The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Anyone tried this patchbay? The normal version not the Plus version with the front switches. Is it good?

Rukas
replies: 3 views: 1,341
cyork 10th April 2009

Have a project at school today where there is no time for trying mics out so what I choose is what is used,Im recording a...

skiroy
replies: 0 views: 775
skiroy 10th April 2009

I think its clear that the Profire2626 or its driver has a flaw that M-audio has either not fixed or is denying it is a problem....

skiroy
replies: 0 views: 467
skiroy 10th April 2009

Hi, I'm tracking guitars with 2 mics into 2 preamps that both have phase reverse switches. Would LITTLE LABS IBP be something...

speigas
replies: 11 views: 1,147
psycho_monkey 10th April 2009

So I've heard quite a few pop or rnb songs using this technique. Namely Lets Take A Ride by Justin Timberlake. If you've...

Tempest19
replies: 5 views: 11,858
Black Shadow 10th April 2009

Hi, is anybody using an electronic dry box for a mic locker? The type used for camera equipment etc? Im looking for a small...

Croaker
replies: 6 views: 1,112
tINY 10th April 2009

gooofOh Wow cool auto search there... but it didn't return any results for how they recorded the guitars on the old Billy Talent...

TheLoud1Please
replies: 14 views: 4,250
JCM123 10th April 2009

Hi there, I've been reading this forum for quite some time now and found many inspiring comments, useful production tips, nice...

Benny Profane
replies: 16 views: 10,779
WunderBro Flo 10th April 2009

I'd like to connect my mic preamp (balanced TRS outs) to the insert socket of an Echo Audiofire 8 interface, which has a pair of...

studer58
replies: 4 views: 1,863
studer58 10th April 2009

I am a logic user. I would like to be able to use Protools LE to edit drums. Should I purchase a cheap mbox and get the...

Nu-tra
replies: 22 views: 2,053
Kenny Barnes 10th April 2009

When was the last time you looked at the price of something and cringed , thinking, "Can I afford that?!?", and then...

MikeTSH
replies: 3 views: 470
SRFProductions 10th April 2009

I'm thinking about getting a piano for my facility... currently I have a couple of synths - one of which is a Yammy S-08, which...

DesertDawg
replies: 9 views: 722
DesertDawg 10th April 2009

From what I understand there is at least 2 era's of this brand. Anyone how to distiguish one from the other? Is there a reference...

cleantone
replies: 5 views: 1,059
Yetti 10th April 2009

I know its all relative but a real common starting place for for alot of things as far as ration seems to be 3:1-4:1 and about...

skiroy
replies: 10 views: 837
Richard Salino 10th April 2009

-Record everything dry to DAW with no eq and no comp. -Out to outboard EQ and comp: Seperate passes for kick, snare, all toms,...

filthyrich
replies: 9 views: 886
filthyrich 10th April 2009

I want to get a Digi 003 console but keep hearing about no zero latency monitoring. I have an 8 core mac pro 2.8ghz. So would I...

produc3d
replies: 2 views: 651
produc3d 10th April 2009

I have a RME Multiface II and would like to take advantage of the digital ins/ outs to increase input to my DAW. I'm looking for...

prado escondido
replies: 0 views: 571
prado escondido 10th April 2009

I know the usual suspects, Switchcraft and Nuetrik, any other good quality connectors out there? Gimme a list of your top 3, in...

rickrock305
replies: 10 views: 1,143
seansolo 10th April 2009

Hey guys, I'm trying to basically bring in more clients into the studio and just fill up my schedule. Right now I have about 6...

Dasz
replies: 2 views: 1,418
Dasz 10th April 2009

Which combo is the most versatile or sounds better in your opinion? I want to mix drums through them but also want to use it for...

E.rOk.stA
replies: 1 views: 2,083
Coyoteous 10th April 2009

So i made a mix of my bands new song and it sounds pretty crummy like all my mixes. But i was wondering if any one wants to...

Deleted User
replies: 0 views: 748
marcus 10th April 2009

I am opening a project studio for mostly hip hop and R&B and i just wanted some input on what you experts think about this...

illone
replies: 11 views: 1,279
Chevron 10th April 2009

I have the option of buying a switchcraft xlr patchbay or building my own with reco connectors. Is the Switchcraft(the ones on...

skiroy
replies: 1 views: 1,332
bonneybear 10th April 2009

Hello all. I've searched the forums and haven't found a similar issue, so decided to put this to everyone and see if I can get...

broadscotch
replies: 3 views: 1,159
ampegfreak 10th April 2009

Ok sorry I said I would keep you guys updated and post pics and video I will very soon but I ve been busy at the show all day. ok...

mdjice
replies: 12 views: 1,241
[email protected] 9th April 2009

Ahoy hoy, quick question. Is it a bad idea to store ribbon microphones on their sides? As in, storing the case so the lobes are...

talkshowman
replies: 4 views: 1,225
talkshowman 9th April 2009

Hey folks! I just stumbled upon this pedal while looking for a small midi controller. Anyone tried this box? Would the...

