The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hii, I am prepaired to buy some new gears; Apogee Duet AKG 414 KRK RP6 G2 MPC 1000 Is this good enough for Vocals (hiphop)? or...

GhostKilla
replies: 2 views: 562
GhostKilla 27th June 2009

Hey Everyone, I have been working in a studio that is using an iso booth (4x5 ft with 7 ft celing) to record loud distorted...

themidnightsee
replies: 5 views: 959
themidnightsee 27th June 2009

Hi guys! I always was intrested how in many dnb and nu-school breaks tracks that sort of soft drum sound is achieved. It sounds...

mrhuge
replies: 0 views: 879
mrhuge 27th June 2009

Hi mates! I have a question about UAD stuff. I am thinking in purchasing a UAD solo laptop and a PCi duo or quad (dunno yet), so...

BlackBeauty
replies: 1 views: 585
matt thomas 27th June 2009

Hi. I suspect that with the last Myspace player update, they improved audio quality. Does anybody feels the same? I've been...

Pandemonium
replies: 4 views: 614
4damind 27th June 2009

Hi guys, first post, I hope I posted it in the right place... Our band want to record a few demos for personal use (nothing that...

GibsonLP
replies: 0 views: 513
GibsonLP 27th June 2009

Hi guys, I'm after a high-calibre and well regarded (amongst scoring peers) FX/sound design library to draw from for any...

Spall
replies: 7 views: 920
AZeitung 27th June 2009

Hi guys, so here's the thing. I have this 24 8 Mackie desk that I only use for monitoring and routing outboard fx into the master...

CosmeLiccardo
replies: 1 views: 617
larry b 27th June 2009

Just bought a Bg1u and I'm looking for a good all-around room mic to pair with it. My budget is about $500. I was looking at an...

ibanguitar
replies: 0 views: 497
ibanguitar 27th June 2009

Anyone have any ideas? I used an L-100 Hammond quite a bit on a record I just made, but realistically won't be able to tour with...

jessiestein
replies: 2 views: 671
John Eppstein 27th June 2009

I've been bringing my Canon Digital elph camera with me to most sessions for a while now and have been catching some great...

Reitzas
replies: 2 views: 499
Led 27th June 2009

Which reverb unit do you like best on vocals that is under $1K? I've looked at Lexicon, TC, and Kurzweil's. Are there any other...

Phroggy
replies: 20 views: 2,076
toledo3 27th June 2009

Hello, I've been reading around and searching but cant seem to find what I'm looking for. I have a drum track that I'm going to...

BillySid
replies: 11 views: 1,554
ryst 27th June 2009

Is a grand a good deal for a used distressor? Opinions? It's not the brit mod.

henge
replies: 3 views: 701
henge 27th June 2009

I just got my first real "money"-pre, the GR MP-500NV. I started playing with the DI first, and was completely blown...

Amun Ra
replies: 31 views: 5,115
rochishin 27th June 2009

Hey peepz. Do I loose quality when sending the audio out the toslink channel on my motherboard (computer) to the toslink channel...

Mixbuster
replies: 6 views: 1,663
mytek 27th June 2009

So, I was looking at/drooling over some control rooms online (works been slow!) and I kept seeing these tiny brown monitors all...

That One Guy
replies: 3 views: 2,264
That One Guy 27th June 2009

Hey guys. When I'm applying reverb (digital) to my toms. they sound awful.. It has a distorted sound, and it's muddy. why? Take a...

Mixbuster
replies: 5 views: 3,717
Mixbuster 27th June 2009

I have a very basic turntable (Numark TTX w/ Ortofon needle). In most cases CDs--and even mp3's-- sound better that my aging...

Dopamine
replies: 4 views: 1,628
Teddy Ray 27th June 2009

I recently started mixing thru an Alan Smart C2 and then into a Manley Massive Passive (I am mixing on a PTHD 6 rig). The mix I...

ryst
replies: 2 views: 705
ryst 27th June 2009

Today i was thinking on how much the target of CD buyers has changed. Like it or not few people is still buying CDs, and... i...

Adria_BCN
replies: 8 views: 735
Adria_BCN 27th June 2009

When using 2 mics on a guitar i see a lot of people talk about putting a 57 on the grill and then a 121 or 414 or something 6...

Stevedresser83
replies: 4 views: 645
Stevedresser83 26th June 2009

I just picked up an older Marshall cab (pre-barcode) that I'm redoing the tolex, grillcloth, and wiring on, and I had a few...

aclarson
replies: 11 views: 18,382
Southbay 26th June 2009

Hi guys I was thinking of extending the hardware in my home studio but I need a mixer that can connect to the things i have and...

manymax
replies: 3 views: 1,121
manymax 26th June 2009

Just picked up my ME 1nv and am feeling very satisfied!kfhkh

henge
replies: 2 views: 672
henge 26th June 2009

any one know where to get kick samples that sound like "Already Gone" by Kelly Clarkson? i know you can make a kick...

jonnymac
replies: 0 views: 731
jonnymac 26th June 2009

Am curious if anyone is, NOT liking the Tone Control?

