The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I need new headphone extension cables. I'm torn between Cable Up By Vu or having Redco make them. Can't find much info about...

Keith Moore
replies: 9 views: 2,507
Deleted User 28th March 2009

So i was playing rockband the other day, playing on drums in practice mode. in practice mode, the drums are soloed out, so you...

liquidtension47
replies: 1 views: 925
MarkRB 28th March 2009

This has to be - hands down - the worst and yet somehow the best "review" of the Neve Portico 5043 I have ever...

adpz
replies: 8 views: 4,441
adpz 28th March 2009

I have a guy at a pawn shop that has a Like new in the box U87ai for $1400.00. Should I go for it??? I have the AT 4050,...

Rednose
replies: 9 views: 1,066
six_wax 28th March 2009

Yes, i'm just getting into this stuff..... I just bought a brand new Quantegy 456 and the tape on the reel is not flat all the...

rekloos
replies: 8 views: 626
Rick Sutton 28th March 2009

Just wanted to get some different opinions on mic choices for my upcoming tracking session. Recording a good old fashion rock...

NNRecording
replies: 2 views: 569
NNRecording 28th March 2009

I have occasional clicks in my vocal recording some are small some are big. should I be using word clock from my A/D converter to...

lo80lex
replies: 0 views: 1,257
lo80lex 28th March 2009

Dynaudio BM 5A Compact..... Anyone try these?... they're a "compact" version of the 5A. Look good for situations...

replies: 3 views: 821
Antaren 28th March 2009

I'm sick to death of (and totally understand mind you) singers freezing up in front of a LDC. I give them a 57 to have a blow and...

Nowak
replies: 5 views: 646
suedesound 28th March 2009

Hello everyone. So, here's the deal: I'm working by myself in a small space at the moment. The main problem I keep running...

Michaelrophone
replies: 9 views: 1,011
schuyler 27th March 2009

I hear that Thermionic Culture will present on Musikmesse 2009 3 new products!! wich???

mattsplace
replies: 1 views: 771
mattsplace 27th March 2009

Hi, everyone I'm new to the forum, and I hope I didn't post in the wrong place. Presently, I'm running a 64-bit Gateway laptop...

Mijoo08
replies: 0 views: 6,631
Mijoo08 27th March 2009

91 People saw the first part and no one replied - woot! I don't know whether to be happy or disappointed, though I was hoping...

msyno
replies: 3 views: 652
ergower 27th March 2009

Wow MAN been a few years since I heard this one... Love those drums, and the weird synth sounds. Who did the keys?? Any info...

gurubuzz
replies: 32 views: 2,832
vincentvangogo 27th March 2009

Hi folks. I had a chance to take my new Daking Mic pre one to a friends studio to compare it to his John Hardy M1 and his Great...

Jeffguitar
replies: 7 views: 3,657
E Baxter Put 27th March 2009

Hi guys, I have read a bunch of threads about interference but can't find any specific info related to my problem. most people...

Cpartipilo
replies: 0 views: 491
Cpartipilo 27th March 2009

We are currently shooting a feature using the Rode NTG-3. I ran into somebody who told me the microphone is mediocre at best and...

jujufactory
replies: 3 views: 1,402
gvonbaren 27th March 2009

I have a Mp-500nv and a API 512c. How does the character of the Adesigns P-1 compare to these. Would there be any benefit to...

skiroy
replies: 6 views: 616
Doc Mixwell 27th March 2009

I have a question about the Buss Comp and I've read the manual on the ratio and don't see anything about it there. I've also...

camerondye
replies: 6 views: 2,477
camerondye 27th March 2009

Art Pro Vla (Earlier Versions) Question? I know there has been a lot of discussion here about the earlier (American and Chinese)...

ibanguitar
replies: 9 views: 1,050
TurboJets 27th March 2009

I'm trying out an api summing system and I need more channels but I don't really need the panning/sends. Does this...

steffo
replies: 1 views: 883
Doc Mixwell 27th March 2009

Hi everyone, I am starting to record with my old 1985 JC-120 again. I use a Sm-57 & Senn 421 together with this amp. The...

Mad John
replies: 5 views: 2,073
taturana 27th March 2009

So I just heard about SSL's new Pro Convert application. Does anyone else think this is really, really GREAT? Does anyone...

Daedalus77
replies: 14 views: 2,977
taturana 27th March 2009

It's been a while now since reading past posts. Have they worked out the bugs yet?

Coldsnow
replies: 2 views: 555
junior63 27th March 2009

Hi does anyone know of a cheapish true zero latency solution that has automation? The motu company say direct 0 latency mixing...

fweqy
replies: 44 views: 3,609
rashman 27th March 2009

I chose, produced and coached all the kids, played some guitar, help produce the commercial, built content for the site and am...

