The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I am thinking about buying a console, and the Toft ATB is in my price range. If anyone here in Nashville has one I'd love to...

lildrummerboy70
replies: 3 views: 1,070
ergower 9th June 2009

I need to get some help syncing my DAW to SMPTE. Here's what's going on. I have a 16 track reel to reel recorder that I'm...

blue_thunder
replies: 7 views: 1,187
Musiclab 9th June 2009

Hi! I completed my new treated studio control room... I got K & H 0300 (which I LOVE working with!) Aurora 16 Converters,...

Noise Commander
replies: 2 views: 749
dhiltonlittle 9th June 2009

Couple's Custom Microphones Carry Colorful Past : NPR Really cool.

Jake Dempsey
replies: 1 views: 998
dbro 9th June 2009

I had a singer come in yesterday who's screams sound very weak. I've tried multiple ideas to make it sound full and thick. I've...

EminentAndrew
replies: 20 views: 1,459
Blast9 9th June 2009

I have two albums that I have completed recently that will get a little bit of public radio airplay in a local market. Nothing...

Mr. Liszt
replies: 5 views: 592
Torchlight 9th June 2009

Hi, I'm interested in changing colors in Nuendo in a couple of ways. When I'm done with that I would like to save the totall...

TAXS
replies: 14 views: 5,657
TAXS 9th June 2009

Contemplating moving from my Intel iMac to a Hackintosh (i7 with 6 or 8GB RAM... and a legit copy of Leopard of course), UAD-2...

slipperydip
replies: 16 views: 5,205
The MPCist 9th June 2009

What is a word clock? a layman explanation would be great.. thanx in advance

axxed334
replies: 2 views: 505
axxed334 9th June 2009

Will this be good in an Art mpa gold? JJ / Tesla ECC803s / Hi-Performance 12AX7 I want to get the most gain as...

RTR
replies: 8 views: 790
RTR 9th June 2009

i have to make a decision to either get (my initial plan) a reeeeealy COOL!! Big Sounding -discrete- fully maintained vintage...

ion-five
replies: 0 views: 617
ion-five 9th June 2009

I think I'll stick with compression and EQ for insert effects in the analog realm. I've been reading up and I'm thinking that EQ...

The Magic Hoof
replies: 1 views: 676
cooker 9th June 2009

Hey slutz, Is there any Interface that has 24 or 32 Analogue outs, The reason being is I want a nice Analogue console either 24:8...

PinnacleProdUK
replies: 4 views: 676
b0b 9th June 2009

I'm still trying to find my perfect solution for recording while on the road. On our downtime, I'd love to work on songs and/or...

nebula328
replies: 2 views: 553
nebula328 9th June 2009

nother mono disstressor or if ill sell my mono and buy a stereo pair?

meymia
replies: 13 views: 1,345
meymia 9th June 2009

I'm looking for a plug in to curve my Virtual dynamics...Anyone got a link to a good manufacturer? Preferably the NSDT version.

Companda
replies: 3 views: 560
Companda 9th June 2009

Hi Guys, I've been looking to get a Folcrom for a while but I just can't afford it right now. While over at Naiant I saw...

recall
replies: 10 views: 2,744
ulysses 9th June 2009

I currently have the Lexicon Lamda.. running that Via USB to my computer.. I am going to upgrade the interface very soon.. but I...

JHolla006
replies: 3 views: 534
JHolla006 9th June 2009

Im running mine through an Avalon 737sp and to me it just sounds blah through the 737, boring, plain, neutral if you will What...

Deleted User
replies: 22 views: 1,222
BoyBee 9th June 2009

Hello everyone, Going in-box. Switched to two pimped out 8-core Mac Pro setups so we can both work individually from home on...

filoandperi
replies: 8 views: 1,695
Teddy Ray 9th June 2009

Any of you Pro's find yourself in a situation where the rough mix has something special going on.... that is hard to top? This...

Lazer Toms
replies: 31 views: 2,645
RKrizman 9th June 2009

Check this guy out.... He is an expert on all noises that are possible to be made with the human body... <object...

gurubuzz
replies: 40 views: 2,302
throatsinger 9th June 2009

Hey fellow geargeeks! I'm guitar player and started building a pedalboard for myself this year, but as I acquired new pedals that...

RicardoGrilli
replies: 7 views: 2,166
Sid Viscous 9th June 2009

hehhehhehhehhehhehheh It will make everyone happier and feel better. Fight for the right to smile as much as you want! Sign...

cheezyname
replies: 20 views: 1,232
Makinithappen 9th June 2009

I used to do little experiments to see how things would sound if I recorded a song as quickly as I could playing all of the...

dbbubba
replies: 6 views: 631
joelpatterson 9th June 2009

Hi - I may be moving to Europe. I will be shipping all my equipment along with furniture, etc via "ship" in a...

tazman
replies: 2 views: 421
Mihaly 9th June 2009

Is it a rhodes? If it is what kind? I love this beautiful warm summer sound. How can I achieve it from a plugin or get more...

