The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 8
Views: 8
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey there, I'm looking for a good computer program to keep things organized... invoices, scheduling, recall, etc. StudioSuite 8...

Rock Fraser
replies: 9 views: 1,455
Makinithappen 12th May 2009

So, the live "scratch" DI AC guitar has now become the keeper tracks due to lack of time/funds to retrack them. This is...

Jayro_Rockola
replies: 7 views: 864
Jayro_Rockola 12th May 2009

Hello all. I have a question about full sail. I know it's not a popular subject. And I don't really care to hear all the...

sluttygearhere
replies: 8 views: 2,044
hazelmossobrien 12th May 2009

Just poped this CD in and wow what a recording! I now remember how my JBL's are supposed to sound! Fricken Huge. Recorded in 1993...

cfdude
replies: 30 views: 4,596
TurboJets 12th May 2009

Hey, I'm looking for some good examples of hard paper copy invoices. Any help would be great, thanks.

Rock Fraser
replies: 3 views: 1,881
Makinithappen 12th May 2009

A buddy of mine is building his own cajòn from a kit. He will have to cut the hole himself and was wondering if giving it a...

andychamp
replies: 1 views: 572
tINY 12th May 2009

Hi, I played a bit with voxengo span, and what I saw was the picture I have attached. Its my noise floor of the line ins of my...

mdoelger
replies: 4 views: 612
tINY 12th May 2009

i lost the power brick that came with my phantom power. can i just go to a store and get one with the same dc voltage? thanks

colifato
replies: 1 views: 423
tINY 12th May 2009

Just saw Star Trek tonight. Star Fleet council chambers used a crap load of Blue mics. Good to know they will be around and...

PDC
replies: 12 views: 1,007
James Lehmann 12th May 2009

I remember when this record came out (16 years ago!), I played this single loud on the stereo, not knowing what would happen. ...

Silver Sonya
replies: 22 views: 1,303
BradD 12th May 2009

Scotty Moore - The Studios I thought some of you would enjoy a look at these famous studios. Quote from the site: "in this...

JCM
replies: 0 views: 608
JCM 12th May 2009

my studio has 4 bass traps in it,them home made of rockwool etc tho ever since i put them up it seems ive got Asmtha and...

HOTC
replies: 18 views: 3,651
Flying_Dutchman 12th May 2009

ok not much of an expert when it comes to mic pre's but i own an apogee ensemble ,my mate has got an neve 8801 going cheap ,what...

gussyg2007
replies: 11 views: 1,632
gorillainthemix 12th May 2009

To get matched pairs of Mullards, JJs, and the rest of the gang . . . Thanks!

wshaw
replies: 18 views: 1,335
JustinAiken 12th May 2009

Hi there, Sadly the PSU of my D&R 8000 is defect, so I have to disconnect it from the console and bring it to a tech. I...

Indicator
replies: 2 views: 488
Indicator 12th May 2009

This stuff is deeper than the Marianas Trench - totally gorgeous music... great voice... great lyrics... really natural...

Blast9
replies: 6 views: 835
Blast9 12th May 2009

i just got this thing up and running. im only testing 3 mix stems so far as i only have 1 snake at the time and this is a very...

LMS
replies: 11 views: 1,134
ToneRexx 12th May 2009

any decent studios here in Perth. I want to try a few pres out and some vocal mics. Ill pay of coarse.

pingu
replies: 15 views: 591
aussie_techie 12th May 2009

Hi guys, I'm looking for an Audio Unit plugin that can read audio levels below -70dBFS. Preferably something that goes down al...

Calypso
replies: 2 views: 3,285
Calypso 12th May 2009

i'm just about to upgrade from my current focusrite twintrack. and i need some advice, im thinking about two options. 1) buy...

ghostworld
replies: 7 views: 2,169
chrisdee 12th May 2009

Basic Job: rewire a console internally. the wires have been cut between the frames of the 993 desk. they need a new cabling...

George Necola
replies: 4 views: 466
Led 12th May 2009

I wrapped a remote session a few months ago and the guy wants me to bounce all the tracks to audio and send the session through...

mbradzick
replies: 4 views: 561
judah 12th May 2009

Ok guys I need a little help here as far as to how is my chain going to be, and also I'm not sure if I should get the 192 I/o or...

edup
replies: 2 views: 702
edup 12th May 2009

i know this has been covered a million times

wedgewedge
replies: 51 views: 4,135
Max The Dog 12th May 2009

It's just a basic thought comin' up in my head from time to time... With "WE" I mean all the engineers in general,...

Admiral James T.
replies: 74 views: 4,066
memphisindie 12th May 2009

So, here's the thing... If you had a Pro Tools LE Digi 003 based system, expanded to 48 tracks (With a Mac G5 PPC, 1,8Ghz), a TL...

