The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I was searching craigslist, among other places, for studio ads and what they use for the promotion and I came across some really...

casey_outlaw
replies: 5 views: 799
MikeTSH 24th May 2009

Does anyone else here do their own off the wall stuff when they have downtime? When I have downtime (in this case I just had...

casey_outlaw
replies: 3 views: 635
maxpidge 24th May 2009

Ok maybe not explode (SLIGHT exaggeration) but I'll be damned if I didn't feel like my equilibrium was being affected. I got...

Mesa4x12er
replies: 25 views: 1,212
edwinhurwitz 24th May 2009

lots and lots of threads slam on the "best interface" or the "best preamp" or whatever else, but very few...

pleaseturtle
replies: 4 views: 591
henryrobinett 24th May 2009

So I got my orchestral software sort of working. Time to record. I power up Audacity and there seems to be no way to do it. My...

Frisbieinstein
replies: 1 views: 607
Bguzaldo 24th May 2009

I have a graduation coming up and that means tons of cash to spend on gear. But I'm not exactly sure where to go. I'm personally...

Bguzaldo
replies: 0 views: 557
Bguzaldo 24th May 2009

So my effects rack is on one side of the room and my preamps and converters on the other side, any issue with connecting the...

houndog328
replies: 2 views: 615
Steffmo 24th May 2009

There are multiple threads out there on this very topic, but I want everyone to take my personal setup into consideration. I'm...

The Magic Hoof
replies: 13 views: 1,244
CrankyRayHanky 24th May 2009

FOR SALE IS A NOVATION X-STATION 61 going for 299.00 on ebay, this is really my last time listing it can't go any lower on the...

madehumble
replies: 1 views: 550
madehumble 24th May 2009

I am using a lynx aurora with logic 8.0.2 I notice I run out of headroom quick when it states its +20db before clipping. I...

Nu-tra
replies: 5 views: 679
Nu-tra 24th May 2009

HI, I'm a little confuced wich one I should get for female voice.. They're both in the same pricecategory almost.. Any...

m&m's
replies: 12 views: 3,235
kbjazzman 24th May 2009

I use a good share of vintage DBX gear. (165a, 903's, 160x, 166,) Should I worry about calibration do to the age/use? Everything...

rhythminmind
replies: 2 views: 1,425
kbjazzman 24th May 2009

nine inch nails on Flickr - Photo Sharing! On the far left, where the bassists hand is blurred. What's the grey synth there?

hduncan
replies: 2 views: 685
rk. 24th May 2009

I'm really interested in purchasing the n72. I'm not too experienced with soldering, but my dad is. His dad was an electrician...

heisleyamor
replies: 16 views: 2,029
birddogstudios 24th May 2009

Anyone have one? Hows the build quality? Price? I really dig the RNC for drums, and gtr amps. Looking at this rack to fill in my...

IonicBreed
replies: 3 views: 611
IonicBreed 24th May 2009

How do the chandler comps sound? and what do they bring to the table compared to the distressor? I am planning on the...

Rredline
replies: 1 views: 1,024
ChaosCreation 24th May 2009

i'm curious why someone use trhee mic for over.....a couple for stereo images and an other in the middle mono?and how do you use...

mildav
replies: 5 views: 1,095
jmikeperkins 24th May 2009

Hi all, I am trying to figure out the whole recording electric guitar thing, and as such have done some research. So far i...

aknightin?
replies: 6 views: 859
Unknown soldier 23rd May 2009

Basically I'm wondering how the VCA differs in PT from a real console, and what applications you would use them in. I'm trying to...

mbradzick
replies: 8 views: 1,044
mbradzick 23rd May 2009

hellos I’ve just the other day bought a 2nd hand mixer. It’s quite a hard to get hold of soundcraft delta deluxe...

golden beers
replies: 30 views: 3,093
AllAboutTone 23rd May 2009

I kinda got used to it and it grew on me ,is that a cubase 5 eq? Any one else has a like/dislike opinion on it id love to...

meymia
replies: 2 views: 1,478
andychamp 23rd May 2009

Who is still using a pro tools mix system and what pluins do you use?

Bennyb_jokickass
replies: 2 views: 1,357
Ben B 23rd May 2009

Hello friends, does anyone know about tta 10 channel mixing board or german tfe series 10 broadcasting board? i can get them...

ONE LUV
replies: 1 views: 913
ONE LUV 23rd May 2009

Hello! I'm looking at a deal for a used rme fireface 800. As it would be quite an investment, I would like to know if there is...

johnsmith1261
replies: 3 views: 1,256
johnsmith1261 23rd May 2009

I've been thinking about buying the Furman HDS6 system for my home studio to give singers the ability to adjust their mix the way...

