The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The space in my studio is extremely limited, and I don't have room for a dedicated rack space. Would it be a bad idea to just...

rszanto
replies: 4 views: 773
PinnacleProdUK 10th May 2009

i have one of these mics, they are cool for random things, but with only have 40 bucks into it, maybe i should look into the mod...

LMS
replies: 1 views: 1,095
maxhype 10th May 2009

I'm using it for the first few times, it doesn't seem to be doing what the manual tells me it should be doing. WTF?!

juicylime
replies: 3 views: 1,169
juicylime 10th May 2009

I want to interface with my DAW as more of a transport so I can roll it into another room w/a pair of headphones from time to...

DRC
replies: 4 views: 1,089
DRC 10th May 2009

Wats good All, Just bought a 1TB external HD to go with my Pro Tools M-powered 8 and a m-audio fast track ultra I was...

SuBNOIZE
replies: 3 views: 6,385
leebridges 9th May 2009

Hello again, I have a really limited space, as I have to fit screen and monitors on a 77 cm width table, so I'm looking for a...

Rockem
replies: 7 views: 2,517
BudgetMC 9th May 2009

Hi all - Newbie here stumped by an Alesis HD24. I'm trying to set the start time of the song I'm working on. On the HD24 I know...

Nocastus
replies: 1 views: 1,128
Nocastus 9th May 2009

Hi everyone! Thanks for the rig help, much appreciated. I am studying aviation technololgy at Purdue university, which is a...

Coldbricks
replies: 17 views: 3,944
Sky 9th May 2009

I can't go for the big shot mics right now, and I don't want to go to the low end mics, what would be your choice for a standard...

Tonio Ruiz
replies: 13 views: 2,914
jonnathaniel 9th May 2009

Saw this on Los Angeles Craigslist this morning. Quite possibly the funniest audio ad I have ever read. Just had to share it....

forthemusic.com
replies: 2 views: 835
dkelley 9th May 2009

Professional Audio & Video Equipment Cheerio, Pupo

jpupo74
replies: 0 views: 385
jpupo74 9th May 2009

Hi! I am considering getting into Mackie Control Surface realm but I can't seem to find an answer to some typical operation...

grzeh666
replies: 1 views: 508
mikymike 9th May 2009

Apparently it's done relatively easy. Anybody tried it or got a drawing on it?

juicylime
replies: 0 views: 665
juicylime 9th May 2009

Questions for all engineers who have credits: 1. Do you guys remember your very first mix that got you your first placement? Do...

voicegenius
replies: 9 views: 784
dbbubba 9th May 2009

Have you ever said this? - c

Silver Sonya
replies: 54 views: 2,729
charles maynes 9th May 2009

If you had to choose between 2 compressors at the time of making purchases...what do you prefer? a Distressor or 1176? any...

elcubo
replies: 9 views: 1,184
fhames 9th May 2009

Got Q-Clone at the new place, but all we have is the stock impulses. Anyone know where to find a multitude of presets for it? ...

awakened
replies: 1 views: 1,033
awakened 9th May 2009

Hi there! I always have a hard time compressing acoustic guitar. What is your appoach like? And on what purpose do you set up...

mdoelger
replies: 0 views: 1,624
mdoelger 9th May 2009

Apologies if this has come up already, but I can't seem to find info about it. Anyone else using Protools notice that when...

JoFo
replies: 6 views: 936
Mike Brown 9th May 2009

I own a pair of dynaudio acoustics bm15 speakers. now i am working on a quadraphonic piece and want to buy to rear speakers. Of...

W.T.
replies: 12 views: 1,229
W.T. 9th May 2009

I happened to catch the Paula Abdul performance. It struck me as funny that she was lip-syncing to a heavily auto-tuned track. ...

Ben B
replies: 36 views: 2,408
Jim Williams 9th May 2009

Hi. I have an MA5 preamp and a C12 clone tube mic. I'm thinking about getting a comp for tracking pop vocals, bass and maybe...

pacorro
replies: 1 views: 1,870
Teddy Ray 9th May 2009

Hello everyone, I was hoping to get a little guidance on this issue: Recently, I was trying to record some lead guitars using...

osharan
replies: 1 views: 572
Heartfelt 9th May 2009

Good Day Slutz I am looking for a new tube microphone, I have an AKG solidtube which is just not quite yeilding the results I...

