The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If we look at the most famous gear, well, it´s all about Europe, isn´t it? I mean Telefunken, Studer, SSL , NEVE, Diezel,...

Flying_Dutchman
replies: 32 views: 1,494
Audiop 5th May 2009

Chase the Light on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Videos If you like what you hear and you can...

Alex.ASO
replies: 0 views: 696
Alex.ASO 5th May 2009

it really is all about the contacts.. I'm doing the music for a commercial. The girl who brought me the opp isn't doing much...

Umlaaat
replies: 70 views: 3,733
big country 5th May 2009

I was wondering if anyone had some basic guidelines for mix bus and or mastering compressor settings. Up until now I`ve just been...

kevinc
replies: 22 views: 17,714
N. Michael 5th May 2009

Can anyone help me this. My TC m3000 lose effect sound. All digital led is blind, and it have info : " Ex.ram bad "...

chianh
replies: 3 views: 666
Matterbator 5th May 2009

Listening to Wildflowers right now. Man what a great record. I just remembered the Richard Dodd guest moderator spot he did a...

scotty-o
replies: 6 views: 1,310
Sounds Great 5th May 2009

Well I found a thread the other day that went something like this whats your favorite 1.reverb 2.eq 3.recording...

so.so.young
replies: 4 views: 617
Entrainer 5th May 2009

Interview/Review – The Standard Audio Level-Or With Thom Flowers, and Ian MacGregor pan60: Let’s start with some...

pan60
replies: 10 views: 4,481
pan60 5th May 2009

Hello Guitar Pick experts! I've got this faux tortoise shell pick that Says Fender Thin on it. Believe it or not, it sounds...

Jake Holland
replies: 4 views: 2,671
Robert Sands 5th May 2009

Im looking for a control surface to use with my Sonar 8 and my Motu 8pre. I want to be able to record using my 8pre and use the...

meltdown50
replies: 2 views: 1,523
Bolt Thrower 5th May 2009

Hey all, I am trying to turn a closet into an iso-booth--it's 4 feet by 6 feet, so it's got a fair amount of space which I'd like...

phaedrus
replies: 10 views: 2,490
9th Ward Records 5th May 2009

Hi, I have a problem where the outgoing signal from my DAC is almost clipping the next thing in the stage (in this case a mic...

Scott Cairns
replies: 9 views: 951
Scott Cairns 5th May 2009

So I sent my Unidyne III to the Shure factory. I did the online form and mailed it in with a credit card number. I saw that...

Kronos147
replies: 19 views: 3,465
badmark 5th May 2009

I was checking out my mom's disc (vinyl) collection today and decided that I should listen to some of them (I used to listen alot...

Susceptor
replies: 47 views: 3,918
Piedpiper 5th May 2009

Hey guys, I'm recording a string quartet with my 002 in a huge church. I'm using all outboard pres and they only have XLR...

Caleb m
replies: 2 views: 666
Caleb m 5th May 2009

Hey friends, i´m so happy and just want to share this. Last week i bought 2 great instruments. Schecter Omen Extreme for...

Flying_Dutchman
replies: 3 views: 706
Butcha 5th May 2009

Ok well this is driving me crazy!!! the last 4 session i got , all vocals sounded Extremely harsh!! like Digital and brittle, do...

mdjice
replies: 3 views: 1,112
cooker 5th May 2009

I am buying a preamp this week. It's for my home studio (bedroom) I am going to be tracking a range between hard rock vocals...

PhilipJ
replies: 9 views: 909
CarmenC 5th May 2009

Hello Slutz, What is the best way of replacing or fixing a blown woofer on my Event 20/20s ?? I called event and they don't...

firby
replies: 3 views: 923
JQ127 5th May 2009

Can anybody tell what kind of mics are on the guitars in this session? YouTube - Jack Johnson, Donavon Frankenreiter and...

Gordon -10
replies: 3 views: 702
Gordon -10 5th May 2009

I have some questions about this issue. I have heard that many people are using large consoles and even "Surround"...

metroplex
replies: 1 views: 773
Jarp2600 5th May 2009

When a compressor spike on first verse, or with certain plosives? what is the remedy? With 500 series comps. How is the...

Rredline
replies: 10 views: 1,065
Doc Mixwell 5th May 2009

I'm wondering why my quality A/D does in fact sound better than my 003 even though I bounce to disk and burn cd's in itunes on...

hazelmossobrien
replies: 6 views: 737
robot gigante 4th May 2009

So guys, link us to your website!

HobbyCore
replies: 0 views: 477
HobbyCore 4th May 2009

Had a session the other day and we were setting up guitars.. I told the Guitar player that I had some mics I wanted him to hear...

heyman
replies: 38 views: 3,296
fakiekid 4th May 2009

I have a yamaha o2r ver 1 that I want to use for monitoring in the studio, I would like to use the O2R as slave to the 2882 but...

