The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

so here it is... I'm a composer and i record my work at home. I'm in the process of recording a few songs (3) and wondering if...

routine
replies: 73 views: 3,344
RKrizman 14th June 2009

Hi everyone! I need to find a good Revox/Studer service technician in southern Sweden or Denmark (Copenhagen area) to service...

Magnus
replies: 1 views: 1,260
Mr.Silver 14th June 2009

I'm working with some OnStage mic stands with a boom but they're a bit too big and lanky to get an accurate mic position. What...

The Magic Hoof
replies: 1 views: 883
James Lehmann 14th June 2009

is it still relevant since pro tools came out with elastic audio???

maxpidge
replies: 7 views: 1,044
Ol' Betsey 14th June 2009

What do you guys think? I have the opportunity to buy a UAD Xpander for a decent price so i was thinking about selling my...

releaseyourself
replies: 0 views: 604
releaseyourself 14th June 2009

Can anyone recognize this snare...

jaakkol
replies: 10 views: 1,412
jaakkol 14th June 2009

Hey everyone , just picked up an E-mu Command Station PX-7 with an added XL-7 Rom from Fleebay for a pretty decent price. I've...

lovekrafty
replies: 5 views: 1,859
Barfunkel 14th June 2009

Hey all you slutz For a few years now since ive been recording my stuff I couldnt figure out why my software base drum machines...

Shadowing
replies: 0 views: 572
Shadowing 14th June 2009

This looks like the place to ask! Hey guys, I love the Sennheiser MD441 for vocals. I am looking for a nice handheld stage mic...

lo-fi-
replies: 8 views: 3,276
Eganmedia 14th June 2009

Hey what's up guys. I thinking of getting some more gear for my PT LE system. Currently I have Germanium pre, TG Channel, Manley...

anemicrock
replies: 7 views: 705
anemicrock 14th June 2009

What's your first stage in approaching a mix? Do you listen to the song, get into it, and figure out ways to make it more...

mbradzick
replies: 23 views: 787
mbradzick 14th June 2009

............Hi fellas, bit inexperienced at dealing with mixing live drums. Anyway am mixing some stuff for a friend and I have...

butterfly
replies: 13 views: 2,629
u b k 14th June 2009

Who here has the guts to experiment and try new things every session? The reason I ask is because for most bands money/time is...

bonnybilly
replies: 1 views: 493
lowfreq33 14th June 2009

pretty simple.. i was just wondering if anyone knew of a jog wheel i could get for use with logic? don't need any other...

nick-the-sax
replies: 11 views: 2,719
Coil 14th June 2009

So does anyone know if this can work? I've been looking at the back of my new BX5a's wondering if there's anyway i can connect my...

CCGarff
replies: 2 views: 2,084
asplashofcitrus 14th June 2009

1973 - composed by Alain Goraguer I've been listening to this alot lately, this music is just gorgeous and the...

steelyfan
replies: 10 views: 1,047
kheftel 14th June 2009

Hi GS, 1) How much difference does the speaker size and amount make to the sound? 2) Is knowing the EQ and overdrive...

soupking
replies: 12 views: 1,052
dbbubba 14th June 2009

I just bought a bunch of preamps to add to my project studio. I don't want to screw with plugging in the back of the units,...

mrnemo
replies: 27 views: 1,274
kheftel 14th June 2009

I'm in the market to buy a console. 16 or 24 channels, 8 Buss, with inserts everywhere including the master buss. I thought...

marshallplexi
replies: 12 views: 1,263
audiogroove 14th June 2009

I am looking to get the Sennheiser MD441 and also a pair of Josephson c42's. I wanted to use the C42's on acoustic guitar. A...

PhilipJ
replies: 9 views: 867
PhilipJ 14th June 2009

Hello, i would like to ask, if it is possible to daisy-chain two echo audiofire4 sound cards. I need them perfectly...

mrkva
replies: 0 views: 940
mrkva 13th June 2009

I bought one of these puppies at the beginning of the year while I was still doing some construction to my new place, and never...

Doublehelix
replies: 17 views: 2,913
wick 13th June 2009

My lovely wife of 30 years has abandoned me for 5 weeks so I'm turning the living room into a temporary drum room for an upcoming...

mmcfarlane
replies: 5 views: 2,379
Perelandra05 13th June 2009

Hi! Never tried the SM7B but i have one available...Gonna use my TG Channel for vocal recording. What mike would do the best...

Amund
replies: 7 views: 1,319
sahiaman 13th June 2009

Title says it all, this is a really smart new site, very twitter friendly and instant. Join us now! Tinychat Tweet about it...

