The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi All - Fairly new to live sound, pretty much a newb question here, thanks ... I will generally rent mixers for our gigs, as...

alexis
replies: 4 views: 21,038
alexis 11th April 2009

Hello fellow gearslutz I recently aquired one of those on ebay and have asked a friend of mine who s the local mozart of the...

alex_
replies: 0 views: 1,364
alex_ 11th April 2009

hello, It has come that time again for me to wire the second patchbay for my studio! oh boy... the last patchbay I wired, I used...

mrmatt
replies: 3 views: 692
Don Hearl 11th April 2009

Has anyone ever heard of these desks? There are two 16 channels available near me. Rick Carson

Rick Carson
replies: 1 views: 578
dbbubba 11th April 2009

Anyone know where I can buy two 1ft Mogami cables, balanced 1/4" TRS to TRS?

aleatoric
replies: 1 views: 866
Smithcok 11th April 2009

I got a FW1814 now. Thinking about selling it and getting a Profire 610 (that's all the I/O I need, don't need the 2626). ...

aleatoric
replies: 2 views: 1,067
jeremy.c. 10th April 2009

Maybe I've got the opportunity to buy one of this mics for a good price s/h. Which one would you choose? Thanks for the...

middletom
replies: 3 views: 873
middletom 10th April 2009

hey there, I thought about upgrading my RME adi-8 Converters to the Lynx Aurora 8 channel unit but i'm not sure if its worth the...

rynugz007
replies: 2 views: 828
rynugz007 10th April 2009

I posted on the Acoustic forum, but the other two guys who post there didn't have any info, so I thought I'd try here.heh What...

Old Goat
replies: 7 views: 715
Geoffrey A 10th April 2009

What are the must have albums to expand your creativity as an engineer or mixing engineer? Go.

erock
replies: 150 views: 17,634
speakercoil 10th April 2009

Hello, I recently purchased a Presonus Central Station. My question has to do with conneting a consumer amp with high impedance...

bamb00
replies: 5 views: 1,102
bamb00 10th April 2009

I have around 1000 CDs, and am thinking of ripping them all and lightening my load. I'm trying to decide if I should rip as...

Dopamine
replies: 31 views: 1,786
JustinAiken 10th April 2009

Following pedals for sale = all mint condition, well looked after in a smoke free environment + never gigged... Electro...

primemeat64
replies: 4 views: 1,699
britdick 10th April 2009

Hypothetically speaking, let's say I have this setup; SM7b > Great River Me-1NV > Ultramatch 2496 Converter > Mbox 2...

Blu Exile
replies: 2 views: 646
tINY 10th April 2009

Hi, i am curious and I am wondering if anybody knows what acoustic guitar radiohead used to record KidA or Ok computer ? Any...

benhunk
replies: 6 views: 1,731
thecrashfactory 10th April 2009

I can't get any signal into Pro Tools. I'm pulling my hair out over here. mezed Let me preface this by saying I am a complete...

Mr.Melody
replies: 3 views: 564
pacorro 10th April 2009

So. I'm still not convinced. I think 3k is a reasonable number for me to spend on a Mac Pro. So I ask For...

Octopussy
replies: 2 views: 743
Octopussy 10th April 2009

Hey Slutz ! I'm currently a big Logic user with an Apogee ad16x/da16x symphony card set up. It whoops ass and I'm very...

SK1
replies: 37 views: 3,208
tomv-k 10th April 2009

I have heard of some using a d112 on brass. The audix d6 seems to be the step up from the d112, has anyone tried it on brass?

skiroy
replies: 10 views: 924
rebuskyle 10th April 2009

Hi guys. I really need some help as I'm getting confused with the whole Bounce to Disk vs. Record to disk thing. Now i know it's...

anemicrock
replies: 36 views: 1,384
MrMcFeely 10th April 2009

We´ll do it again this year of course! TIME: Thursday from 5pm on PLACE: Hall 5.1 #D94 the great news will be our...

Hi-END GEAR
replies: 17 views: 1,043
Jules 10th April 2009

Has anyone used a Derr-Esser to remove cymbal bleed in a Kick drum track? I have a session I worked on and the d112 sounded...

heyman
replies: 8 views: 873
Closer 10th April 2009

I realize many Hardware FX processing systems sound absolutely fantastic compared to most software (although I am a bit...

toasteh
replies: 17 views: 2,629
lulumusique 10th April 2009

Anyone care to speculate what this stomp box thing is that he's dialing in with his foot at the beginning of the song? YouTube...

choinga
replies: 7 views: 821
soundawg 10th April 2009

I want to get with it! My Pro Tools HD2 on my old G4 dual 867 is getting old. Does anyone know the best way to move pro tools...

glenn Taylor
replies: 6 views: 1,147
psycho_monkey 10th April 2009

hello i'm interested on those monitors. now i got a pair of dynaudio bm5a and i think they are superior monitors then krk,...

elan
replies: 0 views: 4,658
elan 10th April 2009

Hello gear gurus.I'm currently recording female vocal with lot of sssssses.Tried aiming mic, different distance,doesn't work for...

romanchukcha
replies: 47 views: 3,383
davey boy 10th April 2009

Anyone tried this patchbay? The normal version not the Plus version with the front switches. Is it good?