CosmeLiccardo
replies: 2 views: 823
grobichaud 12th May 2009

I'm recording some vox and keys (NORD stage 88) in Digital Performer 5 on my MacBook Pro (2.5 ghz, 4GB ram) through a...

anchordown
replies: 3 views: 496
anchordown 12th May 2009
replies: 3 views: 625
yumdrum 12th May 2009

Hey Guys- In the continuing conversation about these two fine products: I now have both OCD Gold and SSD 3.0 LE. I just...

relicrover
replies: 4 views: 1,615
oceantracks 12th May 2009

I'm interested in this mic for snare drum. Any user pro cons....especially compared with an SM57 or Audix i5?

rockyroad
replies: 3 views: 9,362
Enginearing 12th May 2009

SO i put it on my guide track and set the side chain insert to the doubled track thats pretty much lined up, click capture then...

ChaosCreation
replies: 3 views: 923
ChaosCreation 12th May 2009

So I am demoing this preamp, and I plugged it it and started to demo with my sm7b. There is an incredible horrible hum from the...

ChaosCreation
replies: 2 views: 718
ChaosCreation 12th May 2009

Hi all I'm looking to buy a modestly priced CD player with variable audio out level (on a front panel 'level' knob) bonus...

mixerguy
replies: 3 views: 742
mixerguy 12th May 2009

Can the Summit Audio MPC 100a's preamp be bypassed so that it takes the input from another preamp and routes it directly to the...

ellipse22
replies: 2 views: 1,644
ellipse22 12th May 2009

FMR PBC-6A. http://www.fmraudio.com/OtherFiles/PBC%20Startup.pdf i'm pretty sure they 'special mode' is totally beyond...

nathanvacha
replies: 1 views: 808
j2dafo 12th May 2009

I own a Nord Stage EX which lacks one thing -for live playing-: balanced outputs... The only thing i want to do is make the...

Recoil
replies: 6 views: 4,907
Snatchman 12th May 2009

I need to run cables from my mixer to the monitors and the layout is like this: -TRS out of mixer to TS, RCA, or XLR...

rekloos
replies: 4 views: 5,628
biggator6 12th May 2009

Hi! I am thinking ib spending around 3K on a mixer o summing box. so any suggestions? anybody tried the Equinox? how is...

AMIEL
replies: 12 views: 5,289
tommy_asakawa 12th May 2009

I had a couple of Distressors but due to being a slut to the nth degree I sold them to fund other things. gooof I really need...

Mesa4x12er
replies: 23 views: 1,793
Mesa4x12er 12th May 2009

I've only found a handfull out there. I was wondering what peoples experiences with them were and what they thought a fair used...

R 3
replies: 2 views: 4,138
R 3 11th May 2009

Hi Everybody! I'm giving a small course in musicology about aesthetics of records. Tommorow I want to talk about Eq (because...

Fishmac
replies: 10 views: 917
Fishmac 11th May 2009

Hello all, I have a recording job on soon which involves mixing a big band plus ambient mics for a very large ballroom dance...

optix
replies: 10 views: 762
climber 11th May 2009

Can anyone offer advice on mixing with a reverb pedal? What have you used? And how have you used it in the past? I'm shopping...

jambirn
replies: 2 views: 1,270
lobsterinn 11th May 2009

I recently purchased a Digimax FS and an RME Hammerfall HDSP 9652 PCI card for a monster machine that I just built. I have my...

sonixbp
replies: 1 views: 766
MidasHatesGold 11th May 2009

I have been reading for 3 days straight (and still reading)...And can not make up my mind as to which mic to buy.. Obviously I'm...

muzicmaken
replies: 14 views: 7,701
Colonel Blues 11th May 2009

how much does the type of tube effect the sound quality of a guitar amp? i'm looking at buying a used fender hot rod but it's...

YoYo Mel
replies: 48 views: 1,972
Flying_Dutchman 11th May 2009

i have a gibson es335 that a church wants to rent from me for a week. this thing is probably my most expensive guitar and we all...

LMS
replies: 15 views: 1,039
jacktadoussac 11th May 2009

Hi, I have my DDA DCM224V acting up, i have 3 PSU, the last one says 0V +12 +5 VDD +22 They all have little red leds, the VDD...

mdjice
replies: 1 views: 515
mdjice 11th May 2009

Yo, Just wanted to share that I am becoming an official slut with the impending purchase of a Thermionic Culture Rooster with an...

Hardtoe
replies: 2 views: 607
Hardtoe 11th May 2009

This baby is coming out shortly, nice one! thumbsup Universal Audio | UAD Charts http://www.dv247.com/assets/products/61809_l.jpg

kozlikha
replies: 0 views: 563
kozlikha 11th May 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search