The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

How many have actually been IN THE ROOM for tracking, mixing, mastering of a 100% professional product? Im talking "Grammy...

whitepapagold
replies: 86 views: 4,346
Slikjmuzik 28th April 2009

Hi, A quick question. The Nord Clave Electro II is on sale at thomann, for around 980 euro (61 keys). But the Nord Electro (I)...

miqer
replies: 3 views: 1,805
peteblues 28th April 2009

Looking for a Mic Pre as the front end of my DAW (PT LE w/Digi 003) around $1600 or less. I only need a single channel, although...

mgrimm
replies: 0 views: 582
mgrimm 27th April 2009

Hi North Italy Slutz, I am going to be in North Italy at the end of this month. I am doing one of my six day Home Recording...

RCM - Ronan
replies: 4 views: 785
RCM - Ronan 27th April 2009

Okay, so I've read a lot about using subtractive eq to notch out bad frequencies on vocs etc. I'm curious as to what you dictate...

Inca
replies: 35 views: 3,512
MarkRB 27th April 2009

Subject says it all. Pristine condition, not even any rack rash. $299 CDN... Want to use it as an external drum verb to go...

Gravity
replies: 21 views: 10,678
IonicBreed 27th April 2009

A friend of mine snagged a REV 5 for me from a studio that was closing. The output is distorted, but the signal is maintained....

IonicBreed
replies: 0 views: 478
IonicBreed 27th April 2009

Hello Guys Anyone have experience with Gyraf G3 compressor? How's the color and sonic quality? (compressor to Summit, Buzz,...

alyi
replies: 1 views: 1,498
alyi 27th April 2009

I'm thinking of adding preamps, a new interface or both. On the preamp side I'm determined to get a Great River at some point. On...

danno812
replies: 7 views: 854
awakened 27th April 2009

I've been considering Great River, Sebatron, Chandler Germanium. What pre would you choose, and would you be more concerned with...

digibird
replies: 9 views: 1,596
domokunrox 27th April 2009

What the funk? Check the link out! â„¢Shureâ„¢ â„¢SM57â„¢ Instrument Microphone - NEW ! on eBay, also...

Drkovorkian
replies: 3 views: 732
Drkovorkian 27th April 2009

I moved my studio from an 11 x 13 bedroom to a larger space and cannot believe how much better the Solo Be's sound! I'm...

Dopamine
replies: 3 views: 2,036
Dopamine 27th April 2009

Kinda fun :) Just rev up a few signal generator plugs and have at it! Here is the matrix of rows and columns on a standard...

tedpenn
replies: 2 views: 553
Ethan Winer 27th April 2009

Anybody using this? Is it any good? I use Radmin at work (PC) and it's VERY easy. I have a Mac at home and want to use a...

voicegenius
replies: 7 views: 799
buscemi 27th April 2009

so i recently went to a music store, they were selling a bunch of old gear.. one was the ada digital multi-effects rack.. IT WAS...

Vile
replies: 1 views: 979
spandex man 27th April 2009

I'm looking for an delay pedal, and seen that Memory LAne 2 is pretty good, anyone have experince with? Which Delay pedals do u...

mattsplace
replies: 1 views: 1,207
Meriphew 27th April 2009

What records do you ALWAYS go to for A\B-ing your mixes? or CDs? and WHY? For pop rock, I've been grabbing the Jonas...

Max The Dog
replies: 13 views: 1,412
Max The Dog 27th April 2009

I see myself taking out a small loan in the future, just want to know how some of you did it. Thanks!

b808
replies: 0 views: 518
b808 27th April 2009

Does anybody know where I can get an appogee ad8000 repaired in the uk ? I fitted a couple of new cards in and the internal fuse...

Brett 123
replies: 1 views: 646
Vinylizor 27th April 2009

hey guys, im putting together a little home studio and i was wandering what recording program would be best for me. im going to...

kimball810
replies: 7 views: 844
awakened 27th April 2009

Any suggestions on a good guitar humidifier I can keep in my case for my Martin? I was looking at the SKB guitar humidifier for...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 13 views: 9,125
gregory 27th April 2009

I need a pair of new active monitors for the studio, ive been torn between the yamaha msp10 and the mackie hr824 mk2. what are...

Zinc-house
replies: 0 views: 1,814
Zinc-house 27th April 2009

Ive only tested it on vocals, and don't hate it as much as everyone else on here, i got a good used price, but i certainly don't...

hazelmossobrien
replies: 11 views: 1,837
hazelmossobrien 27th April 2009

I was wondering if anyone could inform me as to what one should consider between purchasing the fender hot rod deville with...

ftngrave
replies: 7 views: 9,184
everydayisdayone 27th April 2009

Hi All, I have a question for you experts: I'm actually tracking my hardware modules (synths etc) through the SPDIF into my...

iwobic
replies: 12 views: 632
KEYBEEETSSS 27th April 2009

I mixed a song recently and the bass was kinda jumpy. I ended up cutting 5 tones with narrow q to get rid of it. My question is...

fixitinthemix
replies: 4 views: 758
steveschizoid 27th April 2009

Let me see if I can explain this correctly... This one might require some thinking, so here goes, hang on tight. I have a...