Savernake
replies: 1 views: 1,054
sahiaman 13th June 2009

Hola: I have some disgusting digital sounding noise coming from my computer that is being picked up in the chain. I moved the...

xorezx
replies: 3 views: 867
xorezx 13th June 2009

Hey All, Other than TL Space, are there an TDM convolution reverbs that will run on Windows XP. I think Altiverb is Mac only...

azirkin
replies: 2 views: 1,011
Mike Brown 13th June 2009

Is this possible? It just dawned on me that i could perhaps thicken up guitar tracks by running a fed from the power amp out of...

malko
replies: 3 views: 940
malko 13th June 2009

Here's the issue: Problem - Distorted guitar driven track at 92bpm (think Paramore) - I'm using Adobe Audition as the...

Arkitecht
replies: 8 views: 7,425
author 13th June 2009

Does anyone have any more info on these guys Bloodshy & Avant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - was wondering if anyone...

TLMUSIC
replies: 0 views: 1,025
TLMUSIC 13th June 2009

Been sitting trying to get good hihat sound/performance out of both superior 2 and Addictive drums and it seems to be impossible....

Jamzone
replies: 2 views: 590
PlatinumSamples 13th June 2009

K the thing is...my current mix sounds amazing (better then the reference,and its not yet been mastered) in my studio but as soon...

meymia
replies: 14 views: 1,329
meymia 13th June 2009

My room is treated nearly as much as it can be. RNP, VLA II comp, Mackie HR824 monitors, a few decent mics like a 57, sm7b,...

The Magic Hoof
replies: 3 views: 542
warhead 13th June 2009

Hi, I'm mixing an album of electronica music (with vocals). I have a pair of Sennheiser HD280 pro 64Ω headphones. I used...

pajhonka
replies: 6 views: 1,476
Teddy Ray 13th June 2009

Is there an easy to use program that can reccomend acoustic changes in a studio?

meymia
replies: 4 views: 687
sweetmojo 13th June 2009

This question has been puzzling me for ages, so i thought i'd post it!.. Any input is most welcome, i really want to work this...

hiccup
replies: 2 views: 1,563
danika 13th June 2009

Just did a session 20 minutes ago-tracked great sax player on a blues number. Ran a M160 up close, about 9 foot back a Beez...

asagaai
replies: 5 views: 1,681
asagaai 13th June 2009

Hi Slutz..! I've recently been asked to record and mix a Reggae album for an acquaintance,whose original engineer was unable...

electroninja
replies: 49 views: 2,269
electroninja 13th June 2009

This has been discussed before....but I still need support. I have tried various support groups, I have tried hiding my...

Unclenny
replies: 32 views: 2,155
Old Goat 13th June 2009

I never really De-esse that much tho more recently Ive noticed the need to do it more..maybe there more esss in the tunes im...

HOTC
replies: 6 views: 1,889
HOTC 13th June 2009

What a shame that the original pictures are no longer accessible. Those who remember this thread will know why. I remember...

Hysteria
replies: 0 views: 502
Hysteria 13th June 2009

Hello i need an upright and slightly detuned piano virtual instrument for mac. this would perfectly do the job : Steinway...

hankdrummer
replies: 3 views: 1,959
hankdrummer 13th June 2009

Im moving to build a live setup for the purpose of: Deploying samples/electronic stuff/VI's on stage Keeping drummer in sync...

HarborCity
replies: 5 views: 641
travisbrown 13th June 2009

That is the funniest thing I have read in years. Seriously, my stomach hurts. Anyone else??

Infernal Device
replies: 8 views: 1,433
James Lehmann 13th June 2009

I don't have any clips on this computer to post, so I will try and explain my problems with the intent to post some stuff soon. I...

abell1234
replies: 28 views: 1,771
Kenny Gioia 13th June 2009

A 1 unit, LA2A style, hardware compressor, that sounded close to the original, with same controls, and VU for USD 1.500,-

rasmusbmusic
replies: 1 views: 498
rasmusbmusic 13th June 2009

I thought this might be an interesting discussion with some cool insights from folks here: I've been looking at a U87 (more...

KillerV
replies: 36 views: 5,806
glissando 13th June 2009

Hello. I have a question about ribbon mics. I'm interested in one but just wondering: Are all ribbon mics only Figure of Eight...

Snatchman
replies: 4 views: 585
Snatchman 13th June 2009

Anyone know off a cable weight support that screws into a rack??

Stevedresser83
replies: 7 views: 631
Chanter 13th June 2009

This is inspired by the plugin comp vs. fader automation thread. In some cases, there could be more automation computations than...

PDC
replies: 7 views: 613
rty5150 13th June 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search