The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi guys, before I upgrade my current machine I just wanted to know from users which platform is the most stable for cubase? ...

SOLOIST101
replies: 3 views: 883
peteblues 13th May 2009

Hi, does anyone know of somewhere offering mods/upgrades for the Digi-002R in the UK, specfically the mic preamps? I'd like the...

AntManBee
replies: 1 views: 859
Iggy Poop 13th May 2009

Hi, I currently own: 1. Yamaha MG/12 mixer. 2. Alto Cle 2.0 Compressor 3. Tascam DP-01 8track recorder. Could anyone help me...

gord89
replies: 1 views: 232
Kumbari 13th May 2009

alrighty, i'm going to take a look at a Yamaha Electone BK-4C organ that is for sale in my locality. just wondering if...

dubrichie
replies: 8 views: 11,213
monomono 13th May 2009

Hey guys, Researching the media manufacturing industry and looking for articles/reports/details on competition within the...

Cruz Azul
replies: 0 views: 419
Cruz Azul 13th May 2009

hey im into recording acoustic guitars, got aea and brauners here, still..... i got a clients who tells me you can also plug...

ZEBRAAA
replies: 34 views: 1,856
Barish 13th May 2009

Propellerhead Record - Latest news, videos, raves | ReasonStation Some new news. Call it placebo or wishful thinking but I can...

eclectic
replies: 5 views: 3,102
greatgreatriver 13th May 2009

trying to make a choice on a firewire interface for small vo studio setup-- i have an opportunity for a tc konnekt 6 at a really...

mikeshep
replies: 3 views: 1,380
Graal 13th May 2009

Is it really necessary to talk this much about gear, or do we loose focus on much more important things, like techniques, musical...

Flying_Dutchman
replies: 32 views: 1,420
gainreduction 13th May 2009

been reading a lot about two track 1/4" and 1/2" as an archival solution and was wondering if anyone has given thought...

quantumpsych
replies: 1 views: 518
quantumpsych 13th May 2009

Hey everyone, I'm still somewhat new to the slutz forums and I've searched on here, but would like your decision on which delay...

L-Rey
replies: 5 views: 1,461
gem 13th May 2009

Not that anyone needs to be "relieved," lol... but I was just reading this (copy/pasted from a larger...

Dale Turner
replies: 1 views: 945
lord toranaga 13th May 2009

im not sure wether I should get a compressor and use that with two versatile mics? AT 4050, sm7b. Or sell those mics and have...

Rredline
replies: 3 views: 569
ChaosCreation 13th May 2009

I've got a project studio and I'm on a budget... I want to expand my mic collection enough to record a 4 mic drum setup (see Sean...

popvulture
replies: 6 views: 920
warhead 13th May 2009

A lot of recordings that I have been listening to have 2 separate guitar tracks, one panned left, one panned right. I do this...

itssallcalypso
replies: 6 views: 1,741
rcb4t2 13th May 2009

My Gibson Songwriter Deluxe has an internal pickup that's become loose. How should I go about re-seating it? Is it just sticky...

mbradzick
replies: 1 views: 461
mbradzick 13th May 2009

Thanks for checking out my post. Any info would be much much appreciated! What mic would you recommend for the vocalist on this...

bunky
replies: 7 views: 740
bunky 13th May 2009

in my case, I'm running audio out of my D/A-16x through some outboard, then into a dangerous 2bus-LT for summing. I mean after...

otobianki74
replies: 10 views: 1,427
seagleson 13th May 2009

is there somehting like this?

tarabok
replies: 0 views: 514
tarabok 13th May 2009

I'm looking into a 24 track inline console and was looking for some opinions. So if you'd like to share an opinion (please do!)...

Bguzaldo
replies: 0 views: 653
Bguzaldo 13th May 2009

I picked up this Audioarts console I found online back in Feb. I'm trying to decide whether to keep it or not, unfortunately...

Brody Murakami
replies: 11 views: 1,353
Brody Murakami 13th May 2009

Hi, I've come across a second had hammond organ for my studio which I'm interested in buying and the seller has stated that its a...

Hurricane
replies: 2 views: 1,620
Hurricane 13th May 2009

So I picked up 2 unidyne III usa made sm57's today. I've looked around and I can't find a picture of one that looks the same as...

pinky
replies: 0 views: 727
pinky 13th May 2009
replies: 0 views: 1,653
Gardner 13th May 2009

After a long searching i just find out the Flux plugins here: www.sonus.si and they have absolutly great prices -40% off for all...

mattsplace
replies: 14 views: 2,195
T_R_S 13th May 2009

I saw on the distressor site that they were using there compressor towards pre reported drums on there computer? How do you...

