The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I am trying to ascertain the best way to route 24 tracks from the hd24xr to a toft atb-16 for mixdown.Tracks 1-16 back into...

in the garage
replies: 2 views: 1,123
in the garage 5th May 2009

Seems everyone loves/hates NS10's but if they translate late well on most systems that is what is most important right?

keano
replies: 7 views: 1,613
Slikjmuzik 5th May 2009

Hello, I've read almost everything there is to read about devices wich allow passive volume control, and I refer to: SM...

sydlix
replies: 26 views: 3,019
Guitar Zero 5th May 2009

Hi all, I have two The Box PA15 speakers and a T.amp E-800 power amp; all of which are the own brand of Thomann Cyberstore ....

Tmay
replies: 2 views: 500
Tmay 5th May 2009

"Signex" Smartpatch 2Pole at Studiospares found this bad boy as i was looking for XLR patchbays, just wondered about...

lacesoutdom
replies: 0 views: 822
lacesoutdom 5th May 2009

I'm looking to spend around $1200. What would be your choice?

dave_w
replies: 18 views: 2,063
fallforward 5th May 2009

I just bought my first hardware compressor. a distressor! How typical....anyways, I have a great river that i will be using with...

Rqrstudio
replies: 4 views: 1,098
Rqrstudio 5th May 2009

“Stevie Nicks likes Sennheiser MD-441-U 5” “Prince likes Sennheiser MD-431” Who can tell me more like this? ...

manor
replies: 4 views: 792
themadnun 5th May 2009

Hi all, sorry for the silly question ! My DAW only has 1 digital i/o method ... S/PDIF coax . I am considering a verb box...

jlsgear
replies: 3 views: 2,773
NotVeryLoud 5th May 2009

I have cubase 5 and when ever i scroll my jog whell a bit to the right (fast forwards) and i do mean a bit (not chipmonk speed)...

meymia
replies: 5 views: 674
meymia 5th May 2009

I apologize if this is not a good post for this forum, but I wanted opinions from like minds... I have recently graduated from...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 15 views: 1,332
BradM 5th May 2009

Because if "has to" it would use too many channels of my D/A: 1-2 Stereo Bus 3-4 Hdphones1 5-6 Hdphones2 7-8...

RaGe
replies: 36 views: 3,616
andychamp 5th May 2009

I'm wanting to get a KMS 105 for live use and wondered if it would also be acceptable for any recording. I'm having to choose...

soulfigter
replies: 15 views: 5,276
andychamp 5th May 2009

Hi. I´m doing a lot of post production an now I want to bulid up my own soundlibrary. I got some somelibraries but i also got a...

Reiner
replies: 3 views: 667
Reiner 5th May 2009

Any have any recommendations on a good juke joint sounding drum library. I can't seem to find the middle ground between clean...

Magnum29465
replies: 2 views: 751
Bolt Thrower 5th May 2009

Curious if anyone has compared the sound of the two side by side. Seriously considering the 2882 for my mobile rig. The...

yumdrum
replies: 7 views: 1,216
highsage 5th May 2009

So I have a client doing a record and one of the songs she is modeling after Jason Mraz "Im yours" and is wanting to...

radkins
replies: 24 views: 7,962
Grissom90 5th May 2009

HI! thanks for comming in! Any way so ive got this fireface800 card. and my question is: if im gonna buy neve 1073 dpd...

meymia
replies: 1 views: 548
meymia 5th May 2009

In this forum and really all over in regards to mixing down to stereo there is reference to the "2 buss" but I've not...

m.vette
replies: 3 views: 592
cosmos 5th May 2009

Anyone try this at all? It's pretty hard to find a stand alone stereo tube EQ with high and low pass filters! I already have the...

James_Avery
replies: 5 views: 4,517
corruptmary 5th May 2009

I've been using both the Hammer and 747 for mid's and high end EQ on the master bus, especially the Hammer, but I need something...

Dean Landon
replies: 26 views: 4,390
iziphonics 5th May 2009

Not sure how to present my topic without rambling ... but have a question that I feel is actually made up of three situational...

Rack n' Ruin
replies: 0 views: 511
Rack n' Ruin 5th May 2009

Hi, I'm shopping for an SSL style compressor and have a chance to buy a used 755. Has anyone compared it to SSL, Smart..? i...

kaoss
replies: 27 views: 4,105
Silver Sonya 5th May 2009

erm.. so I just changed my monitoring position and the response seems flatter, the stereo image seems better... But the music...

PureAudiouk
replies: 6 views: 710
joeq 5th May 2009

What is the real difference? which one sounds better? If you have to pick one based on sound quality which one? I heard...

zak7
replies: 4 views: 1,265
Benmrx 5th May 2009

Ok, I finally got a 1975 MCi jh110a 1" 8 track from Sound 80's studio in Minneapolis MN. Does anyone know what machine they...

glenn Taylor
replies: 6 views: 1,102
analogtodd 5th May 2009

Anyone have any input on using Adat BRC as studio master clock generator? How good a clock is it? Is there any sonic advantage...

