The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

anyone using stereo pair of 8801s on stereo mix buss... everybody seems to happy with the sound quality. but, no news on...

winrar
replies: 3 views: 608
Butcha 21st April 2009

So I've got a mix that I like overall, but compared to commercial releases it's just a bit flat/unexciting. Like it needs a bit...

Unknown soldier
replies: 5 views: 873
Empora 20th April 2009

Just wondering if anybody has compared specifically the preamp quality of the Apogee Ensemble and TC Studio Konnekt 48? Is it a...

Marzipan
replies: 3 views: 3,835
YUGA 20th April 2009

Quite familiar with the Pr-30... just wondering if anyone has really compared the two. I think the Pr-30 is great for V/O...

astronmr20
replies: 2 views: 1,190
YRLK 20th April 2009

hello, When using either of the 800r digital outputs, are the analog outputs simultaneously available? So I can run adat or aes...

gregory
replies: 6 views: 938
gregory 20th April 2009

So I am going crazy since 6 h I try to get these two above named units to play together for more outputs for my new analouge...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 6 views: 1,562
kurt 20th April 2009

An existing customer of mine needs a fair bit of work. He's willing to trade me a piece of up to $5000 gear for time served, at...

StarfishMusic
replies: 27 views: 1,869
StarfishMusic 20th April 2009

Hi! Does anyone know if there is some complete list of all music production/recording schools ? I did a internet search and...

BarbieDoll
replies: 7 views: 1,080
Sigma 20th April 2009

Anyone have any tips for ways to build tension that are not inherently arrangement-related? I'm talking like, automating volume...

hduncan
replies: 5 views: 814
gainreduction 20th April 2009

Haven't seen any reviews on the A&H Zed series other than the R16. I am curious how the Zed -24 compares to the Mixiwizard...

intellijel
replies: 0 views: 7,366
intellijel 20th April 2009

Hi Guys, quick question re Nuendo 3-does it utilize multiple cores-and is ther any way of seeing this as the vst performance...

SOLOIST101
replies: 5 views: 1,529
SOLOIST101 20th April 2009

Anyone doing this? What I mean is: The reverb takes a vocal that is expanded before hitting it. The delay takes a vocal with the...

fixitinthemix
replies: 2 views: 1,227
JoaT 20th April 2009

I'm looking for forums that focus on melody movement and how humans percive it. Anybody knows any information on this?

fixitinthemix
replies: 3 views: 633
fixitinthemix 20th April 2009

Hello folks! I've discovered a problem with one of my Mackie HR824 speaker. Namely, one of the speakers has a...

zkn
replies: 3 views: 872
zkn 20th April 2009

i really like this here 4050 more than my tlm49. sometimes i wonder where Neumann gets off charging $1500 for the tlm49....i...

hazelmossobrien
replies: 14 views: 1,905
hazelmossobrien 20th April 2009

Hi, We're planning to upgrade our Protools HD setup (40 I/O). New Macs, PT8, new plug-ins... We mix only outside the box. Wat do...

FLUKE
replies: 30 views: 7,533
Iggy Poop 20th April 2009

Are the Hosa XLR patchbays Pro quality sound? Also this local studio I was at the engineer was telling me about these soldierles...

skiroy
replies: 13 views: 1,061
netsound 20th April 2009

Im looking to sample a few workstations using autosampler and was looking for something to track it with vs just direct into...

fingerbeats
replies: 0 views: 551
fingerbeats 20th April 2009

Hello. Time and time again I have problem with bass in my mixes... Everything else I seem to be fine (well, ok for my level) but...

littlejim84
replies: 29 views: 1,891
los marbles 20th April 2009

I'm hoping that someone might know of a place where a resident of Vancouver, BC, can rent a matched pair of Earthworks omnis, of...

steveluscher
replies: 0 views: 884
steveluscher 20th April 2009

anyone tried putting a 12AU7 in place of a 12AX7 in a Universal Audio 610 or 710?

dakotajones
replies: 0 views: 791
dakotajones 20th April 2009

I would like to learn the various types of distortion, I mean, Overdrive vs Harmonic vs Clipping vs Saturation and so on.. Is...

hduncan
replies: 3 views: 700
hduncan 20th April 2009

anybody tried it? Rock Bug would be interested to hear how it compares to other speaker sim boxes i.e. H&K Red Box,...

RinnyTin
replies: 0 views: 2,044
RinnyTin 20th April 2009

Help...I'm trapped in a tangled mess of wires! I know this is simple to most of you guys here and I could really use your advice....

Webb
replies: 7 views: 1,704
Jackie Moon 20th April 2009

I just purchased some Adam A7's which work fine if they are on my desk or mounted one at a time but when i mount them both onto...

dwarves88
replies: 0 views: 1,406
dwarves88 20th April 2009

just wondering how you guys who are "REAL RECORDING ENGINEERS" feel about his worka nd contribution to music and...