Barney1981
replies: 7 views: 3,652
Red 7 9th May 2009

Im having difficulty.i wanna get a big fat bass sound which i seem to be getting but when i get to mix stage the bass seems...

finlove
replies: 3 views: 654
finlove 9th May 2009

YouTube - The Axis of Awesome 4 Chords Just a fun little dig at pop music. Cheerio

dobz
replies: 0 views: 727
dobz 9th May 2009

A friend of mine recently purchased a racked pair of Neumann Pev eq's, can anyone give an idea of how old these units might...

impact studios
replies: 0 views: 1,912
impact studios 9th May 2009

Australian Ableton Live 8 Launch Events Proudly Presented by Ableton, Musiclink Australia, Young Strangers & Stable Music....

forge`
replies: 0 views: 334
forge` 9th May 2009

just wondering - is anybody boosting the highs on the S3As? they seem very "nice" in the top end range and I'm a bit...

pete
replies: 3 views: 688
jd_ 9th May 2009

Hi! I need your help to know what microphone is in this picture: http://www.magmor.org/images/web/morse_mic.jpg Sorry for the...

Anaon
replies: 5 views: 1,491
Anaon 9th May 2009

Where exactly does all of the unsold, unused gear go when no one is buying it after a long period of time(like 10 to 15yrs)?...

3rdeyeKnight
replies: 7 views: 819
Sky 9th May 2009

I'm about to buy a Presonus Central Station used for 300 bucks. It doesn't have the remote. I'm using a MINIMON from begh ranger...

filthyrich
replies: 4 views: 624
t_d 9th May 2009

Gizmodo - Best Video I've Seen Today Will Make You Smile - Songs around the world Whatch till the end...its worth the...

mdoelger
replies: 22 views: 1,294
Sky 9th May 2009

Hi Slutz! I have read some engineers talk about avoiding phase issues when layering sounds. Let's say I record cuadruple...

rodrigo
replies: 1 views: 552
Kiwi 9th May 2009

my employer gave me a $500 gift certificate for Amazon, whereupon i discovered they offer a lot of high-end audio gear. as...

zimv20
replies: 2 views: 629
banevt 9th May 2009

I've been using 4-5 ms attack and 150-200 ms release on snare for my first years as an engineer almost always. Lately I've been...

fixitinthemix
replies: 10 views: 9,726
dualflip 9th May 2009

My wife has found podcasts for almost everything, and often dozens at a time... So I'm wondering if there is one discussing...

GloryisSilent
replies: 2 views: 684
PyroDano 9th May 2009

How has your website affected your client rate?

b808
replies: 0 views: 537
b808 9th May 2009

Hi, I'd like to buy a nice organ for my new studio, along with a fender rhodes and a wurlitzer but a B3 in good condition is...

littlenemo
replies: 31 views: 17,729
tmacb3 9th May 2009

Im stuck between a few different choices for a nice thick musical colored pre-amp. I currently own a True Systems P-8 but am not...

djangoguitars
replies: 6 views: 915
beef 9th May 2009

HELLO everyone, i curently stared using cubase and im having trouble with vocal placment after its recorded. whith recording it...

ronydarippa
replies: 0 views: 644
ronydarippa 9th May 2009

I've read a bunch on the Grace 101 and how it's in the upper echelon on single channel preamps, but before I bite the bullet and...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 11 views: 3,330
Silver Sonya 9th May 2009

Is it a bad aka damaging idea to overdrive the input transformers on my Massive Passive? I'm curious to how it'll sound, has...

Siem
replies: 2 views: 559
Doc Mixwell 9th May 2009

Hey guys. (didn't find any posts about this in the search).. I'm doing some recording **** for a metal band. Arrival is the day...

Mixbuster
replies: 8 views: 2,174
rockstar_josh 9th May 2009

I am on PT8 HD, MacOS. So, let's say i'm recording 4 takes of the same section in loop recording mode. I have...

aof21
replies: 1 views: 642
Mike Brown 9th May 2009

Hey guys, I am in the market for a preamp up to the $2,000 range. I currently only have an Mbox2 and my Mic is a Rode NTK. I...

max7777
replies: 14 views: 1,387
Silver Sonya 9th May 2009

Love it, love it, love it. boing Can't wait for the record to hit...EP only at iTunes.

vodka gimli
replies: 3 views: 1,817
Meriphew 8th May 2009

I think this calls for a thread of its own... This guy recorded his Guild Starfire Iv from 1973 with a simple computer mic and...

danny.st
replies: 0 views: 875
danny.st 8th May 2009

Hi, I have just bought some new studio gear and I am looking to invest in a good studio mic. Guitar is my main instrument so I...

Miraclesleeper
replies: 23 views: 1,196
Cornchuck 8th May 2009

Any idea what kind of pop filter is pictured in the link below? I have never seen one designed like this. filter

musiq
replies: 3 views: 1,435
musiq 8th May 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search