The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I recently purchased a Ramsa WR-T820 console I need to convert the buss outputs from unbalanced to balanced so that I may send...

Jbrax
replies: 7 views: 902
kooz 6th April 2009

I am looking for a great mic pre that have a nice color and mojo for Vocals..I do more Pop Rock and Rock. I am between the...

zak7
replies: 12 views: 1,307
lakeshorephatty 6th April 2009

I'm looking at DIY compressor and I like the look of this one - nice and easy. Can someone who uses one give me an idea what...

dogma
replies: 12 views: 6,236
emrr 6th April 2009

Hi, I'm a owner of a small studio in Brazil (AM Studios - Estúdio AM) and i was reading some old threads about power cables...

Subversounds
replies: 0 views: 560
Subversounds 6th April 2009

I love the sound of these little puppies both on single instruments and in a pair on a whole mix. In fact I like the sound of...

James Lehmann
replies: 2 views: 628
Colorblind 6th April 2009

Here's the dealy: After about 20 years of not playing guitar, i've decided to spend some of my free 10 minutes a day at home...

I.R.Baboon
replies: 4 views: 1,578
I.R.Baboon 6th April 2009

I am an old analog guy who has for the longest time stayed away from pt/nuendo.but it has come to that time that i need to come...

scoey66
replies: 6 views: 743
Backhousepro 6th April 2009

For me: I sometimes find it quite helpful to mix in headphones, and over-eq.

blinkSaunders
replies: 87 views: 5,031
mistarazor 6th April 2009

HI, What's the best (stability-proper tools) NATIVE platform for doing 5.1 mixes? Thanks!!

Squish
replies: 1 views: 837
Ethan Winer 6th April 2009

I just love this guy's work and would love to hear any stories.

Lazer Toms
replies: 7 views: 832
lydfar 6th April 2009

Hey everyone, looking for a great amp tech in the Toronto to Barrie area. Need some general repairs and maintenance work done...

LindanManor
replies: 1 views: 654
Phrygian 6th April 2009

Anyone know who mixed: 1. The Cult "Electric" 2. Pink "Get this Party Started" 3. New Order...

Lazer Toms
replies: 9 views: 968
Lazer Toms 6th April 2009

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE ATTENTION PRODUCERS, ARTISTS, DJ’S & MUSIC INDUSTRY Bay Area Producers Conference 2009 -...

irthwirm
replies: 0 views: 497
irthwirm 6th April 2009

so, after a few weeks wait, i have taken ownership of my custom-made Siemens rack. a gentleman in Germany who masters some of my...

t_d
replies: 3 views: 651
t_d 6th April 2009

Hello all, I have an Soundcraft Ghost 32 LE console with meterbridge and some problem with 2 channels. While switching on the...

LightningP
replies: 0 views: 1,196
LightningP 6th April 2009

I read an interview from about 3 or 4 years back with Flood; he was asked what his favourite mic was and his answer was the Shure...

Butcha
replies: 4 views: 772
Steffmo 6th April 2009
replies: 5 views: 982
macgee 6th April 2009

I've been compiling my beats in Reason for quite some time. I love Reason to death, but have been looking at hardware options for...

rockerbruce
replies: 1 views: 507
davedarling 6th April 2009

I saw a thread on these machines a few years old. I was thinking about buying one from a friend. machine is a one owner .head...

glenn Taylor
replies: 2 views: 2,651
glenn Taylor 6th April 2009

BPM sync release in compressor is something I wanted for a very long time. Does anyone know of any other compressor plug-in with...

Sonic_Beast
replies: 0 views: 1,221
Sonic_Beast 6th April 2009

They sell these pads that you supposedly put in your PC to reduce the noise. I was wondering if anyones knows if these pads are...

skiroy
replies: 3 views: 882
biggator6 6th April 2009

My ram is 1.9v while my MB says 1.8v memory only. Is .1v really a problem enough for me to need to get different ram? What are...

skiroy
replies: 2 views: 585
sleeper1400 6th April 2009

Hello folks, I´m doing a bit of rescue work on the sound for a film. Most of it I can fix nicely with EQ, compression and...

Frequency
replies: 3 views: 756
theblue1 6th April 2009

my friend is going to LA this week..anyone know where is good shop to buy 2nd hand studio-stuff in LA? thank you very much

uylink
replies: 1 views: 593
markus enochson 6th April 2009

I'm looking for a compressor/limiter for two-buss and for tracking, in that order, that can do both smooth/clean and a little...

wshaw
replies: 4 views: 2,576
AfterTheAccident 6th April 2009

Hey peepz. Need help quickly. Just got a drummer who shall pre record the drums for their album. The genre is Metal And, this is...

