The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Seems that we are always looking for the best gear or instrument. Usually its always right at the tip of our nose! This really...

TheBoss
replies: 0 views: 716
TheBoss 19th April 2009

Cheers slutz! I was browsing diyaudio.com yesterday and I ran in to a thread that was permanently pinned for the noobs entering...

matthewvandenham
replies: 1 views: 573
rcb4t2 19th April 2009

I've noticed recently that someone sold some Massey plugins on this forum. None of my business but I started thinking: Would...

Kenny Gioia
replies: 13 views: 1,035
Kenny Gioia 19th April 2009

Okay, I've never done this before, but think I'm going to need too... I have BFD2/Evil Drums with my electronic drumkit and love...

JustinAiken
replies: 3 views: 611
Slikjmuzik 19th April 2009

I have just finish my first ever mod job on my American Strat (standard); first time wielding the soldering iron!!! I...

aknightin?
replies: 2 views: 842
Paul D 19th April 2009

There's thousands of different name brands to chose from and a endless amount of information to sort out... are there any...

matthewvandenham
replies: 9 views: 807
theblue1 19th April 2009

Anyone else notice a lack of detail in KRK V8s? I've had mine for years... and I'm stating to notice that I'm not hearing a lot...

rabbit friendly
replies: 11 views: 1,222
HomeProducer 19th April 2009

Hi Guys, I've searched at length for a template for my 2x48x1RU patchbay but without succes khrthjdrt I'm looking for a...

Analogue Nubian
replies: 2 views: 4,988
Analogue Nubian 19th April 2009

I am thinking of opening my studio part time to record bands or mix home recorded projects. Is there set pieces of reverbs,...

Deleted User
replies: 6 views: 1,638
Benmrx 19th April 2009

I'm a mac noob running an Apogee mini-me as my ins and the headphones port on the Apogee as my monitoring so far. I have a...

juicylime
replies: 6 views: 955
Doc Mixwell 19th April 2009

Hi everyone. I have a DBX 376Tube Channel Strip. Like the sound but would like to upgrade the tube. I'm looking to add a little...

Georgep40
replies: 4 views: 2,865
memphisindie 19th April 2009

I've been out of the loop, and was just wondering if they've got better? Cheers

celebritymusic
replies: 38 views: 2,454
Rutger 19th April 2009

Hi! I'm looking for that old delay tempo list studios used to have to sync analogue delays with the ms time and not the tempo....

Guruceta
replies: 13 views: 3,555
Broken Ball 19th April 2009
replies: 63 views: 5,611
GuitarRuss 19th April 2009

Just seen pete waterman pubically and furiously speaking out against pirate bay, and illegal downloads in general. I think he...

Ozzy
replies: 35 views: 3,274
Jules 19th April 2009

I have searched the net in and out and can find nothing that tells me what inboard devices consist of? Protools inboard?...

PowerJam
replies: 4 views: 602
joeq 19th April 2009

I bought this for micing amps. What are some of the techniques you guys have used that work for you? Is there any dangerous...

Stevedresser83
replies: 10 views: 1,019
strewnshank 19th April 2009

Hey guys, Here's living proof you can still find great deals from honest sellers on ebay. I just got this Telefunken badged...

Mad Cat
replies: 3 views: 1,969
MRausch 19th April 2009

How can I interface a Lavry Blue 4AD 4DA with a Macbook Pro? Is there an expresscard interface with AES/EBU (as I understand...

Synthnerd
replies: 1 views: 690
mgrier1 19th April 2009

Well, its my first forray into building a patching system for my setup. Checkout the attached JPEG of a Visio Diagram. It's...

Spindrift
replies: 3 views: 644
Spindrift 19th April 2009

I am somewhat confused about cassette recorders. If were to record 8 tracks at once, on a 8 channel cassette recorder, will you...

stanko55
replies: 2 views: 945
stanko55 19th April 2009

heh JETSTREAM on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Videos 13 to 15 years old.

James Lugo
replies: 7 views: 802
5down1up 19th April 2009

Okay. Probably not your normal type of question but this is doing my head in none the less. I'm just about to rack quite a few...

zippsinc
replies: 4 views: 1,192
zippsinc 19th April 2009

Every time I open a project in reaper it says at the top right corner that it is 41k, and I have to go into that stupid mixer of...

RTR
replies: 1 views: 530
RTR 19th April 2009

Hi guys, just a brief intro for my problem. i'm currently using RME AES 32 PCI card with Rosetta 800 w/big ben i recently...

dreamboxstudio
replies: 5 views: 2,368
AcoosticZoo 18th April 2009

Can someone tell me about the beauty, advantages or down falls of valve mic's?

