The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have a Pair of Brent Averill 312A Preamps And they have always worked wonderful a few weeks ago i noticed that one channel has...

wolfman_rob
replies: 7 views: 1,838
wolfman_rob 4th June 2009

Hi I'm looking to get a mic pre on a small budget. Previously I've been using Mackie 24/8 mic pre and TLA 5051 (none of which...

Speed 4
replies: 16 views: 8,073
soundpro69 4th June 2009

I noticed an older thread (from '02 I believe), that was about ADAT's and multi-track devices, ergo the "PT2" title in...

Benmrx
replies: 2 views: 614
Doc Mixwell 4th June 2009

ok suggestions I have a few in mind M-audio 2626 focusrite 56 Tc Konnekt 48(maybe)

finlove
replies: 6 views: 684
Sugarnutz 4th June 2009

Just did some mic mods and was interested in testing the frequency response of the new creatures. Any suggestions for an analysis...

Labozza
replies: 3 views: 1,965
Ethan Winer 4th June 2009

For those who have changed from standalone to a computer DAW, I ask a question. Assuming you’re using the same gear in the same...

soundchaserxyz
replies: 4 views: 693
sailcat 4th June 2009

hello people, can someone give me some clues on how to get a nice bass "spread" in my mixes? an example of what I...

seka
replies: 12 views: 2,198
Inertia_Rec 4th June 2009

I have been noticeing more and more hiss in my mics and pres... I am now thinking that maybe I am, just as a matter of habit,...

gurubuzz
replies: 10 views: 1,988
Audiop 4th June 2009

Hey there. As the subject line says, I'm recording a sound alike of the classic Cars song, "You Might Think." I am...

Rappy
replies: 9 views: 2,339
Rappy 4th June 2009

Is a song's lyrics what makes the song? Or is it the melody? Combination? I've been thinking about this for a while now because...

voicegenius
replies: 83 views: 3,173
voicegenius 4th June 2009

Hey guys, I've set up an organisation for Musicians, Composers and Producers called Producers Gallery, Now i've just created a...

fingerbeats
replies: 0 views: 514
fingerbeats 4th June 2009

Odd title yes..but my ears seem to dislike mid freqs...i always cut vocals at 900-1000 just wondering is there a freq that people...

HOTC
replies: 39 views: 2,396
whataboutnoah 4th June 2009

Hey all, Just wondering, we're thinking about purchasing a TC Helicon Voiceworks but would there be a loss of quality in the...

Dayzeecutter
replies: 2 views: 696
Dayzeecutter 4th June 2009

I was listening to Elvis Presleys Kentuck RAin in tha car last night and noticed the mix for the first time. The drums are...

Maccattack
replies: 26 views: 1,744
Empty Planet 4th June 2009

I recently acquired a pair of Yamaha NS-10Ms , which appear to be in ok shape but...there is some brown looking discoloration on...

rhizomeman
replies: 1 views: 881
jaykay 4th June 2009

Hey guys, Just came back from a vacation, turned on my monitors and realized that there is a static and crackling sound that...

tekara
replies: 5 views: 1,615
tekara 4th June 2009

Ok. For a couple of years I have been trudging around practicing, composing, recording. Now I have some stuff that is not bad...

firby
replies: 15 views: 2,054
Darwin James 4th June 2009

Hey all, looking for a bulletproof cool studio in Silverlake, Los Feliz or Echo Park area for 2 weeks of lock out. Place must...

C.Judd Karn
replies: 40 views: 4,665
puslestova 4th June 2009

Hello everyone. I want to mic a guitar amp for my reggae tunes. And other stuff. I am hoping there is an amp that can be used for...

Roman
replies: 18 views: 8,731
baikonour 4th June 2009

We are controlling our DAW from two separate locations (via mirrored LCDs and usb extender for keyboard/mouse). Is it possible...

sharpeleven
replies: 3 views: 595
pdiddy boy 4th June 2009

I'm curious to what the white speakers avove the console are iin this video. Any ideas? LaChapell Audio 583E mic Pre/EQ review -...

Keith Moore
replies: 3 views: 679
Toad 4th June 2009

Hey Guys, I recently listened to mixes I did a few years ago - some hold up - some not as well - do you ever go back and start...

jumpnyc
replies: 16 views: 935
headwerkn 4th June 2009

I'm about to go try and hook it up...I've got a Digi003 and a Rosetta 200. I basically want to use the Digi003 as a headphone...

Johnkenn
replies: 1 views: 961
Deleted User 4th June 2009

Does anyone know at what point Paypal will put a hold on funds that you are trying to withdraw to a bank account? I know I've...

chickencoop
replies: 2 views: 628
danika 4th June 2009

Did some of you listen to the album ? Sounds great ! Do you have infos on the recording/mixing process ? I just know that all...

