The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi all, I'm looking for a dark sounding, cheap clip on sax (soprano) microphone. I've used my EV RE20(which is not clip on) in a...

Baykush
replies: 0 views: 1,042
Baykush 10th June 2009

looking for some in put on this pre. Cheers

Restless
replies: 2 views: 2,316
monkeyxx 10th June 2009

So I am a solo musician. I play guitar, piano, bass and have had plenty ideas for songs. Through the years I've spent the money...

PeteRock
replies: 8 views: 684
Unclenny 10th June 2009

For some reason I can't wrap my head around the logic of this. I have a tune which is all tracked, with plugins on all the...

RKrizman
replies: 3 views: 588
tINY 10th June 2009

So I want to add more hardware reverb and delay units to my set up (BLA 002r) obviously the ada8000 is the cheapest solution out...

Lipps
replies: 8 views: 1,452
Iggy Poop 9th June 2009

If you flick through this clip you'll see these mic stands change colour several times - they're clearly an integral part of the...

James Lehmann
replies: 3 views: 4,605
pramrod 9th June 2009

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but phones are gear, right? Could some of you who have either device chime in and...

mbradzick
replies: 104 views: 6,789
-Noodles- 9th June 2009

I've had this idea for many years that's finally coming together, and I wanted to share it with everyone as it's...

Reitzas
replies: 4 views: 844
Reitzas 9th June 2009

I have some items up for auction on Ebay that you slutz may be interested in. There are only a couple of days left on the...

tms8707056
replies: 0 views: 521
tms8707056 9th June 2009

i would like some decent vocals and a tube channel strip for instruments and i have been reading about these 3 pieces.. they are...

PAGAN FIRE
replies: 30 views: 6,692
Barish 9th June 2009

Is there a sonic difference between the radian grill design (symmetrical) and the scoop grill design for the Fathead 2? Would...

Rockstar1
replies: 2 views: 1,191
gsgard 9th June 2009

I got the 56 today and been messing with vocals with the liquid pres tho upon listening back there appears to be a faint muffle...

HOTC
replies: 4 views: 637
mrnemo 9th June 2009
replies: 0 views: 486
SpacemanEffects 9th June 2009

When consoles didn't have compressors built into them what did they do at mix time ? Did they have a rack of 8 1176 compressors...

ScumBum
replies: 41 views: 4,443
Bassmankr 9th June 2009

Does anyone have a usable spreadsheet/Word Doc template specifically for the Audio Accessories Mini-Shorti TT patchbay? The one...

Spindrift
replies: 7 views: 2,388
bhp 9th June 2009

I'm trying to decide what to get first Black Lion Mod or RNC/RNLA? Any suggestions. Here is what I have now: Digi-002 (no...

rooster_dar
replies: 11 views: 785
rooster_dar 9th June 2009

Evidently, no Gearslut has bought one yet, or they are still evaluating and haven't reported. I saw a Craig Anderton review,...

tyco
replies: 1 views: 641
musicman100 9th June 2009

Need to get some DA conversion here... possibly 16 channels and zeroing in on Rosetta 800, Lynx Aurora or maybe moving up to the...

JCRockit
replies: 1 views: 661
Slikjmuzik 9th June 2009

I'm not sure this is even the correct forum, but hear me out here. I'm a studio musician and it'd be nice to have a really good,...

The Magic Hoof
replies: 17 views: 2,911
Infernal Device 9th June 2009

I was wondering if there is any specific material; dvd's,sites,books,tutorials about the stage after reocrding dry material...

TAXS
replies: 0 views: 428
TAXS 9th June 2009

My Setup Mojave 200 > Avalon 737 > Motu Ultra Lite > BM5s & Yamaha 8's with Sub Now I really just want to...

Calvin Frazier
replies: 5 views: 804
Calvin Frazier 9th June 2009

Hey Slutz, Long time, no post. I just wanted to let you know about a new drum loop subscription service I've made available on...

ryangruss
replies: 0 views: 670
ryangruss 9th June 2009

I don't know about you but if Lexicon offered its PCM series reverbs as a software/hardware PCI or USB rack (ie Duende/TC...

radiant
replies: 44 views: 6,950
Steffmo 9th June 2009

Behringer B-2 Pro Studio Microphone Condenser - eBay (item 260424574996 end time Jun-10-09 09:36:58 PDT) Dual-Diaphragm Studio...

Scott Mix
replies: 1 views: 660
RTR 9th June 2009

Hi fellow slutz... I´d like to start a little thread about the big names who are part of the GS community. To guide us to the...

MidasHatesGold
replies: 30 views: 2,212
Podgorny 9th June 2009

With the continuing interest in minimal mic techniques for recording a drumkit, I thought I would demonstrate my...