FRETPICK
replies: 7 views: 782
FRETPICK 18th April 2009

Hi I am trying to mix a video which had only a stereo camera mike mix fed onto the tape. the vocal performance was excellent but...

larrykane
replies: 0 views: 692
larrykane 18th April 2009

Never mind.

Squish
replies: 0 views: 541
Squish 18th April 2009

Met him the other day, has a lot of songs he wrote with Ricky Martin and owns a lot of songs. Just curious if anyone knows him....

composer
replies: 0 views: 765
composer 18th April 2009

Oktava MK-012-01 STEREO PAIR MSP-2 -- NEW GUARANTEE on eBay, also Wired Microphones, Microphones, Pro Audio Equipment, Musical...

Kroy
replies: 4 views: 729
o0charlie0o 18th April 2009

Hopefully it is not a problem to start a new thread for this... I just wanted to say that Digital Services Recording Studio in...

o0charlie0o
replies: 9 views: 1,007
o0charlie0o 18th April 2009

I've got one of these and was wondering if anyone knows about it and if anyone is using it and how? It's a cute little High...

SoundUniverse
replies: 1 views: 2,859
Steffmo 18th April 2009

Hello, I have an AKG 414 B-XLS that I've been using for electric guitar recordings. The 414 has a MAX SPL of 140dB (without...

Evenyre
replies: 10 views: 4,663
HudHudson 18th April 2009

hello, can somebody please tell me, which mic this (on the picture enclosure) could be?? which brand?? which type? i can get it...

ONE LUV
replies: 4 views: 662
ONE LUV 18th April 2009

I was at the studio and I was trying to get my Eureka pre to get signal from my condenser. I was coming from my mic cable which...

skiroy
replies: 11 views: 2,452
James Lehmann 18th April 2009

Why can't Mackie make a new 8bus inline desk based on the Onyx technology? But then maybe Behringer can sue Mackie... ...

White Falcon
replies: 0 views: 724
White Falcon 18th April 2009

I've been told they are pretty much the same in parts. Is it true?

juicylime
replies: 8 views: 3,404
B.Santillan 18th April 2009

Does anyone know how to assign a keyboard shortcut to the Process > Volume command in Sound Forge 9? I know I can press...

TacoSupreme
replies: 3 views: 1,262
Ethan Winer 18th April 2009

I'm wondering if setting up the PODxt as an aggregate device in OSX and recording by USB would be much of a tax on my Macbook...

juicylime
replies: 1 views: 528
ckreon 18th April 2009

I have no idea but somehow I got on a free subscription years ago and they've been sending my copies to the studio for years....

James Lugo
replies: 33 views: 2,190
Steffmo 18th April 2009

I would really appreciate some advice from all you gear experts out there as I am relocating from the UK to Mexico and need to...

guitardaddy
replies: 1 views: 693
michaels 18th April 2009

Hey guys. I'm from out of town and looking to rent out a decent space for a couple of days in the Minneapolis area. Tracking 1...

blackwatch5805
replies: 3 views: 646
Protools Guy 18th April 2009

so, like the title says, would this work? i'm wondering as k tend to still get a slightly spongy texture when recording the...

nick-the-sax
replies: 25 views: 2,195
Blast9 18th April 2009

Hi everybody I am looking for a pair of overheads regardless of price that will give me the cleanest clearest most detailed in...

Diegel
replies: 55 views: 11,106
opentune 18th April 2009

Let say you were given a song (lead vocals, bgv, guitar, drums, piano, etc.) to mix, tracked fairly well... The deal is you can...

voicegenius
replies: 15 views: 1,058
AnthonyRochester 18th April 2009

Just got back from mastering a record with Richard Dodd in Nashville, and wanted to recommend him to anyone out there looking for...

swaff
replies: 0 views: 1,901
swaff 18th April 2009

The episode of How It's Made showing the manufacturing process of the Neumann U87 is listed on at midnight EDT, APR 18th @...

redrue
replies: 8 views: 1,073
rcb4t2 18th April 2009

1. -12db or -18db can any one shed some light on this? 2. Will i get a better overall sound at -12db or is -18db erring on...

no drama
replies: 2 views: 647
no drama 18th April 2009

what is the best solution for the lightpipe 8 outs on the 003? i currently use a presonus digimax LT and am told I can do way...

gyemusic
replies: 7 views: 698
hazelmossobrien 18th April 2009

I have some tracks that need to upload to a site and send out links for people to listen. What's the place?

James Lugo
replies: 4 views: 599
NoVi 18th April 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search