Mr. Landmark
replies: 0 views: 4,419
Mr. Landmark 9th April 2009

does anyone have both and can give some feed back. Seems like you get a basically the same thing but for a lot...

irthwirm
replies: 0 views: 1,790
irthwirm 9th April 2009

Is it worth it for me to use the Grace m101 as a preamp for my Apogee Duet or not worth the investment compared to the Duet's on...

starlightwalker
replies: 2 views: 2,297
jeremy.c. 9th April 2009

Is the tube in the mic or the Power supply? And has anyone had a problem with the shock mount threads not fitting on their mic...

skiroy
replies: 12 views: 923
illacov 9th April 2009

I've been casually looking around for some new 'phones, as my current ones are over 5 years old and getting a bit worn out. ...

Corran
replies: 6 views: 687
TRCS 9th April 2009

Need advice. I have too much on my plate with engineering, production, writing, and mastering. I am going to focus on me as an...

youngmain
replies: 24 views: 1,228
Daniel Stark 9th April 2009

Hi, In another post about using broadcast mic arms to fly mics from the ceiling, A poster warned to be careful as the mic arm...

bitman
replies: 2 views: 811
bitman 9th April 2009

I just got my new RME Fireface 800 going. With my old interface, I was able to use the mute and volume controls on my computer...

SurfingMusicMan
replies: 0 views: 589
SurfingMusicMan 9th April 2009

I just got my parts lined up. I found a matching pair of trashed flight cases and stripped off all the extrusions, latches other...

Alex Specht
replies: 2 views: 3,813
tINY 9th April 2009

hi togehter I am a german voice talent and I wanna know what you guys think would be a good decision. situation: I have a...

royzrh
replies: 2 views: 731
fallforward 9th April 2009

Hi all, A good friend of mine is a fantastic singer and acoustic guitarist. His playing and singing are incredibly dynamic in...

jimcroisdale
replies: 29 views: 2,448
Bo Jorgen 9th April 2009

what is this button.. can it damage a mic that shouldnt use it? anyone know if it should be engaged with an oktava 219?

1ManBand
replies: 1 views: 574
nosebleedaudio 9th April 2009

Quick question everyone... I'm using Pro Tools 7.4 LE. Could someone please tell me how to shrink a PT session? I mean, if for...

TapeOp
replies: 4 views: 972
Oli_W 9th April 2009

Since I've got my H8000 I've been using the firewire connectivity, but this only allows for 4 i/o so I'm trying to figure some...

akjl4
replies: 0 views: 602
akjl4 9th April 2009

I'm almost finishing up my second self produced album. Like everyone else, I'm feeling the money crunch. My plans to have my...

emkay
replies: 1 views: 531
paultools 9th April 2009

I'm looking for material to post on my upcoming website, promoting my services as a session drummer. I'm looking for Rock,...

studio_drummer
replies: 4 views: 702
studio_drummer 9th April 2009

Hes playing a 4 to the floor but some snares are slightly earlier than kicks. Any suggestions how to fix in PT with elastic audio?

malko
replies: 47 views: 4,503
nickynicknick 9th April 2009

Seems all sell for around the same price. What say you slutz!?

yumdrum
replies: 38 views: 4,199
matskull 9th April 2009

I found an 50ies era sennheiser md-21 in a thrift store - he wants 80€ for it. not sure if I should jump on it. there is also...

NoisyNarrowBand
replies: 1 views: 1,269
retractablezing 9th April 2009

I wandered what I should use in order to be able to switch between 3 pair of monitors. Can I do this on my Ensemble? Thanks,

taxicaron
replies: 8 views: 985
taxicaron 9th April 2009

I have a friend that needs about 25 to 30 minutes of music from a dat transfered to wavs and either uploaded to an FTP site or...

planet red
replies: 0 views: 503
planet red 9th April 2009

title says it all someone at the studio used a guitar with a speaker cable and shortly after the pickup stopped working didn't...

Stevedresser83
replies: 3 views: 4,345
dbbubba 9th April 2009

Can you please tell me if this is correct procedure for sub setup: Set my subwoofer's crossover to around (x)hz, play pink...

Synthnerd
replies: 2 views: 590
Synthnerd 9th April 2009

Okay, none of the previous threads ask this very simple question.....(I promise I looked before posting) Is there any...

Raincrow
replies: 9 views: 20,364
Leon EA 9th April 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search