The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 7
Views: 7
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm looking for a place to track vocals for an L.P. I've spent the last year working on. I'm having a hard time capturing the...

intolerance
replies: 0 views: 519
intolerance 3rd May 2009

I hate being that guy... but I get so much great advice on this site, sometimes I can't help but ask a question like this. I'm...

dave_w
replies: 10 views: 774
dave_w 3rd May 2009

Hello, all— We're about to start an API lunchbox devoted to 500-series EQ and Compressors. (We've nearly maxed out a 10-unit...

Daedalus77
replies: 6 views: 799
kittonian 3rd May 2009

I have a Mackie 32 8 mixer I used when I had my old mackie mdr recorder. I've since gotten rid of the mdr and now have an open...

dblock
replies: 0 views: 949
dblock 2nd May 2009

Something very unexpected happened when I put Auralex Mopads under my monitors (Klein +Hummel O 300D's). With all that I've read...

Lunatique
replies: 69 views: 20,654
Teddy Ray 2nd May 2009

Rediscovered this on vinyl recently...and for the past two weeks, it is all ive listened to... Amazing, amazing sounding...

Teddy Ray
replies: 4 views: 709
Teddy Ray 2nd May 2009

*Forgive me if this was already posted, but I can't find anything about it* Has anybody else heard the Brendan O'Brien remixes?...

BLueROom
replies: 79 views: 6,544
RTFMPleez 2nd May 2009

here you guys they just did a interview for a TV show, you can see some GEAR!!! enjoy :) <object width="425"...

mdjice
replies: 8 views: 735
mdjice 2nd May 2009

I'm battling on several fronts here. I know PC's very well and have used Cubase SX on them for years. Now I'm migrating to...

juicylime
replies: 3 views: 1,323
tsvisser 2nd May 2009

I've been using these for a while now and I just noticed that the bottom 4 gain knobs can be pushed in and out. The bottom 4...

PVAUDIO
replies: 5 views: 1,061
Croaker 2nd May 2009

I am considering getting a couple of the Yamaha MR816 CRX units and moving up to Nuendo 4 to take advantage of the features. I...

fjo
replies: 3 views: 1,476
58lespaul 2nd May 2009

Im using the psp84, Just when I dial it it to where I want it, I get an increased sibiliance sound long SSSSSSSS, Is there anyway...

ChaosCreation
replies: 6 views: 791
Vum 2nd May 2009

Hi Guys . I've just became one of the very few to own both Lexicon 81 & 91 . And came to the conclusion from the purchase...

Top40Music
replies: 45 views: 2,562
Jarp2600 2nd May 2009

Hi. Dont know what else to do. ive tried everything, I think. I turn for your help and maybe some decent digi support. The...

Dog_Chao_Chao
replies: 210 views: 11,199
mixbus 2nd May 2009

hello guys, i need something for acoustic instruments like mandoline and acc-guit- i want something with a nickel-capsule and...

gem
replies: 12 views: 10,714
mojo1 2nd May 2009

K so 1st thanks for taking the time and answering! The thing is: say we record vox and guitar and bass all in mono like most...

meymia
replies: 21 views: 1,367
meymia 2nd May 2009

About a 2 weeks ago i got the new FMR PBC-6A comp in here.. I've been using it on Bass and Vocals and I've had this silly ***t...

D K
replies: 2 views: 770
D K 2nd May 2009

I own a Mercury Carr. I have been through sooo many amps from marshall,louis, bruno,blockhead, fender amps,mesa boogie. I am...

Robert
replies: 3 views: 656
mikeclemens 2nd May 2009

Hi, I have the chance to buy a Sony C-48 in good condition...something like U$s785 is worth it? for Vocals, strings, piano,...

BasspirO
replies: 0 views: 1,114
BasspirO 2nd May 2009

Hi everyone I am having problems with my monitor speakers, one is softer than the other. I tried switching the cables but there's...

swiftiey
replies: 4 views: 1,026
swiftiey 2nd May 2009

So my question is can I run Virus TI2 with an M-Audio Firewire Solo ? I really want one and am thinking of getting one but should...

matan_levis
replies: 1 views: 607
matan_levis 2nd May 2009

I understand from reading reviews on Big Ben and Microclock that it could improve some audio signals on outboard convertors and...

Entrainer
replies: 10 views: 944
PdotDdot 2nd May 2009

I've been following the threads on these mics and found them really helpful. I have done everything apart from replace the...

tallpaul1st
replies: 2 views: 1,347
hobson 2nd May 2009

Hi there, I have just been reeding most of the post in another thread regarding the Focusrite Liquid Mix and was wondering how...

lydfar
replies: 22 views: 2,515
JustinAiken 2nd May 2009

Shure have announced that they’ve acquired one of the most reputable names in the world of ribbon mics. As of April 2009, Shure...

starfighter
replies: 7 views: 847
DesertDawg 2nd May 2009

I know it seems to change every day. If there is an act that you want to produce, with no budget, what kind of deal do you ask...