PeteJames
replies: 21 views: 1,377
PeteJames 9th June 2009

Hi everyone.. Get this....My interface is being repaired and i am using a fireface 400 as a temp solution.. I don't have the...

junya-eskimo
replies: 0 views: 596
junya-eskimo 9th June 2009

I had a recording technologies teacher two semesters ago who i really learned a lot from. Granted, a lot of class time was spent...

whataboutnoah
replies: 10 views: 872
whataboutnoah 9th June 2009

hello how to get a warm room reverb? hardware options? itb options? on the cheap side, i'm a young, poor, home...

elan
replies: 8 views: 3,083
Waltz Mastering 9th June 2009

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie"...

PlugHead
replies: 11 views: 773
ArcCirDude 9th June 2009

Just thought i would share a few thoughts on guitar iso cabs. These are just my early opinions, as I have only really messed...

fuzzyguitars
replies: 1 views: 851
Dean Roddey 9th June 2009

Hey folks, gear ***** here. I recently picked up the UA 6176, and I noticed since I got it running, that the compression is very...

Scott Mix
replies: 4 views: 738
Invisible 9th June 2009

I have been doing recording on analog equipment and some primitive digital equipment so far. I as ready to step up to the world...

jmecale72
replies: 2 views: 555
Old Goat 9th June 2009

I'm really sorry, but i've never done this before. Are the Toslink-cables supposed to "click"-in when they are...

White Falcon
replies: 6 views: 784
White Falcon 9th June 2009

hi i buyed some focal twin in a store via internet they should be new. but the packet was opened before, and there was some...

pilldriver
replies: 2 views: 836
pilldriver 9th June 2009

Shure SM7B SM-7 Microphone in mint unused condition! - eBay (item 260425461360 end time Jun-15-09 15:10:18 PDT) Shure SM7B SM-7...

efisch
replies: 1 views: 546
Teddy Ray 9th June 2009

Hey folks Its time I stopped relying on the NS-10's. My mixes are consistently too dark. The studio will keep them obviously,...

pootkao
replies: 0 views: 660
pootkao 8th June 2009

Hey does anyone know how to automate an effect like delay to turn on and off in Sonar without automating the send amount. I want...

skiroy
replies: 5 views: 2,007
Ethan Winer 8th June 2009

Hi, Has anyone already used the new Heil HDK-8 drum microphone kit for live and for recording? I have not much experience...

gbevin
replies: 5 views: 2,198
tINY 8th June 2009

I'm not even sure that I'll need a compressor, but hear me out here. I'm a guitarist that's doing demo/preproduction work....

The Magic Hoof
replies: 22 views: 1,189
suedesound 8th June 2009

I am thinking about buying one of these used. The one I'm looking at is a 16 channels and isn't one of the newer ones. I know it...

absrec
replies: 2 views: 831
absrec 8th June 2009

I wrote this album full of afrobeat/ska/funk songs. Let's say it's about 10 tracks resulting in about 30 minutes long. Next...

jtjtjt
replies: 42 views: 2,634
suedesound 8th June 2009

OK - I'm running a bunch of outboard stuff, and want a good quality 8-16 channel line mixer. I have no need for mic pres or EQ's....

jonnypowell
replies: 2 views: 588
piano 8th June 2009

a u87's resale is so much higher than a u89, though they cost about the same new. Is this solely because the U87 is currently the...

hazelmossobrien
replies: 30 views: 4,328
bass man 8th June 2009

Hi everyone... this was originally posted in the studio construction forum, but someone suggested I would receive more responses...

ditabeardmemo
replies: 1 views: 662
tINY 8th June 2009

I've been using a terrible Firebox just to get by. I already have a separate preamp that I use, so.... when using this new...

The Magic Hoof
replies: 3 views: 525
tINY 8th June 2009

Yes I know API 2500 or Elysia Mpressor . Do u know one around $500 ?

tonevision
replies: 1 views: 612
tonevision 8th June 2009

Ok, I know they play his stuff to get terrorists to confess, but really the guy, the production the packaging really...

loopy
replies: 12 views: 662
FireMoon 8th June 2009

Hi everyone..which one sounds better? i am really not looking for many I/O's my priority is sound quality...any suggestions?

axxed334
replies: 0 views: 1,050
axxed334 8th June 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search