The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

........wow, i really enjoy the new "Brand New" Album: "The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me". I love the...

Alexi
replies: 5 views: 1,129
Deleted User 24th April 2009

i am looking for a good but not expensive amp to drive a pair of dynaudioacoustic BM5P monitors....thanks

trey keepin
replies: 5 views: 811
RTR 24th April 2009

I have an A Designs Reddi DI box that causes a ground hum when the through port is being used. A similar passive DI box from...

markchatwin
replies: 2 views: 1,060
markchatwin 24th April 2009

Hi, i have a strange problem with one of my o300s i wonder if you could help me sort it out. Basically i'm getting this...

buzzlegs
replies: 1 views: 543
buzzlegs 24th April 2009

alrighty, i need a plugin EQ for mastering in PT HD. i'm not interested in TDM, only RTAS please. i have UAD cards, am...

dubrichie
replies: 3 views: 725
dhiltonlittle 24th April 2009

anyone know how to clean the grease out of these things once and for all?

StereoAtLast
replies: 0 views: 587
StereoAtLast 24th April 2009

This will probably sound really dumb, but I just don't know...I was having a look at the 2408 which has the ability to attach...

nickynicknick
replies: 7 views: 623
nickynicknick 24th April 2009

Most of the recording I do is remote classical and jazz. In studio I am mostly composing (knockoffs and jingles for TV/Radio) and...

fallforward
replies: 7 views: 1,207
Slikjmuzik 24th April 2009

I'm checking out the TC350 fx unit. I like the very simple controls and the lack of a led. I'm just going to use it as cue fx for...

blackcom
replies: 0 views: 638
blackcom 24th April 2009

Is there a solution that exists for someone who requires frequently changing multiple connectors? That is to say, I often need...

HobbyCore
replies: 0 views: 449
HobbyCore 24th April 2009

So, i just stumbled upon a Leslie 60M speaker cab in a pawn shop. I know they are rare, so i bought it.. I dont have a whurly, or...

ianbryn11
replies: 0 views: 1,464
ianbryn11 24th April 2009

Recently upgraded my preamp (to a Blue Robbie) and I want to continue upgrading the entire chain. Question: Should I invests in...

Raincrow
replies: 2 views: 596
Raincrow 24th April 2009

Hello, during the last couple of weeks I've been testing Vocal Mics very extensively. And as I found so much advice in this...

Skyscraper J
replies: 3 views: 1,773
Teddy Ray 24th April 2009

I have a couple of quick questions regarding an upgrade that I'm having trouble finding direct answers on. I apologize if this is...

smithy77
replies: 0 views: 422
smithy77 24th April 2009

How freaking cool is the producer edition! It comes with a seperate disc of the mix stems ( like bass, drums, effects, L&R...

wannaberocker
replies: 5 views: 2,466
Webb 24th April 2009

hey there i just found a pretty cheap amek DMCL (purepath). i was already set o0n getting a hardy but the amek is much cheaper...

salomonander
replies: 15 views: 2,029
Stitch333 24th April 2009

Hey Guys, Pretty new in here but real impressed with the amount of knowledge thats being thrown around by a lot of you... So...

tjac
replies: 3 views: 622
Bassmankr 24th April 2009

Does anyone have any or no where to find ANY third party control templates for Daws on PC Thanks

Yodah
replies: 0 views: 607
Yodah 24th April 2009

I actually quite like it yhRAwJU5krkx Not great vocals, but for a 15 year old kid, its bloody awesome.

MikeTSH
replies: 1 views: 765
chandlersonic 24th April 2009

Someone gave me an old old Delcor reel to reel that doesn't work anymore, so I took it apart and it has a few ITT 12AX7As in it....

Newcleardaze
replies: 4 views: 1,439
Iggy Poop 24th April 2009

Wussup Gearslutz, I've wanted a console in my studio. I want to expaned my mixing capabilites out of my daw. I've heard from...

SoniqKwality
replies: 10 views: 25,949
headwerkn 24th April 2009

im not sure might of done this. and im sure many of you have tested your mixing position, but have any of your tested your...

lacesoutdom
replies: 1 views: 562
strewnshank 24th April 2009

Anyone else try these out? They are pretty sweet. I'm demoing a whole bunch of stuff from Waves and McDSP and these plugs are...

Inca
replies: 8 views: 2,000
mmf1978 24th April 2009

Hey Guys, I'm going to start to pretty much gut out my setup I have right now, and remodel the studio by the summer time. I need...

Dasz
replies: 2 views: 518
mxeryus 24th April 2009

Can anybody explain to me where the difference is between: -downloading music (or movies) without paying for it or recording it...

