The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

any difference soundwise? both have same spec anybody using these ? sorry . I mean athm30 and athm 35

cola
replies: 0 views: 1,300
cola 6th June 2009

Hi all, first time poster, long time slut. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with a broken roll off filter on a...

do0g
replies: 2 views: 2,998
root 6th June 2009

I have a early-mid 90;s Yamaha Stage Custom Drum Set. It's beat to crap. I traded my best friend/former drummer some extra mics...

filthyrich
replies: 2 views: 816
SRS 6th June 2009

I was going to buy breverb for $299.Right now i have the option of buying a mpx1 for $300.Is that a good price?seems like a no...

jourdan11
replies: 1 views: 1,433
SaschaP 6th June 2009

So I'm looking for some other peoples views. I'm debating the Pros/Cons of getting rid of my analog desk & just using HW...

rhythminmind
replies: 1 views: 560
Doc Mixwell 6th June 2009

I want to take piano lessons just so I can get better at what I don't know, which is nothing... I can actually play, very...

voicegenius
replies: 7 views: 1,209
voicegenius 6th June 2009

do you think we will see a uad-2 Xpander any time soon ? cheers

Dave12345
replies: 12 views: 1,491
Piranhadrum 6th June 2009

I'd like to connect a single, active monitor to my M-Patch2, so I can check my mixes in mono. How do I hook it up so I'm...

moley
replies: 3 views: 1,117
FireMoon 6th June 2009

What are your thoughts with blending a DI signal with Bass amps? Lately I've been feeling it to be pointless as the DI sound...

Keith Moore
replies: 12 views: 658
Dean Roddey 6th June 2009

After playing around with numerous attempts I have managed to set my Konnekt 24D so that it doesn't clip, but I'm still not...

jacktadoussac
replies: 17 views: 2,591
jacktadoussac 6th June 2009

I am tracking vocals next week for a C&W project and I have two choices for mics. I have a Nuemann TLM-149 or an AKG 414uls...

dbbubba
replies: 0 views: 1,020
dbbubba 6th June 2009

For the first time in my career, it's looking like I'm going to have to find a job outside of audio. The agency where I mixed...

masterblaster
replies: 6 views: 754
fhames 5th June 2009

Has anyone read the article about microsoft studios on page 74 of the newest mix mag? They have a picture showing their rack of...

phoenixdriveaudi
replies: 7 views: 762
Mavvok 5th June 2009

hello, i just got my first daw and my interface is the yamaha n12. i'd like to use my outboard preamps to record with and have...

Elvis Christ
replies: 3 views: 2,122
Bassmankr 5th June 2009

Yo Slutz! I'm just about setting up a HD system for commercial use here in Birmingham UK. I will be the chief engineer/mixer etc...

fuzz doctor joe
replies: 0 views: 498
fuzz doctor joe 5th June 2009

Hi, I have seemed to misplaced (lost) my schematic for my Langevins. Do any of you Slutz have one you can copy or pdf to me...

bonneybear
replies: 3 views: 1,603
MJGreene Audio 5th June 2009

To those who have V-2, is there better stability than in previous versions? I have read complaints of multiple crashes with...

j-madd
replies: 0 views: 871
j-madd 5th June 2009

Eminem Wow

I don't watch MTV. But did you see Bruno embarrass Eminem at the movie awards? He stormed out. I think this is great. Eminem...

bexarametric
replies: 110 views: 7,482
timtoonz 5th June 2009

I have a tc studio konnekt witch is connected on my vaio by expresscard. I have an expresscard from belkin (TI chipset), with 2...

Alcje
replies: 0 views: 557
Alcje 5th June 2009

I've read the other post and still need people to chime in on this one I'm leaning toward the UA 710 Will be used for male...

Andy W.
replies: 3 views: 1,748
Alcje 5th June 2009

Hello, I know this topic has been done to death, but it's gearslutz, so what the hell. Sorry for the length of the post. I'm...

lesdeuxchats
replies: 2 views: 569
lesdeuxchats 5th June 2009

When blind tests are conducted between gear, at least a little statistical power must be attained before rejecting a null...

vertie
replies: 42 views: 1,880
Ethan Winer 5th June 2009

This is my go-to comp for lead vox. It ALWAYS seems to work (in varying amounts, of course). Rock, rap, pop, even...

Lazer Toms
replies: 15 views: 1,400
Fab4ever 5th June 2009

I can use some advice and would be grateful for any tips. I've decided to alter the tempo of a track by two bpms slower. Luckily...

starlightwalker
replies: 3 views: 857
dkelley 5th June 2009

Hey Guys, I'm thinking of bidding on a Lexi reverb box. Hope to spend $1k or under. Which one in your opinion has the best...

jambirn
replies: 1 views: 927
rack gear 5th June 2009

Hey guys. I recently picked up the UA 6176, and I noticed since I got it running, that the compression is very weak when I adjust...

