The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've been looking for new monitors. Got JBL 6328's + 6312 Sub. Great stuff great price. Everyone should know!!!

somename
replies: 0 views: 575
somename 3rd April 2009

I'm just curious what EQ plugs you feel are stronger in the lows? Mids? Highs? What is your favorite for each?

E.rOk.stA
replies: 25 views: 2,158
rhythminmind 3rd April 2009

Hey people, as per the title, was wondering if there are any places or people in sydney or brisbane that services old analog...

hmmm
replies: 8 views: 196
Led 3rd April 2009

When I was working in a larger pro studio, and at home, I have rarely found the use for automation. At first the idea seemed...

Tibbon
replies: 106 views: 6,627
Hammer Mark 3rd April 2009

Hi I have a Rode K2 valve mic ... the valve is easily replaceable. I was wondering how often the valve should be changed?. Is it...

Tunes 666
replies: 5 views: 699
JoeyM 3rd April 2009

I have a choice of using either 1 blue woodpecker through an api 3124 mic pre and an 1176LN, or a pair of woodpeckers through a...

Max The Dog
replies: 0 views: 676
Max The Dog 3rd April 2009

eyooo... im soo curious to know if ableton has done something about their actual sound. i used it all the time but it piss me...

radioclit
replies: 3 views: 2,147
lllubi 3rd April 2009

OKTAVA MK-012-01 CONDENSER MICROPHONE - eBay (item 300304668103 end time Apr-03-09 10:26:44 PDT) what do u think?

1ManBand
replies: 4 views: 990
audiovisceral 3rd April 2009

I have a midrangy edgy voice that comes off harsh. I have a sm7,pelusso 2247le,cad e-100 and a MP-500nv. They all seem to give me...

skiroy
replies: 27 views: 1,627
swankdoc 3rd April 2009

Here's my review of the new GnR CD. I hope i never hear the album again. There's not one song I even remotely liked enough to...

bringmewater
replies: 27 views: 2,150
dbbubba 3rd April 2009

i was thinking of updating my setup and have been throwing a few ideas around in my head which i think would best suit what i am...

mr moss
replies: 1 views: 541
mr moss 3rd April 2009

Maybe I'm alone but I love having a big guitar and amp collection but I found having to many LDC vocal mics a drag. A had for a...

James Lugo
replies: 34 views: 2,313
James Lugo 3rd April 2009

Is there a difference (sound wise) between coming out of the direct outputs and 2 channel mix output on a Midas Venice?? Lets...

hectc7
replies: 7 views: 4,597
MichaelPatrick 3rd April 2009

Hi, Kind of new round here so apologies if this has question has been posted and it slipped past my searches on the forum. I...

mrnabo
replies: 17 views: 1,404
jrod9900 3rd April 2009

I am looking for advice re Musikmesse 2009 Is it silly to stay in a hotel right next door to the Musikmesse (is it far out of...

Jules
replies: 17 views: 2,176
wildpark 2nd April 2009

Cuts internet traffic by 33%! hittt BBC NEWS | Technology | Piracy law cuts internet traffic

author
replies: 0 views: 618
author 2nd April 2009

I was wondering in what situations others are using the impedance and loading on the Great River Preamp. Which mics do you...

camerondye
replies: 20 views: 2,157
pan60 2nd April 2009

Hi guys, Last week i recorded my band playing all together in our rehearsal room (I don't know if this is called like this :D),...

BlackBeauty
replies: 5 views: 1,301
BlackBeauty 2nd April 2009

hello i've recorded a ms10 and this is the waveform.. seems pretty strange.. why this happen? is also happened with a...

elan
replies: 30 views: 2,209
monomer 2nd April 2009

At what point do you know your mix is "right"?

Darwin James
replies: 26 views: 1,209
BLUElightCory 2nd April 2009

Is there anything like this out there either online or in print? I oten see pics online and wonder what something is, like at...

dero
replies: 0 views: 575
dero 2nd April 2009

alrighty, i'm considering buying some Mogami Gold Stage mic cables for the studio because they will take more abuse,...

dubrichie
replies: 1 views: 3,319
tINY 2nd April 2009

Hi all, I want to be able to mix in mono as well as stereo, for checking phase etc. I have a power amp with 2 sets of outputs...

jimcroisdale
replies: 5 views: 893
tINY 2nd April 2009

i know there is no exact way... and there is no easy way around things. that's now what i'm looking for... but is there a...

kaze
replies: 4 views: 1,132
kaze 2nd April 2009

What mic is this? It definitely looks like a side-address mic to me.... and it looks to me like he is talking into the top of it....

