The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Looking to get a pair of utility LDC's (primarily for vox and overheads, but also some potential use on acoustic guitars, cabs,...

KrisNY
replies: 5 views: 3,947
holger 16th May 2009

Gillian Welch on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Videos 1st song called Wrecking Ball. Any advice is...

Diegel
replies: 21 views: 7,861
Pippo 16th May 2009

I need someone with experience editing a capella group vocals in LA this weekend. Huge time crunch. Need to edit and tune 4 songs...

gsharp
replies: 2 views: 752
gsharp 16th May 2009

I HAVE PURCHASED A SOUNDCRAFT GHOST 24 WITH EXPANDER AND METER BRIDGE AND I CANT SEEM TO GET THE METER BRIDGE TO DO ANYTHING..CAN...

IMAKEHITZ
replies: 6 views: 862
IMAKEHITZ 16th May 2009

Any ideas? Looks like a UK mains...

gareth.h.rees
replies: 8 views: 940
poncival 16th May 2009

I ran across a set of mono block SS Quad Eight amplifiers for sale and was wondering if anyone has every heard or used them. ...

turnstile
replies: 5 views: 911
turnstile 16th May 2009

Hi I have crash the -15 and the +16 v in my Neve V Rack Power Supply Unit... the component are burn ! Des anyone have the...

Ritchie
replies: 3 views: 916
Barish 16th May 2009

Hey guys, I bought the APA 32 from waves where you get a free qclone and IR-light license and I just downloaded qclone from...

soundgeezer
replies: 12 views: 1,450
TonyBelmont 16th May 2009

For the guys (and gals) who like to go with the hybrid workflow route in their studios, there's no doubt why the integration of...

Red Dog
replies: 10 views: 2,780
gregovertone 16th May 2009

Hi! After how many hours of straight work (heat speaking) do you tend to let your gear to cool down and for how long?

meymia
replies: 1 views: 431
Pasta4lnch 16th May 2009

Hi, You can check out my latest album at ORIENTAL JAM Please give me some feedback regarding the mixing, tracking and...

jujumies
replies: 0 views: 471
jujumies 16th May 2009

So, I'm thinking of getting a Chandler TG1. I just record myself and friends and aim for getting that Fairchild, TG sound. I have...

houndog328
replies: 7 views: 872
gwailoh 16th May 2009

I recently sold my lunchbox and a few modules so I ordered a new lunchbox. Arrived today, and it's got a major problem. The...

dbjp
replies: 6 views: 643
dbjp 16th May 2009

Hi guys - can you help me understand what I got here? (I'm in DADGAD) I think: 1st chord is A7 sus4 add 9? 2nd chord Is a...

Blast9
replies: 18 views: 1,756
rack gear 16th May 2009

I'm trying to find the best gear for a very simple set up. I'm using Korg Triton Keyboard, Akai DPS 12 (used for vocals) ...

zbailey
replies: 0 views: 453
zbailey 16th May 2009

I'm thinking about getting a pair of these custom IEM's and was wondering if anybody has heard anything about them?? Which one...

Neruk
replies: 1 views: 1,358
Neruk 16th May 2009

Hi all, Lets say I had a single decent mix and listened to this mix on: A) cans ... and then B) speakers ... What would...

jlsgear
replies: 8 views: 1,822
White Falcon 16th May 2009

ive been asked to get a sound as close to this as possible. ive attached a small looped wav of the sound that's at the...

letsdance
replies: 5 views: 747
letsdance 16th May 2009

Hi guys, My apologies if you don't think this should be in high end. I know a $1000 retail mic probably isn't to you, so...

tratledge
replies: 1 views: 614
monsterz 16th May 2009

Has anyone heard this yet? I was listening to NPR the other day when the reviewer caught my attention by saying that St. Vincent...

2A Batterie
replies: 6 views: 964
skopje 16th May 2009

Both the Great River 2NV and Vintage Design DMP look like amazing work for the price if you want to take the Neve...

soupking
replies: 25 views: 6,847
greatgreatriver 16th May 2009

i want some new overheads! i think it's time to build up my microphone selection a bit more! especially now i have my room,...

dominic hoenig
replies: 9 views: 897
dominic hoenig 16th May 2009

Hello, I m planning to buy a preamp and mic, for VO and music. So I want something that can do both... I was planning Apogee...

taxicaron
replies: 5 views: 769
vly 16th May 2009

Here are some shots of the factory in CA from a week or so ago lots of DRS-1's almost ready to roll

Sniperschool
replies: 4 views: 854
digitalM 16th May 2009

Im not sure if this is the right forum for this but what the hell.... This album is stunningly beautiful. I love the songs on...