SLy_drums
replies: 27 views: 2,911
Mundy 4th June 2009

TRS Studios is offering all freelance engineers and producers a June July BARGAIN Winter special ONLY $200 for 8 hours...

Hdust
replies: 1 views: 272
matt thomas 4th June 2009

UPDATE. I want to be fair that VINTAGE KING, has taken care of any mistakes above and beyond any expectations. A Perfect...

Rredline
replies: 8 views: 1,022
DamnYankee 4th June 2009

I like my mixes but they seem very distance when i compare them with newer records Is this to do with the fact im not limiting...

finlove
replies: 9 views: 807
tlennon 4th June 2009

I just got my MW1 and it is the closest thing on guitar to having a "kickass" knob. I would say suck knob but there is...

camerondye
replies: 10 views: 1,753
Stevedresser83 4th June 2009

Any good company that can build great digital cables? It is Redco great on that too?

ToneRexx
replies: 0 views: 424
ToneRexx 4th June 2009

Our church (meditation center, actually) has some crappy Kustom PA speakers and I've decided enough is enough and I'm going to...

kittyboy
replies: 8 views: 3,240
Arrigotti 4th June 2009

I thought i'd post this here. If this is the wrong section please point me in the right direction. My brother in law is...

mostlykeys
replies: 2 views: 546
mostlykeys 3rd June 2009

Hi all, I've some power amps under my radar but as my speakers are hungry beasts asking for 400W/6ohms, I've discovered that my...

dalshim
replies: 33 views: 2,475
Audiop 3rd June 2009

Hi all- I'm getting married this month and we need a small mixer for the reception for a couple of mic'd instruments on...

infiniteposse
replies: 4 views: 861
steelyfan 3rd June 2009

Noble & Cooley Drum Set CD Maple-Drums-Blue Sparkle - eBay (item 350207543259 end time Jun-04-09 12:42:46 PDT) Ok this is...

speakercoil
replies: 3 views: 814
speakercoil 3rd June 2009

YouTube - Introducing Guitar Rig Mobile

meymia
replies: 10 views: 929
meymia 3rd June 2009

Best place to buy Silica Gel packs?

bchamorro
replies: 10 views: 6,185
PlatinumSamples 3rd June 2009

i'm gonna order my first preamp this week. but i'm not sure what cables i should get. (yeah i know, i'm a noob!) Gonna buy the...

Yagya
replies: 5 views: 659
Yagya 3rd June 2009

Normally I don't go out of my way to post things like this, but I called the number listed on the A-Designs Audio website a...

gabemcg
replies: 37 views: 2,153
warhead 3rd June 2009

A friend of mine, Taylor Barefoot, started a studio about 6 years ago. For the first 2-3 years I helped him build it from the...

Tibbon
replies: 19 views: 3,335
Tibbon 3rd June 2009

Hi, got one more space left in the ol' lunchbox. Wanna grab an EQ and I've already got a 550b (and 512C and 525 and GR500NV)....

Nolet
replies: 7 views: 1,243
pan60 3rd June 2009

I must be missing something here. I just got a Mackie 1220 and want to use the F/W conncetion to my DAW. But I can't figure...

CassidyGT
replies: 4 views: 647
CassidyGT 3rd June 2009

Hi there, My band is considering setting up a basic light show (up to 8 different lights) on our live sets. I was wondering if...

Muad'Dib
replies: 1 views: 505
tINY 3rd June 2009

Anybody have trouble with there SSl waves plugins graphics looking jittery?

skiroy
replies: 12 views: 950
peat 3rd June 2009

Hey SLUTZ! First things first... I play prog metal. I'm recording my band because I'm very very picky and an absolute...

EminentAndrew
replies: 7 views: 775
EminentAndrew 3rd June 2009

Hi, I'm getting new gear and my budget is around 2500-3000k. I would like to get a nice stereo signal path to my system and...

jujumies
replies: 8 views: 851
Doc Mixwell 3rd June 2009

So I had the morning free and decided to try out every working mic I had on a guitar amp. Then I got to thinking that I should...

usamike
replies: 49 views: 4,230
heyman 3rd June 2009

I understand you need to pay the current statutory rate for each song sold or downloaded, but how do you find them to do this? I...

tluke
replies: 23 views: 3,794
cohensghost 3rd June 2009

Hello, I was wondering from those who have used both boards if there is a quality difference between the Allen & Heath...

ckett
replies: 0 views: 1,856
ckett 3rd June 2009

To have your music added to the iTunes Music Store, contact Apple via email at:...

BevvyB
replies: 8 views: 3,910
Steffmo 3rd June 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search