The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 8
Views: 8
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Just wanted to share ... After logging my mostest flavourite Mag. on the Apogee site poll I got this little dingy dingy which...

Bhang
replies: 23 views: 1,457
Deleted User 13th May 2009

Hi, Still trying to decide between Adam and Focal Solo 6's. Have read a lot about both. Seems you can buy Adams easily in the...

Aperus
replies: 2 views: 719
FocalPro 13th May 2009

Hi to everyone, i was thinking to get a RME for my AD16X/DA16X, i was watching the HDSPe Raydat, and the MANDI, but i don't know...

Fabianuy
replies: 8 views: 1,212
Fabianuy 13th May 2009

hi guys! this is my first post but have reading posts for a couple of years! im about to buy a new mixer, my second. im a...

midihooker
replies: 0 views: 424
midihooker 13th May 2009

hi guys! this is my first post but have reading posts for a couple of years! im about to buy a new mixer, my second. im a...

midihooker
replies: 0 views: 536
midihooker 13th May 2009

I'm finishing up a mix and this is bringing me to the brink of insanity: PROBLEMS: 1) Guitar palm mute during end of...

Arkitecht
replies: 14 views: 2,448
MarkRB 13th May 2009

I have the opportunity to buy a friends HD3 accel rig on the cheap ($2500) and upgrade from my rig, a modded DIGI 001 running...

tofu maniac
replies: 2 views: 544
musicmatt 13th May 2009

I'm moving there in Aug, and just wondering what's up. I've visited once, and was glad to see that there's a nice downtown area...

bmsander
replies: 6 views: 715
omtayslick 13th May 2009

Hi, I found this site recently and it looks like someone here might be able to help me figure this out. I'm one of the webmasters...

jim4371
replies: 0 views: 1,178
jim4371 13th May 2009

Hi all- General question: I'm a long time Logic user and I'd like to engineer sessions at other studios in town, but they're...

infiniteposse
replies: 6 views: 816
greyskull 13th May 2009

Here is an essoteric piece of "gear" or junk rather that I came across. I could see some rapper using the samples from...

Alex Specht
replies: 2 views: 561
chrysb93065 13th May 2009

I just got a used LM off of ebay, I think it's most likely a brick... The Mac software installer wants the unit connected before...

JustinAiken
replies: 11 views: 1,103
JustinAiken 13th May 2009

hey guys. looking for some distortion pedal plugins to supplement Digidesign Eleven as it does not model any pedals. only...

gm5k
replies: 4 views: 2,927
camerondye 13th May 2009

I went on the waiting list for this pedal 2 years ago. I finally got an email saying they are available. Now at this point I...

thedommer
replies: 12 views: 1,936
thedommer 13th May 2009

wow, so I recently tried out some guitars and a bass which I currently got from a guitar builder friend of mine. And all I can...

Batchainpuller78
replies: 29 views: 1,490
Batchainpuller78 13th May 2009

Any thoughts on the new Britney record? I picked it up today and it's got a ton of bass, sounds badass... I happen to have a...

metroplex
replies: 153 views: 11,786
soultrane 13th May 2009

Is this a possible way of tracking a band live in the studio? This band is a trio with a guitarist/singer and I was going to...

sears
replies: 2 views: 996
matskull 13th May 2009

Hi guys, before I upgrade my current machine I just wanted to know from users which platform is the most stable for cubase? ...

SOLOIST101
replies: 3 views: 883
peteblues 13th May 2009

Hi, does anyone know of somewhere offering mods/upgrades for the Digi-002R in the UK, specfically the mic preamps? I'd like the...

AntManBee
replies: 1 views: 860
Iggy Poop 13th May 2009

Hi, I currently own: 1. Yamaha MG/12 mixer. 2. Alto Cle 2.0 Compressor 3. Tascam DP-01 8track recorder. Could anyone help me...

gord89
replies: 1 views: 232
Kumbari 13th May 2009

alrighty, i'm going to take a look at a Yamaha Electone BK-4C organ that is for sale in my locality. just wondering if...

dubrichie
replies: 8 views: 11,224
monomono 13th May 2009

Hey guys, Researching the media manufacturing industry and looking for articles/reports/details on competition within the...

Cruz Azul
replies: 0 views: 419
Cruz Azul 13th May 2009

hey im into recording acoustic guitars, got aea and brauners here, still..... i got a clients who tells me you can also plug...