DRC
replies: 33 views: 8,845
jruberto 16th May 2009

hey guys, if everyone isnt tired of topics like this, i could use some recommendations for a new vocal microphone. right now i...

photoresistor
replies: 13 views: 2,166
photoresistor 16th May 2009

So, tell me about your TUBE-TECH CL 1B. i am getting the feeling that i NEED one of these..... thoughts?

Jeff16years
replies: 17 views: 5,358
rockstar_josh 16th May 2009

Sorry if this is a stupidly basic question, but what is the process that one usually goes by to play at a club? Does the club...

rszanto
replies: 1 views: 793
James Lugo 16th May 2009

I dont have a lunchbox, so if anyone wants to take it for a spin, ill send her out to play with for a bit. just shoot me a PM.

Teddy Ray
replies: 0 views: 1,270
Teddy Ray 16th May 2009

I want to customize my synthsesizer but I need help finding them. I need to know if there are any sites like FATAR Thanks

ClaudioAudio
replies: 2 views: 5,069
Ravenclaw 16th May 2009

Hey Guys . Does any of you have any experience with or heard of anyone that used a Equalizer that gave them an agressive edgy...

Top40Music
replies: 4 views: 696
dpianomn 16th May 2009

Ok Two long drum sessions and I can't understand the mistery of snare sounds. First of all lets get this straight: I wanted as...

IzzyRock
replies: 31 views: 5,773
GrooveJungle 16th May 2009

Hi all- I'm refining my monitoring setup and I just found out about these today and am eager to learn more about them. Sadly,...

infiniteposse
replies: 3 views: 845
davey boy 16th May 2009

... the studio sessions video bonus? Gahan sings in a SM7 but what's that mic Gore uses? here's a picture could someone help...

routine
replies: 3 views: 1,088
FireMoon 16th May 2009

just trying to figure out how to leave bad feedback for a fellow gs member who decided to take money and not contact me the...

wannaberocker
replies: 7 views: 716
wannaberocker 16th May 2009

Hi. I'm new to these wonderful forums and found them already very informative and professional. The question is this: I'v...

barak
replies: 2 views: 1,256
Jeezo 16th May 2009

When micing my guitar amp, I use two mics: 1) SM 57 off axis at the speaker cone 2) Royer 121 about a foot back dead center on...

jeffatbkk
replies: 4 views: 516
jeffatbkk 16th May 2009

hello, i've just relized.. the krk grills are really ugly! and if you don't have the grills they are ugly because there is the...

foolishgardener
replies: 4 views: 1,338
AllAboutTone 16th May 2009

I'm shipping an expensive piece of gear from LA to NY. can anybody recommend a bonded packing company who may have experience...

otobianki74
replies: 0 views: 424
otobianki74 16th May 2009

which has better converters?

synth
replies: 9 views: 1,124
Stepwise Sound 16th May 2009

Fellow PT users.... WHAT do you use for chorus and/or doubling in the MAC/PT environment? I have Waves' Doubler, TL Phase, and...

chrysb93065
replies: 10 views: 1,318
Stepwise Sound 16th May 2009

Although there have been several threads covering this unit, I'm interested in using it primarily for tracking rock style vocals....

Rockin Daddy
replies: 2 views: 1,257
tombak 16th May 2009

I just got an RME ADI-8 Pro to complement my 2882 2D expanded (non-DSP). I'll be analog summing at mixdown to the Dangerous...

highsage
replies: 3 views: 1,143
ddageek 16th May 2009

This is probably of interest to no one but I was working on a composition and at the end it is just AIR Mini Grand and...

weezul
replies: 0 views: 610
weezul 15th May 2009

Hello everyone, I would like to buy a stereo-set of small diaphragm microphones mostly for : acoustic guitar, nylon, guitar,...

benhunk
replies: 9 views: 881
starfighter 15th May 2009

I just got the level pilot from tc electronics which is literally a volume knob for d/a's that don't have volume control. Prior...

henge
replies: 7 views: 1,095
joeq 15th May 2009

Thinking of relocating up that way and wondering if there are any areas that aren't AS expensive (will be renting for a while),...

Bounce
replies: 2 views: 1,858
Bounce 15th May 2009

Hey, just got a used MXL V69me on ebay and I love how it sounds, but there seems to be a hum problem. I put a Sovtek tube in it,...

Chris Lago
replies: 4 views: 546
Chris Lago 15th May 2009

Not only are these the best Studio monitors built to date but they have the absolute best customer service out there. Had an...

Diegel
replies: 48 views: 5,256
HookedOnHardware 15th May 2009

shure mixer equilezer If it has a power supply and works, you think it's worth $150? I can't find any Vintage Shure mixing...

Blu Exile
replies: 6 views: 1,137
Berolzheimer 15th May 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search