JoaT
replies: 10 views: 1,182
Byrne 5th May 2009

hey, I have always problems getting my mix with a big bottom without sounding boomy. so the mix sounds either boomy and undefined...

killefit
replies: 20 views: 7,159
fallforward 5th May 2009

I have been trying to figure out a way to set up a cue mix, separate from the main control room mix to use while tracking at my...

metrognome
replies: 1 views: 807
metrognome 5th May 2009

Hi, My band is nearing completion of recording/mixing our full length album. Along the way I've been using a lot of tips and...

BradM
replies: 52 views: 2,381
Kris 5th May 2009

Hey, I just imported this into my recording pc and thought some of us might like the convenience of it. It's a Delay Timing Chart...

warhead
replies: 19 views: 3,456
warhead 5th May 2009

I recently bought a pair of these sd tube mics and I realy like them for acoustic instruments (guitar, mantolin , bouzouki...

bigo
replies: 1 views: 1,035
bigo 5th May 2009

not my auction- but a true relic, and obviously somebody's life work. Vintage Full 19" Cabinet: Ampex, Pulsetec, McKintosh...

SpaceShipStudio
replies: 5 views: 971
SpaceShipStudio 5th May 2009

everybody seems to love Stereo Width control on 8816. any comparison to plug stereo enhancers, or any SPL vitalizers Jack or mkII...

winrar
replies: 1 views: 774
pogo 5th May 2009

Hi, I have a small budget to spend on some equipment and am trying to decide whether it would be best to upgrade from Cubase...

dickiefunk
replies: 10 views: 3,123
stafs 5th May 2009

Hi there, It is hard to find a Mutron Bi-Phase so I was wondering if there are any new phasers who can replicate that special...

Roger Starr
replies: 18 views: 17,657
dacart 5th May 2009

What's the difference between these 4 mics I hear a lot about them on GS - the 2247, and the VTB however there are 3...

spunkadellic
replies: 17 views: 3,848
Rossco 5th May 2009

If we look at the most famous gear, well, it´s all about Europe, isn´t it? I mean Telefunken, Studer, SSL , NEVE, Diezel,...

Flying_Dutchman
replies: 32 views: 1,494
Audiop 5th May 2009

Chase the Light on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Videos If you like what you hear and you can...

Alex.ASO
replies: 0 views: 696
Alex.ASO 5th May 2009

it really is all about the contacts.. I'm doing the music for a commercial. The girl who brought me the opp isn't doing much...

Umlaaat
replies: 70 views: 3,733
big country 5th May 2009

I was wondering if anyone had some basic guidelines for mix bus and or mastering compressor settings. Up until now I`ve just been...

kevinc
replies: 22 views: 17,713
N. Michael 5th May 2009

Can anyone help me this. My TC m3000 lose effect sound. All digital led is blind, and it have info : " Ex.ram bad "...

chianh
replies: 3 views: 666
Matterbator 5th May 2009

Listening to Wildflowers right now. Man what a great record. I just remembered the Richard Dodd guest moderator spot he did a...

scotty-o
replies: 6 views: 1,310
Sounds Great 5th May 2009

Well I found a thread the other day that went something like this whats your favorite 1.reverb 2.eq 3.recording...

so.so.young
replies: 4 views: 617
Entrainer 5th May 2009

Interview/Review – The Standard Audio Level-Or With Thom Flowers, and Ian MacGregor pan60: Let’s start with some...

pan60
replies: 10 views: 4,481
pan60 5th May 2009

Hello Guitar Pick experts! I've got this faux tortoise shell pick that Says Fender Thin on it. Believe it or not, it sounds...

Jake Holland
replies: 4 views: 2,671
Robert Sands 5th May 2009

Im looking for a control surface to use with my Sonar 8 and my Motu 8pre. I want to be able to record using my 8pre and use the...

meltdown50
replies: 2 views: 1,522
Bolt Thrower 5th May 2009

Hey all, I am trying to turn a closet into an iso-booth--it's 4 feet by 6 feet, so it's got a fair amount of space which I'd like...

phaedrus
replies: 10 views: 2,490
9th Ward Records 5th May 2009

Hi, I have a problem where the outgoing signal from my DAC is almost clipping the next thing in the stage (in this case a mic...

Scott Cairns
replies: 9 views: 951
Scott Cairns 5th May 2009

So I sent my Unidyne III to the Shure factory. I did the online form and mailed it in with a credit card number. I saw that...

Kronos147
replies: 19 views: 3,465
badmark 5th May 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search