Johnkenn
replies: 1 views: 608
close/far 23rd May 2009

Hey just lookin for a couple people who have one of the early Vintech units. The "1272" units from around 2000/01....

ArnieInTheSky
replies: 14 views: 1,051
tysonviolin 23rd May 2009

I scored a killer deal from a goodwill type store. It was a 4 piece Ludwig set that came with an old slingerland kick pedal, a...

andersmv
replies: 11 views: 1,534
andersmv 23rd May 2009

I am an aspiring engineer and I am looking into getting an analog console. I love the sound of analog, and love mixing on an...

Bigg Boy
replies: 26 views: 1,765
dualflip 23rd May 2009

Check out my new project, Electronola: Kickstarter » Electronola - An electronic gumbo of New Orleans music The lineup...

mwikkid
replies: 2 views: 534
Jarp2600 23rd May 2009

I bought a TLM 103 for pretty cheap on ebay, long story short the asshole sent me a poorly spray painted gold beat up mic - ugly...

hazelmossobrien
replies: 38 views: 6,424
mics 23rd May 2009

I am working on a twelve cut CD project in Digital Performer. In the end I will mix the project through my analog console (MCI...

dbbubba
replies: 9 views: 984
dbbubba 23rd May 2009

Hi, I just bought a Protools HD core1 with appoge AD DA 16x with the x hd cards acting as my interfaces, my question is...

edup
replies: 1 views: 489
edup 23rd May 2009

Hey guy's..I was wounderni any of you knew how to get that effect, you know like when a voice or something sounds like it is...

RTR
replies: 9 views: 1,436
RTR 23rd May 2009

Hi guys I just bought an Apogee AD 16x an a DA 16x with 2 Apogee X-HD cards, my question is, how should I connect everything...

edup
replies: 2 views: 642
edup 23rd May 2009

I took a pro tools session of mine to a studio that had two monitor display screens. Now when i open the session at home on my...

mascis
replies: 9 views: 1,446
kurt 23rd May 2009

After listening to this clip from Hearvy Gerst I'm pretty impressed, (and not even for the price!) cooge...

bcgood
replies: 0 views: 1,076
bcgood 23rd May 2009

So, I just received a $100 coupon from UAD, and am hoping to spend it on a UAD plug-in that I can stick on the master buss and...

days
replies: 11 views: 1,297
anguswoodhead 23rd May 2009

I had been inquiring about some prices with my sales rep and he STRONGLY ADVISED ME... to make any purchase on API products...

chaotic1200
replies: 4 views: 785
KingDiamond 23rd May 2009

Not too interested in bud style. Are there any headphones that you use or that you would recommend for drummers tracking in the...

lucasmusic
replies: 39 views: 13,186
Bobbaganouche 23rd May 2009

Hey guys, i am trying to get a recording station set up for my band. I have some equipment in mind, but i really wanted to see...

rjnyam
replies: 2 views: 549
warhead 23rd May 2009

Anyone want a copy of a Logic 7 official apple courseware book? Full of exercises, comes with a DVD with projects, etc. Great...

dannygold
replies: 2 views: 681
dpianomn 23rd May 2009

I recently purchased a Profire 610 from a person on craigslist.com, however they apparently "forgot" to bring the power...

asplashofcitrus
replies: 3 views: 1,437
asplashofcitrus 23rd May 2009

Both of these have a 6072 tube in them. Has anyone been able to listen to BOTH for comparison? Both are base off the C12

Deleted User
replies: 6 views: 1,490
Deleted User 23rd May 2009

I'm thinkin about making the plunge to RAID 1. I've been having semi future flashbacks of my entire system crashing... It...

Umlaaat
replies: 4 views: 4,036
TheArchitect 23rd May 2009

Hi GS, I've got a situation where I'm having to print a really quiet portion to tape and I'm using the EQH as a gain reduction...

soupking
replies: 4 views: 1,207
soupking 23rd May 2009

I'm heading into final mixes tomorrow, and have a guitar track I need to detune 8 cents- but I'm using digital performer and the...

g-nem
replies: 0 views: 470
g-nem 23rd May 2009

Hi, Does anyone of you know if the Apogee Ensemble still has this "random latency offset issue" or has it been fixed...

Squier82
replies: 7 views: 1,462
DanRock101 23rd May 2009

Michael Kelly Guitars has partnered with this up and coming talent site, TalentTrove | The Online Talent Community and will be...

billyT
replies: 0 views: 484
billyT 22nd May 2009

I'm at a church and have ZERO equipment.... I have a microphone hooked into the sound card on the computer and need a free...

andersmv
replies: 2 views: 628
andersmv 22nd May 2009

Had them both at the same sent the akg back hd650 so much better to me not even closehittt

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 0 views: 592
ROCKER STUDIOS 22nd May 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search