The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

My first post! I truly hope I'm not making a fool of myself! I've spent the last two hours or so surfing for photos of high...

MrSirIce
replies: 9 views: 1,434
JoaT 7th May 2009

Hey all -- weird problem here. . My buddy in L.A. (I'm in Ohio :( ) has "recordings" from a "studio" that...

Cookie
replies: 13 views: 1,241
s.d.finley 7th May 2009

So I can tell I am really "green" on this. I don't understand the pro's and con's at all... or even what the heck the...

cojo67
replies: 11 views: 879
Doc Mixwell 7th May 2009

Without it becoming degraded, retaining signal, or losing frequency response? I'm considering hiring a studio that rents tape...

drpeacock
replies: 25 views: 1,495
dbbubba 7th May 2009

I wonder how these would stand up to the more expensive Sure in-ear-monitoring stuff? Costco - Hot Buy Lenntek Sonix High...

Alex Specht
replies: 0 views: 718
Alex Specht 7th May 2009

Hello all, I'm new to the site, so I apologize if this topic is covered elsewhere in the forum. I am a composer here NYC,...

bottomlesscup
replies: 0 views: 1,813
bottomlesscup 7th May 2009

I am trying to do it with the "hit" but sounds boxy. and with the sweep files I do not get it. please somebody can...

zak7
replies: 2 views: 741
Top_Shelf 7th May 2009

How are you guys handling ipod compatibility when selling music from your own website? I would like to push more music sales from...

obostic
replies: 7 views: 1,200
obostic 7th May 2009

I'm new to the Firewire Interface setup and I was wondering what would be fast/cheap Firewire card. I doubt it makes a difference...

EminentAndrew
replies: 1 views: 524
FireMoon 7th May 2009

I just bought an Mbox Pro for my home studio tonight. I was just running the old mbox 1, but I got a killer deal on this thing....

Blu Exile
replies: 2 views: 710
Blu Exile 7th May 2009

I never really considered myself a true audiophile since I don't own any fancy $1000 per foot cables or color my CDs with a green...

Gary Schmitt
replies: 761 views: 33,526
11413 7th May 2009

So, I picked up a 525C and 550B for my lunch box, thanks Mr. Tax Refund. I'm having an issue with the 525C that I'm not sure I...

Dean Roddey
replies: 30 views: 1,930
Continental 7th May 2009

Hi if anyone has any info on the vocal reverbs used on MGMT's Oracular Spectacular album, it would be greatly appreciated. ...

Blick
replies: 5 views: 4,391
gussyg2007 7th May 2009

Hello, I need to sort out what impedance setting is appropriate for my microphones. I have: Shure 330 Uniron Uni-Directional...

Rokus666
replies: 9 views: 2,135
Rokus666 7th May 2009

Hello, we are doing a project in a couple weeks and I need a good band to come in to record. This includes about 16 hours of free...

xtrmspl
replies: 0 views: 937
xtrmspl 7th May 2009

Hey up people... I guess this is my first post... righteous. I'm in the process of making an album with a band, however...

David Watts
replies: 39 views: 4,517
Blast9 7th May 2009

hey folks, i am thinking of treating my studio with an upgrade and i can't really make up my mind just yet. so far i have...

colourz
replies: 11 views: 4,240
colourz 7th May 2009

I'm running Logic Pro 8 into an older Metric Halo 2882, and then summing out to a Dangerous D-box. I've heard and seen nothing...

MyPutzyRod
replies: 12 views: 2,175
swafford 7th May 2009

Hello I have a BCF2000 with my Protools HD and I am anoyed by the lack of touch sensitive fader. I have been looking around for...

eman kayker
replies: 3 views: 537
eman kayker 7th May 2009

Hi My friend had a bad luck. His Voduu it crash and right know he needs the electrical scheme of it. Doesn't anyone can...

soulviasound
replies: 0 views: 1,278
soulviasound 7th May 2009

The opportunity for musicians to effectively market and sell their music direct to the public -- i.e., without the need for...

DCW
replies: 1 views: 588
rcb4t2 7th May 2009

hello i have a home studio and finally i decide to patch all in a couple of neutrik trs patch bay.. the one that goes for 70$...

elan
replies: 12 views: 1,576
Enginearing 7th May 2009

In this situation. If you had to choose between an MA5 , with the avedis EQ, and use a dbx 160. Or API 512c plus 525, no eq....