Mixbuster
replies: 1 views: 551
Smithcok 6th April 2009

Very cool video of Andy Johns discussing some mixing/recording tips. Always good to hear from the legends! This video was...

Bondtana
replies: 8 views: 2,048
Cornvalley 6th April 2009

Ok, so this is the problem. Until recently I've used Logic 5.5 which has been synced with my G24S with no problems. I record...

wineredno1
replies: 0 views: 905
wineredno1 6th April 2009

Quick question. I have come across a Tascam 38 r2r for cheap which I am picking up in a few weeks. My plan is to do the...

personpitch
replies: 4 views: 590
Jim Williams 6th April 2009

Hey, Newbie here. I am getting more into recording as time goes by and although I have learned a load from reading, practising...

usefullidiot
replies: 14 views: 932
Les 6th April 2009

... does anyone make a snake that has 8 loose male xlr connections that run 25' to a box with 8 female xlr outlets? Whirlwind...

Rripror
replies: 7 views: 1,670
rockum 6th April 2009

hello i just wnat to load the MiniMonsta with my DEFAULT template. i don't want those presets, those meta-patches, and i don't...

hankdrummer
replies: 3 views: 1,817
faun2500 6th April 2009

hi guys im just kinda talking outloud here im about to set up ie improve the old home studio and am having i guess the same...

tiny333
replies: 0 views: 648
tiny333 6th April 2009

Hi! I want to build a little device to isolate the snaredrum from the hihat. And I remember I saw bruce swedien had made...

Jadestar
replies: 38 views: 4,638
camerondye 6th April 2009

My DAC1 has a slightly scratchy pot and is not under warranty anymore. I have some CAIG fader lube and thought maybe I could take...

davey boy
replies: 4 views: 665
gerhardroux 6th April 2009

Hi all, wich is your favorite combo for Rhodes ? Maybe Fender Twin, Fender deluxe ?...

zipsound
replies: 19 views: 1,841
cheu78 6th April 2009
replies: 2 views: 624
NWSooner 6th April 2009

Anyone know of a DAW that basically mimics the functions of a tape machine? So I'm basically talking about no visual waveforms,...

Darius van H
replies: 25 views: 1,668
JoaT 6th April 2009

I like this guy alot and he has good taste to boot. (AND I'm a rap/ hip-hop head) He got that Neve desk formerly owned by one of...

E.rOk.stA
replies: 20 views: 2,262
Kris 6th April 2009

Hi there :-) I have been offered a pair of the old akg 451e, at about the price of a new pair of 451b, is this a good deal? Im...

Jakoboz
replies: 2 views: 7,831
skybluerental 6th April 2009

I just got the latest issue of Recording Magazine, in which they had a "Do it Yourself" article about a modification to...

Blindside
replies: 3 views: 5,674
echoclerk 6th April 2009

Im planning a studio upgrade and I cant decide on a monitor chain. Since I do everything in the box I dont need any inputs, just...

hisbluness
replies: 6 views: 1,262
Shaman 6th April 2009

Metering, headroom, -18dbfs and VU meters...? Hey Guys - help me out here im getting confused... I have been used to working...

Beastie
replies: 4 views: 2,153
Beastie 6th April 2009

I whould love to hear some impresions.

meymia
replies: 0 views: 519
meymia 6th April 2009

This mix is just sounding so muffled / muddy and everything in between. Its all in the box and am considering running a few...

Renegade Prod
replies: 2 views: 868
Never1 6th April 2009

Does anyone know what brand of octave pedal the guitarist for the raconteurs uses? and is that what he does actually use alot...

trock
replies: 11 views: 2,224
travisbrown 6th April 2009

Hey brothers. im about to upgrade my studio to an apogee symphony system AD-16X DA-16X with an 8-core macpro. my question is...

thewomb
replies: 9 views: 897
infiniteposse 6th April 2009

Hello! This is my first post, however I have been a long time reader of the forum. My first post is yet another weakest link...

draker
replies: 14 views: 1,320
libertine 6th April 2009

For some reason I just found out about the Universal audio 710 today, don't know how I missed that. I've been drooling over the...

andersmv
replies: 4 views: 1,390
libertine 6th April 2009

Hi guys... i've been doing some mix test ITB and i try this kind of routing in Pro Tools, and give me the next result... the...

VARIETE'S ACTOR
replies: 4 views: 804
VARIETE'S ACTOR 6th April 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search