The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi all, I am looking at the audiofire 4 and audiofire 8 for recording my synths and guitar I hear the converters are good in...

boidos
replies: 0 views: 1,119
boidos 7th April 2009

I don't need the mic pre on it. I just want to use the EQ for vocal and bass and bass drums. Is it a good choice?

kinghand
replies: 2 views: 1,362
BenJah 7th April 2009

Ok so I'm thinking about switching. It would most likely be the Digi003. I have a Mac Pro 8 core 2.8ghz 2gig ram (2008). I'm...

produc3d
replies: 1 views: 606
psycho_monkey 7th April 2009

Hello, and thanks for joining! Now before we start: please dont judge the songs cause u like or dislike the type of music they...

meymia
replies: 1 views: 687
meymia 7th April 2009

Just curious if anyone here as any idea on what effects Zappa might of used on the song "Disco Boy"? Specifically the...

Gringo Starr
replies: 1 views: 617
picksail 7th April 2009

Hello, I am looking for recommendations for the best sounding open back headphones that have THE MOST BLEED. Specifically:...

piotr
replies: 21 views: 1,299
minus-sounds.com 7th April 2009

Which one can you name off the top of your head, and what were their time signature? I remember: Avril Lavigne - I'm with...

quietdrive
replies: 123 views: 10,391
pilopio 7th April 2009

What an awesome showroom and studio: Sound Pure Great boutique guitar and amp collection. We were playing some Nash guitars...

James Lugo
replies: 24 views: 3,936
reflixtinian 7th April 2009

just curious, what are freelance engineers charging in new york right now, for indie, self funded projects? I realize this is a...

Shane Michael Rose
replies: 2 views: 730
staudio 7th April 2009

I have a buddy who wants me to help him with his Podcast in which he interviews people via SKPE. I need the two people to be on...

Empire Prod
replies: 2 views: 774
blindmln 7th April 2009

I have had six dealings on the UK Craigslist recently, five of which have involved scams where the person claiming the address on...

vincentvangogo
replies: 6 views: 1,276
David R. 7th April 2009

I've just been watching a short French movie from 1926 called (La Glace A Trois Faces) and the composer, Jean Schwarz, has a...

creegstor
replies: 13 views: 1,868
Chaellus 7th April 2009

I'm looking at a 2nd acoustic and don't have a ton to spend. I've read great reviews about the Wechters, but haven't played one...

guittarzzan
replies: 0 views: 474
guittarzzan 7th April 2009

Hey, so CreateSpace offers a free UPC when you submit a CD, can you then use that UPC over at CDBaby for the same CD?

rackdude
replies: 1 views: 2,041
E.rOk.stA 7th April 2009

When im mixing in pro tools and then i bounce a song like as a wav file the bounced version is always a little bit lower and more...

Deleted User
replies: 5 views: 650
dmilt23451 7th April 2009

Hi We did a live concert video, where we captured room audio on the camera mike as well as doing a multitrack on a DAW to be...

larrykane
replies: 1 views: 528
larrykane 7th April 2009

I'm looking into melodyn and absolutely love it. But what would be the easiest and less buggy way to do vocals? Plugin or...

RevoltStudios
replies: 7 views: 847
Led 7th April 2009
replies: 0 views: 618
radiospace 7th April 2009

One of Masterlink CD drives is dead and I was looking for a replacement. I typed in the model number and e-mailed Alesis but no...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 3 views: 3,256
Sean Sullivan 7th April 2009

Hey everyone, Can anyone recommend me a good live sound forum? I'm trying to find one thats geared towards musicians, i.e. what...

bdkauff
replies: 0 views: 413
bdkauff 7th April 2009

Does anyone here have a room near Calgary, Canada that has enough inputs to cut drums... with API or comparable Pre's? PM if...

Eric Greedy
replies: 0 views: 551
Eric Greedy 7th April 2009

Is this possible? Like going from PT LE to HD? I'd like to use the Profire 2626 to record, but use LE to mix.

3rdwave
replies: 3 views: 596
Mike Brown 7th April 2009

I have just purchased a U87 that I am very happy with but I am unsure what version it is. I have tried to read all I can on the...