Max The Dog
replies: 10 views: 1,432
DesertDawg 2nd May 2009

I checked the other posts, but what are your thoughts, i currently have a Teac hifi amp with bass, treble adjustments and direct...

Eric_funk
replies: 6 views: 4,402
Cameron Johnson 2nd May 2009

I know there's a Fred Hill variable attack added knob mod for the 32264. Does anyone do these mods for the 33609 etc.. ??

Deleted User
replies: 4 views: 1,010
Deleted User 2nd May 2009

My band has just finished our 3rd full lenght album and I would like to get a decent mastering job done. We are an Indie band...

rainsinvelvet
replies: 28 views: 2,855
79_Limited 2nd May 2009

Anyone know what Reverb they're using on the self titled Portishead album that came out in 97? Particularly that huge snare...

Beneficial
replies: 7 views: 3,536
CeretoneAudio 2nd May 2009

Just a quick little rant about musicians friend. I placed an order for two 3ft TRS to TRS patch cables from them a few weeks...

aleatoric
replies: 5 views: 2,457
Don Hearl 2nd May 2009

Im contemplating getting the uad laptop card? but that mix essentials it comes with seems like not so great? Im mostly...

ChaosCreation
replies: 10 views: 1,792
djejnyc 2nd May 2009

Every time I try to apply gain, or any effect from the drop-down "audio > processes" menu, it says a serious error...

FlaxAttacks
replies: 4 views: 600
FlaxAttacks 2nd May 2009

All right everyone, I desperately need help on making a decision between these audio interfaces. After, a week of reading...

nativestate
replies: 2 views: 3,363
asagaai 2nd May 2009

They look the same outside, are they similar inside as well?

djanogil
replies: 1 views: 1,900
jlsgear 2nd May 2009

Genre - Floor Pumping Techno Room Size - L 4.25 m x W 3.95m x H 2m Room Treatment - Not yet, In a few months Which would provide...

PeteJames
replies: 4 views: 1,082
Cameron Johnson 2nd May 2009

Not that that's a bad thing, mind you. It's one pretty strong triple album. I like the...

Silver Sonya
replies: 2 views: 613
doorknocker 2nd May 2009

Anyone hear these two head-to-head that can comment on their tonal differences? TIA, André

AndreH
replies: 3 views: 1,467
Mike Brown 2nd May 2009

Hey, Gang: This is Robbie Ryan from the I Love Analogue Blog. I've got a video up now featuring music I've done related to my...

iloveanalogue
replies: 1 views: 460
consolid 1st May 2009

Hi everyone, This may be a bit of a silly question but I'll shoot anyway. I did some searches and could not find anything on...

consolid
replies: 4 views: 646
chrisrnps 1st May 2009

Couple mics I wouldn't mind finding out what they are. #1 2009 LA Recording Photo Gallery - Photo 70 of 71 by Sherwood - MySpace...

fakiekid
replies: 4 views: 700
tINY 1st May 2009

I'm looking to record 6-channels of piezo pickups into a DAW. What would be a good all-in-one interface?

pro
replies: 2 views: 794
tINY 1st May 2009

I'm trying to decide on which one of these to pick up so I wanted to ask here. After taking a look at both, it seems to me that...

The Magic Hoof
replies: 6 views: 5,943
jelstro 1st May 2009

Any feedback on the Speck MicPre 5.0? It seems kinda neat, but how does it sound? Anything comparable to it? Also is anyone...

Tibbon
replies: 8 views: 4,643
once a roadie 1st May 2009

Is there a 500 series rack with output gains on each channel like the Neve reissue racks ???? My API 550's could do with some...

Dave Reid
replies: 4 views: 827
TEMAS 1st May 2009

EMI RS61 electron tube microphone preamplifier V72 RCA - eBay (item 330326057122 end time May-28-09 05:44:04 PDT) First off,...

speakercoil
replies: 32 views: 2,890
speakercoil 1st May 2009

I've been using an Epiphone Les Paul for the past decade. It was never a fantastic guitar, but the only one I've ever known -...

engine7
replies: 35 views: 11,429
Butcha 1st May 2009

im trying to figure out what happened to my marshall amp.i am not a guitarist so bear with me.i let my idiot guitar player use my...

jourdan11
replies: 5 views: 1,851
ZEUSS 1st May 2009

A lot of used HD systems don't always have the Pro Tools software, and I'm not going to buy it without it. But there are a...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 4 views: 570
psycho_monkey 1st May 2009

Just like everything in our world there is no one size fits all BUT i'm looking for a guitar amp that meets the following...

UPRYZ
replies: 44 views: 3,855
Teddy Ray 1st May 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search