SRS
replies: 9 views: 2,130
SRS 27th April 2009

Hey guys, I'm engineering a project for a band who has their own studio, pretty straight forward with a small peavey board. ...

West0n
replies: 11 views: 4,583
plexisys 27th April 2009

No. I'm not selling anything. Every once in a while I like to analyze songs right down to the track sheet and instruments used....

Kenny Gioia
replies: 13 views: 990
Rappy 27th April 2009

Can anyone recommend to me a good spectrum analyzer (RTAS and on the cheap if possible)? I am having a hard time with a project I...

abell1234
replies: 2 views: 1,042
Mark Kaufman 27th April 2009

hey guys im putting together a little home studio just for some demo stuff and what not and i have everything picked out but i...

kimball810
replies: 4 views: 733
kimball810 27th April 2009

Thinkin about pickin up an FMR RNP... I have a couple RNC's and think that they rock (for the price) So I have faith in FMR's...

jgrif08
replies: 47 views: 15,975
badfenderaxe 27th April 2009

I'm a singer/songwriter and I record/mix/(attempt to) master my own music. That being said, I have ultimate control of what...

Broken Ball
replies: 6 views: 660
KEYBEEETSSS 27th April 2009

I am about to solder some TRS connectors to a snake I got that had XLR connectors at one point, and I am wanting to know if I...

swaff
replies: 20 views: 1,768
ark 27th April 2009

I'm in the market for a colorful mic preamp for vox, gtr and possibly snare. I want texture, harmonics, the whole 9 yards. My...

erock
replies: 5 views: 1,283
erock 27th April 2009

Hi, I have a pair a Genelec 1029 in my home studio. I do like how they sound, but they're not very revealing or detailed, i...

mondegreen
replies: 1 views: 763
Renaud Charlier 27th April 2009

Any other fans out there? Thinking about eventually starting a duo (most likely) or band and also been re-listening to a lot...

chessparov
replies: 59 views: 3,239
emdub123 27th April 2009

Where could I buy those default SM7 windshields? The orginal one is starting to get too "spitty" and dirty. I would...

Bob800
replies: 6 views: 897
HookedOnHardware 27th April 2009

Whats the difference between using much knee on the compressor and using a lower ratio + lower treshold?

fixitinthemix
replies: 1 views: 1,567
matt thomas 27th April 2009

Slutz, If i want to mic a drum kit without using mic stands (for speed of set-up), what are my options? (not including...

I.R.Baboon
replies: 9 views: 7,092
Brownrusty 27th April 2009

I have been wanting to try this delay trick for a while but I need some clarity. I beleive I have a Guitar track panned left and...

skiroy
replies: 0 views: 515
skiroy 27th April 2009

I'd like to get a mono speaker going, but I feel like just sending the audio out of one of my speakers would be less desirable...

hduncan
replies: 21 views: 1,289
Razorfish 27th April 2009

Hello everybody I have a pb to make run the rosetta with a motu1224,1224 SLAVE WITH AES EBU,on pc stuff,i've tried all the...

BASSDREAMS
replies: 1 views: 546
lostinmusic 27th April 2009

BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Beyonce laughs off internet hoax

author
replies: 0 views: 551
author 27th April 2009

Has anyone used the AT 4060 straight into the 003's pres? I really want to get a lunchbox full of goodies, but I dont have the...

JohnBobAudio
replies: 3 views: 1,011
hazelmossobrien 27th April 2009

Hey there, anyone with the Native Instruments maschine? I cant find the quantize button anywhere, I've located the...

ozzlanda
replies: 0 views: 3,575
ozzlanda 27th April 2009

i am having a problem with my record player.. the left output isnt working i only hear the audio out one headphone.. ive tried...

1ManBand
replies: 5 views: 852
1ManBand 27th April 2009

Well, I’m new to this forum but I can see that I have made the right choice in joining as there are plenty of nuts here. ...

Daniel Flores
replies: 2 views: 609
rackdude 27th April 2009

hello, im about to record a reggeagroup. my idea is to record everything step by step. drums, bass and guitar together. (guitar...

ZEBRAAA
replies: 22 views: 2,399
studiochap 27th April 2009

I have a behringer MINICOM 800 preset compressor that I use in line with a mic pre and mxl 990. Currently I run the preamp so...

dbxuau
replies: 5 views: 834
rackdude 27th April 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search