The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm interested in picking up either a pair of ProAc studio 100s or a pair of quested VH2108s. Any thoughts? Most of the stuff I...

MaxC
replies: 11 views: 2,212
The_Controllers 19th June 2009

I saw a mic package for 3 Audio Technica mics for 50 dollars. It's the XMD drum mic package. I looked around here for a little...

sluttygearhere
replies: 2 views: 3,909
HomeStudioGeek 19th June 2009

I was going to piggyback on the other thread here:...

Rockn
replies: 0 views: 1,605
Rockn 19th June 2009

This is basically the opposite question to the stereo widening thread that Ive just been reading and the only way I can desribe...

mike kable
replies: 104 views: 5,478
Saudade 19th June 2009

I'm about to plunge some really good money on plugins for PT LE. But I'm a bit uncertain with regards to future reliability from...

TapeOp
replies: 44 views: 2,622
Em Kay 19th June 2009

Been thinking really hard about the Toft ATB lately and if I would benefit from having one as opposed to my current setup. ...

JB872
replies: 112 views: 14,408
Croaker 19th June 2009

From now I try a lot's of Synth. (only plugin) Here somes that I try and already have. ReFX Vanguard Sylenth Native Instrument...

sebdj
replies: 21 views: 4,425
Phaidon 19th June 2009

Recording cover albums in one day each with a bunch of friends and other musicians and releasing them on the internet one song at...

XHipHop
replies: 4 views: 746
deadman 19th June 2009

Very excited, just put through my order to get our B room up to speed here. Here's what i have on it's way: Lynx Aurora 16 Lynx...

Preme Diesel
replies: 4 views: 740
Darwin James 19th June 2009

I just hired a high-end mixer at $1000/track to do the mix on the first of ten tracks on my band's (The Sonic Project's) debut...

[email protected]
replies: 1 views: 532
seagleson 19th June 2009
replies: 0 views: 579
Jamzone 19th June 2009

Hi, quick question: Mackie Onyx owners/users, how do you rate the monitoring? Is it easy to use? What about the bundled...

Rightclick
replies: 0 views: 919
Rightclick 19th June 2009

Vox AC30CC

I played one the other day with a crummy strat that they had in the store. I really liked it so decided to bring in my Carvin...

ianvargo
replies: 62 views: 6,194
matskull 19th June 2009

Hi, I have a subwoofer lying around and I'm just trying as much experimentation as I can at the moment and I've heard that...

Danny66
replies: 3 views: 554
Gandy 19th June 2009

Anyone having problems opening an mbox2 session in protools 8 HD? they are supposed to be completly compatible. All the regions...

Demonslave
replies: 0 views: 491
Demonslave 19th June 2009

Will travel. Will pay cash. Will fix it if necessary. email: [email protected] Thanx.

digitrax
replies: 0 views: 549
digitrax 19th June 2009

So i have read about one thousand times over that -18dbs at 24bit is where it's at as far as average level. I recently picked...

[email protected]
replies: 10 views: 1,105
BradM 19th June 2009

Ok. I am a guitarist, coming from a rock background. Nowadays i'm more into producing pop. I've been checking out some pop...

TLMUSIC
replies: 14 views: 829
Toro 19th June 2009

What am I doing wrong with my performance? Have a listen for yourself and let me know what you think. It's an extreme rough...

Gear_Lover
replies: 20 views: 838
Gear_Lover 18th June 2009

Hypothesis: Limits boost the creative process. Support: A mouse with a direct path to the cheese applies less creativity than...

matsuo
replies: 34 views: 1,921
henryrobinett 18th June 2009

I am in the market for some reliable (cheap) moniters. I had come tot he conclusion about the yamaha hs50m a while ago but I have...

laserlife
replies: 7 views: 768
John Eppstein 18th June 2009

I'm finding producing on my 15" a bit tiresome so i'm want an external screen. I want a screen for everything so I only have...

PeteJames
replies: 1 views: 634
kzkingsley 18th June 2009

I know you can format the hard drive by holding down the HDD button while powering on, but does anyone know if there's a way to...

ryangilligan
replies: 0 views: 2,025
ryangilligan 18th June 2009

Sometimes you have to make some clear goals in your life! Mine is...

JPeters86
replies: 23 views: 1,815
tincan 18th June 2009

tried searching for some threads about this, but had no luck. i have a ramsa console that has a ton of rca inputs/outputs.... a...

Lumin One
replies: 3 views: 1,016
steelyfan 18th June 2009
replies: 18 views: 1,750
Darth Preamp 18th June 2009

I love this track, it sounds all messy, like it was seriously recorded in a stuffy garage somewhere....which works nicely imo. ...