Klauth
replies: 4 views: 725
piotr 26th June 2009

I saw a couple references on another thread about having "the talk" with a musician who is just not getting it in the...

Shimona
replies: 32 views: 2,737
Kamurah 26th June 2009

Hi all, This morning I was going through Gumtree Brighton ads and noticed someone was selling their PMC DB1 pair for a mere...

bradley
replies: 3 views: 1,181
bradley 26th June 2009

Sorry to bring up this kind of subject again, but I am wondering how I can acheive similar guitar sounds to that which are in...

TLMUSIC
replies: 6 views: 1,850
TLMUSIC 26th June 2009

Anyone have any experience with these recently? Do they translate well? How is the A/D converter on them?

Rotomotor
replies: 6 views: 3,022
emx 26th June 2009

I like my apogee AD8000 a lot, but who wouldn't rather have the rosetta 800? I bought the AD8000 with TDIF, DIGI-8, ADAT, and...

hazelmossobrien
replies: 0 views: 455
hazelmossobrien 26th June 2009

Autotune 5, graphic mode, PTLE8. 1st track edits, sounds great. Save 2nd track edits sounds great. Save. Go back to first...

replies: 0 views: 739
23449 26th June 2009

I recently snagged an AT3035 because it's one of those mics that I've heard such conflicting reports on. Some folks seem to think...

Fran Guidry
replies: 0 views: 809
Fran Guidry 26th June 2009

I'm running power cables from a gear closet containing console power supplies out to the console in about 20' of 1 1/2" PVC....

exgato
replies: 8 views: 936
Mike Brown 26th June 2009

I have a question, and couldn't really find the answer after searching. I watched all the tutorials and correct me if I'm wrong....

Cookie
replies: 34 views: 2,244
rhythmtech 26th June 2009

Hello ! I have a question regarding tape calibration for a 1/4inch stereo analog recorder Studer A80 MKII. I use MRL...

Stefbossa
replies: 18 views: 3,920
Jim Williams 26th June 2009

Hi all - I am planning a record with a band that wants to record in a barn like setting. preferably with accommodations but not...

Flora
replies: 37 views: 8,025
DJamesGoody 26th June 2009

What is the dfference between a Soundelux E250 and 251C? How different is sound and which mics are the Bock equivalent for...

zak7
replies: 2 views: 751
AMIEL 26th June 2009

I've been employed by a mid-size (650 cap) live venue for the greater part of a decade. We have a 52 channel FOH board, 32...

mexicola
replies: 44 views: 5,766
Eskimo Brain 26th June 2009

just had to say it. No matter the stupid things people will say about the man. Musically he was HUGE. And had a career span...

ORGANIK
replies: 0 views: 509
ORGANIK 26th June 2009

Hi - I have a workflow question. I have two scenarios I am trying to figure out. 1. Video and Audio is recorded into main...

tazman
replies: 0 views: 418
tazman 26th June 2009

Sorry, I dont' know how I could not see it...Jules can you delete this?

teo
replies: 0 views: 559
teo 26th June 2009

Just curious how you guys fix up really "out-of-time" tracks that you're stuck with... Do you use programs like...

arkmabat
replies: 2 views: 492
arkmabat 26th June 2009

Hi all, I read somewhere that the K2 needs to be cranked hard at the mic pre input for best results. Any advice you have...

bukman
replies: 11 views: 1,036
headwerkn 26th June 2009

what effect is that on the "Upside down" chorus? Vocal effect, that is. it is all over "better together"...

Teddy Ray
replies: 2 views: 2,057
Teddy Ray 26th June 2009

Came across a guy who has a bunch of AMEK 9091 boards that are stuffed and waiting for a power supply. I know people rave...

travisbrown
replies: 0 views: 547
travisbrown 26th June 2009

I am having issues with installs lately just due to incompatibility issues and upgrades and iloks just not syncing (I know we've...

helmetheart
replies: 7 views: 6,061
deuc647 26th June 2009

i have a G5 with 2 internal Sata drives, and 1 external. When i install Komplete4, where do i install it, which drive? will it...

pepperjack
replies: 7 views: 1,271
9th Ward Records 26th June 2009

I've read all of the posts relating to these two preamps, however I haven't been able to find anyone that has answered the...

jrbr85
replies: 11 views: 2,004
Ryan Earnhardt 26th June 2009

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search