The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,435
Views: 2,435
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have around 1000 CDs, and am thinking of ripping them all and lightening my load. I'm trying to decide if I should rip as...

Dopamine
replies: 31 views: 1,791
JustinAiken 10th April 2009

Following pedals for sale = all mint condition, well looked after in a smoke free environment + never gigged... Electro...

primemeat64
replies: 4 views: 1,710
britdick 10th April 2009

Hypothetically speaking, let's say I have this setup; SM7b > Great River Me-1NV > Ultramatch 2496 Converter > Mbox 2...

Blu Exile
replies: 2 views: 650
tINY 10th April 2009

Hi, i am curious and I am wondering if anybody knows what acoustic guitar radiohead used to record KidA or Ok computer ? Any...

benhunk
replies: 6 views: 1,736
thecrashfactory 10th April 2009

I can't get any signal into Pro Tools. I'm pulling my hair out over here. mezed Let me preface this by saying I am a complete...

Mr.Melody
replies: 3 views: 573
pacorro 10th April 2009

So. I'm still not convinced. I think 3k is a reasonable number for me to spend on a Mac Pro. So I ask For...

Octopussy
replies: 2 views: 749
Octopussy 10th April 2009

Hey Slutz ! I'm currently a big Logic user with an Apogee ad16x/da16x symphony card set up. It whoops ass and I'm very...

SK1
replies: 37 views: 3,229
tomv-k 10th April 2009

I have heard of some using a d112 on brass. The audix d6 seems to be the step up from the d112, has anyone tried it on brass?

skiroy
replies: 10 views: 934
rebuskyle 10th April 2009

Hi guys. I really need some help as I'm getting confused with the whole Bounce to Disk vs. Record to disk thing. Now i know it's...

anemicrock
replies: 36 views: 1,399
MrMcFeely 10th April 2009

We´ll do it again this year of course! TIME: Thursday from 5pm on PLACE: Hall 5.1 #D94 the great news will be our...

Hi-END GEAR
replies: 17 views: 1,052
Jules 10th April 2009

Has anyone used a Derr-Esser to remove cymbal bleed in a Kick drum track? I have a session I worked on and the d112 sounded...

heyman
replies: 8 views: 879
Closer 10th April 2009

I realize many Hardware FX processing systems sound absolutely fantastic compared to most software (although I am a bit...

toasteh
replies: 17 views: 2,648
lulumusique 10th April 2009

Anyone care to speculate what this stomp box thing is that he's dialing in with his foot at the beginning of the song? YouTube...

choinga
replies: 7 views: 828
soundawg 10th April 2009

I want to get with it! My Pro Tools HD2 on my old G4 dual 867 is getting old. Does anyone know the best way to move pro tools...

glenn Taylor
replies: 6 views: 1,151
psycho_monkey 10th April 2009

hello i'm interested on those monitors. now i got a pair of dynaudio bm5a and i think they are superior monitors then krk,...

elan
replies: 0 views: 4,667
elan 10th April 2009

Hello gear gurus.I'm currently recording female vocal with lot of sssssses.Tried aiming mic, different distance,doesn't work for...

romanchukcha
replies: 47 views: 3,391
davey boy 10th April 2009

Anyone tried this patchbay? The normal version not the Plus version with the front switches. Is it good?

Rukas
replies: 3 views: 1,348
cyork 10th April 2009

Have a project at school today where there is no time for trying mics out so what I choose is what is used,Im recording a...

skiroy
replies: 0 views: 783
skiroy 10th April 2009

I think its clear that the Profire2626 or its driver has a flaw that M-audio has either not fixed or is denying it is a problem....

skiroy
replies: 0 views: 470
skiroy 10th April 2009

Hi, I'm tracking guitars with 2 mics into 2 preamps that both have phase reverse switches. Would LITTLE LABS IBP be something...

speigas
replies: 11 views: 1,154
psycho_monkey 10th April 2009

So I've heard quite a few pop or rnb songs using this technique. Namely Lets Take A Ride by Justin Timberlake. If you've...

Tempest19
replies: 5 views: 11,888
Black Shadow 10th April 2009

Hi, is anybody using an electronic dry box for a mic locker? The type used for camera equipment etc? Im looking for a small...

Croaker
replies: 6 views: 1,117
tINY 10th April 2009

gooofOh Wow cool auto search there... but it didn't return any results for how they recorded the guitars on the old Billy Talent...

TheLoud1Please
replies: 14 views: 4,267
JCM123 10th April 2009

Hi there, I've been reading this forum for quite some time now and found many inspiring comments, useful production tips, nice...

Benny Profane
replies: 16 views: 10,800
WunderBro Flo 10th April 2009

I'd like to connect my mic preamp (balanced TRS outs) to the insert socket of an Echo Audiofire 8 interface, which has a pair of...

studer58
replies: 4 views: 1,867
studer58 10th April 2009

I am a logic user. I would like to be able to use Protools LE to edit drums. Should I purchase a cheap mbox and get the...

