The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I posted this in the hip hop forums for vocals but I know they apply to annything and I would like to get this thread started for...

skiroy
replies: 4 views: 2,329
Vum 22nd May 2009

Looking to make a move from my DA7's which have been very good to me. Thinking about the dm3200, which can be used as a...

quincyg
replies: 7 views: 753
Jazzooo 22nd May 2009

I'm considering selling my PCM-80. I mostly use it for verbs but it has some other cool effect. What plugin would be superior as...

OneUp Ent
replies: 3 views: 558
OneUp Ent 22nd May 2009

So anyone else been hearing the same buzz going around as I have? I hear the NIN and Janes tour isnt what its cracked up to be....

CISUM
replies: 12 views: 889
Trancetones 22nd May 2009

Hi GS, I'm tracing to 2" lately on an MCI JH24 at 15ips. I'm trying to push my levels as much as possible without...

soupking
replies: 8 views: 986
soupking 22nd May 2009

I feel bombared by all the software vst synths out there! Could somebody educate me a bit on the different types and ones used...

arkmabat
replies: 2 views: 559
Ethan Winer 22nd May 2009

Hi There, R these units NE good?! I don't know them, but I have to work in a studio next week where these two Orbans (together...

Gie-Sound
replies: 9 views: 9,323
gwailoh 22nd May 2009

Hello, I'm looking to upgrade from my Allen And Heath Mix Wizzard to something with 16 pre/eqs. I don't need any Aux, FX sends...

Rednose
replies: 2 views: 581
Rednose 22nd May 2009

I don't need all the channels thats on the RME, but it's the soundquality that interests me. I have a edirol today, but thinking...

m&m's
replies: 12 views: 2,047
m&m's 22nd May 2009

1.I noticed when I play the 9th to the iii and vii0 chords in Major(have tried adding 9ths to minor yet so fill me in on them...

skiroy
replies: 19 views: 1,341
fallforward 22nd May 2009

Hi, I am looking for a cheap but good mixing console i just have 5k to spend for a recording mixing console, i was watching...

Fabianuy
replies: 47 views: 5,210
Fabianuy 22nd May 2009

Does anyone have any experience with using the C 451 E (single, without pad atm) for recording a Violin? Any...

oletorjus
replies: 1 views: 1,565
Steffmo 22nd May 2009

DTV

I don't subscribe to Cable or Satellite because i'm never home long enough to justify the expense. I bought the New converter box...

Jedi Patel
replies: 2 views: 524
monomono 22nd May 2009

I have my bass player's Peavey BASIC 12 practice amp. Its having a problem: It turns on, all the LEDs turn on, but no sound can...

dosilegecko
replies: 2 views: 530
dosilegecko 22nd May 2009

Hello Im trying to really learn the ins and outs of micing a piano. Reading the posts I found the following, " I'd start...

skiroy
replies: 9 views: 1,676
lotus1 22nd May 2009

Sorry if I missed it, I couldn't see one looking down the forum list. Thanks!

alexis
replies: 2 views: 453
Kris 22nd May 2009

Hi, I am not sure if EVERY portable recorder has the same issue... But at least my H-09HR is ... Suppose I am...

piggy915
replies: 0 views: 536
piggy915 22nd May 2009

what to do with a singer that has a great voice but when he gets in the booth he just can't do a good job. He still sings the...

Jeff16years
replies: 50 views: 4,444
gussyg2007 22nd May 2009

Hi, I haven't pulled my old 103 out in a while but one thing i remember is it had PLENTY of output /low self-noise. Just...

mikeshep
replies: 2 views: 537
John Eppstein 22nd May 2009

Hi, Does anyone have experiences with Studer pr-99? Is it any good? Simo Orpana Studio Bad Mama

jujumies
replies: 0 views: 501
jujumies 22nd May 2009

I posted a similar post in the Amps sub forum, but have not received any replies. My amp has been buzzing, kind of like an...

Sword in Hand
replies: 4 views: 2,166
Sword in Hand 22nd May 2009

I know to cut Eq with a narrower O bandwidth than when Im boosting but I have no idea what that looks like. I think Im cutting at...

skiroy
replies: 7 views: 1,531
TonyBelmont 22nd May 2009

hello i'm looking for tube pre/comp/eq to smooth the edges, usually i like the sound of tube with a lot of headroom, i've no...

elan
replies: 20 views: 1,117
Penny 22nd May 2009

I just got the Monster Pro 2500 power conditioner. On the back, it has power inputs for a few different types of gear. It has...