Scott Mix
replies: 4 views: 704
Mikeren 5th June 2009

Here's the answer PRO TOOLS TEACHER "get your Pro Tools sounding like a million dollar studio !!!!" Gave me a good...

CT1
replies: 4 views: 838
Trukstop 5th June 2009

I have 9 songs with the drums recorded in 2 track that I need to have the drum replacement treatment. All were recorded from an...

Maccattack
replies: 9 views: 871
Maccattack 5th June 2009

It seems like a lot of folks are using the MIO mixer for summing now. Are you guys that are doing so using the +DSP Mastering...

Funkster
replies: 6 views: 1,787
Funkster 5th June 2009

As far as outboard compressors are concerned it seems that the, "mix" wet /dry knob is becoming a must have. I wish...

Klauth
replies: 0 views: 1,361
Klauth 5th June 2009

here's a question for all of you seasoned professionals. (people obsessed with quantized-like tightness need not apply) so i...

le mieux
replies: 34 views: 2,956
T.H.Reid 5th June 2009

I have a Orban spring reverb but would like something that i could tweak a little more, but still want the trashiness of a...

spiral
replies: 4 views: 758
Steffmo 5th June 2009

Can someone please explain gain reduction for those who might call themselves a newbie (who me?), and HOW to determine how much...

Mr.Noobyman
replies: 5 views: 6,468
tms8707056 5th June 2009

Hello all. I recently bought a Nady Tcm 1100 Vacuum Tube Cond. Mic The mic made some hum and when I researched I saw some people...

spanktastic
replies: 3 views: 1,002
ultrasonic 5th June 2009

Sorry for the repost but I can't get the title to change in the other. Here is my post Ok, so I'm a drummer and I want to...

browndog
replies: 3 views: 1,831
browndog 5th June 2009

Hey guys! I've read some mastering threads and some other threads on compression, and from what I read, the commercial mixes...

Mixbuster
replies: 7 views: 729
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording 5th June 2009

So just saw that Queensryche is coming out with a new album and they recorded this in their home!!! Also they show a presonus...

shadyru
replies: 18 views: 2,288
spandex man 5th June 2009

Can anyone help me find a digital piano retailer in London? I have a friend that is looking for a digital piano. If I were back...

supernova
replies: 0 views: 615
supernova 5th June 2009

hello guys I have a pci express card firewire 800 and a saffire pro 10 i/o interface. I'm using an acer aspire 5920, it's windows...

swiftiey
replies: 0 views: 662
swiftiey 5th June 2009

Earliest Known Sound Recordings Revealed - US News and World Report

hduncan
replies: 7 views: 856
Chris Williams 5th June 2009

So here is my set up as of right now. I am running MOTU DP6 with a 24i/o PCI-E card into a Dual Quad Core intel Power Mac. Mics:...

cojo67
replies: 41 views: 2,307
Shadowing 5th June 2009

So, I just got a BLUE Bluebird Mic the other day. Will be using it for Vocals and Acoustic Guitar mainly. I currently have a...

SpaceMusic_Guy
replies: 0 views: 492
SpaceMusic_Guy 5th June 2009

I'm about to venture off into gating reverb. Since I'm a noob to this, I wanted to get a brief explanation of it. What...

The Magic Hoof
replies: 0 views: 805
The Magic Hoof 5th June 2009

I have a matched pair of Josephson C42's. I want to use them for stereo acoustic guitar and piano mic setups, as well as...

PhilipJ
replies: 5 views: 790
Teddy Ray 5th June 2009

Ok, so lots of folks say that it's ok to run phantom power through a patch bay. So I figured it was fine. But I just spent a...

Dean Roddey
replies: 79 views: 5,550
mdjice 5th June 2009

Hello all, after perusing the 507 posts regarding the Profire 2626 I think it is safe to ask my question. I am going to buy an...

Andy H
replies: 0 views: 509
Andy H 5th June 2009

Hey guys, Im going to begin tracking tunes for a kids record I'm doing, and I want to shoot footage of the whole process from...

Inca
replies: 1 views: 425
dpianomn 5th June 2009

Hello there gentlemen, Got a quick question for ya. I'm looking to expand my outboard comp rack with something that would...

FreshSkweez
replies: 10 views: 1,248
FreshSkweez 5th June 2009

Hey Guys what are the best Analog Equalizers that can compete somehow with the best ones, some Eqs that can provide : 1-good...

zak7
replies: 13 views: 2,059
AMIEL 5th June 2009

I have recently acquired an Otari mx5050 1/2" 4 track. It's set up for 456. I'm really enjoying getting to know...

evangelista
replies: 0 views: 629
evangelista 5th June 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search