Nu-tra
replies: 22 views: 2,057
Kenny Barnes 10th April 2009

When was the last time you looked at the price of something and cringed , thinking, "Can I afford that?!?", and then...

MikeTSH
replies: 3 views: 472
SRFProductions 10th April 2009

I'm thinking about getting a piano for my facility... currently I have a couple of synths - one of which is a Yammy S-08, which...

DesertDawg
replies: 9 views: 725
DesertDawg 10th April 2009

From what I understand there is at least 2 era's of this brand. Anyone how to distiguish one from the other? Is there a reference...

cleantone
replies: 5 views: 1,062
Yetti 10th April 2009

I know its all relative but a real common starting place for for alot of things as far as ration seems to be 3:1-4:1 and about...

skiroy
replies: 10 views: 842
Richard Salino 10th April 2009

-Record everything dry to DAW with no eq and no comp. -Out to outboard EQ and comp: Seperate passes for kick, snare, all toms,...

filthyrich
replies: 9 views: 889
filthyrich 10th April 2009

I want to get a Digi 003 console but keep hearing about no zero latency monitoring. I have an 8 core mac pro 2.8ghz. So would I...

produc3d
replies: 2 views: 652
produc3d 10th April 2009

I have a RME Multiface II and would like to take advantage of the digital ins/ outs to increase input to my DAW. I'm looking for...

prado escondido
replies: 0 views: 576
prado escondido 10th April 2009

I know the usual suspects, Switchcraft and Nuetrik, any other good quality connectors out there? Gimme a list of your top 3, in...

rickrock305
replies: 10 views: 1,152
seansolo 10th April 2009

Hey guys, I'm trying to basically bring in more clients into the studio and just fill up my schedule. Right now I have about 6...

Dasz
replies: 2 views: 1,425
Dasz 10th April 2009

Which combo is the most versatile or sounds better in your opinion? I want to mix drums through them but also want to use it for...

E.rOk.stA
replies: 1 views: 2,089
Coyoteous 10th April 2009

So i made a mix of my bands new song and it sounds pretty crummy like all my mixes. But i was wondering if any one wants to...

Deleted User
replies: 0 views: 752
marcus 10th April 2009

I am opening a project studio for mostly hip hop and R&B and i just wanted some input on what you experts think about this...

illone
replies: 11 views: 1,283
Chevron 10th April 2009

I have the option of buying a switchcraft xlr patchbay or building my own with reco connectors. Is the Switchcraft(the ones on...

skiroy
replies: 1 views: 1,343
bonneybear 10th April 2009

Hello all. I've searched the forums and haven't found a similar issue, so decided to put this to everyone and see if I can get...

broadscotch
replies: 3 views: 1,164
ampegfreak 10th April 2009

Ok sorry I said I would keep you guys updated and post pics and video I will very soon but I ve been busy at the show all day. ok...

mdjice
replies: 12 views: 1,245
[email protected] 9th April 2009

Ahoy hoy, quick question. Is it a bad idea to store ribbon microphones on their sides? As in, storing the case so the lobes are...

talkshowman
replies: 4 views: 1,234
talkshowman 9th April 2009

Hey folks! I just stumbled upon this pedal while looking for a small midi controller. Anyone tried this box? Would the...

Mr. Landmark
replies: 0 views: 4,431
Mr. Landmark 9th April 2009

does anyone have both and can give some feed back. Seems like you get a basically the same thing but for a lot...

irthwirm
replies: 0 views: 1,799
irthwirm 9th April 2009

Is it worth it for me to use the Grace m101 as a preamp for my Apogee Duet or not worth the investment compared to the Duet's on...

starlightwalker
replies: 2 views: 2,307
jeremy.c. 9th April 2009

Is the tube in the mic or the Power supply? And has anyone had a problem with the shock mount threads not fitting on their mic...

skiroy
replies: 12 views: 925
illacov 9th April 2009

I've been casually looking around for some new 'phones, as my current ones are over 5 years old and getting a bit worn out. ...

Corran
replies: 6 views: 690
TRCS 9th April 2009

Need advice. I have too much on my plate with engineering, production, writing, and mastering. I am going to focus on me as an...

youngmain
replies: 24 views: 1,230
Daniel Stark 9th April 2009

Hi, In another post about using broadcast mic arms to fly mics from the ceiling, A poster warned to be careful as the mic arm...

bitman
replies: 2 views: 816
bitman 9th April 2009

I just got my new RME Fireface 800 going. With my old interface, I was able to use the mute and volume controls on my computer...

SurfingMusicMan
replies: 0 views: 593
SurfingMusicMan 9th April 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search