears. Here's my rig : - PMC TB2S+ powered with Nad 370 - Genelec 1030 - Digi 003 - Tascam...

kikinou
replies: 4 views: 577
kikinou 26th March 2009

Hey Guyz- I am sold on the product concept of the matrix, especially for workflow and routing and summing feature set. I have a...

tennbrad
replies: 1 views: 1,084
[email protected] 26th March 2009

On the Dutch TV was a special item about the album "Holland" from the Beach Boys, recorded in a little village and...

Schaap
replies: 15 views: 1,199
teleharmonium 26th March 2009

I'm pissed..... I ordered 5 cables (multi) for my console: 2 EDAC/Elco >> XLR M/F for the patchbay 1 Edac/Elco >>...

mdjice
replies: 2 views: 649
mdjice 26th March 2009

So I've read articles and seen posts where engineers/producers are using pedals during the mix.As I've just relyed on racked...

PRuthenburg
replies: 33 views: 4,044
Sunim Koria 26th March 2009

I want to use my 3rd room for an amp room but there are no unbalanced guitar patchbays for that room, only balanced...

peeweedrummer
replies: 14 views: 792
tINY 26th March 2009

Hello I'm new to the forum, and I'm thinking about getting into recording and producing, and in doing so, I've been checking...

Voriss
replies: 2 views: 665
tINY 26th March 2009

This studios mic collection is insane 22 AKG C12 2 Brauner VM1 3 Manley Gold Reference 2 Neumann M149 2 Neumann 269 8 ...

HIGHENDONLY
replies: 42 views: 15,710
DeadPoet 26th March 2009

Hi all, Now, there was a thread about these mics a while back, but it didn't specifically compare them as overheads and that's...

jimcroisdale
replies: 15 views: 13,413
DeadPoet 26th March 2009

1.Do Opto and tube compressors have very similar character? 2. What about VCA and FET?I know they both are fast and aggresive. ...

skiroy
replies: 3 views: 677
skiroy 26th March 2009

I've been told there shipping in the states already. I'm about to return my Focal Twins due to constant issues with the...

Johnm73
replies: 0 views: 1,248
Johnm73 26th March 2009

Hi all, To expand my portfolio of recordings, and my knowledge and experience, I've decided to offer free demos to a number of...

jimcroisdale
replies: 43 views: 2,417
Watty 26th March 2009

Ok so first of all Im personally not into the ultra hi-gain thing. Im into my old marshalls and AC30s and stuff. But as a project...

JSRogers
replies: 5 views: 3,328
blackcom 26th March 2009

Hello, I’m doing a project for a class I’m in and I need someone, preferably a studio owner, to answer a few questions. It...

xtrmspl
replies: 8 views: 774
xtrmspl 26th March 2009

Hi fellow Slutz, Thx for visiting this thread! I was hoping to get some feedback on my studio plan. I have attached a...

crazylemon
replies: 5 views: 2,963
crazylemon 26th March 2009

Okay this one is weird. I've been using the Melodyne Plugin for a little while now and either never noticed it before somehow, or...

anemicrock
replies: 7 views: 1,184
Kenny M 26th March 2009

So i was thinking to myself the other day, there are a few mic makers around here... how in hell do they do it? Now i don't...

TehGuitarist
replies: 14 views: 1,163
Karloff70 26th March 2009

Does anyone know if there is an upgrade price from the xpander to uad2 laptop?

Hope209
replies: 1 views: 600
buscemi 26th March 2009

So my 1st post seemed to fail as no one has responded, so I'll try to be concise with this, but please read through and help if...

liqueo
replies: 3 views: 596
liqueo 26th March 2009

is it a siemens preamp? worth buying? how does it sound? any stories?

slowfingers
replies: 4 views: 763
slowfingers 26th March 2009

I have been using an Audient ASP008 (no digital option) to a RME FF400 and have had good results. I installed a digital ADAT...

thatsit
replies: 3 views: 1,892
thatsit 26th March 2009

Heyhey, I'm looking to expand my collection of preamps by 4 channels. Currently I'm packin': 2 6176 2 TG2 2 Germanium 1 Gold...

burgeis
replies: 32 views: 2,269
@¶,*ƒƒƒ&™ 26th March 2009

I'm still not seeing the Love for Buzz preamps that I should, I realize that we all cannot have everything on the market, I know...

AllAboutTone
replies: 30 views: 2,690
studjo 26th March 2009

So I want to finally make the jump into the portable music-player scene. But I don't want to be listening to MP3s. Are there...

SurfingMusicMan
replies: 14 views: 768
SurfingMusicMan 26th March 2009

my neumann condenser microphone (tlm 103) is almost 4 years old now. i've recently noticed a strong decline in quality. the...

urbangermany
replies: 6 views: 1,389
urbangermany 26th March 2009

hi all, I'd hugely appreciate your advice - I've just purchased a sequential circuits six trak from a dealer in the US, and was...

samwillis
replies: 2 views: 960
allstar 26th March 2009

Hi So i need something around 1500 GBP that will gives me 2 channels of quality preamp and conversion. I am aiming to record a...

malko
replies: 7 views: 664
Flying_Dutchman 26th March 2009

I'm not trying to be facetious, I honestly don't know why parallel compression would be any different from simply compressing...

danbronson
replies: 66 views: 6,558
AllAboutTone 26th March 2009

Midas Venice has no mic/line switch. What will happen if i connect my recording room mic cables (for recording) + connect my PC...

Flying_Dutchman
replies: 10 views: 2,636
Flying_Dutchman 26th March 2009

I need a native channel-comp! The stock-compressor in Logic 8 got better, but i'd like to have something different. If i want...

elmolemon
replies: 41 views: 3,415
Amun Ra 26th March 2009

hi, my mixes sound harsh. what can be done to decrease harshness of the mix. please suggest me some equalisation or transient...

amit monga
replies: 5 views: 1,737
Amun Ra 26th March 2009

I´m looking for a good plugin to remove unwanted noise. I am interested in plugins that have option to input a sample of the...

jujumies
replies: 2 views: 879
Sniperschool 26th March 2009

I have my little MIDI audio writing/recording studio. I can't get over the sound of my favourite hip hop and reggae etc that was...

Roman
replies: 5 views: 11,395
TEMAS 26th March 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search