Rredline
replies: 0 views: 574
Rredline 7th May 2009

I read on the Apogee website that Apogee will now only issue driver support for Mac's only... Does this mean that if you are...

metroplex
replies: 17 views: 1,958
tamasdragon 7th May 2009

hi there, i've ordered myself a 3 pack of tontine acoustisorb3 (48kg/m3, 50mm thick), and i've just realised it's not going to...

dub3000
replies: 0 views: 1,777
dub3000 7th May 2009

hello i've a doubt, there is a difference in quality between snakes and single cables? i mean the snakes cable are so thin,...

elan
replies: 4 views: 1,192
elan 7th May 2009

Hi everyone, 1st off, thanks for the countless advice over the years. We have a small project studio based around a macpro,...

winters
replies: 4 views: 509
rcb4t2 7th May 2009

Hi As I mentioned yesterday, I'm looking into getting my songs marketed by way of the likes of snocap or tunecore or...

DCW
replies: 0 views: 410
DCW 7th May 2009

Hey guys, Do any of you know who hires high end gear in melb? Besides Singsing.

Hdust
replies: 3 views: 291
Hdust 7th May 2009

... is so thin that the word "MIX" on the spine curls over both top and bottom. When it's time to downsize your font...

joelpatterson
replies: 16 views: 1,120
Riv 7th May 2009

I am blown away! I want to thank all of you for pushing the 500 series! I finally got an api 512c, and purple compressor! I...

ChaosCreation
replies: 32 views: 2,591
Sky 7th May 2009

I'm looking to buy my first high-end mic. I need an awesome mic for the modern pop/rock vocal sound. Is the c800g worth the price?

Mr.Melody
replies: 15 views: 1,730
reflixtinian 7th May 2009

I'm just sitting here listening to Rubber Soul. Was thinking about how much George Martin got laid. Apart from that though, I...

FeatheredSerpent
replies: 7 views: 905
joeq 7th May 2009

I have a Ludwig Acrolite from the 70's, a Pork Pie Big Black (Black Beauty knockoff) and a 6" Pearl Export steel that I use...

filthyrich
replies: 21 views: 1,863
filthyrich 7th May 2009

Anyone have any good contacts that I could use to get a good deal on a REDCO db25 patchbay??

IonicBreed
replies: 0 views: 553
IonicBreed 7th May 2009

Hi guys, I'm at the moment in the process of recording my band's fiirst EP. It is indie/electro/pop style music, and we don't...

on the run
replies: 3 views: 589
Art Johan 7th May 2009

So I'm using Pro Tools 8 with a Profire 610 in a single room (bedroom studio). Typically when I'm recording I kill the power on...

Haon99
replies: 0 views: 510
Haon99 7th May 2009

for those who don't know !!! here is a guide i've done !! im not perfectly bilingual.. so they might be some error ... anyway at...

asingleday
replies: 0 views: 868
asingleday 7th May 2009

for those who don't know !!! here is a guide i've done !! im not perfectly bilingual.. so they might be some error ... anyway at...

asingleday
replies: 0 views: 787
asingleday 7th May 2009
replies: 6 views: 969
Enginearing 7th May 2009

Looking for a good 8 channel ad/da converter. Don't have the $$ for an Aurora or new Apogee at the moment. The Apogee AD8000...

drastic
replies: 14 views: 14,236
drastic 7th May 2009

I reading this review of the AEA TRP by a chap named Fred Bashour and he absolutely raved at the results with normal dynamic...

jacktadoussac
replies: 4 views: 1,064
Doc Mixwell 7th May 2009

Hi All, does anyone know what broadcast compressors the BBC currently use? Would also be great to find out what...

jimmyz
replies: 0 views: 1,056
jimmyz 7th May 2009

Which console would you choose? Toft audio designs ATB 24 channel £4,594.25 TL Audio M4 Tube console 24 channel...

PinnacleProdUK
replies: 0 views: 526
PinnacleProdUK 7th May 2009

Is there any real difference in sound quality between these 2 products? (Aside from the built-in pres, which I plan on bypassing...

dodd1967
replies: 9 views: 3,884
DanRock101 7th May 2009

I've been thinking of possibly maybe upgrading to HD but after doing some research I noticed that the back of the 192 (not the...

shmanky
replies: 4 views: 637
Demonslave 7th May 2009

I have some wav files recorded with a TASCAM DR-1 that display a weird-looking distortion artifact. The result sounds like...

rwhitney
replies: 3 views: 1,061
EleKtriKaz 7th May 2009

Hi I really like the sound of the U87ai on a lot of voices , however, mine seems to be distorting quite easily when singers...

lwr
replies: 8 views: 1,102
Deleted User 7th May 2009

Hey guys, I am looking to start a small recording rig, mostly for stereo mic'ing small ensemble performances and recording my...

WVUtubadude
replies: 29 views: 1,158
WVUtubadude 7th May 2009

What do you guys use? I'm gonna get an LA2A for sure. What else rocks?? EDIT: I'm running Pro Tools LE - do all of these need...

KrisNY
replies: 23 views: 5,066
fakiekid 6th May 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search