mcollinge
replies: 1 views: 442
Admiral James T. 2nd April 2009

Guy offered me a trade for some gear I have. Pair of Pioneer DSS E6 monitors. Vintage stuff, pretty rare. I'm gunna check them...

hepcat
replies: 0 views: 1,858
hepcat 2nd April 2009

I'm ready to upgrade my monitors. I've been using Yorkville YSM-1s for years. Powered monitors seem to the hot setup these days...

davet
replies: 29 views: 16,721
CplusE 2nd April 2009

Check this out - quite awesome, and very expensive. Gizmodo - McIntosh Celebrates its 60th Anniversary, Blasts Tube Amps Into...

sailcat
replies: 5 views: 1,185
pan60 2nd April 2009

Hi all, I remember reading on here that the best way to sync my MR816 X to my newly acquired ADA8000 is via worclock: MR816...

jimcroisdale
replies: 9 views: 1,799
jimcroisdale 2nd April 2009

and "Lost my Faith"... From Steve Macmillan himself. Hey fellas i know in a couple of threads we've been...

thethrillfactor
replies: 71 views: 23,979
Ernest Buckley 2nd April 2009

Hey people! I guess this is a frequently asked q. anyways.. How do you get your guitars to flow with the song? If you listen to...

Mixbuster
replies: 33 views: 2,407
Steffmo 2nd April 2009

Hi slutz, I'm in the middle of tracking vocals for a Iron-Maiden-Ish power metal band, And I've already double tracked the...

Addni
replies: 3 views: 734
mejon 2nd April 2009

Hello, I'm trying to figure out how to make drums sound like this. It has a breathing sound to it, obviously compression. But...

FatBassPlayer
replies: 3 views: 635
dbbubba 2nd April 2009

Sorry mods if this is in the wrong forum, but you guys need to see this AMAZING new feature Gmail is adding that will change...

BB Edwards
replies: 4 views: 758
theblue1 2nd April 2009

Does anyone make a 500 series mic pre summing box?

audiomichael
replies: 13 views: 2,307
audiomichael 2nd April 2009

I was playing a show with my band a few weeks back, and the sound guy for the venue we were playing was....a character, let's...

DeeDrive
replies: 248 views: 24,798
duvalle 2nd April 2009

YouTube - Million Dollar Mic Room at Sweetwater

meymia
replies: 40 views: 3,097
PRobb 2nd April 2009

What's up everyone. This is pretty much my first posting to GS, but I have been following and spending countless hours here....

Dasz
replies: 5 views: 683
jrod9900 2nd April 2009

Ok, so I have tons of signal processing plugins, too many to really use all the time. Some I have pigeonholed as "Use for...

NWSooner
replies: 17 views: 1,824
g2mike 2nd April 2009

Hi, First time here and hope i might get some opinion on converters . Am about to change my Audio interface to a M-Audio...

digigem
replies: 13 views: 4,648
White Falcon 2nd April 2009

I bet most of you have just like me some gear that just sits in the rack and never really gets used. I'm talking about the gear...

Jorg
replies: 20 views: 1,251
RTR 2nd April 2009

This is great - I know it is perfectly feasible and has been mentioned before, but makes for an amusing read, especially the...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 594
Blast9 2nd April 2009

Hi all I'm looking for new Mic pre at budget around $1,500-2,000 that can deliver Hi-Fi character (Clean clear with body and...

kbjazzman
replies: 9 views: 762
wilkinswp 2nd April 2009

What's the difference between the sansamp classic and the GT2? Obviously they look different, but do they cover the same ground...

Igotsoul4u
replies: 2 views: 1,165
Joram 2nd April 2009

I know theres the Roland TD3 but is there anyother electronic drumkits that would be recommended? mainly for use live but also as...

finlove
replies: 0 views: 531
finlove 2nd April 2009

I've been listening to a few of my favorite vinyl records the last few days--a habit I've unfortunately fallen out of...

Antonio_4346
replies: 1 views: 532
Chaellus 2nd April 2009

What do you guys think about this album? I have to admit that I've never really listened to DD in the past, I only checked it out...

Neruk
replies: 30 views: 2,737
Alécio Costa 2nd April 2009

Ok, so here's the deal. I do a lot of recording late at night in environments that need to be quiet. I don't want input about...

jrod9900
replies: 5 views: 2,599
tvyellow 2nd April 2009

For outboard comps, I have a dbx 160x and 2 RNC's Where I lack mostly is a good comp for stereo sources. I know the RNC works...

filthyrich
replies: 3 views: 699
filthyrich 2nd April 2009

Okay, here's a taste/preference question for everybody. What EQ do you think sounds better: a vintage 70s API 550 EQ or a new...

loveinoctober
replies: 7 views: 1,862
TonyBelmont 2nd April 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search