The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: 0 views: 540
pskjr 5th April 2009

is there anything specially needs to be done, while recording some 80's cover band.... its a long story side project, that i...

drpenguen
replies: 18 views: 848
FFTT 5th April 2009

Hi I will be in LA in a month and was going to hit some of the great music shops. I am was wondering if there are any that sell...

littledoodler
replies: 5 views: 863
littledoodler 5th April 2009

I'm reamping stuff for an album someone is doing with me and it will be the first time. Reamping seemed like a valuable tool so...

RevoltStudios
replies: 4 views: 674
Penny 5th April 2009

Yeah, my project studio is going to open in Milano (italy) and i need a good sound board to change my way of working (i work ITB...

WiSP
replies: 40 views: 2,572
WiSP 5th April 2009

I love the raw sound of Randy Crawford in this rarely heard studio version of Street Life. What mic is this? YouTube - Randy...

Ken Walker
replies: 3 views: 747
scrubs 5th April 2009

Hey guys This is my first post here , so i guess i should let you hear my stuff to get an idea of what im doing! E x c a l i b...

MaelstromStudios
replies: 3 views: 555
Max The Dog 5th April 2009

I cranked up the gain on my dmp-3 while recording a synth track and it sounded gritty and overdriven. I liked the sound but the...

Elvis Gotta Gun
replies: 0 views: 425
Elvis Gotta Gun 5th April 2009

Hi, I guess I could get lots of different opinions on this, but here goes.. I currently record through a Focusrite mic pre, it...

Scott Cairns
replies: 4 views: 859
Scott Cairns 5th April 2009

Have been looking for a while for a good vocal channel. I wanted something versatile and of a "buy once" quality. ...

Empora
replies: 2 views: 641
Empora 5th April 2009

Hi all, I have an AT4050 microphone and am going to be recording rap vocals. It is kind of a rap/aggressive rap/Melodic rap (I...

Indie037
replies: 2 views: 1,503
Indie037 5th April 2009

Long story short, I ended up with 2 Ludwig Acrolites. I didn't mean to put in an offer on 2, but did..and so viola..I have two....

filthyrich
replies: 8 views: 868
u b k 5th April 2009
replies: 2 views: 704
dodgeaspen 4th April 2009

Hi, Simple question : are there any Phase Alignment plugs ? (PC)

krucifyx
replies: 76 views: 20,020
kooz 4th April 2009

As above.... Can I run a RME ff800 and a presonus firepod at the same time for 16 similtanious INS..... Is there any major...

smbaudio
replies: 6 views: 732
smbaudio 4th April 2009

hi folks I have a fairly small set up mackie 16:4:2 1 x adat card converter (focusrite octopre le) RME hammer fall PC 4 GB Ram...

gmixstudios
replies: 8 views: 974
psycho_monkey 4th April 2009

k its known the cubase summs at 32bit float i know that ff800 summs at 40bit. how do i do it and could you please walk it...

meymia
replies: 3 views: 638
meymia 4th April 2009

I'm considering alternatives to my '73 SVT 8X10 for recording and for something a bit easier to haul around. I'm just about...

FFTT
replies: 49 views: 4,099
6777 4th April 2009

I have the original Chameleon Labs 7602 with the cps-1 DC power supply. I just got the 7602 mkII, and it comes with an AC power...

Audio Enginerd
replies: 3 views: 2,183
Audio Enginerd 4th April 2009

Hi there, Anybody going to the Musikmesse in Frankfurt this year? Perhaps we can meet? I haven't been there in a while and...

JPeters86
replies: 15 views: 1,135
Marogru 4th April 2009

I was thinking of replacing the tubes in my Demeter HM-1 preamp. The unit is at least 10 years old, probably older. I figure the...

Iggy Poop
replies: 2 views: 1,375
Karloff70 4th April 2009

Please for more wise owners of this beauties- is there any possibility compare soundwise (not functionality-DAW implementation...

leolycra
replies: 0 views: 1,275
leolycra 4th April 2009

Hi there. I have my RME Fireface 400 on my way trough the mail as we speak. I am upgrading from a Presonus Firepod (FP10) I...

Addni
replies: 29 views: 3,143
ohmsweetohm 4th April 2009

I dont know if this is a no no. Someone please tell me if it is but I was just giving a heads up that I have both of these for...

skiroy
replies: 0 views: 547
skiroy 4th April 2009

Hi all I am looking for a LA recording studio with great Steinway or Bosendorfer for recording a solo piano classical CD We...