Ciaccona
replies: 39 views: 2,235
chrisso 24th April 2009

Hey all. I know this business is pretty standard, but I'm getting mixed opinions on whether the 3rd point of the equilateral...

hduncan
replies: 19 views: 985
Cameron Johnson 24th April 2009

Anyone here work on this song? I'd love to hear some stories about the session. How many takes on the vocals, anything else that...

Darwin James
replies: 0 views: 586
Darwin James 24th April 2009

Hi! the thing is my songs crackles and get a tiny distorntion when it reaches a certin hight. Thats because ive crossed a...

meymia
replies: 4 views: 512
Cameron Johnson 24th April 2009

Hi, i just got an Oram Beq24/32 by only $6000 but some channels doesn't works and i can't get that the channel goes to the...

Fabianuy
replies: 12 views: 2,488
Fabianuy 24th April 2009

Will any microphone benefit (sonically) from removing let's say - any 2nd grill layer so that there is only one layer? I have a...

CZ101
replies: 6 views: 1,054
gainreduction 24th April 2009

Hey everyone. I'm a fairly new engineer, been doing this for a little less than a year. I've recorded some hip hop artists and...

jesse.roth
replies: 9 views: 798
[email protected] 24th April 2009

I'm rebuilding my DAW with a new HP Workstation. I need to convert the firewire card from PCI to PCIe. This card needs to be...

dfarness
replies: 0 views: 871
dfarness 24th April 2009

So I got a stereo pair of km184s on ebay a while ago for like $1k. I almost got the AKG 451s, but I went for the 184s. (I like...

shmoo2407
replies: 20 views: 1,853
Mike Jasper 24th April 2009

Ok I will stop buying Analog machines for the rest of April. No more. At any rate Does anyone know when MCI first came out with...

glenn Taylor
replies: 7 views: 5,378
glenn Taylor 24th April 2009

Hi all, I've been cruising the forums here much, as well as talking with a few gear sales guys I trust. I current am...

corygabel
replies: 0 views: 527
corygabel 24th April 2009

I'm redoing my TRS Patch Bays. I would like to slip them in one of my racks a few inches above two power amps. One is a...

engmix
replies: 1 views: 623
Rick Sutton 24th April 2009

hi guys, having some problems with pops and clicks when using autotune. i am noticing it more frequently as well. just using...

floater138
replies: 1 views: 893
floater138 24th April 2009

Hi all :) I have one BAE 1073, it's my main preamp for vocal recording and guitar tracking. A few days ago i just found that...

funky monkey
replies: 15 views: 5,323
funky monkey 24th April 2009

I currently have a Digi 002 and am thinking about either trading my 4x Eisen Pres for a Rosetta 200 or getting either the Black...

aermotor
replies: 11 views: 3,315
Piedpiper 24th April 2009

For most of the 1990's I subscribed to MIX Magazine, and was on the lookout for advice that applied to everyone, even me and my...

JoeyM
replies: 0 views: 1,827
JoeyM 24th April 2009

YouTube - Auto-Tune the News #1 YouTube - Auto-Tune the News #2: pirates. drugs. gay marriage. David Reitzas : Mixer...

Reitzas
replies: 4 views: 1,084
YodaWrapper 24th April 2009

I’ve been recording original instrumental music in my home studio with a M Audio Duo a/d converter using piano, acoustic and...

root
replies: 3 views: 607
Inca 24th April 2009

Does anyone else here get as annoyed with "un-linked" pre amp/gain/trim (?) pots on preamps, as I do? For example,...

Eloheim
replies: 7 views: 698
Doc Mixwell 24th April 2009

Hi Just wondering what this means, and your thoughts on publishing libraries that require exclusive contracts for the songs...

celebritymusic
replies: 1 views: 680
PlatinumSamples 24th April 2009

The MC Mix was delivered this morning and I got to hook it up during a session break...obviously I haven't gone in depth with it,...

dpianomn
replies: 3 views: 979
sphereman 24th April 2009
replies: 20 views: 714
Mark Kaufman 24th April 2009

Anyone hear this? Supposedly someone leaked the board feed from Beyonce performing on the Today show. I don't know if it's fake...

Webb
replies: 25 views: 1,453
LRhodes 24th April 2009

Hi guys, first off I have done a search but to no success on this. Last year I worked with a guy in a studio who used a piece of...

dr venom
replies: 0 views: 465
dr venom 24th April 2009

So everytime I close and reopen a session in Sonar, the mono tracks that have the ssl channel strip inserted in the fx's bin turn...

JB872
replies: 3 views: 498
JB872 24th April 2009

Anybody know what type of microphones he used?

deadhorses
replies: 12 views: 4,002
David Baron 24th April 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search