TheArchitect
replies: 0 views: 866
TheArchitect 9th June 2009

helloo apple its been like 2 years since the 8.02!! damnn wtf i thought they said theyll update the pro apps?

gsilbers
replies: 15 views: 977
dpianomn 9th June 2009

I've been listening to this lately, and just can't get over how great a guitar player Eddie Hazzel is. This guy is just so...

steelyfan
replies: 13 views: 1,225
abletoff 9th June 2009

I am thinking about buying a console, and the Toft ATB is in my price range. If anyone here in Nashville has one I'd love to...

lildrummerboy70
replies: 3 views: 1,070
ergower 9th June 2009

I need to get some help syncing my DAW to SMPTE. Here's what's going on. I have a 16 track reel to reel recorder that I'm...

blue_thunder
replies: 7 views: 1,185
Musiclab 9th June 2009

Hi! I completed my new treated studio control room... I got K & H 0300 (which I LOVE working with!) Aurora 16 Converters,...

Noise Commander
replies: 2 views: 749
dhiltonlittle 9th June 2009

Couple's Custom Microphones Carry Colorful Past : NPR Really cool.

Jake Dempsey
replies: 1 views: 998
dbro 9th June 2009

I had a singer come in yesterday who's screams sound very weak. I've tried multiple ideas to make it sound full and thick. I've...

EminentAndrew
replies: 20 views: 1,458
Blast9 9th June 2009

I have two albums that I have completed recently that will get a little bit of public radio airplay in a local market. Nothing...

Mr. Liszt
replies: 5 views: 592
Torchlight 9th June 2009

Hi, I'm interested in changing colors in Nuendo in a couple of ways. When I'm done with that I would like to save the totall...

TAXS
replies: 14 views: 5,655
TAXS 9th June 2009

Contemplating moving from my Intel iMac to a Hackintosh (i7 with 6 or 8GB RAM... and a legit copy of Leopard of course), UAD-2...

slipperydip
replies: 16 views: 5,205
The MPCist 9th June 2009

What is a word clock? a layman explanation would be great.. thanx in advance

axxed334
replies: 2 views: 505
axxed334 9th June 2009

Will this be good in an Art mpa gold? JJ / Tesla ECC803s / Hi-Performance 12AX7 I want to get the most gain as...

RTR
replies: 8 views: 790
RTR 9th June 2009

i have to make a decision to either get (my initial plan) a reeeeealy COOL!! Big Sounding -discrete- fully maintained vintage...

ion-five
replies: 0 views: 617
ion-five 9th June 2009

I think I'll stick with compression and EQ for insert effects in the analog realm. I've been reading up and I'm thinking that EQ...

The Magic Hoof
replies: 1 views: 676
cooker 9th June 2009

Hey slutz, Is there any Interface that has 24 or 32 Analogue outs, The reason being is I want a nice Analogue console either 24:8...

PinnacleProdUK
replies: 4 views: 676
b0b 9th June 2009

I'm still trying to find my perfect solution for recording while on the road. On our downtime, I'd love to work on songs and/or...

nebula328
replies: 2 views: 553
nebula328 9th June 2009

nother mono disstressor or if ill sell my mono and buy a stereo pair?

meymia
replies: 13 views: 1,345
meymia 9th June 2009

I'm looking for a plug in to curve my Virtual dynamics...Anyone got a link to a good manufacturer? Preferably the NSDT version.

Companda
replies: 3 views: 560
Companda 9th June 2009

Hi Guys, I've been looking to get a Folcrom for a while but I just can't afford it right now. While over at Naiant I saw...

recall
replies: 10 views: 2,744
ulysses 9th June 2009

I currently have the Lexicon Lamda.. running that Via USB to my computer.. I am going to upgrade the interface very soon.. but I...

JHolla006
replies: 3 views: 534
JHolla006 9th June 2009

Im running mine through an Avalon 737sp and to me it just sounds blah through the 737, boring, plain, neutral if you will What...

Deleted User
replies: 22 views: 1,222
BoyBee 9th June 2009

Hello everyone, Going in-box. Switched to two pimped out 8-core Mac Pro setups so we can both work individually from home on...

filoandperi
replies: 8 views: 1,695
Teddy Ray 9th June 2009

Any of you Pro's find yourself in a situation where the rough mix has something special going on.... that is hard to top? This...

Lazer Toms
replies: 31 views: 2,645
RKrizman 9th June 2009

Check this guy out.... He is an expert on all noises that are possible to be made with the human body... <object...

gurubuzz
replies: 40 views: 2,302
throatsinger 9th June 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search