JohnRodd
replies: 9 views: 2,365
mohthom 4th April 2009

Hi, folks. I'm trying to put together a worksheet and need a hand from some of you non-Pro Tools users. I'm wondering how folks...

bgrotto
replies: 53 views: 17,179
theblue1 4th April 2009

hello sluterz, just curious, has anyone here has a Manley gold transformerless version. thanks

Gabriel Sousa
replies: 4 views: 689
Gabriel Sousa 4th April 2009

Howdy, Does anyone know of a pro studio in the Denver area? Six meter ceilings, tons of mics, big speakers... Thanx for...

sixtiksix
replies: 1 views: 627
DrSax 4th April 2009

Hey guys I've never posted here but I've read a million threads and used the advice given to good efect. Just got an AT4050....

slotter
replies: 5 views: 789
slotter 4th April 2009

I just wanted to post some pictures of a custom studio desk I just finished for a local producer friend of mine. I think you will...

stephen71
replies: 13 views: 15,087
stephen71 4th April 2009

I recently bought an SM Pro M-Patch 2 to control one set of active monitors and one pair of headphones, from my audio...

Notsosane
replies: 0 views: 942
Notsosane 4th April 2009

I'm thinking of moving to one of these. I plan on researching as much as i can about it this weekend, but would like to know from...

steelyfan
replies: 14 views: 1,839
Corran 4th April 2009

someone please help me on this. if an mp3 is created in iTunes from an original source WAV, can iTunes convert the mp3 back to...

Firemans Run
replies: 4 views: 1,091
bobspartylounge 4th April 2009

I have been waiting patiently for these plugs to be updated to Cubase 4 on an intel mac. I fell in love with the sound of Color...

slickshoe62
replies: 1 views: 763
UnMix Studio 4th April 2009

Been observing for a while- seems there are some unwritten rules which go something like this- 1. Start every answer with 'it...

nigel saunders
replies: 30 views: 1,815
Unclenny 4th April 2009

hey, i got some mv692's and quite a lot of capsules. they all sound quite different, but i have two m70's and m94's which...

floxe
replies: 13 views: 16,204
Empty Planet 4th April 2009

Hi! My band have recorded our debut album, and are going to fascination street studio to mix it next thursday. We bounced the...

Robinogn
replies: 9 views: 810
mixboy bob 4th April 2009

Hi, I have two questions please:- Has anyone mixed a heavy rock track ITB with a character pre/eq and analogue compressor on...

pjk
replies: 6 views: 1,019
AlphaDingo 4th April 2009

Hi everybody ! I've just bought a used DDA DMR-12 with the Optifile Tetra installed on but I don't have the manual. I've heard...

Evil cat
replies: 0 views: 711
Evil cat 4th April 2009

Hi, I have an API 512c on order from Vintageking audio. Ive been reading here how some like to drive the input pretty hard to get...

Scott Cairns
replies: 3 views: 613
Scott Cairns 4th April 2009

hello this was great : http://www.midifan.com/image/nnews/2004/korg_legacy.jpg i've tried the plugin and it didn't make...

hankdrummer
replies: 0 views: 577
hankdrummer 4th April 2009

Has anyone had any experience with one of these consoles? How did you like it? I haven't been able to find any discussion on...

Shimona
replies: 1 views: 920
nigel saunders 4th April 2009

Looking for insight into anyones techniques for getting good placement of overhead mics, particularly in a spaced pair pattern. ...

Worlez
replies: 14 views: 2,403
deve 4th April 2009

I bought a T-bone SCT800 recently but i dont really like the blue shell on it so im wondering is there anywhere to get a shell...

finlove
replies: 0 views: 603
finlove 4th April 2009

I'm going to sound like a total dumbass in this post, but basically I work at a music venue and we have a small selection of...

peanutismint
replies: 2 views: 4,102
peanutismint 4th April 2009

Hey guys, I love checking my mixes in my Honda Civic, but I frequently have to deal with the annoying sounds of the low end...

jambirn
replies: 4 views: 732
BOWIE 4th April 2009

I'm leading an irish session at a small pub (small room with high ceilings) and it get's really noisy in there (i.e. no carpet -...

craichead
replies: 0 views: 1,278
craichead 4th April 2009

that is more concerned with how the music sounds as opposed to how the music looks on RTA's, Meters, etc. It actually sounds so...

Benmrx
replies: 1 views: 588
steveschizoid 4th April 2009

I have good pres, good EQ, funky outboard and i never record more than two tracks at once. I need new converters when tracking...

White Falcon
replies: 7 views: 1,049
Gibson 4th April 2009

Need a recommendation on someone who does a good guitar set-up in the San Diego area. Set up would be on a Taylor acoustic...

Guitar Zero
replies: 7 views: 1,379
DntBelievtheHype 4th April 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search