The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 8
Views: 8
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi everyone..which one sounds better? i am really not looking for many I/O's my priority is sound quality...any suggestions?

axxed334
replies: 0 views: 1,050
axxed334 8th June 2009

the title says it all.. anyone know which synths are used on this timeless piece... i'm guessing a juno or maybe a korg or a...

peder
replies: 1 views: 761
Harlem 8th June 2009

I work in a variety of busy studios, and over the last year or so I've been noticing an unusual phenomenon. Some (mostly young...

FAT
replies: 55 views: 12,653
kadeemusic 8th June 2009

Added the VH 4 to the collection and thinking about modding/trying some things with it. though it seems to be pretty versatily it...

Neon Heart
replies: 1 views: 1,115
Space Nugget 8th June 2009

Is it possible to take two mono compressors and use them as a mastering processor - like the dbx 160A?

hemmick reef
replies: 1 views: 410
dandeurloo 8th June 2009

Finally..... The Beatles 'The albums have been re-mastered by a dedicated team of engineers at EMI's Abbey Road Studios in...

doorknocker
replies: 71 views: 4,597
Steve G 8th June 2009

Before I dismantle this thing....Anyone know if there's a transformer in these m(like the SM57)? Thanks Justin

musical5
replies: 6 views: 4,953
musical5 8th June 2009

curious if anyone has a sliding scale rate? for example you would normally charge Record Label projects and established artists...

modulation
replies: 19 views: 943
idylldon 8th June 2009

Hi guys . Two very different ways ... Actually we even don't see this very important aspect on the specifications or features .....

tonevision
replies: 2 views: 561
henryrobinett 8th June 2009

Hi all, howdy Just thought I'd drop a line to say hello to everyone. I've just recently got back into engineering after...

Liquid22
replies: 4 views: 743
Liquid22 8th June 2009

Hi guys, I am working on a vocal track, and I just keep getting a delay after I transfer, which makes the track out of time by...

SOLOIST101
replies: 1 views: 791
TheMarqueeYears 8th June 2009

Hello dear Slutz! Just wondering about the Roland R-880 reverb unit. Were there two different versions available or was it just...

Robert King
replies: 4 views: 2,832
NYMo 8th June 2009

He's tracking his new album at his mansion and the first video of the studio diary is very interesting. Look at alllll that...

dwdrummer
replies: 68 views: 17,471
JPeters86 8th June 2009

I'd like to use the A2D for AD conversion and the DBox for DA. The 2882 will be my interface. I'm getting an A2D with word...

cleft
replies: 0 views: 613
cleft 8th June 2009

I'm still in the dark about all of this. Basically I need a good interface - one that does everything a normal interface does,...

The Magic Hoof
replies: 10 views: 801
The Magic Hoof 8th June 2009

Hey guys I need some advice. I've recently saved up some cash to upgrade my recording chain. Currently I am using a Blue Baby...

MikBeats
replies: 24 views: 1,049
ChaosCreation 8th June 2009

Im looking for someone in the LA area that has experience mixing and recording RAP. I would like to hear at least a song that you...

Blazen
replies: 1 views: 437
Blazen 8th June 2009

Has anyone got and tried the new samples yet?? I'm interested in hearing what people think of these compared to the old ones......

jval
replies: 80 views: 12,639
lukether 8th June 2009

hi i am looking for the manuals in english for this machine,there are abybody there that can help me thanks

pacoloco
replies: 2 views: 874
pacoloco 8th June 2009

UBK - cool videos...can you tell us about your recording / mixing rig? Like the sounds you had on that funk tune.

once a roadie
replies: 5 views: 785
Odey 8th June 2009

Hey Guys, Can the protective vinyl which covers the foam be replaced? Anyone know of a link where I can purchase...

Loud Noize Ent.
replies: 10 views: 3,727
Lefrançais 8th June 2009

Am I the only one who thinks that the production on the Amy Gran Gospel records is fantastic? Age to Age..... Listen to...

loopy
replies: 0 views: 459
loopy 8th June 2009

I just got my first hardware reverb (mpx1) and im a little confused about another piece of gear having ad/da.Right now im using...

jourdan11
replies: 0 views: 468
jourdan11 8th June 2009

Are there any adverse effects from running a preamp into a channel strip? The setup is a Mic -> Great River ME-1NV -> SSL...

steezedout
replies: 1 views: 537
Akoppenheffer 8th June 2009

If anyone recognizes this unit....was it supposed to have RCA SXMG-09's mic tranformers in it? Mine does and it sounds very good....

musical5
replies: 1 views: 2,120
musical5 8th June 2009

Peluso 7 pin Tube mic Cable I was wondering if the supplied 7 pin cable was cheap or not? I know the connectors are neutrik...

