The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

HI Guys, God knows i have searched for previous threads. I was previously looking at the Speck MP 5.0, the GR, and the CL7602...

jkung
replies: 14 views: 3,598
jkung 4th May 2009

Are there any new gate plug ins for pro tools HD? mostly just for drums. I am currently using the stock one and it works ok. I...

glenn Taylor
replies: 5 views: 801
Mike Brown 4th May 2009

Hey! I read a couple of thread posted about 500 series about headroom differences about 500 series and rack 19" units but ...

mattsplace
replies: 8 views: 2,369
Dave_Amels 4th May 2009

you see something like this... you can start at about 1:30 YouTube - Johnny Rabb at 2007 Chicago Drum Show

Johnkenn
replies: 13 views: 1,236
biggator6 4th May 2009

I've read so many other posts about ground loops here but can't seem to find the solution. I don't want to take out the ground...

James_Avery
replies: 7 views: 1,555
James_Avery 4th May 2009

I'm wanting to add I/O using my RME Multiface II ADAT. I've seen some used MultiFace IIs and RME ADI8DSs around at pretty good...

prado escondido
replies: 0 views: 476
prado escondido 4th May 2009

Heres some pics of it. Its a tweed audio console from scotland ( Im in Edinburgh ) It needs some love. But thought I would...

stephen a.cute
replies: 19 views: 3,435
TonyBelmont 4th May 2009

Have a chance to buy one of these locally, which would be most useful overall? Vocals would be the first priority for tracking....

johnnyc
replies: 3 views: 1,380
johnnyc 4th May 2009

Rosetta 800, dsub patchbay, and monitors... It seems the only way to connect a rosetta 800 to dsub patchbay is with the dsub...

pepperjack
replies: 0 views: 541
pepperjack 4th May 2009

I have Rosetta 800, use Logic 8, 1 patchbay, pair of Dynaudio active monitors, and some outgear (compressors, eq) queston: I...

pepperjack
replies: 0 views: 825
pepperjack 4th May 2009

can you use any footswitch like a sustain pedal for a talkback switch?

skiroy
replies: 2 views: 625
Mike Brown 3rd May 2009

Hey, I recently bought an M-audio keystation 88es and found that plugging it into my computers sound card just isn't going to...

M.O.D
replies: 3 views: 627
M.O.D 3rd May 2009

I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

Jay Kahrs
replies: 9 views: 2,462
Entrainer 3rd May 2009

Hi!! i search for my pcm 70 the similar converter BRURR BROWN PCM53 JG-I or KP-I ,i have see on ebay the PCM53 JP-V but i don't...

MICKAEL1001
replies: 3 views: 1,944
MICKAEL1001 3rd May 2009

I'm looking for good electro and drum n bass drum samples. I've tried Google but I only find crap. It doesn't have to be free....

Stabby
replies: 11 views: 1,784
wakestyle 3rd May 2009

Im torn between keeping my Microphone's 4047, EV RE20, and using analog compressor for some thickening. Or Selling those...

Rredline
replies: 5 views: 728
Rredline 3rd May 2009

Please Help ME! I cannot map the Akai MPK49 controls to Sonar8. I can play it as a regular midi controller and the pads work,...

Graal
replies: 2 views: 1,276
geargrinder 3rd May 2009

I have a project at school in protools that I want to mix in Sonar with my UAD plugins because Protools doesnt have delay...

skiroy
replies: 2 views: 819
HarrisTech 3rd May 2009

Hello! Sorry for another soundcard thread but I'm searching for months for the right soundcard for my needs but I can't make my...

Anaon
replies: 1 views: 1,057
Anaon 3rd May 2009

Just curious to see if anyone has the inside scoop on a potential Distressor for the 500 series. I am interested in a Distressor...

KFMG
replies: 2 views: 1,569
KFMG 3rd May 2009

Whats the main difference between 15 or 30ips? Is it bottom end or top end? or more than that?

adoucette
replies: 80 views: 7,273
BradM 3rd May 2009

K so a lot of people told me "i only open like 4 reverb's tops for an entire project "cause i need not to create SO...

meymia
replies: 25 views: 1,272
jigsawlogic 3rd May 2009

I mean every step of the way i was like omg omg its gonna be amazing. its its not like the final product is not exiting or...

meymia
replies: 5 views: 628
RKrizman 3rd May 2009

It seems to me that the offers on ebay are getting a lot slimmer. Where do you look for used gear these days? I know a few shops...