MacchieDiSangue
replies: 1 views: 583
CapnMarvel 18th June 2009

i'm looking to buy the MOTU HD192. i'm currently using the MOTU 8pre. i was wondering if anyone had any opinions on this upgrade....

itssallcalypso
replies: 2 views: 929
itssallcalypso 18th June 2009

Hi, I have two JBL TR225's (mains) that I run using a Yamaha PD2500 amplifier. The speakers are 450w continuous and 1800 peak...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 10 views: 1,931
BrandRecordingCo 18th June 2009

I own a bunch of Mogami cable and I need D-sub connectors put on. Is there somewhere I can send the cable to have this done? I'm...

ponymusic
replies: 5 views: 550
Daedalus77 18th June 2009

Looking for a really meaty DI to use for synths/bass guitar. DIY is cool if possible... I just dont know where to begin

HobbyCore
replies: 19 views: 1,160
Jimbo 18th June 2009

Anyone out there who records in a single room studio.. im wondering how you do it/what you do while tracking... Do you use...

Disjointed
replies: 40 views: 3,426
recall 18th June 2009

So I have inherited my first piece of outboard gear. A TOA E 2300 graphic equalizer. I apologize now for the dumb questions, but...

Insomniaclown
replies: 0 views: 991
Insomniaclown 18th June 2009

So I have a video file. It plays on the quicktime player with no problems. BUT, I add a video track on Nuendo, import...

Infernal Device
replies: 7 views: 7,124
VCA-MAN 18th June 2009

Few weeks ago when i was looking thru youtube for orchestra stuff I came across a artist i never heard of.Then I went on google...

finlove
replies: 4 views: 625
theblue1 18th June 2009

Right i demoed the API ages ago and was impressed. I demoed the Sonalksis yesterday and was also impressed. Unfortunately...

TLMUSIC
replies: 5 views: 1,506
JPeters86 18th June 2009

Hey everyone! Iam just trying to find out the summit input thing on the d-box. how do i hook that p , wuth what and what is it...

Christiaan
replies: 3 views: 886
Doc Mixwell 18th June 2009

I use Logic and recently bought the URS channel strip pro.... it's cool and I like what it does, but I find that I keep coming...

slipperydip
replies: 32 views: 8,825
Denis Goekdag 18th June 2009

Hey Mods Is there any chance of getting a section on here dedicated just to microphones? I think alot of people would like this...

HOTC
replies: 11 views: 685
HOTC 18th June 2009

Hi, I'm interested in upgrading my ADDA conversion to Mytek, but as far as I know there is no dutch dealer. Since I'd like to...

Pinosmuse
replies: 1 views: 783
LeMauce 18th June 2009

I am thinking of picking up some Neutrik transformers for converting AES/EBU to SPDIF and vice versa. The model numbers would be...

MicSlut666
replies: 2 views: 4,597
Matt Syson 18th June 2009

Hello! I want to evaluate the usefulness of gear and plug-ins that offers harmonic generation, saturation, tape emulation and...

Noise Commander
replies: 14 views: 3,034
ScottBrio 18th June 2009

YouTube - Passion Pit - The Reeling apoligise for youtube link, but the drums in this track sound kick ass. so big and roomy,...

on the run
replies: 11 views: 4,545
Toro 18th June 2009

Hi there Has anyone got any opinion on which is the best buy, a couple of racked Filtek MK3's or a couple of racked Aphex...

Mr Funk
replies: 1 views: 1,265
Rednose 18th June 2009

I took home a Best of ELP CD from my local public library and noticed what seemed like quite a few Greg Lake lead vocal parts...

troggg
replies: 0 views: 1,360
troggg 18th June 2009

I'm a HUGE fan of Kelly Joe Phelps. As a fingerstyle acoustic folk/blues player, for me he's where the bar is at. His guitar...

DrShann
replies: 13 views: 2,332
bhmusic 18th June 2009

Looking for a mic with mid range presence other than the Baby Bottle. I love the baby bottle but its too dark for a song I'm...

Ray Sr.
replies: 7 views: 698
Ray Sr. 18th June 2009

I am getting clicks and pops with my SPDIF connection. This occurs with all devices i connect. I already found out that this...

MicSlut666
replies: 11 views: 2,022
AZeitung 18th June 2009

Hello all. Im moving to LA on July 15th (I already found a place to live) and I'm looking to put together a studio that is...

kirkjoe
replies: 41 views: 2,640
robmix 18th June 2009

Physicists create 'black hole for sound' cooge

pulsar modular
replies: 9 views: 1,036
Newcleardaze 18th June 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search