The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

i was wondering if anyone knows of any good handmade pedals that aren't noise modulators/synths/distortion. i'm looking for warm...

squidsandsocks
replies: 22 views: 3,065
Jim Williams 15th May 2009

In a few hours I need to upload a mix to my ME and right now I can't open the session because there's autotune on the vocal...

Aarhus Lydstudie
replies: 10 views: 1,074
Aarhus Lydstudie 15th May 2009
replies: 2 views: 2,294
meymia 15th May 2009

Just had to share. I have a little issue with one of my monitors (manuf. doesn't matter) and I sent them an email this morning. ...

Tone Monster
replies: 1 views: 534
fakiekid 15th May 2009

I recently experienced the hang during the last portion of the installation for PT8. This occurs during the "creative...

Ben B
replies: 1 views: 599
Waltz Mastering 15th May 2009

I realized that sometimes the Analog Output Level of my Aurora 16 changes...AND HAVE NO IDEA HOW! But I do not really know how...

ToneRexx
replies: 4 views: 742
zak7 15th May 2009

I'm considering 'upgrading' from a MultiFace II to a Mytek or similar converter. I'm not a geek so please bear with me. ...

Sacalait
replies: 2 views: 552
Sacalait 15th May 2009

A piano keyboard can do a lot but there are some things it can't do. Each hand covers about an octave. There's a little more,...

Frisbieinstein
replies: 1 views: 659
Clueless 15th May 2009

video: Sonic State - News (Video Item) Rare Chance To See and Hear Roland System 700, Just sold on eBay – massive monster

teuron
replies: 4 views: 1,107
philosi 15th May 2009

How do you call the EQ which is most of the time been used on eq vocals (cutting or boosting specific ranges and so on). Is...

TAXS
replies: 0 views: 604
TAXS 15th May 2009

Gidday If a production library that sells licenses for your music to be used in film, ads etc wants an exclusive contract,...

celebritymusic
replies: 2 views: 820
echoclerk 15th May 2009

Hello there gentlemen. Got a quick question for ya. I'm referencing 'Dirty Little Secret' (track 13 on Bon Jovi's 'Have a Nice...

FreshSkweez
replies: 10 views: 1,179
FreshSkweez 15th May 2009

Interesting link QUOTE "Q: In a magazine Q-A, a player wanted to pull tubes to reduce power, but the...

Blast9
replies: 22 views: 28,373
dr-destouches 15th May 2009

Well guys I'm buying my last couple pieces of gear for awhile. That's the bad news. The good news is my wife and I were picked by...

dft3670
replies: 11 views: 1,051
meymia 15th May 2009

Does anyone know where I can buy Canare or Mogami by the roll in Aus? Thanks.

Scott Cairns
replies: 7 views: 337
SolFlow 15th May 2009

I'm thinking of getting a Pearlman TM-1 mic. Anyone know the difference between the German tube and the American tube. Also...

maestro
replies: 31 views: 3,564
CK9 15th May 2009

Musiciansfriend dot com EV live vocal mics for cheap

Nu-tra
replies: 0 views: 672
Nu-tra 15th May 2009

The SSL team will be out and about a lot in the coming weeks to demo X-desk and Duende V3 as the first units start to ship out of...

[email protected]
replies: 5 views: 853
Darwin James 15th May 2009

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie"...

warhead
replies: 8 views: 2,200
warhead 15th May 2009

I'm learning how to record guitar and wanted to know what a raw guitar track should sound like before mixing. Is this considered...

audiostout
replies: 22 views: 3,185
alexamk 15th May 2009

Hey guys I'm getting ready for my 2nd high end mic purchase. I already own a pearlman tm-1 which I absolutely love. That...

Diegel
replies: 0 views: 1,034
Diegel 15th May 2009

I just bought my first high end mic (Microtech Gefell 92.1s) And had a question about the gain. I notice that when I run it...

dawnfirst
replies: 0 views: 775
dawnfirst 15th May 2009

Did the search and found nothing. Does anyone have this manual in a .PDF file format? If so, I would greatly appriciate a copy of...

CShorte
replies: 5 views: 3,346
utano 15th May 2009

$30,000 starting bid on ebay now stike JIMMY PAGE'S ORANGE MATAMP PERSONALLY OWNED and USED - eBay (item 280345665159 end...

Sniperschool
replies: 0 views: 801
Sniperschool 15th May 2009

Is there really any difference between the dbx 166XL and the dbx 266XL? Which one is better, are there any advantages to having...

Audiowizard77
replies: 6 views: 1,305
Cameron Johnson 15th May 2009

Will a X73i and re-issue 1176 be an amazing combo for vocals? I read another post on here about some mis-match between the 2...