PhilipJ
replies: 5 views: 3,286
AMIEL 22nd May 2009

Ok..Here is my setup - Neumann TLM 49 Great River ME1NV RME ADI-2 Mbox I am recording only vocals for references and am using...

chaotic1200
replies: 4 views: 619
Jeff Braun 22nd May 2009

So I'm looking to get a few cds or records to add to my already massive collection and I'm wondering if anyone had any...

absolutkj
replies: 85 views: 41,408
vixapphire 22nd May 2009

Im just picking up a bass so bare with me.Would I basically approach player the notes like how I would player with my left hand...

skiroy
replies: 10 views: 3,523
Sqye 22nd May 2009

I acquired one of these recently. I love the thing except for there is very little headroom on the input before distortion. I...

musical5
replies: 0 views: 4,023
musical5 22nd May 2009

Is there anyone familiar with the C12a or c12b (not the C12) and the original same ck12 cap C414 (comb)?? I'm wondering what the...

Jim Kerr
replies: 7 views: 2,125
foxmana 22nd May 2009

Hey guys, I'm tossing up whether to shell out for a distressor (or other hardware comp) or get a couple more pres for the studio...

colonel_sanders
replies: 5 views: 760
colonel_sanders 22nd May 2009

Hey guys, Looking for a good all-rounder comp and the 5043 looks like a good one. I'd love to hear opinions from people using...

mds
replies: 12 views: 1,851
BadJones 22nd May 2009

I didn't notice this until, well a month ago. Looking at the outboard rack (and don't mistake this as bragging) I have most...

Mr. Man
replies: 9 views: 890
BadJones 22nd May 2009

(Songs not sogs obviously- sorry for the typo) I seem to remember a new online place that provide wav and aiff files to...

Lazer Toms
replies: 1 views: 444
mbradzick 22nd May 2009

Hey Guys! I currently have Samson Rubicon R6a Monitors but my room is about 5 by 3,5m wide. The room is untreated (yeah, I know...

thx1138
replies: 17 views: 1,091
pultech 22nd May 2009

bottom line Is it worth the extra DOUGH?

ChaosCreation
replies: 7 views: 1,293
DontLetMeDrown 22nd May 2009

Hey guys, anyone using this version of the macbook pro? If so, how does it handle your projects? The one I am looking at has...

SOLOIST101
replies: 8 views: 610
musicjon 22nd May 2009

Hello everyone I'm struggling between PreSonus Central Station and Mackie Big Know. I want to if anyone is having problem...

gar_lei
replies: 4 views: 2,296
DanRock101 22nd May 2009

In all the years I have spent in this buisness I am always looking for pranks I can pull on clients. ( ones with a sense of...

glenn Taylor
replies: 32 views: 2,565
CompEq 22nd May 2009

Seems like some sort of Telefunken U47 to me - but the shockmount seems to be a little different than I'm used to seeing on a U47...

Scinx
replies: 2 views: 506
Scinx 22nd May 2009

What's the best plugin for getting realistic string sounds? Im talkin about hearing the resin on the bow across the strings!

lucasmusic
replies: 3 views: 4,565
Slikjmuzik 22nd May 2009

Hi all... I am currently collecting pictures of vintage audio gear. In this case I'm looking for photos of gear that are...

TrevHop
replies: 2 views: 581
TrevHop 21st May 2009

I have a chance to get good deal on a UA 2192 converter, but would need it to connect directly to my MacBook's toslink spdif...

wfranklin
replies: 5 views: 1,888
wfranklin 21st May 2009

This almost takes a little steam out of the whole Pirate Bay thread explosion. I buy my music. But I pay very little money for...

aclarson
replies: 11 views: 1,470
LAstudio 21st May 2009

so i have an DAD ax24 192khz aes version with usb cable and its "easy sync" software..... I am running ableton live...

fondone
replies: 2 views: 1,044
fondone 21st May 2009

who is the noise worse for? those who live above you or below you?

miercoles
replies: 14 views: 1,659
White Falcon 21st May 2009

One instantiation of my TL Space takes up four (4!) slots on my HD cards when in "true stereo" (which sounds much much...

CLH
replies: 6 views: 819
ezrecords 21st May 2009
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording

Hi guys, I've been reading this forum for a while, but just started chiming in. I record local bands in my area. Mostly younger...

Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
replies: 3 views: 566
Ethan Winer 21st May 2009

I'm fed up with my Line 6 Toneport UX2. It just isn't reliable--I get intermittent crackles and pops and audio drops, and it's...

Lunatique
replies: 30 views: 6,099
Lunatique 21st May 2009

Just wondering as Ive only read one review and that was in Sos

HOTC
replies: 0 views: 498
HOTC 21st May 2009

building my new set-up over the next 2 weeks or so and need to see if theres anything else you lot would recommend what i have...

rhythmtech
replies: 8 views: 581
rhythmtech 21st May 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search