Rukas
replies: 3 views: 1,341
cyork 10th April 2009

Have a project at school today where there is no time for trying mics out so what I choose is what is used,Im recording a...

skiroy
replies: 0 views: 774
skiroy 10th April 2009

I think its clear that the Profire2626 or its driver has a flaw that M-audio has either not fixed or is denying it is a problem....

skiroy
replies: 0 views: 466
skiroy 10th April 2009

Hi, I'm tracking guitars with 2 mics into 2 preamps that both have phase reverse switches. Would LITTLE LABS IBP be something...

speigas
replies: 11 views: 1,147
psycho_monkey 10th April 2009

So I've heard quite a few pop or rnb songs using this technique. Namely Lets Take A Ride by Justin Timberlake. If you've...

Tempest19
replies: 5 views: 11,857
Black Shadow 10th April 2009

Hi, is anybody using an electronic dry box for a mic locker? The type used for camera equipment etc? Im looking for a small...

Croaker
replies: 6 views: 1,111
tINY 10th April 2009

gooofOh Wow cool auto search there... but it didn't return any results for how they recorded the guitars on the old Billy Talent...

TheLoud1Please
replies: 14 views: 4,250
JCM123 10th April 2009

Hi there, I've been reading this forum for quite some time now and found many inspiring comments, useful production tips, nice...

Benny Profane
replies: 16 views: 10,779
WunderBro Flo 10th April 2009

I'd like to connect my mic preamp (balanced TRS outs) to the insert socket of an Echo Audiofire 8 interface, which has a pair of...

studer58
replies: 4 views: 1,863
studer58 10th April 2009

I am a logic user. I would like to be able to use Protools LE to edit drums. Should I purchase a cheap mbox and get the...

Nu-tra
replies: 22 views: 2,053
Kenny Barnes 10th April 2009

When was the last time you looked at the price of something and cringed , thinking, "Can I afford that?!?", and then...

MikeTSH
replies: 3 views: 470
SRFProductions 10th April 2009

I'm thinking about getting a piano for my facility... currently I have a couple of synths - one of which is a Yammy S-08, which...

DesertDawg
replies: 9 views: 720
DesertDawg 10th April 2009

From what I understand there is at least 2 era's of this brand. Anyone how to distiguish one from the other? Is there a reference...

cleantone
replies: 5 views: 1,059
Yetti 10th April 2009

I know its all relative but a real common starting place for for alot of things as far as ration seems to be 3:1-4:1 and about...

skiroy
replies: 10 views: 837
Richard Salino 10th April 2009

-Record everything dry to DAW with no eq and no comp. -Out to outboard EQ and comp: Seperate passes for kick, snare, all toms,...

filthyrich
replies: 9 views: 886
filthyrich 10th April 2009

I want to get a Digi 003 console but keep hearing about no zero latency monitoring. I have an 8 core mac pro 2.8ghz. So would I...

produc3d
replies: 2 views: 651
produc3d 10th April 2009

I have a RME Multiface II and would like to take advantage of the digital ins/ outs to increase input to my DAW. I'm looking for...

prado escondido
replies: 0 views: 571
prado escondido 10th April 2009

I know the usual suspects, Switchcraft and Nuetrik, any other good quality connectors out there? Gimme a list of your top 3, in...

rickrock305
replies: 10 views: 1,142
seansolo 10th April 2009

Hey guys, I'm trying to basically bring in more clients into the studio and just fill up my schedule. Right now I have about 6...

Dasz
replies: 2 views: 1,418
Dasz 10th April 2009

Which combo is the most versatile or sounds better in your opinion? I want to mix drums through them but also want to use it for...

E.rOk.stA
replies: 1 views: 2,082
Coyoteous 10th April 2009

So i made a mix of my bands new song and it sounds pretty crummy like all my mixes. But i was wondering if any one wants to...

Deleted User
replies: 0 views: 748
marcus 10th April 2009

I am opening a project studio for mostly hip hop and R&B and i just wanted some input on what you experts think about this...

illone
replies: 11 views: 1,278
Chevron 10th April 2009

I have the option of buying a switchcraft xlr patchbay or building my own with reco connectors. Is the Switchcraft(the ones on...

skiroy
replies: 1 views: 1,332
bonneybear 10th April 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search