Lazer Toms
replies: 9 views: 1,073
KRStudio 15th May 2009

I was looking into buying a few more CAD M179's for toms and ran across this killer deal. Just thought I'd share. For those...

Nu-tra
replies: 9 views: 1,092
Tom H 15th May 2009

Hello, I have an API Lunchbox with an Avedis MA5, and an API 512C that I will be running into the Black Lion Audio Sparrow ADC,...

Tweekhead
replies: 1 views: 1,299
Tweekhead 15th May 2009

Hey guys, can anyone help me on this one? What the hell does that mean? The error keeps showing up but then it changes from 0...

rgr22
replies: 2 views: 1,027
TheSoundFella 14th May 2009

OK, I've been using the X73i > TLA-100A for awhile now and love it. I crank up the input on the X73i as high as I can before...

E.rOk.stA
replies: 10 views: 933
foolishgardener 14th May 2009

What kind of console was this Album recorded on? I'm sure back then the musicians and instruments play a large role, but it's...

soupking
replies: 1 views: 575
kafka 14th May 2009

My desk is a bit cramped and I'm thinking of putting my monitors on top of some synths/audio interface racks. Is this a nono? The...

toppart
replies: 0 views: 653
toppart 14th May 2009

Hi ! There's a record i'd like to talk about with you all. It's the "LIVERPOOL" Album released by Frankie Goes To...

Dixiechicken4414
replies: 2 views: 583
Dixiechicken4414 14th May 2009

The top guys in engineering or mixing usually are working with labels most of the time but do they just choose what music to work...

booyah14
replies: 3 views: 518
rack gear 14th May 2009

I'm sorry if this has been answered before but i did a search on here and google and couldn't really find any answers. I'm...

TehGuitarist
replies: 3 views: 1,484
TehGuitarist 14th May 2009

As u can see im upgrading my cables. Actually its more a fixing thing. I have a Mackie Big Knob and a pair of KRK VXT8's. The...

audioeren
replies: 2 views: 570
KingDiamond 14th May 2009

How do you record some others and charge a fair rate , because your not a pro? But not risk your stuff getting high jacked?

ChaosCreation
replies: 6 views: 668
Montrealguyhere 14th May 2009

Hey friends, I have a question about this video: YouTube - the days of recording at ELECTRICAL AUDIO part 3 Steve is adding...

analogica
replies: 89 views: 9,396
LIQUIDAETHER 14th May 2009

Just a heads up that we'll be hosting two SSL demo nights next week in Australia. This is the first chance to see the new SSL...

mixmonkeys
replies: 1 views: 420
[email protected] 14th May 2009

I have a RME Fireface 400 in my rack and I placed a DBX 164 compressor directly above it. I was using the compressor and the RME...

Beneficial
replies: 3 views: 1,021
DrDeltaM 14th May 2009

Anyone tried em - have any info? I want to get a piar but im not...

TLMUSIC
replies: 2 views: 1,044
Søren Bendixen 14th May 2009

so theres LOADs of control surfaces out there now, but does anyone know what was the first control surface? and what it had on...

lacesoutdom
replies: 0 views: 496
lacesoutdom 14th May 2009

does anybody knows a guy around berlin who is good in repairing old desks? my 12chn. trident needs an expert! thx

pete
replies: 15 views: 1,903
Analog Steve 14th May 2009

im recording a singer and tried many differnt mics/preamps but when the singer goes high and sings louder theres a top...

finlove
replies: 0 views: 577
finlove 14th May 2009

Hello all, I wonder if there is a way to get this software for cheaper than an arm and leg at the retailers (around $500 plus...

austintx
replies: 31 views: 1,907
Darth Preamp 14th May 2009

I used to use these quite often. Did some critical listening and realized that when boosting these are simply not good EQ's. I...

Lazer Toms
replies: 5 views: 1,269
sevendaysoff 14th May 2009

Hello, I might be in the wrong part of the forum but I couldn´t find the right place so sorry if it is wrong ... For those who...

benhunk
replies: 5 views: 2,677
benhunk 14th May 2009

I'd like to hook an Aurora 16 into a system that is using a MOTU2408 as the interface...I want to record at 88.2 and apparently...

nickynicknick
replies: 4 views: 526
Fuzzy Logic 14th May 2009

Hi. I think u understand me . I'm trying to find this kind of comp . Some people recommend me Alan Smart C1 . Any other idea...

tonevision
replies: 5 views: 1,024
redroom 14th May 2009

What back-up software should I get for my DAW? I have a separate external hard drive that gave me "Memeo Auto Back-up and...

root
replies: 20 views: 2,519
frans 14th May 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search