StudioKing
replies: 3 views: 1,455
StudioKing 7th April 2009
replies: 2 views: 519
djejnyc 7th April 2009

After reading the ad in the classifieds offering sax (not sex) services, it got me wondering if there are any other gearslutz out...

ilovesound
replies: 17 views: 1,199
Bob Olhsson 6th April 2009

I would like to hear any comments about the music biz up here. I may be moving here and want to know if there are some...

dan p
replies: 3 views: 918
dan p 6th April 2009

Just heard Bread's "Games of Magic" song for the first time tonight. It sounds like there might be two keyboard parts...

simplecarnival
replies: 7 views: 1,554
simplecarnival 6th April 2009

Anyone know what would cause this? I've never actually seen it...

mchlstrt
replies: 4 views: 864
David R. 6th April 2009

Can anyone tell me the dimensions (Length/Width/Height/Thickness) of the remote control unit? I want to integrate it (via a...

SRS
replies: 2 views: 1,190
SRS 6th April 2009

Hi, I am currently playing in a band with some friends. We're slowly getting better, and our list of songs is getting...

DeadOfKnight
replies: 16 views: 1,021
DeadOfKnight 6th April 2009

Anyone with this board or anyone that can recommend a card for it is appreciated. I have been trying to reduced my PC noise when...

skiroy
replies: 6 views: 717
skiroy 6th April 2009

I've got an excellent brazilian percussionist coming over tomorrow and we'll be building a full percussion section piece by piece...

kittyboy
replies: 9 views: 2,706
taturana 6th April 2009

So i wanted to know exactly what my A/D D/A, interfaces, console, & other gear were actually doing to my audio. I wanted to...

rhythminmind
replies: 45 views: 3,404
Sean0313 6th April 2009

Just a random question. They're already affordable but in a small studio every bit counts. I can't seem to find a single copy...

RevoltStudios
replies: 10 views: 2,939
davet 6th April 2009

Hey guys Some more general noob questions. I have left the world of direct recording behind and want to make my own...

MaelstromStudios
replies: 4 views: 577
analog modeling 6th April 2009

I recently purchased a Ramsa WR-T820 console I need to convert the buss outputs from unbalanced to balanced so that I may send...

Jbrax
replies: 7 views: 901
kooz 6th April 2009

I am looking for a great mic pre that have a nice color and mojo for Vocals..I do more Pop Rock and Rock. I am between the...

zak7
replies: 12 views: 1,306
lakeshorephatty 6th April 2009

I'm looking at DIY compressor and I like the look of this one - nice and easy. Can someone who uses one give me an idea what...

dogma
replies: 12 views: 6,230
emrr 6th April 2009

Hi, I'm a owner of a small studio in Brazil (AM Studios - Estúdio AM) and i was reading some old threads about power cables...

Subversounds
replies: 0 views: 558
Subversounds 6th April 2009

I love the sound of these little puppies both on single instruments and in a pair on a whole mix. In fact I like the sound of...

James Lehmann
replies: 2 views: 628
Colorblind 6th April 2009

Here's the dealy: After about 20 years of not playing guitar, i've decided to spend some of my free 10 minutes a day at home...

I.R.Baboon
replies: 4 views: 1,578
I.R.Baboon 6th April 2009

I am an old analog guy who has for the longest time stayed away from pt/nuendo.but it has come to that time that i need to come...

scoey66
replies: 6 views: 743
Backhousepro 6th April 2009

For me: I sometimes find it quite helpful to mix in headphones, and over-eq.

blinkSaunders
replies: 87 views: 5,028
mistarazor 6th April 2009

HI, What's the best (stability-proper tools) NATIVE platform for doing 5.1 mixes? Thanks!!

Squish
replies: 1 views: 836
Ethan Winer 6th April 2009

I just love this guy's work and would love to hear any stories.

Lazer Toms
replies: 7 views: 832
lydfar 6th April 2009

Hey everyone, looking for a great amp tech in the Toronto to Barrie area. Need some general repairs and maintenance work done...

LindanManor
replies: 1 views: 654
Phrygian 6th April 2009

Anyone know who mixed: 1. The Cult "Electric" 2. Pink "Get this Party Started" 3. New Order...

Lazer Toms
replies: 9 views: 968
Lazer Toms 6th April 2009

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE ATTENTION PRODUCERS, ARTISTS, DJ’S & MUSIC INDUSTRY Bay Area Producers Conference 2009 -...

irthwirm
replies: 0 views: 497
irthwirm 6th April 2009

so, after a few weeks wait, i have taken ownership of my custom-made Siemens rack. a gentleman in Germany who masters some of my...

t_d
replies: 3 views: 651
t_d 6th April 2009

Hello all, I have an Soundcraft Ghost 32 LE console with meterbridge and some problem with 2 channels. While switching on the...

LightningP
replies: 0 views: 1,196
LightningP 6th April 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search