Jorg
replies: 20 views: 923
PRIME8PRODUCTIONS 3rd May 2009

I'm looking to get either a Masterlink or a HHB (or similar) CD recorder that will be used to print 2-channel mixes coming out of...

centurymantra
replies: 26 views: 4,238
once a roadie 3rd May 2009

I think the cubase sx 2, is more cpu friendly, cubase sx 3 has something better then cubase sx 2 ? in use small use they look the...

cr1st0
replies: 6 views: 1,436
lasso 3rd May 2009

I have a pair of NT1-A'a I use for drum OH's and a single KSM 27 that I mainly use for acoustic instruments and the occasional...

Peau d' Orange
replies: 3 views: 1,179
Cameron Johnson 3rd May 2009

Hi, I'm stuck in indecision over a new FW interface for a 2nd studio install I'm doing. I'm entirely Mac based, and in my main...

mikeshep
replies: 3 views: 773
Jarp2600 3rd May 2009

Hey guys I'm looking to buy a pair of monitoring headphones for my home studio because I am unable to properly treat my room so...

jc525
replies: 32 views: 2,589
alcohol 3rd May 2009

Hi GS, I'm working on a MIDI track that's very gung-ho anthem driven. It needs a good cheer. How's that accomplished? Or forget...

soupking
replies: 3 views: 595
dacart 3rd May 2009

Hey all. Having some trouble sifting through the hundreds of different pre amps to find the right one for what I'm doing. I...

TrainUnderWater
replies: 2 views: 774
dickiefunk 3rd May 2009

Perverts! Just kidding. Just curious. All this talk about API and Neve on drums. The more and more I use Neve preamps the...

Nu-tra
replies: 2 views: 556
Stevedresser83 3rd May 2009

Im wondering what cables you use? I have to make cables now (console-outboard; console-converter) and am not shure what to...

Indicator
replies: 49 views: 3,354
Lyonel 3rd May 2009

Ok, so this isn't another Mac vs PC which should I buy kind of deal, this I would like a short debate: Which have you found...

rackdude
replies: 39 views: 2,435
ScumAndVillany 3rd May 2009

I just picked up for a free a Technics RS-1500 1/4" 2 track playback/recorder. Does anyone have any experience using these?...

79_Limited
replies: 3 views: 1,715
79_Limited 3rd May 2009

Hi guys , i was wondering about this whole Studio vs Home speakers categorization .What is this all about?I mean people use to...

bass man
replies: 11 views: 2,104
rashman 3rd May 2009

Hello people, I'm wondering if I could get some advice on recording gear. I'm thinking of buying the 'Pre Sonus Fire...

Me!
replies: 5 views: 648
ScumAndVillany 3rd May 2009

Hi, I've had mine now for about 2 weeks and absolutely love it! I've done some tests using the different emulations and,...

bradley
replies: 0 views: 1,561
bradley 3rd May 2009

Since Argosy gear is so prohibitive down here in price, what alternatives do we have to get an all-in-one audio workstation, with...

Ermz
replies: 8 views: 332
pressurepoint 3rd May 2009

Many people on here have raved about the quality of the great river products. I have never tried them myself, but I have heard...

cojo67
replies: 17 views: 3,282
fakiekid 3rd May 2009

Anyone able to shed any light on similarities/differences between the two pres? Thanks.

FlabbaFan
replies: 0 views: 1,616
FlabbaFan 3rd May 2009

Im doing my best to layer long spoken word tracks, they just dont sound well when I stop line by line. Its pretty hard to layer a...

ChaosCreation
replies: 3 views: 753
Makinithappen 3rd May 2009

Normally I have my session guitarists bring over their amps which is cool, but I'd like to have one of my own. I work out of my...

ddeez
replies: 25 views: 1,783
obscure object 3rd May 2009

OK... this should be simple, but I need advice from someone who has actually done this. My friend is sending me a project of...

dbbubba
replies: 20 views: 4,240
drBill 3rd May 2009

Hello. I am looking for a 1U case, preferably in the form of a bag, and padded. However another consideration is that it is for a...

satiricalwonder
replies: 2 views: 703
Sugarnutz 3rd May 2009

Can anyone give some tips on how you reduce amp noise when micing an amp. Obviously it's best to reduce it as much as possible...

strings
replies: 4 views: 12,261
strings 3rd May 2009

For all that are interested, due to a severe medical illness, I am selling everything I own (literally) to afford treatment. I've...

xisabel
replies: 5 views: 939
AnthonyRochester 3rd May 2009

I'm just curious if there are other outboard compressors that have A/D and D/A built into them like the Aphex 320D. I guess...

jseelye02
replies: 0 views: 548
jseelye02 3rd May 2009

Hey guys, Playing in a blues band that has recently recorded 7 tunes as a demo (for getting gigs, promo etc) but love the...

Cruz Azul
replies: 3 views: 934
Cruz Azul 3rd May 2009

I'm looking for a place to track vocals for an L.P. I've spent the last year working on. I'm having a hard time capturing the...

intolerance
replies: 0 views: 519
intolerance 3rd May 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search