Nu-tra
replies: 8 views: 1,344
voiceactor 8th June 2009

Hey ho everybody.howdy I’m looking at buying a Dangerous D-Box. I track most of my stuff with an Alpha-channel, going digitally...

The True Buck
replies: 1 views: 501
piano 8th June 2009

Hey guys, I wanted to invite you to our free show tomorrow night Monday 6/8 at Gramercy (formerly Blender) Theater in NYC. I...

Fash
replies: 0 views: 661
Fash 8th June 2009

What's considered the "go to" method for compressing bass? Im assuming a piece of outboard gear... or is it preferable...

gareth81
replies: 34 views: 4,292
dkelley 8th June 2009

Hi Fellows. Long time visiter, recent member, first thread. Just looking for a few ideas really. The Neve 66 board at the...

daveytinners
replies: 0 views: 521
daveytinners 8th June 2009

man that was rough. Mics cutting out. Distortion. Bad spot mics. What happened?

jumpnyc
replies: 3 views: 676
Musiclab 8th June 2009

Hi guys im not looking to spend 3-4k right now just want to know what i can get on the cheap the slot size is 16inx24in. Just...

Demonslave
replies: 3 views: 1,116
dbbubba 8th June 2009

Wasn't really sure where to post this. But does anyone know of a good resource in LA or otherwise for finding bandmates??...

johnnyc
replies: 5 views: 685
johnnyc 8th June 2009

hi i am looking for a compressor for the drumbus , i have the avalons in mind does anyone know , what is an advantage of the...

mittebewohner
replies: 3 views: 2,950
synthoid 8th June 2009

I understand that phase cancelation occurs when you are using a spaced pair of microphones to record the same sound (for me, when...

olivialand
replies: 8 views: 783
theblue1 8th June 2009

How to Burn Mixes using Pro Tools Video – 5min.com This video title sort of mislead me into thinking someone had rigged...

swaff
replies: 7 views: 988
swaff 8th June 2009

SO I think I have backed myself into an unwinnable situation. I have been recording guided meditations so it is requried that I...

rightdiligence
replies: 24 views: 2,064
awakened 8th June 2009

Hi there, I just had a Neuman u147 capsule pulled out of a bad u 147 and a gent build me a hamptone MOD U47 clone using what he...

glenn Taylor
replies: 3 views: 1,338
BudgetMC 8th June 2009

Have you guys heard this clip with headphones on? YouTube - Rock Band: The Beatles E3 2009 Trailer Talk about excellent...

DamnYankee
replies: 1 views: 628
Sniperschool 8th June 2009

I'm writing a pop song, with a traditional structure: verse, prechor and chorus. When writing the 2nd verse, I would normally use...

ssprod19
replies: 6 views: 781
Torchlight 7th June 2009

I'm working on repair of Harrison 3232, but in documentation some pages are missing, so if someone haves documentation of...

ELEKTROIVO
replies: 0 views: 603
ELEKTROIVO 7th June 2009

I'm just playing around with Sound Replacer for the first time and I'm wondering why most of the top mixers are still using the...

chrisso
replies: 18 views: 6,473
raal 7th June 2009

i would really appreciateeeee a jpeg of the D25 freq response Ive got one and need to figure something out thank you S

stephen a.cute
replies: 2 views: 4,524
stephen a.cute 7th June 2009

I have a chance to buy a few of these guys in great working condition, do they sound great ? maybe a stupid question but these...

AllAboutTone
replies: 35 views: 8,367
lozion 7th June 2009

So i've been using an m-audio 2496 sound card for the past 4 or 5 years now, and i feel its time to upgrade the sound card.. ...

mullet
replies: 7 views: 711
mullet 7th June 2009

I'm just curious about the Speck X-sum... There are 0db markings on each individual channel, but nothing indicating zero gain or...

Todd Loomis
replies: 2 views: 665
Todd Loomis 7th June 2009

hello, i am looking for suggestions on a delay unit. what i am trying to achieve is a classic rockabilly slap back live. i...

vreen
replies: 4 views: 644
stuntbutt 7th June 2009

What is better for an artist keyboardist recording an album? Upgrading the home studio to better converters better gear plug-ins ...

Careyn
replies: 11 views: 874
Unclenny 7th June 2009

VINTAGE SOUNDTRACS CM4400 32 CHANNEL MIXING CONSOLE on eBay, also, Mixers Mixer Accessories, Pro Audio Equipment, Musical...

PinnacleProdUK
replies: 2 views: 605
PinnacleProdUK 7th June 2009

I was cruising through Comcast's On Demand concerts and saw that they are showing a Europe's concert from the mid-late 80's. As...

tazman
replies: 7 views: 752
tysonviolin 7th June 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search