James Lugo
replies: 46 views: 2,598
gm5k 27th March 2009

Does anybody have knowledge about this transmitter? I'm curious as to user observations and using this device in lieu of the...

bgavin
replies: 1 views: 1,238
John Willett 27th March 2009

If I push mono on my digi 002 and listen on one speaker. Will the stuff that are panned centre in my mix be louder than whats...

fixitinthemix
replies: 8 views: 1,381
fixitinthemix 27th March 2009

... If so, how is it? I'd like to get me a ribbon mic for mono drum-kit recording, and most probably for recording female...

BSMo
replies: 1 views: 1,469
BSMo 27th March 2009

Hi gang, I've been getting really deep into photography (and related equipment of course), there I stumbled upon the DRY CABINET...

SoundWeavers
replies: 7 views: 3,479
SoundWeavers 27th March 2009

Well, i've gone an done it. I am closing next week on my new condo. Its 1 1/2 blocks from my studio. I am going to do my best to...

Rednose
replies: 24 views: 1,258
Rednose 27th March 2009

I don't know if it's just me or not but it seems that at certain times of the day/night, certain tracks I listen to seems to be...

Tha Wiizard
replies: 22 views: 1,083
nomoreflakes 27th March 2009

Are there more consoles like the Soundcraft Ghost (or the Mackie 8Bus) out there, which can be extended with another 24...

opentune
replies: 1 views: 1,027
travisbrown 27th March 2009

I'm so sad it's over. I am such a big nerd for that show. I loved the retro look to all the mics they used on the president's...

lord_bunny
replies: 14 views: 974
travisbrown 27th March 2009

Hey guys, I recently got a discontinued Korg MS20 USB controller ( not the real thing, but pretty cool I have to say) on eBay,...

thiagozt
replies: 0 views: 2,134
thiagozt 27th March 2009

"Where Kanye blazed trails with his singing on "808 and Heartbreak", I have decided to cross over into hip hop....

JimThompson
replies: 5 views: 993
666 27th March 2009

i was thinking of buying a beyer m201 and a sennheiser md421. are the new ones as good as an older models? thanks!!

nog
replies: 11 views: 719
robertshaw 27th March 2009

I am fairly new to this site, so please forgive the newb-essence of this one. I searched, I really did! I love making music...

Sturphy
replies: 2 views: 556
Waltz Mastering 27th March 2009

I had a client give me a harddrive with 800gb of music on it. I kept it so that when I read what info I could on mixing maybe I...

antoniosolo
replies: 0 views: 800
antoniosolo 27th March 2009

Hi,just bought a new interface an M-Audio 610 but its a half rack, So would love to find some ears adapters so I can fit this...

terry007
replies: 0 views: 653
terry007 27th March 2009

I want to try it out but can't afford a whole case. US Recording media sells pancakes of it but they're out of stock.

Beneficial
replies: 2 views: 1,196
Beneficial 27th March 2009

Hey there GSs. What do you do when you're mixing in a new room? What steps do you take to make sure the console is in good...

Diggit
replies: 4 views: 591
Diggit 27th March 2009

hey guys, not sure if this is appropriate for the forum but i'm really struggling on some vocal processing. i have an awesome...

allcentury
replies: 0 views: 843
allcentury 27th March 2009

Can anyone WHO HAS USED BOTH compare the sound of these two units? Let me know if there is any difference in separation,...

springs
replies: 0 views: 687
springs 27th March 2009

i am sorry i don´t want to bore you peolpe with another monitor thread, but i have to ask some questions. first of all, i did a...

louis futon
replies: 7 views: 1,171
PDC 27th March 2009

Hi! I'm searching for my first pre-amp to buy. I heard that the Grace Design M101 sound better then the Neve Portico pre-amp...

sebdj
replies: 7 views: 6,493
staudio 27th March 2009

Hi everybody! I'm thinking of adding another solid vocal mic. I love my TLM49, but I want something that will be a nice...

Funkster
replies: 1 views: 503
Funkster 27th March 2009

I have searched but Can't find an answer to my question. I'm pretty new at all this. I'm using logic and am in the market for...

Vista
replies: 6 views: 619
Vista 27th March 2009

Here's a pretty amazing video of Bob Lentini demonstrating his "S.A.C." system - wireless networked laptop control for...

Cellotron
replies: 17 views: 1,357
Beyersound 27th March 2009

I sold my U195 just a bit ago because it seemed it didnt have enough sparkle or magic (color maybe? )to it for my tastes, yet it...

tubedude
replies: 6 views: 2,468
Greg B 27th March 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search