The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have a RME Fireface 400 in my rack and I placed a DBX 164 compressor directly above it. I was using the compressor and the RME...

Beneficial
replies: 3 views: 1,013
DrDeltaM 14th May 2009

Anyone tried em - have any info? I want to get a piar but im not...

TLMUSIC
replies: 2 views: 1,038
Søren Bendixen 14th May 2009

so theres LOADs of control surfaces out there now, but does anyone know what was the first control surface? and what it had on...

lacesoutdom
replies: 0 views: 491
lacesoutdom 14th May 2009

does anybody knows a guy around berlin who is good in repairing old desks? my 12chn. trident needs an expert! thx

pete
replies: 15 views: 1,895
Analog Steve 14th May 2009

im recording a singer and tried many differnt mics/preamps but when the singer goes high and sings louder theres a top...

finlove
replies: 0 views: 573
finlove 14th May 2009

Hello all, I wonder if there is a way to get this software for cheaper than an arm and leg at the retailers (around $500 plus...

austintx
replies: 31 views: 1,895
Darth Preamp 14th May 2009

I used to use these quite often. Did some critical listening and realized that when boosting these are simply not good EQ's. I...

Lazer Toms
replies: 5 views: 1,259
sevendaysoff 14th May 2009

Hello, I might be in the wrong part of the forum but I couldn´t find the right place so sorry if it is wrong ... For those who...

benhunk
replies: 5 views: 2,672
benhunk 14th May 2009

I'd like to hook an Aurora 16 into a system that is using a MOTU2408 as the interface...I want to record at 88.2 and apparently...

nickynicknick
replies: 4 views: 521
Fuzzy Logic 14th May 2009

Hi. I think u understand me . I'm trying to find this kind of comp . Some people recommend me Alan Smart C1 . Any other idea...

tonevision
replies: 5 views: 1,020
redroom 14th May 2009

What back-up software should I get for my DAW? I have a separate external hard drive that gave me "Memeo Auto Back-up and...

root
replies: 20 views: 2,506
frans 14th May 2009

I'm compiling my sound setup now and I'm wondering if it is better to go with just a field mixer for now or just go ahead and buy...

Yancey Pon
replies: 4 views: 548
kooz 14th May 2009

beyerdynamic m818 Hello! Does anyone know this mics?Are they good for overheads? I have the chance to get a used pair...

Kazim Bo
replies: 0 views: 3,652
Kazim Bo 14th May 2009

Hi I've begun panning dead (or almost) left, right or center. It has helped in regards to clarity (or making space for clouding...

GeorgeHayduke
replies: 18 views: 2,801
Mojo 14th May 2009

sorry it`s a youtube clip , (with a dog in it... a Weimaraner) lol YouTube - Max the Weimaraner from 8 wks to 8 mths - See...

nifti-dot
replies: 7 views: 4,520
dbbubba 14th May 2009

Hi there, I can really use some help with a strange Lightpipe related problem. Let me explain... I have this live monitoring...

n00bdimmu-danny
replies: 1 views: 483
Enginearing 14th May 2009

Hey guys I'm that stressed out by this particular issue that I thought GearSlutz is the only place that can help. I recently...

Melodican
replies: 6 views: 926
Enginearing 14th May 2009

I see the Mackie Big Knob is a popular choice for a control room talkback and monitoring switching when not using a console. Does...

bluechips
replies: 4 views: 684
bluechips 14th May 2009

Hi is there any difference in steven slate drums version 1 vs the latest version? I was told that the new one is the same as the...

peeweedrummer
replies: 4 views: 614
peeweedrummer 14th May 2009

Hello all, One night 2 years ago a dear friend hung out all night as we played, chatted, and ultimately wrote a song at around...

Terry McInturff
replies: 61 views: 3,417
A_SN 14th May 2009

Hey guys, Im trying to get a better snare sound in my mixes but they always end up sounding shapeless... no dfinition, like just...

rgr22
replies: 10 views: 2,308
James Meeker 14th May 2009

Hi all, simple question... Does the Dave Smith Evolver keyboard arpeggiator transmit over midi? thanks!

boidos
replies: 0 views: 1,011
boidos 14th May 2009

I am throwing around the idea of mixing a live show over the internet. This is a two week gig and I can't make it until the...

tms8707056
replies: 0 views: 884
tms8707056 14th May 2009

I just bought a Mutator, and I was wondering if anyone had some tips for the unit. Specifically, how would I achieve that smooth...

rszanto
replies: 2 views: 824
rszanto 14th May 2009

Hey friends, looking for high quality vst plug to be able to play the Bansuri if possible with keyswitches ... Also looking for...

soundgeezer
replies: 5 views: 9,756
malekmusic 14th May 2009

I'm a royal newbee - soon to be the proud owner of a SHURE SM7B - it is now on its way over the Atlantic Ocean and will probably...

queenofnorway
replies: 8 views: 4,561
queenofnorway 14th May 2009

So I've been recording for about 4 years in a semi-professional manner. Gear Highlights: Sonar7, Profire2626, Grace m101 pre,...