ChaosCreation
replies: 19 views: 1,757
gussyg2007 20th April 2009

Hi, I'm vacationing in Boca Raton Florida right now and I'm jonesing to go drool over some quality gear. Where do you guys shop...

passenger
replies: 1 views: 456
climber 20th April 2009

Whats up everyone, So I have been recording with a Firepod on my Macbook Pro. 2.4gh core 2 duo, 4 gigs of memory w/500 GB...

Dj Saveya
replies: 7 views: 1,432
DJBlueDrink 20th April 2009

Just went on clearance... phasing it out? maybe? hit em up! I picked up two today, it's all the store had left...

ryanojohn
replies: 7 views: 1,417
catalist 20th April 2009

so im about to buy a c414. found a place where they have B-XLS,LTD vintage design and B-XL2. there is a little difference in...

Tomic
replies: 7 views: 832
Tomic 20th April 2009

I couldn't find my original power adaptor. The specs says it needs: DC 10 V 2 A Last night I plugged in a : DC 9 V 1 A It...

xorezx
replies: 0 views: 464
xorezx 20th April 2009

I'd love to hear from anyone who has built thier own pro-quality subs (for the control room not auto of course!) What driver...

Terry McInturff
replies: 6 views: 2,500
biggator6 20th April 2009

Just starting to try and learn my toft atb-16.Started at channel one.I connected the direct out channel one of the toft to my...

in the garage
replies: 2 views: 1,228
in the garage 20th April 2009

i obtained several old telefunken and mullards tubes from my dad...the ones i can read are from around 1958-1960 according to...

dakotajones
replies: 4 views: 541
dakotajones 20th April 2009

Situation: me (and my mixing/ overdub setup) are moving into a new rental space that only has two-prong (ungrounded) outlets....

lobsterinn
replies: 18 views: 1,754
nosebleedaudio 20th April 2009

Now this guy blows my mind... Mars Volta (Well I grew up hearing Cedric Belt At the Drive in El Paso....) Radiohead only a fan of...

drakewire
replies: 9 views: 1,117
JRush 20th April 2009

I have a question for the guys that have a nice analog "recording" board. Lets say you have a board like the new 16...

macr0w
replies: 4 views: 972
macr0w 20th April 2009

Hi all, let me introduce the case.... About 7 years ago I begin mixing at home with a 001 and with 24 mix in friends´s studios....

ezrecords
replies: 10 views: 3,496
The MPCist 20th April 2009

Can someone please give me a good reason as to why this is so. I really like to have control over it and padding your lines...

nickynicknick
replies: 21 views: 1,616
dangoudie 20th April 2009

Hi all, for the first time Im going 'hybrid' with my DAW and some analog gear. Im also integrating a patch bay for the first...

Scott Cairns
replies: 2 views: 1,356
Scott Cairns 20th April 2009

Hi all, Ive read a few of the "how do I connect my gear" threads, but couldnt find an answer. So here goes.. I have a...

Scott Cairns
replies: 2 views: 755
Scott Cairns 20th April 2009

I have a slew of different pickups coming in this week and I want to hire someone to work with me for a night taking pups in and...

James Lugo
replies: 5 views: 1,395
James Lugo 20th April 2009

Ok I said it..... So how many closet engineers agree that this stuff sounds incredible ??? Ok, we all know their instruments...

loopy
replies: 37 views: 15,319
PdotDdot 20th April 2009

Hey I was wondering if anyone knows of any Audio conventions/shows like AES or NAMM that happen in Canada? or even more specific...

grobichaud
replies: 1 views: 622
estrelas 20th April 2009

What are some university's that have good recording arts programs?

Deleted User
replies: 17 views: 1,195
Annex2 20th April 2009

Gear is fun....but i am starting to understand that quality source material is way more important than any gear could ever...

wannaberocker
replies: 1 views: 1,004
JoeyM 20th April 2009

Hi guys(and girls?)! This is my first post. I searched the forum to find a thread to answer my question without luck. I just...

EviLmiFF
replies: 2 views: 1,297
NYMo 20th April 2009

Hello All, I recently purchased a KSP-8 and seem to have all kinds of issues with it. This is my second unit that is doing...

teremsound
replies: 0 views: 620
teremsound 19th April 2009

Hi everyone, I´m about to record a very delicate and gentle strat playing through the Tremolo mode of my AC30 and there is this...

alemarti
replies: 2 views: 2,401
alemarti 19th April 2009

Is this much hum normal? It's 3 mics going straight into the ensemble pres with good cords. Mics are a SM7, ATM 450, Nt1-A. These...

dave_w
replies: 7 views: 1,363
space2012 19th April 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search