ChaosCreation
replies: 9 views: 858
ChaosCreation 12th May 2009

I'm just an amatuer doing this for fun and personal satisfaction. For all you pro's how is the engineering business, and how do...

Magnum29465
replies: 60 views: 3,509
Musiclab 12th May 2009

I know this has been discussed before but I thought i'd just share a few things/ask a few things. I've just come back from a...

Johnm73
replies: 13 views: 819
psycho_monkey 12th May 2009

Yup looked at the threads and it seems no one there has actually made this comparisson yet. so i whould like to hear those...

meymia
replies: 2 views: 767
meymia 12th May 2009

Does anyone yet have actual hands-on experience with these yet? My main concern relates to the high freq. bump designed into...

hollywood_steve
replies: 2 views: 1,379
hollywood_steve 12th May 2009

Alright folks, After many hours searching this forum and reading back a few years, I am brought to actually start a new...

Akoppenheffer
replies: 3 views: 594
Akoppenheffer 12th May 2009

A buddy of mine in Nashville says that 2 labels are asking mixers to mix ITB..for total recall reasons.mezed Has anyone else...

indie
replies: 135 views: 8,394
ology 12th May 2009

Based on internet search engine results: hypebot: Music Creation Software Popularity Index

NoizyNinja
replies: 1 views: 1,195
voicegenius 12th May 2009

I have been looking for a 1u 8-channel ad-da converter with adat connections but here in Europe Lynx and Apogee are over my...

bram
replies: 2 views: 693
James Lehmann 12th May 2009

Hey there, I'm looking for a good computer program to keep things organized... invoices, scheduling, recall, etc. StudioSuite 8...

Rock Fraser
replies: 9 views: 1,455
Makinithappen 12th May 2009

So, the live "scratch" DI AC guitar has now become the keeper tracks due to lack of time/funds to retrack them. This is...

Jayro_Rockola
replies: 7 views: 864
Jayro_Rockola 12th May 2009

Hello all. I have a question about full sail. I know it's not a popular subject. And I don't really care to hear all the...

sluttygearhere
replies: 8 views: 2,044
hazelmossobrien 12th May 2009

Just poped this CD in and wow what a recording! I now remember how my JBL's are supposed to sound! Fricken Huge. Recorded in 1993...

cfdude
replies: 30 views: 4,594
TurboJets 12th May 2009

Hey, I'm looking for some good examples of hard paper copy invoices. Any help would be great, thanks.

Rock Fraser
replies: 3 views: 1,881
Makinithappen 12th May 2009

A buddy of mine is building his own cajòn from a kit. He will have to cut the hole himself and was wondering if giving it a...

andychamp
replies: 1 views: 571
tINY 12th May 2009

Hi, I played a bit with voxengo span, and what I saw was the picture I have attached. Its my noise floor of the line ins of my...

mdoelger
replies: 4 views: 609
tINY 12th May 2009

i lost the power brick that came with my phantom power. can i just go to a store and get one with the same dc voltage? thanks

colifato
replies: 1 views: 423
tINY 12th May 2009

Just saw Star Trek tonight. Star Fleet council chambers used a crap load of Blue mics. Good to know they will be around and...

PDC
replies: 12 views: 1,005
James Lehmann 12th May 2009

I remember when this record came out (16 years ago!), I played this single loud on the stereo, not knowing what would happen. ...

Silver Sonya
replies: 22 views: 1,303
BradD 12th May 2009

Scotty Moore - The Studios I thought some of you would enjoy a look at these famous studios. Quote from the site: "in this...

JCM
replies: 0 views: 606
JCM 12th May 2009

my studio has 4 bass traps in it,them home made of rockwool etc tho ever since i put them up it seems ive got Asmtha and...

HOTC
replies: 18 views: 3,651
Flying_Dutchman 12th May 2009

ok not much of an expert when it comes to mic pre's but i own an apogee ensemble ,my mate has got an neve 8801 going cheap ,what...

gussyg2007
replies: 11 views: 1,631
gorillainthemix 12th May 2009

To get matched pairs of Mullards, JJs, and the rest of the gang . . . Thanks!

wshaw
replies: 18 views: 1,334
JustinAiken 12th May 2009

Hi there, Sadly the PSU of my D&R 8000 is defect, so I have to disconnect it from the console and bring it to a tech. I...

Indicator
replies: 2 views: 487
Indicator 12th May 2009

This stuff is deeper than the Marianas Trench - totally gorgeous music... great voice... great lyrics... really natural...

Blast9
replies: 6 views: 835
Blast9 12th May 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search