ZEBRAAA
replies: 34 views: 1,861
Barish 13th May 2009

Propellerhead Record - Latest news, videos, raves | ReasonStation Some new news. Call it placebo or wishful thinking but I can...

eclectic
replies: 5 views: 3,104
greatgreatriver 13th May 2009

trying to make a choice on a firewire interface for small vo studio setup-- i have an opportunity for a tc konnekt 6 at a really...

mikeshep
replies: 3 views: 1,380
Graal 13th May 2009

Is it really necessary to talk this much about gear, or do we loose focus on much more important things, like techniques, musical...

Flying_Dutchman
replies: 32 views: 1,421
gainreduction 13th May 2009

been reading a lot about two track 1/4" and 1/2" as an archival solution and was wondering if anyone has given thought...

quantumpsych
replies: 1 views: 519
quantumpsych 13th May 2009

Hey everyone, I'm still somewhat new to the slutz forums and I've searched on here, but would like your decision on which delay...

L-Rey
replies: 5 views: 1,461
gem 13th May 2009

Not that anyone needs to be "relieved," lol... but I was just reading this (copy/pasted from a larger...

Dale Turner
replies: 1 views: 945
lord toranaga 13th May 2009

im not sure wether I should get a compressor and use that with two versatile mics? AT 4050, sm7b. Or sell those mics and have...

Rredline
replies: 3 views: 569
ChaosCreation 13th May 2009

I've got a project studio and I'm on a budget... I want to expand my mic collection enough to record a 4 mic drum setup (see Sean...

popvulture
replies: 6 views: 920
warhead 13th May 2009

A lot of recordings that I have been listening to have 2 separate guitar tracks, one panned left, one panned right. I do this...

itssallcalypso
replies: 6 views: 1,742
rcb4t2 13th May 2009

My Gibson Songwriter Deluxe has an internal pickup that's become loose. How should I go about re-seating it? Is it just sticky...

mbradzick
replies: 1 views: 461
mbradzick 13th May 2009

Thanks for checking out my post. Any info would be much much appreciated! What mic would you recommend for the vocalist on this...

bunky
replies: 7 views: 740
bunky 13th May 2009

in my case, I'm running audio out of my D/A-16x through some outboard, then into a dangerous 2bus-LT for summing. I mean after...

otobianki74
replies: 10 views: 1,429
seagleson 13th May 2009

is there somehting like this?

tarabok
replies: 0 views: 514
tarabok 13th May 2009

I'm looking into a 24 track inline console and was looking for some opinions. So if you'd like to share an opinion (please do!)...

Bguzaldo
replies: 0 views: 653
Bguzaldo 13th May 2009

I picked up this Audioarts console I found online back in Feb. I'm trying to decide whether to keep it or not, unfortunately...

Brody Murakami
replies: 11 views: 1,354
Brody Murakami 13th May 2009

Hi, I've come across a second had hammond organ for my studio which I'm interested in buying and the seller has stated that its a...

Hurricane
replies: 2 views: 1,624
Hurricane 13th May 2009

So I picked up 2 unidyne III usa made sm57's today. I've looked around and I can't find a picture of one that looks the same as...

pinky
replies: 0 views: 727
pinky 13th May 2009
replies: 0 views: 1,653
Gardner 13th May 2009

After a long searching i just find out the Flux plugins here: www.sonus.si and they have absolutly great prices -40% off for all...

mattsplace
replies: 14 views: 2,195
T_R_S 13th May 2009

I saw on the distressor site that they were using there compressor towards pre reported drums on there computer? How do you...

ChaosCreation
replies: 9 views: 859
ChaosCreation 12th May 2009

I'm just an amatuer doing this for fun and personal satisfaction. For all you pro's how is the engineering business, and how do...

Magnum29465
replies: 60 views: 3,512
Musiclab 12th May 2009

I know this has been discussed before but I thought i'd just share a few things/ask a few things. I've just come back from a...

Johnm73
replies: 13 views: 819
psycho_monkey 12th May 2009

Yup looked at the threads and it seems no one there has actually made this comparisson yet. so i whould like to hear those...

meymia
replies: 2 views: 769
meymia 12th May 2009

Does anyone yet have actual hands-on experience with these yet? My main concern relates to the high freq. bump designed into...

hollywood_steve
replies: 2 views: 1,379
hollywood_steve 12th May 2009

Alright folks, After many hours searching this forum and reading back a few years, I am brought to actually start a new...

Akoppenheffer
replies: 3 views: 594
Akoppenheffer 12th May 2009

A buddy of mine in Nashville says that 2 labels are asking mixers to mix ITB..for total recall reasons.mezed Has anyone else...

indie
replies: 135 views: 8,398
ology 12th May 2009

Based on internet search engine results: hypebot: Music Creation Software Popularity Index

NoizyNinja
replies: 1 views: 1,196
voicegenius 12th May 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search