James Krumhansl
replies: 1 views: 711
James Krumhansl 14th May 2009

I hope I didn't just lose one of my monitors. I accidentally had an extremely loud burst go through my Genelec 1030s (entirely...

Studio Dweller
replies: 0 views: 685
Studio Dweller 14th May 2009

Hello... Last night while tracking i set up a bass rig next to my studer and i believe due to the vibrations of the bass cab...

chrisg.
replies: 6 views: 896
tombak 14th May 2009

hello i need some informations: which speaker cable for the ns10? i've seen 2/4/6 conductor cables, why? i know there is a...

foolishgardener
replies: 2 views: 611
Teddy Ray 14th May 2009

Hi guys Just got my RNC compressor and Onyx mixer. I setup channel one and two with trs insert cables to my RNC. I realize I...

Jeffguitar
replies: 2 views: 1,106
MarkRB 14th May 2009

If you download all the EQs at VK site "Hear the Gear" (select the gear at the right side upper corner): Neve 1073...

neon
replies: 16 views: 1,929
tiny333 14th May 2009

I have an ensemble but it doesnt have enough ins and outs!! any suggestions? cheap analogue desk or something?

Audio Child
replies: 3 views: 772
ddageek 14th May 2009

although I'm doing quite nicely with my vdrums/vst drum libraries, my friend and I have booked a studio to practice recording...

BigJunk
replies: 3 views: 927
cheu78 14th May 2009

I am a total novice in recording, but am really anxious to learn. I am running an M-Audio Profire 2626 into my Macbook Pro and...

Buton777
replies: 2 views: 680
Buton777 13th May 2009

I am running a macbook pro with an mbox2 and pro tools, Is it possible to to get a set of preamps made by a third party to use in...

NateG
replies: 12 views: 1,312
salo 13th May 2009

I own a 2.4GHz intel core 2 duo 2GB memory. Is this strong enough to run pro tools? It seems the best option for my needs...

halfmoonman
replies: 10 views: 715
Ben B 13th May 2009

Just wanted to share ... After logging my mostest flavourite Mag. on the Apogee site poll I got this little dingy dingy which...

Bhang
replies: 23 views: 1,457
Deleted User 13th May 2009

Hi, Still trying to decide between Adam and Focal Solo 6's. Have read a lot about both. Seems you can buy Adams easily in the...

Aperus
replies: 2 views: 719
FocalPro 13th May 2009

Hi to everyone, i was thinking to get a RME for my AD16X/DA16X, i was watching the HDSPe Raydat, and the MANDI, but i don't know...

Fabianuy
replies: 8 views: 1,211
Fabianuy 13th May 2009

hi guys! this is my first post but have reading posts for a couple of years! im about to buy a new mixer, my second. im a...

midihooker
replies: 0 views: 424
midihooker 13th May 2009

hi guys! this is my first post but have reading posts for a couple of years! im about to buy a new mixer, my second. im a...

midihooker
replies: 0 views: 536
midihooker 13th May 2009

I'm finishing up a mix and this is bringing me to the brink of insanity: PROBLEMS: 1) Guitar palm mute during end of...

Arkitecht
replies: 14 views: 2,448
MarkRB 13th May 2009

I have the opportunity to buy a friends HD3 accel rig on the cheap ($2500) and upgrade from my rig, a modded DIGI 001 running...

tofu maniac
replies: 2 views: 544
musicmatt 13th May 2009

I'm moving there in Aug, and just wondering what's up. I've visited once, and was glad to see that there's a nice downtown area...

bmsander
replies: 6 views: 715
omtayslick 13th May 2009

Hi, I found this site recently and it looks like someone here might be able to help me figure this out. I'm one of the webmasters...

jim4371
replies: 0 views: 1,177
jim4371 13th May 2009

Hi all- General question: I'm a long time Logic user and I'd like to engineer sessions at other studios in town, but they're...

infiniteposse
replies: 6 views: 813
greyskull 13th May 2009

Here is an essoteric piece of "gear" or junk rather that I came across. I could see some rapper using the samples from...

Alex Specht
replies: 2 views: 561
chrysb93065 13th May 2009

I just got a used LM off of ebay, I think it's most likely a brick... The Mac software installer wants the unit connected before...

JustinAiken
replies: 11 views: 1,103
JustinAiken 13th May 2009

hey guys. looking for some distortion pedal plugins to supplement Digidesign Eleven as it does not model any pedals. only...

gm5k
replies: 4 views: 2,927
camerondye 13th May 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search