Hakuna
replies: 0 views: 524
Hakuna 4th May 2009

im very new to the whole recording thing so bear with me.i have a apogee ensemble and a rolls headphone amp that i can use 6...

jourdan11
replies: 6 views: 4,079
rcb4t2 4th May 2009

Hi, I have a question conerning a A 80 MKII VU repro sync preamp card that I would like to replace on my A80 MKII VU 2tracks...

wullong
replies: 3 views: 830
wullong 4th May 2009

I recorded a singer today that gets really loud in different parts of the song. I tried a compressor but with the attack all the...

skiroy
replies: 15 views: 972
rcb4t2 4th May 2009

Anyone else still using a Mackie HDR in their studio?

Klauth
replies: 6 views: 1,475
dinhtiendat 4th May 2009

I heard Command Studios England in 1972 was inside of a theater.Would anyone know the gear that was in there?My guess it was a...

carlheinz
replies: 1 views: 4,006
carlheinz 4th May 2009

My Studio/DAW/Mix suite is in an upstairs room. My "live room" is you will is in the basement. I generally just run the...

TheArchitect
replies: 7 views: 793
tombuur 4th May 2009

Rosetta 800 has no MIDI ins/outs...I assume I need a MIDI interface. Am I supposed to buy something like the MOTU MIDI EXPRESS....

pepperjack
replies: 4 views: 815
C.Judd Karn 4th May 2009

I finally got the time to setup my new desk and outboard front end but I don't know how to make everything communicate with each...

rhodesp04
replies: 0 views: 494
rhodesp04 4th May 2009

If i still lived in NY I'd scoop this up now! here is a heads up to NYC slutz, a Neumann M149 on craigslist for...

hazelmossobrien
replies: 25 views: 2,562
Dan 4th May 2009

I'm thinking about buying a new piece of gear from the UK and having it shipped to the US, value about $3000 USD. Does anybody...

Synthnerd
replies: 1 views: 4,004
Hint 4th May 2009

Hey guys, Is it possible to Sync my Roland Vs-1680 as a controller for my Pro Tools 7.3 (Mbox2)? Thanks for your help!

max7777
replies: 1 views: 1,898
chrisrnps 4th May 2009

I usually calibrate my tape machine using my computer to generate some tones but I'm moving the tape deck into another room and...

Beneficial
replies: 0 views: 883
Beneficial 4th May 2009

The LAX Hilton will host the 2009 Headfi International Meet on the last weekend of May this year. If you're interested in...

ironbut
replies: 1 views: 473
ironbut 4th May 2009

Hello, I'm looking for a vst plugin to control my monitor level, it has to corrects the bass and treble in the same time to...

mim
replies: 0 views: 929
mim 4th May 2009

Can anyone please give me some suggestions on this. I'm remixing some 8 track tapes from 1980. The drums are recorded in stereo...

MarsBot
replies: 20 views: 2,654
travisbrown 4th May 2009

does someone know, what her name??? i can get it really cheap!

ONE LUV
replies: 3 views: 2,025
ONE LUV 4th May 2009

Ok just completed my first soundtrack for a short film in UK for £0, fine that's how you get started. I'm not expecting any...

bigbongo
replies: 1 views: 630
bigbongo 4th May 2009

Hey everyone, I just got a Soundcraft 800B console (early 80s model) recently, and just now got it all hooked up and running. ...

swaff
replies: 2 views: 1,141
swaff 4th May 2009

Anyone use big fish VI one? Pro's or con's. Thanks for any info.

T Rex
replies: 2 views: 1,795
t-hiho 4th May 2009

Hi guys! How to convert Wav. Impulse responses in TL Space/Waves IRL Format.::??? How to put then into the Menu?? what...

AMIEL
replies: 6 views: 13,171
scanner 4th May 2009

I have some questions about this issue. I have heard that many people are using large consoles and even "Surround"...

metroplex
replies: 0 views: 763
metroplex 4th May 2009

Where do I make a "Mastering engineer needed" or "Wanted: Didgeridoo layer " post?

9th Ward Records
replies: 3 views: 775
drBill 4th May 2009

Hey there I am very green to studio production. Right now I am using my mac book pro, a 12 channel mackie board (oldschool...

Jimmyfitz
replies: 0 views: 525
Jimmyfitz 4th May 2009

Before I blow anything up.. can anyone help me out with the SKB PS-55 Stagefive Pedal board? ..the right Voltage connections for...

nightflight70
replies: 3 views: 3,425
nightflight70 4th May 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search